Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos (61843 Views)

This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think / Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets / Lady Tweets NudĀ£ Bedroom Selfie, Captions It "I Wanna Fvck" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Iceman2017(m): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin
After all the shakara and Porsche. ....
The girl don humble

1 Like

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by itiswellandwell: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by sammirano: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
kingxsamz:
After collecting enough dicks, now you're tired.
*American accent*
Oh Low Sho

grin grin grin
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by thaprofit88: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Razor blade tongue
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
from all indications, you're just a lazy girl who don't wanna hustle like every other virtuous woman out there, instead you need a man that will take care of you financially and otherwise. madam stop posting your ugly pictures in search of a husband, work and pay your bills and live forever happy afterward. marriage is overrated
but she never mentioned bills in her text now.

1 Like

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Gkemz: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Single and pretty but with fish brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Skyeplus(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Pose like a wife and husband shall walk your path..

2 Likes

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
There you have it, folks. Isaiah 4:1 is upon us.

3 Likes

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by MartinCorridon: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
kingxsamz:
After collecting enough dicks, now you're tired.
*American accent*
Oh Low Sho

Weyrey....grin

I actually read it in American accent imagining Trump said it grin

6 Likes

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by thaprofit88: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
from all indications, you're just a lazy girl who don't wanna hustle like every other virtuous woman out there, instead you need a man that will take care of you financially and otherwise. madam stop posting your ugly pictures in search of a husband, work and pay your bills and live forever happy afterward. marriage is overrated

Dude Marriage is beautiful NOT overated.
moreover marriage is not for irresponsible people, blame traders, cowards and all others in the category. I hope u understand?
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Lilimax(f): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Skyeplus:
Pose like a wife and husband shall walk your path..
How does a wife material pose? undecided
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Konze70: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
What's your HIV status ?
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Lilimax(f): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Gkemz:
Single and pretty but with fish brain.
Hian shocked?
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by hammer6F: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by thaprofit88: 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
from all indications, you're just a lazy girl who don't wanna
hustle like every other virtuous woman out there, instead you need a man that will take care of you financially and otherwise. madam stop posting your ugly pictures in search of a husband, work and pay your bills and live forever happy afterward. marriage is overrated

Dude Marriage is beautiful NOT overated.
moreover marriage is not for irresponsible people, blame traders, cowards and all others in the category. I hope u understand?
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by rhythyson: 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
stubbornman:
After all her shakara.... she don humble

you no good i swear

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Girls like her have been used for Yahoo plus
Only her iPhoneX and her necklace alone is a big prove
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by ikevictor: 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
One chance...
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by goldman777: 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
You wan sell expired ponmo for d gullible guy lipsrsealed
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Horo(m): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
stubbornman:

abi like say you don tried before but no successful
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by ameri9ja: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
I need a wife and u r not bad looking but u r not just my type. Sorry.
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by oshe11: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
lizzypro:
Pranks
Yuck!!!

Please change your DP.....

See Armpit

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Rebuke: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Why should anyone take this one serious? If all the people around you and places you have moved to or ever lived can't marry or find yhu good enough as a wife then there's a big undisclosed problem.

Sometimes lookin good isn't jxt good enough...

1 Like

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Boyooosa(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
What of the boys in ur area, u don't sample them round ba?

1 Like

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by mubby4real(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
cahrlifa:
If I marry u,promise me I will not see borehole
Will your first wife accept
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Boyooosa(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
oshe11:
Yuck!!!

Please change your DP.....

See Armpit
She can change it now truly iv seen it cheesy
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by gladisa7: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
nice one..while the ones wey get husband dey misbehave..

1 Like

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Rozaytee: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
sisipelebe:
Nairaland guys is coming for you massively grin
people wey no just get joy...i dont know y some guys take tinz too personnal
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by stubbornman(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
kushercain:
No mind dem. They forget dem dey age like milk
I swear brodaly..... like flower sef....only men dey age like wine!!!
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by BIXYBABE: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
just dey imagine how d sidechick will feel as if ground should open make she enter.
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Corrinthians(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
stubbornman:
Humble fire. She's only trying to woo rich guys by flaunting her iPhone X. She might be willing to settle down, but displaying her phone in the picture is like placing an economic category on her potential suitors.

If you know u know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You / DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.