Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. (29404 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by origima: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oludon20:
It has improved now,he should have come before 2015,he probably would have fainted. Buhari/Fashola is using SUKUK BOND money to do wonders in that area now......Check out Okigwe to Umuahia then Vs Now and you will bow!

I don't no where the fund is Coming from but my first time of seeing this same road so good that reasonable person can't complain. Wonderful work fling on there.at least I have used four times in the last two months

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by citizenY(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
After SIXTEEN YEARS of diligent followership, PDP can't even boast of common roads in the East. This is an indictment on PDP if I must say.

Jonathan be like...

They have apologized. Let's look ahead.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by michoim(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
They should ask him why PDP didn't put them in order for 16 year?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Sleekfingers: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Buhari keep deceiving Ndigbo that he has fixed all their roads and they gullibly believe him

But they have governors na. How many roads in the southwest, north and south south are in good condition. Another useless politicians spotted.

Be waiting for buhari to come and fix their roads. What are the governors doing? Are they not collecting allocations.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by KDmafia: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

I'm seeing this man as another Buhari

This man might be worst than Buhari

Religious fanatics!

i don't know why,i don't like him
you judge him by his looks a typical Nigerian mentality��‍♂️ I can assure u he’s no fanatic as a former kd governor he built mini barracks in every area in kaduna to curb frequent religious crisis่ just to name a few
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by JegaQuin: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Pd-pigs looking for sympathy votes EVERYWHERE! grin

2 Likes

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by maestroferddi: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
senatordave1:

Is it buhari or makarfi thats canvassing for votes? The hatred that farah aideed has for bubu has infected.after you insult and abuse buharists when your the problem
What nonsense are you talking about?

Who is the sitting president as at today?

Hatred for Buhari?

Are you a clown?

You tell me one single thing/trait lovable/appealing about Buhari...

Mr Man, it is called being principled. Any leader with Buhari's style of ruling will attract same if not more hatred/hostility from people like me.

We have had many leaders from the north. None can hold a candle to Buhari when it comes to divisiveness and mindless insularity.

Even Abacha and Buhari knew their boundaries and respected same. Their governments were more or less all inclusive.
The deferred to national nuances...

Buhari is a dismal failure.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by gare(f): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Who else noticed DAT the APC blame game have changed from GEJ to Saraki

I DID
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Roger3D(m): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mr Makarfi should know that the SE cannot make him president, he should ask GEJ for clarification

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Kennydoc(m): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My brother PDP has been in charge of SE for 16 years and no single improvement grin

Now this madkafi wants to make it look like its not PDPs fault.

Reminds me of a quote I read a few days ago about PDP and Lagos and I quote

" I was wondering why Lagos is so developed and still growing in beauty and innovation and then it struck me that PDP has NEVER governed Lagos".

I guess that also explains why Borno and Yobe are highly developed, since they equally haven't been governed by PDP.
NONSENSE!!!
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by beulah76: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
why is he weeping is one of those whose created prolem in the country is one of the past lawmaker and one of the PDP leader.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by cosmos1440: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Who else noticed DAT the APC blame game have changed from GEJ to Saraki

the usual lies from you PD-pigs has started again. can you tell us one instance where the APC has blamed Saraki ?

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by sirchim(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

Religious fanatics!

MAKARFI is never a Religion fanatic. He is far better than Buhari, blessed with human feeling. I grew up knowing him, n his good works in Kaduna, as well as his brave approach to save Christians during Sharia Crises. The Muslims then, even went on to call him a Christian n evn gave him a Christian name, for protecting the Christians.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by senatordave1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
What nonsense are you talking about?

Who is the sitting president as at today?

Hatred for Buhari?

Are you a clown?

You tell me one single thing/trait lovable/appealing about Buhari...

Mr Man, it is called being principled. Any leader with Buhari's style of ruling will attract same if not more hatred/hostility from people like me.

We have had many leaders from the north. None can hold a candle to Buhari when it comes to divisiveness and mindless insularity.

Even Abacha and Buhari knew their boundaries and respected same. Their governments were more or less all inclusive.
The deferred to national nuances...

Buhari is a dismal failure.
The topic is about makarfi looking for votes,why not talk about makarfi and leave buhari? If you want to attack buhari,commonsense suggest that you look for a similar thread or Create it.this is about makarfi

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by nzeobi(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

Religious fanatics!

that means you don't know him, he attended FGC ENUGU and in 2003 gubernatorial election that he won with 51%, it was because southern kaduna Muslims massively voted him cos he assured them there would be no sharia law.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by derrydinny: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
yiibos won't like this thread.. red mudders always claiming to have good roads, south east has the worst roads in nigeria but their governor blames all their problems on the FG. always calling yorubas brown roofers even when they live in mud.

they shout they developed lagos while they can't develop their own muddy states..... mudslide is coming for you guys, biafra will be wiped out before it is even independent

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by maestroferddi: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
senatordave1:

The topic is about makarfi looking for votes,why not talk about makarfi and leave buhari? If you want to attack buhari,commonsense suggest that you look for a similar thread or Create it.this is about makarfi
I dont waste my energy on simple-minded folks like you.

Makarfi was decrying the state of abandonment of South East roads.

Someone with half a brain should deduce/infer that his remark spoke of the grievous neglect of this government and the ones before it.

Do I have to spell it out for you? How low can your IQ get?
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by ibroauthen(m): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
If they had embraced change it would have been better right now
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by RexTramadol1: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
An divergent view is enmity.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Ephrainol(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
We can not be decieve again!!
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by spiritedtete: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
He should go and weep for his uneducated backward qouta people... Because they are the ones dragging Nigeria back.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by adams123: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

Religious fanatics!

is Buhari a religion fanatic,how kindly define a religion fanatic in your own term. thanks
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Crocodile tears, he weeped just the way LiePobians and Biafraudenese wail for than northerners when there is a bomb or invasion

It's literally dangling carrot of emotions in their face

So now who are the sophiscated Mowrons ??

We know them...lolz
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
PDP that couldn't do anything useful for over 20 years.

I have told u that u should be careful on igbo issues..

This is igboland not yorubaland..

This is Imo state not lagos state.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by babadee1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

Religious fanatics!

We know why. You are a tribalist.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by ofwest47(m): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
Makarfi should go to the North East,North West and North Central to go and weep for the way him as one of their leaders has made his people in the North to become so poor and extremely poverty driven. When going he should not forget to go along with their political bigwigs like Atiku Saraki Baba garawa or is it Bafarawa you call him and many of them too long to mention including their emirs and chiefs or emirs and thieves you called them .
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by ofwest47(m): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Makarfi should go to the North East,North West and North Central to go and weep for the way him as one of their leaders has made his people in the North to become so poor and extremely poverty driven. When going he should not forget to go along with their political bigwigs like Atiku Saraki Baba garawa or is it Bafarawa you call him and many of them too long to mention including their emirs and chiefs or emirs and thieves you called them . Let all of you gather together to go and weep at your home.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by ofwest47(m): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
Makarfi should go to the North East,North West and North Central to go and weep for the way him as one of their leaders has made his people in the North to become so poor and extremely poverty driven. When going he should not forget to go along with their political bigwigs like Atiku Saraki Baba garawa or is it Bafarawa you call him and many of them too long to mention including their emirs and chiefs or emirs and thieves you called them . Let all of you gather together to go and weep at your home states.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Calers: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Pdp 16years misrule
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by ofwest47(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Makarfi should go to the North East,North West and North Central to go and weep for the way him as one of their leaders has made his people in the North to become so poor uneducated, and extremely poverty stricken. When going he should not forget to go along with their political bigwigs like Atiku Saraki Baba garawa or is it Bafarawa you call him and many of them so many to mention including their emirs and chiefs or emirs and thieves you called them . Let all of you gather together to go and weep at your home states for the crime you have all committed to your people.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Butterflyle0: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Kennydoc:

I guess that also explains why Borno and Yobe are highly developed, since they equally haven't been governed by PDP.
NONSENSE!!!

PDP are always drawn to what is already "JUICY" so they can suck it dry in their usual lootocracy methodology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North / Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo / Buhari Appoints Samuel Adebayo As Chief Of Defence Intelligence Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.