Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos (61835 Views)

This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think / Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets / Lady Tweets Nud£ Bedroom Selfie, Captions It "I Wanna Fvck" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Funkybabee(f): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Some Nairalanders men are something else
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Ebowo(f): 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Proffdada:
What is she hiding with that bag? grin
Big tommy
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Prestigeboss(m): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
hmm...next
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by pizzylee(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
kingxsamz:
After collecting enough dicks, now you're tired.
*American accent*
Oh Low Sho
Damn, u are mean
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
So this girl with assets is singlecheesy? Babe wey go get guys drooling over her on instagram and guys begging for her contacts for street..guys asking her out on her workplace.ok oo i believe u.

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
nikkypearl:
She is pretty
so do u believe she's single? Biko if u her personally tell her to allow any of those three guys toasting her on facebookcheesy. A girl like this cant be single. Three or five guys go obviously dey track her.
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Someone called her olosho on twitter, she may not be single but shes trying to pass a message that she doesn't appreciate time wasting.
lefulefu:
so do u believe she's single? Biko if u her personally tell her to allow any of those three guys toasting her on facebookcheesy. A girl like this cant be single. Three or five guys go obviously dey track her.
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lilimax:

How does a wife material pose? undecided
dat she should wear wrapper with headtie and stand straight...not be forming slayqueen swagscheesy...... I guess thats posing like a wifecheesy.
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Someone called her olosho on twitter, she may not be single but shes trying to pass a message that she doesn't appreciate time wasting.
believe me bro she's not single. Even super ugly girls get chased by men on a regular basis.24/7 their phones are always blazingcheesy..not to talk of a lady who is attractive. Maybe she's jus doin dis for attention or she's codedly looking for a man who might be more financially stable than her current bfcheesy.
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Patoski7(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by xtervaganza(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Her name is joke berry meaning she's has been hustling with her poocee since the days of BlackBerry

Only hell knows how many dicks that hole don swallow grin

1 Like

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lose some Pounds and we would start talking about marriage
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Countersam(m): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
made4naija:
She wrote on Twitter

Helllllllo!!!
Does anybody need a wife?
M single��‍♀️

See more photos

Source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/does-anybody-need-a-wife-im-single-pretty-lady-tweets-with-her-photos/

She should post her resume highlighting her pros and cons.. please she must state her updated body count
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Jasongreenberge: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
MRSoftapples:
The bitter truth of life is that there are young guys in her area, place of work that are ready for marriage,,
Then the unasked question is that,, why has the guys present in her location decided to ignore her?

why is she seeking for husband online?

Young guys online, please do not be deceived by her face, breast and endowment..

ladies that seeks husbands online are subjects of ridicule amongst guys in where they reside or stays..
When four to ten guys have slept with one particular lady in one environment and workplace, she becomes the talk of gossip amongst guys,,

will you allow your friend to date her when you know about six guys that have slept with her?

No is obviously the answer and that is why they come online looking for husbands..

guys please before you wife any lady, go to where she stays and work and ask questions about her..

Imagine this one. You get time seff!!!
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by bluefilm: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
The day I will see any girl take a picture while standing with her two feets firmly on the ground rather than this style of standing with one foot pointing to the ground, that very day is the day I will stop being agnostic and declare that Jesus is my Lord and personal saviour.

Copy cats everywhere!!!

The painful and worst part is that they are not even aware they are copying.
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
Like say na ugly girl I go toast next, fine girls dey sabi stress person and I no go like make another person dey eye my wife cheesy
lefulefu:
believe me bro she's not single. Even super ugly girls get chased by men on a regular basis.24/7 their phones are always blazingcheesy..not to talk of a lady who is attractive. Maybe she's jus doin dis for attention or she's codedly looking for a man who might be more financially stable than her current bfcheesy.
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by dohhnutt1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
na dem dey rush us!
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
check her body very well, there must be stretch marks
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by uvalued(m): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
Cyrilpac:
How much. ..?

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Like say na ugly girl I go toast next, fine girls dey sabi stress person and I no go like make another person dey eye my wife cheesy
u never see anythingcheesy. There are very very ugly girls wey dey stress some guys oocheesy. And besides its even attractive girls who are easily approachable than a very ugly girl. Just see a ugly girl for street..try and be polite and greet her gud afternoon or gud evening..she go look u then push her nose upwards dey form ..thinking say na toast u wan toast her. But see an attractive girl for street and if u hail am she will give u a sweet smile and return ur greetings...some will even greet u first. By the way when i say attractive girls i dont mean those ones wey go apply the whole makeup wey dem dey sell for ring road and they wear fake plastic fingernailscheesy. I am talking of those ones wey go enter bathroom wash d makeup and if dem come out come meet u they will still be looking beautifulcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by freedomchild: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hmm. the desperation don reach like this?

1 Like

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by MRLANNISTER(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
nikkypearl:
She is pretty

true
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Curry30: 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
made4naija:
She wrote on Twitter

Helllllllo!!!
Does anybody need a wife?
M single��‍♀️

See more photos

Source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/does-anybody-need-a-wife-im-single-pretty-lady-tweets-with-her-photos/

Definitely a runs babe
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by lildush(m): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=nikkypearl post=70232958]She is pretty[/quot

This is a scam... Dem don chop am finish... I pity any body dat wil marry her. Out of pity
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by generationz(f): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
cruchenutii:

Simple as ABC. cheesy cheesy cheesy
you just disappear like ghost since.
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
generationz:

you just disappear like ghost since.

Yea, I always come online to read your posts tho, you don't just know.
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by generationz(f): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
cruchenutii:

Yea, I always come online to read your posts tho, you don't just know.
only my posts?
chei I don turn celeb o
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by frozen70(f): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
It has not gotten to that stage
How old are you that you are marketing yourself

Go to school and keep your self busy after school get employed and you will see guys rushing you like ice cream
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 14, 2018
kingxsamz:
After collecting enough dicks, now you're tired.
*American accent*
Oh Low Sho

Crazy guy
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Danabu(m): 5:39am On Aug 14, 2018
nikkypearl:
She is pretty

You are prettier.
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Cj4charles(m): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2018
jezz

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by sweetilicious(f): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2018
stubbornman:
After all her shakara.... she don humble
To an extent of begging for marriage. Smh ! Marriage is now something people misunderstand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa / 9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.