Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. (29405 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by knowledgeable: 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:
SENATOR Ahmed Makarfi, presidential aspirant under the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, yesterday said he had a horrible experience plying the roads in the South-East region.

Makarfi spoke in Owerri, during his visit at the Imo State PDP secretariat. While narrating his experience, he said travelling to Owerri by road had justified his decision that 90 percent of his campaign would be on road projects.

Makarfi said: “As I was coming from Enugu to Owerri, the roads are bad. It is shocking. That is why I said 90 per cent of my campaign will be on road projects. “Some people asked me to come by air and I said no, why should I do that ?   I want to feel the experience of our people and know their pains in view of solving them.”

According to Makarfi, “We must know what the electorate want. PDP   is very democratic and it is a party that believes in dialogue. We could not have succeeded in the PDP  national convention if many of you did not subscribe to dialogue.

“In 2007, I could have become the president if not for what happened. Then, I did not run away; I contributed my quota. As PDP members, we must believe in the party even when we lose. We must believe that God gives power. If you see me leaving PDP, then I am leaving politics.

“The policy of PDP is restructuring of Nigeria. PDP will bring Nigeria together on how to restructure Nigeria fairly. If you are a member of PDP and you don’t believe in restructuring, you  should leave the party.” While on restructuring, he said: “We should also look at institutional restructuring. If we have institutional restructuring, what happened in the National Assembly wouldn’t have happened. I support state police but we must do it in such a way that it does not serve only political leaders.”

Speaking also, a former governor of Imo State, Chief Achike Udenwa, said: “I don’t know if anybody knows Makarfi   more than me because we were colleagues as governors for 8 years. “During his time as governor of Kadunna state, there was nothing like Christians and Muslims. He abolished it through his policies and Christains and Musilims were the same and lived peacefully.”

How I’ll restructure Nigeria—

Makarfi While on a visit to Ebonyi State to consult with party members on his presidential ambition, Senator Ahmed Makarfi asked Nigerians not to judge all those justling to rule the country in 2019 by their looks alone as such could be deceitful.

Reacting to the allegations that he was too gentle to lead Nigeria, Makarfi said,” People said I was too gentle to defeat Modu Sheriff during the struggle to reposition PDP but what happened?

“Don’t be mistaken by looks. It is the action. In Kaduna State, people saw my actions. People said I was too gentle to handle the Kaduna Mafia but what happened? Those who will mistake me to be weak will be shocked but Nigerians will be happy.

” Makarfi said that having chaired the technical committee that set the agenda for the National Conference under President Obasanjo, restructuring Nigeria now would “be incorporating whatever Nigerians resolved and bringing in people that will dust my committee’s report, removing what is obsolete and bringing in what is new.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/makarfi-weeps-over-bad-roads-in-s-east/

Crocodile tears. If you want to heal Igbo land and indeed Nigeria, since Igbo land is part of Nigeria, all northern presidential aspirants should stop and push for a new Nigeria through restructuring, otherwise your tears is a jihadist tears on infedels which amout to deception.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by ifiokjohn(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
contigiency:
He is as fake as those his tears. I thought him and his party said they are the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria. Let him weep over the wasteful 16years Nigerians endured under the watch of his looting party. Atleast he can properly appreciate the rot buhari inherited from his party.
if buhari can just improve the economy amd stop this killing i will vote fr him bt until then, buhari to daura is sure bcus he is a failure
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
And suddenly, this is just being noticed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, maybe the roads got bad after the turnaround of events in the ruling party....mtchewwww
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Kennydoc(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

PDP are always drawn to what is already "JUICY" so they can suck it dry in their usual lootocracy methodology
You get sense so?
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Butterflyle0: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
Kennydoc:

You get sense so?

Extremely so
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by madridsta007(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Who else noticed DAT the APC blame game have changed from GEJ to Saraki

LOL.

I noticed it too. GEJ blame-market does not sell again.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by magzey: 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
After all 16 wasted years PDP Could not build road in all part of the country, PDP Have failed woefully ,Makarfi and all PDP members are birds of same feathers grin cheesy grin

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Baggyrepsaj(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
senatordave1:

The topic is about makarfi looking for votes,why not talk about makarfi and leave buhari? If you want to attack buhari,commonsense suggest that you look for a similar thread or Create it.this is about makarfi
Bro u should knw wailing is their forte, even when the topic isn't about PMB

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided
I'm seeing this man as another Buhari
This man might be worst than Buhari
Religious fanatics!
i don't know why,i don't like him
he is not a religious fanatic
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by RuthlessLeader(m): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I have told u that u should be careful on igbo issues..

This is igboland not yorubaland..

This is Imo state not lagos state.
Blah blah blah. Is it not the truth. For all their years in power they did nothing but steal. Any other achievement is marred and overshadowed by that fact.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by alowonle02(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
So Markafi has not been to Oweri or plying d road before but now dat he is nursing presidential ambition. Sir pls don't halt weeping ooo
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Blah blah blah. Is it not the truth. For all their years in power they did nothing but steal. Any other achievement is marred and overshadowed by that fact.

Ask okorocha of apc how far....coz igbos and igboland has rejected him...

U don't insult igbos and go free...Their God will hunt u....

Agwo oturu oghanaaaaa....
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by RuthlessLeader(m): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Ask okorocha of apc how far....coz igbos and igboland has rejected him...

U don't insult igbos and go free...Their God will hunt u....

Agwo oturu oghanaaaaa....

I tell you say I support APC as well. Okorocha and his cohorts are thieves as well. I support moghalu or sowore or durotoye
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Kingspin(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
After SIXTEEN YEARS of diligent followership, PDP can't even boast of common roads in the East. This is an indictment on PDP if I must say.

Jonathan be like...
You guys keep shouting PDP. who is PDP? Nigeria have seen hoe the change is building roads in the East
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

I tell you say I support APC as well. Okorocha and his cohorts are thieves as well. I support moghalu or sowore or durotoye

Na u know....all am saying is that ur anti-igbo comments is getting out of hand....focus on ur tribe and leave igbos alone...

For muoghalu igbos are not interested in any damned presidency.....we are not....

Been allergic to igbos issues won't help u....just keep calm and pass....by 2019 okorocha will know the power of the people.......

As far as Imo is concerned I want Apga to take over....atleast they have the people at heart...and they will work....

East and west are not same Mr and both their ideologies differ...just take note.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by RuthlessLeader(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Na u know....all am saying is that ur anti-igbo comments is getting out of hand....focus on ur tribe and leave igbos alone...

For muoghalu igbos are not interested in any damned presidency.....we are not....

Been allergic to igbos issues won't help u....just keep calm and pass....by 2019 okorocha will know the power of the people.......

As far as Imo is concerned I want Apga to take over....atleast they have the people at heart...and they will work....

East and west are not same Mr and both their ideologies differ...just take note.
Stop quoting me. I have a life out of nairaland and imaginary Igbo hatred
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Stop quoting me. I have a life out of nairaland and imaginary Igbo hatred

Spend it in ogbomosho not in the east....
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by ahmaddiyan: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Who are u blaming PDP + 16 or APC + 4?
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Tareq1105: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
fablani:
campaign brain wash.
na dem dem.
we simply want restructuring.

Are you waiting for a Northern president to restructure Nigeria in your favour?

Keep waiting
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by searchlight: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=uwa1 post=70238307][/quote]please brief me on the latest has oshomole impeached saraki?
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by obailala(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by elriyaz(m): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
That's how Buhari deceives gullible Nigerians and lure them to his favor this trick can't work anymore bro we are wise now.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Ikenna0b: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
I'm assuming this fool thinks SE Igbos are as gullible as Northerners and their Afonja slave.

Dude Igbos have been self sufficient for awhile. We all know this your crocodile tears of bad road is bullshit. Don't cry for SE or any Igbo groups. If you want our favor, divide us out of this shithole and watch how Igbos will vote u in massive
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by RealityShot: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided
I'm seeing this man as another Buhari
This man might be worst than Buhari
Religious fanatics!
i don't know why,i don't like him
The devil you know...
#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Samuel Adebayo As Chief Of Defence Intelligence Agency / Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.