Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. (49833 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / White Lady Spotted In Wrapper Using Nigerian Grinding Stone And Speaking Pidgin / Do We Still Use This Grinding Stone In Our Homes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Waakanda: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Na so?
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by fk001(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=Genniez post=70247076][/quote]

Lol na so na

1 Like

Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
how is this even news undecided

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by IsaAbubakar: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
[s]
post=70246946:
This HIGHLY COMMENDABLE.

We are sure 99% of our self-proclaimed SLAY queens can't use the grinding stone, some will even be using it like a mortal and pestle (sounding gbo gbo, gba gba, gbi, gbi shocked) if they were asked to use it to grind pepper and save their lives! wink cheesy

SLAY queens, we lie?! wink

Modify: Lol cheesy, one babe even talk say this pic can't be real!
We talk am! grin
[/s]
trash trash trash

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Oreofepeters: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
na jazz
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
zicoraads:
Na only Tiv people dey use am? grin tongue
mostly...
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by otherway: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
loverboys:
Na suffer want kill her grin
C d kind knife wae she de use sef lipsrsealed
Dz 1 fit be Albino sef lipsrsealed

On the contrary she is catching great fun cos it feels so different from what she is used to.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by bluefilm: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
White women or just albino?

Nice hanging boobs anyway. wink
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by canalily(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
They full lagos naa! Shasha dopemu area. This one don old with roped eye glasses
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by AnanseK(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
fk001:
White people and curiosity sha cheesy
African's are trying to be civilised while oyinbo want to be local Africans.
Make we kuku change continent with them since they like Africa that much.
Maybe na Osofia wife she no gree leave Nigeria cheesy

It is not the continent my friend...
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Pennywise(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
Issafela:
A Nigerian brought up White woman grind pepper with native grinding stone...mocks nowadays ladies who uses electric blender.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/white-woman-seen-grinding-pepper-with-native-grinding-stone-video/

This na albino
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Jaqenhghar: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
post=70246946:
This HIGHLY COMMENDABLE.

We are sure 99% of our self-proclaimed SLAY queens can't use the grinding stone, some will even be using it like a mortal and pestle (sounding gbo gbo, gba gba, gbi, gbi shocked) if they were asked to use it to grind pepper and save their lives! wink cheesy

SLAY queens, we lie?! wink

Modify: Lol cheesy, one babe even talk say this pic can't be real!
We talk am! grin
Look at this ass kissing coon. What is there to commend? Is this an achievment to you?Why dont you also commend our women in the village who still use this and other traditional means of processing food.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Yinxies(f): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin

No be small thing ooo

loverboys:
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by fk001(m): 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
AnanseK:

It is not the continent my friend...

Then what is it?

Africa is bleeped up
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by shegie(m): 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
AND SO
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by FbcGrafix(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hmmm...Okay, what will happen now?

My logo designs for startup or established companies are premium.... For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by foolbuster: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
loverboys:

Thats part of your culture and heritage. Dont condemn her. She might be richer than your entire lineage. Grinding with stone and blender or some other foreign invention do not yield the same result. Its your choice. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Jackipapa: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
loverboys:

You nailed it big time, na Albino jooor!
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Mrexcell(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Issafela:
A Nigerian brought up White woman grind pepper with native grinding stone...mocks nowadays ladies who uses electric blender.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/white-woman-seen-grinding-pepper-with-native-grinding-stone-video/

Using grinding stone isn't the best u can mix stone particles with the pepper.

Meanwhile join hundreds of nigerians that are getting paid monthly for sharing sponsored posts daily on their fb timeline u can be earning over #30k monthly from this platform. Contact me with this whatsapp number for details =09025475205
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Ozbeecouture(f): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
White Nigerian wink

Are you a lady? Do you reside in Akure? Looking for a reputable fashion designer?

Ozbee couture is now in Akure. Your elegance is our pride. You choose your style and we replicate it for you.

Contact us for your tops,bags and shoes too.

Check my signature or call 08130633220
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Bruemath(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
She get time
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by frowland(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
OP, I think you intentionally blurred the image to make us believe that is a white woman. I have a neighbor like this and I also have an aunt in Benue that have this type of complexion.
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by ImaIma1(f): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Why go through that stress and waste precious time when i can use a blender?

Besides, if i want the "grinding stone" effect, there are women in the market that grind with stones.
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by patrickcollins: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
chriskosherbal:
cheesy grin
hahahaha, u nailed it bro
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by technuel: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
See as Bloggers they dribble Nigerians
That woman is not a white woman she is an Albino
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Opharhe: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
She's a Nigerian-British woman. Nancy Akpofure is her name.
Her father, Late Barr. Akpofure (SAN), is an Urhobo from Delta State and mother is a white English woman. She grew up and schooled in Warri in her early years before moving to the UK.
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Opharhe: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
technuel:
See as Bloggers they dribble Nigerians
That woman is not a white woman she is an Albino
Albino ke? She's not o. She's halfcasate but appears more like a white person than an African.
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Nickizoe(f): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Is she trying to tell us that we can as well make smoothie with that stone
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by talktonase(m): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
loverboys:
NA ALBINO
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Jodhar: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lol
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Chi80(m): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
This is an albino, not a white woman oooo
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Sterope(f): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
If Whites want to be like Africans, they won't have to come to Nigeria to us grinding stones.

fk001:
White people and curiosity sha cheesy

African's are trying to be civilised while oyinbo want to be local Africans.

Make we kuku change continent with them since they like Africa that much..

Maybe na Osofia wife she no gree leave Nigeria cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) / My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.