Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (108253 Views)

'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by laborious(m): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
Saff:
This is an absolute lie. I can’t get this obsessive over anyone, I’m so sorry. Especially for something that only last max 7 mins. Shior
hey can we hook up..I promise you more than 7mins to start with
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by JERRY1925(m): 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
Erums:
Honestly I think this is true.. My immediate ex for the past 8months is still begging to come bk... She actually did all these cos I know I was hitting it right... She can do anything for me.. But she made some silly mistakes wen I was out of town which I got to kno... I cudnt take her back... But she still begs till date...

and you feel she's begging bcoz u hit her well sex wise?
lol, fact is, she just feel sorry.
probably you her best option.
probably, she regret her actions.. bcoz u were different.. from her ex.
oga, she just feel bad... it's not about sex my friend.

Alot of guy can hit her better.
Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by Erums(m): 2:54am On Oct 26, 2018
JERRY1925:

and you feel she's begging bcoz u hit her well sex wise? lol, fact is, she just feel sorry. probably you her best option. probably, she regret her actions.. bcoz u were different.. from her ex. oga, she just feel bad... it's not about sex my friend.
Alot of guy can hit her better.

Ure right bro... I think I was her best option .. She probably has a plan B to rest on... We broke it off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 26, 2018
The way the girl and other girls speak it like they are on fast looking for Good Husbands Girls never talk like this before for my life cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.