Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened (4335 Views)

It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by husseinaaa(f): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
he is a cult member, he is threatening to kill me if I don't have sex with him or return the money he dashed me.

I didn't ask him for the money .

when he offered to buy me phone I told him not to buy if his intention is to have sex or use me but he told me it's a gift.

they will kill me.

I have no peace, I have nobody to stand against him.

and I don't have money to pay him.

but as am going to take my life, remember I did it for the fear of my life. I did it because I can't take it anymore.
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
husseinaaa:
he is a cult member, he is threatening to kill me if I don't have sex with him or return the money he dashed me.

when he offered to buy me phone I told him not to buy if his intention is to have sex or use me but he told me it's a gift.

they will kill me.

but as am going to take my life, remember I did it for the fear of my life. I did it because I can't take it anymore.

If you have the mind to kill yourself why don’t just report him to the police, Nigeria police are assholes but when it comes to cult related gist they enjoy flexing muscle.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by husseinaaa(f): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
justscorchone:

If you have the mind to kill yourself why don’t just report him to the police, Nigeria police are assholes but when it comes to cult related gist they enjoy flexing muscle.
I hate troubles, I am a shy type I don't want my name to be tarnished and I have never been to a police station before.
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by gfon(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
Where are you located?don't you have brothers?have you told your madam? And lastly,how was the 50k spent?
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by webhead: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
husseinaaa:

they will kill me.

as long as your legs aren't tied, run away.

why do you want to take your life because of some asshole.
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Kingsleystunner(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
husseinaaa:
I hate troubles, I am a shy type I don't want my name to be tarnished and I have never been to a police station before.

then you are not ready,it better for your name to be tarnished than you commiting suicide...girl u have a bright future ahead of you okay...so take the bull by the horn and take a bold step

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Nazgul: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
husseinaaa:

they will kill me.

You're a very greedy person...don't you know that gifts makes you indebted to the giver, meaning no one gives you something without expecting something back from you in return.

How can you collect 50k from a struggling guy without knowing that he's expecting you to submit your coochie to him?

I'll advise you to return his money back to him, since you've decided that you won't date or have sex with him, borrow, beg, sell your belongings... etc, just raise his money and give back to him so you can have peace of mind.

Cos struggling guys can be very dangerous when it comes to money. I've read countless stories here on Nairaland where people kill for sums which are far lesser than the amount in question. You don't know what he went through to get it, the menial jobs he must have done...so kindly give it back to him and use your head next time.

Good luck.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by husseinaaa(f): 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
gfon:
Where are you located?don't you have brothers?have you told your madam? And lastly,how was the 50k spent?
I bought a phone and food items. I don't want to involved them they won't understand all the blame will be on me and it will damaged the good image I have with them.
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Kaypeeboss(m): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
husseinaaa:

they will kill me.

Which state is he from, make we know the next line of action
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
husseinaaa:

How old are you? Well I still suggest involving the police, if you want I could send police hotline for you to call, and you can talk to them through the phone , matter of threat to life is not to be taken lightly, also I read your previous post. You can also involve your madam, it’s better to have your virginity and be alive than any image you are trying to save.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Babara1994(m): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
Don't disturb us jare. Nigerian girls are useless!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by husseinaaa(f): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
justscorchone:

How old are you? Well I still suggest involving the police, if you want I could send police hotline for you to call, and you can talk to them through the phone , matter of threat to life is not to be taken lightly, also I read your previous post. You can also involve your madam, it’s better to have your virginity and be alive than any image you are trying to save.
please give me their line
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by husseinaaa(f): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kaypeeboss:
Which state is he from, make we know the next line of action
markurdi
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
husseinaaa:
please give me their line

Which state are you in?
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by gfon(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
husseinaaa:
I bought a phone and food items. I don't want to involved them they won't understand all the blame will be on me and it will damaged the good image I have with them.
you don't wanna involve them cause of your good image,but you wanna commit suicide and bring shame to them??to slap you dey hungry me sef

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by SweetCunt97(f): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
I only collect money from matured men who will not come crying bullshit o. If you gimme money and expect coochie, you on a fvcking loooong thing.

Well, I've never experienced what this op is going through so i cant say sef
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by budaatum: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
gfon:
you don't wanna involve them cause of your good image,but you wanna commit suicide and bring shame to them??to slap you dey hungry me sef

Add one slap from me so you do not starve please.

3 Likes

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by SweetCunt97(f): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
husseinaaa:
markurdi
So you'll rather commit suicide than fvck a guy you chop his 50k ba? Who will pay mortuary fee or buy coffin? Abi na mat dem go use chook u inside ground ni? Better go fvck d brain out and pretend nothing happened jarey.

Abi na format be this sef.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Themainboy22: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
OP change format, this one don cast.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Kaypeeboss(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
husseinaaa:

they will kill me.

but as am going to take my life, remember I did it for the fear of my life.
husseinaaa post=100027591:
I did it because I can't take it anymore.
Listen dear,don't take your life for nothing oo,me I received death threats on two occasions when I was in my final year,I didn't go anywhere,I staydd
justscorchone:

Which state are you in?
You said benue abi,first of all relax ur mind and know nothing ll happen to you,then chat me up on Whatsapp 09076882545,and let me put an end to this,just try not to be somewhere lonely ,always move around with friends, while we crack this case...he ll leave you alone...in this case I am your uncle from your mother's side

1 Like

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by spinna: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
Gee am yansh joor haba the guy try na 50k. ..Thats a joke

You sound stupid saying u want to kill yourself sha.

Me i dont know what to advise.. probably a relocation or give him part of the money back .. this will probably make him angrier. Police u would spend and they may say you bleeped up.

1 Like

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by lilvicky68(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Instead of you to kill yourself alone you can add him too..at least it will be good riddance..

2 Likes

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by harmargedon: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
scammer, wetin this one wan hear na send me your azza make I credit you. Get a life bro.

11 Likes

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by SimeonOTC(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
lol...You took his money and refuse to give him what he want, oya return the money, NO!!,rather you want to kill yourselfgrin

money you don't know the source or reason for giving you, you spent it ALL!

you came here to play the victim's role.
You want to kill yourself because you are being threatened for the money you took and can't return back.

when you were collecting the money, you don't know he is a cultistgrin, when you were eating the money, did you think of dyinggrin ? you were so full of lifegringrin
did you even bother to ask him where he got the money from?

come, o girl!, if you want to kill yourself, Goan DIE! you are of no use to the country. A complete waste of oxygen.
But before you kill yourself, please pay him back is money..

And those asking her are location and police bla bla bla, can't you advice to peacefully return the money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by SKhanmi: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lol, check her topics. This one is either a catfish, potential scammer or one greedy human being with a serious dose of entitlement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
If you have friends or families outside the state,... will implore you to relocate
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by SimeonOTC(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
Norphiee:
If you have friends or families outside the state,... will implore you to relocate

so who will pay him back his money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by tnerro1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
If you have the mind to kill, then why not kill your oppressor?
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by ThiagoKid(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
This op is just looking for attention!!!
Return the phone or look up!! undecided

Btw, lemme know when you are ready to kill yourself, who knows, i could be of help by buying a bottle of sniper for you. Or you prefer death by hanging? Ok, i will get a rope then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 20, 2021
SweetCunt97:
So you'll rather commit suicide than fvck a guy you chop his 50k ba? Who will pay mortuary fee or buy coffin? Abi na mat dem go use chook u inside ground ni? Better go fvck d brain out and pretend nothing happened jarey.

Abi na format be this sef.
E fit be format o!.
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Realmanbitters: 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Please call this number for help
+2349085888000
It's a number for an anti suicide initiative called SUICIDE IS NO SOLUTION.
Please let us not mention suicide tools to contemplators.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by kalu61(m): 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
husseinaaa:

they will kill me.

This dude is a scammer. Don't pity him or her.

See formate. Were you not the one looking for 50 to buy sewing machine and said you based in Kogi state. Now you have relocated to Markuudi abi.

You left 50k sewing thread to use 50k from a guy to buy phone.

Onye Oshi!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Share Our Ex Knacking Experiences / His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him / Women Now Allowed To Walk Topless In Public In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.