Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. (29406 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Oludon20: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
It has improved now,he should have come before 2015,he probably would have fainted. Buhari/Fashola is using SUKUK BOND money to do wonders in that area now......Check out Okigwe to Umuahia then Vs Now and you will bow!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by bobokeshington: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
ok
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by tempex88(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
scam
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by buchilino(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
BELIEVE DAT NIGERIAN POLITICIANS CRY AT UR OWN PERIL

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
I CANT SEE ANY PICS OF HIM WEEPING...................
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by CZA911: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided[color=#990000][/color]

I'm seeing this man as another Buhari

This man might be worst than Buhari

Religious fanatics!

i don't know why,i don't like him
. No makarfi is not a religious fanatics,ask any Christian from kaduna, that is the best governor southern kaduna people will always give credit to.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Ajibulu1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
If u like cry blood... Were they not there for 16 years.. what did they do about it... Oh! Sorry sir I forget that u were bind then.. useless people.. Nigerians are not fool like u.. u are not first person that pass through that road and nobody make noise... Mumu people.

2 Likes

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Ikem11(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Who else noticed DAT the APC blame game have changed from GEJ to Saraki
My brother o! D tin tire me
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by megareal: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Let him continue to weep. That's how Buhari wept for Nigeria. We don't want cry babies. We need intellectually sound people to govern us.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by contigiency(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
He is as fake as those his tears. I thought him and his party said they are the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria. Let him weep over the wasteful 16years Nigerians endured under the watch of his looting party. Atleast he can properly appreciate the rot buhari inherited from his party.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by ikevictor: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please continue weeping
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by SURElee(f): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
We cant be deceived. Diezani Allison Maduekwe also wept on that benin ore road and her weeping didnt change anything. Na today? Na naija we dey, when we see crocodile tears we know it and dont pity you politicians because it is just to get sympathy for your political ambitions.

2 Likes

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Ajibulu1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hmmm. See this one

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by zico10(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
Weep? Why is he just weeping now or he just came back from excile? Plz stop the weeping and let the government do the needful.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by senatordave1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
Buhari wants to get votes in Igboland.
Is it buhari or makarfi thats canvassing for votes? The hatred that farah aideed has for bubu has infected.after you insult and abuse buharists when your the problem

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by origima: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Who else noticed DAT the APC blame game have changed from GEJ to Saraki

Wonderful Bollywood geat
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by sammyj: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin grin See how our believe they can fool us as if this is his first time of see this road. grin grin
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by ignis: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Same way Buhari weeped in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

I'm seeing this man as another Buhari

This man might be worst than Buhari

Religious fanatics!

i don't know why,i don't like him
You sound more like the fanatic here tho
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:
SENATOR Ahmed Makarfi, presidential aspirant under the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, yesterday said he had a horrible experience plying the roads in the South-East region.

Makarfi spoke in Owerri, during his visit at the Imo State PDP secretariat. While narrating his experience, he said travelling to Owerri by road had justified his decision that 90 percent of his campaign would be on road projects.

Makarfi said: “As I was coming from Enugu to Owerri, the roads are bad. It is shocking. That is why I said 90 per cent of my campaign will be on road projects. “Some people asked me to come by air and I said no, why should I do that ?   I want to feel the experience of our people and know their pains in view of solving them.”

According to Makarfi, “We must know what the electorate want. PDP   is very democratic and it is a party that believes in dialogue. We could not have succeeded in the PDP  national convention if many of you did not subscribe to dialogue.

“In 2007, I could have become the president if not for what happened. Then, I did not run away; I contributed my quota. As PDP members, we must believe in the party even when we lose. We must believe that God gives power. If you see me leaving PDP, then I am leaving politics.

“The policy of PDP is restructuring of Nigeria. PDP will bring Nigeria together on how to restructure Nigeria fairly. If you are a member of PDP and you don’t believe in restructuring, you  should leave the party.” While on restructuring, he said: “We should also look at institutional restructuring. If we have institutional restructuring, what happened in the National Assembly wouldn’t have happened. I support state police but we must do it in such a way that it does not serve only political leaders.”

Speaking also, a former governor of Imo State, Chief Achike Udenwa, said: “I don’t know if anybody knows Makarfi   more than me because we were colleagues as governors for 8 years. “During his time as governor of Kadunna state, there was nothing like Christians and Muslims. He abolished it through his policies and Christains and Musilims were the same and lived peacefully.”

How I’ll restructure Nigeria—

Makarfi While on a visit to Ebonyi State to consult with party members on his presidential ambition, Senator Ahmed Makarfi asked Nigerians not to judge all those justling to rule the country in 2019 by their looks alone as such could be deceitful.

Reacting to the allegations that he was too gentle to lead Nigeria, Makarfi said,” People said I was too gentle to defeat Modu Sheriff during the struggle to reposition PDP but what happened?

“Don’t be mistaken by looks. It is the action. In Kaduna State, people saw my actions. People said I was too gentle to handle the Kaduna Mafia but what happened? Those who will mistake me to be weak will be shocked but Nigerians will be happy.

” Makarfi said that having chaired the technical committee that set the agenda for the National Conference under President Obasanjo, restructuring Nigeria now would “be incorporating whatever Nigerians resolved and bringing in people that will dust my committee’s report, removing what is obsolete and bringing in what is new.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/makarfi-weeps-over-bad-roads-in-s-east/

We know this gimmick.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Icon79(m): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
Makarfi may not the leader we need but, right now, I belong to the A-B-B camp o, jare.

So to me, the immediate answer is: Anybody But Buhari.

O pari

Bethel4Life:
We can't be decievd again sir

carry ur presidency go

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Daboomb: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please give him at least ten Buckets, l need to see them full with his tears, before l believe he is weeping.

he should then pluck out hi sown eyes, to show thathe is really sympathetic with us.
Weyrey
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by omooba969(m): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Makarfi spoke in Owerri, during his visit at the Imo State PDP secretariat. While narrating his experience, he said travelling to Owerri by road had justified his decision that 90 percent of his campaign would be on road projects.

Dead on arrival coz there are more pressing issues than road construction, this gworo chewing looter has no vision talk less of innovative ideas.

Is that the best he can offer? undecided

Nonsense. cool
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by DTaj: 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Only fools will fall for this evil crocodile tears by this fake Makarfi from Kaduna state!

What did Makarfi's dead party, PDP, do to repair/build these same South-East roads from 1999 to 2015 (16 straight years) they were in government?

How could a party keep the same South-East Zone permanently on a wretched mode for 16 years and blame a government that had been there for only 3 years?

The only plank upon which PDP deceived South-East people was "Jonathan is one of us; his name is Azikiwe, vote for him."

Jonathan did practically nothing for the South-East; it was all about sentiments.

Now, a man from another party, who does not bear the fake "Azikiwe" name, is gradually repairing the same abandoned roads and daft clowns like Makarfi have started waving the ethnic card again.

It will never work!

2 Likes

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by DTaj: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
tempex88:
scam

100% scam, I tell you!

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by abbasajao(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
You cry no be today . Prospone it till a day after election. I just pray that your mumu party present you as thier mumu candidate. Then u will cry us ocean.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by SoNature(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

" I was wondering why Lagos is so developed and still growing in beauty and innovation and then it struck me that PDP has NEVER governed Lagos".

Senseless excuse

Lagos is by far the richest state in Nigeria

Why would anyone be comparing other states to Lagos?

If they invest all the money stolen from Lagos back to Lagos, it will be competing with Jo'burg
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Azumagcc(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Buhari keep deceiving Ndigbo that he has fixed all their roads and they gullibly believe him

Buhari has fixed same Enugu Owerri road by over 60%. I ply the road every week.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by babajeje123(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My brother PDP has been in charge of SE for 16 years and no single improvement grin

Now this madkafi wants to make it look like its not PDPs fault.

Reminds me of a quote I read a few days ago about PDP and Lagos and I quote

" I was wondering why Lagos is so developed and still growing in beauty and innovation and then it struck me that PDP has NEVER governed Lagos".
Your last paragraph is a fallacy. Good governance is all about individual not political party. Beside, Lagos is thriving because of the IGR. Even at that, many are still complaining that the current administration is not performing upto expectations. You guys should just stop this party rants and let's vote for credible persons.
Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin

Re: Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east. by san316(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Na today. Even fayose wept but we all knw it was for show

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges / Wike Visits Ganduje Amid Defection Rumour / Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.