Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. (49838 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / White Lady Spotted In Wrapper Using Nigerian Grinding Stone And Speaking Pidgin / Do We Still Use This Grinding Stone In Our Homes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by wambosamuel1980: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Na lie this woman na albino no be oyibo why una no show us her face.
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Camberlo(m): 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
This was among reason I cut a relationship with a lady.

I jokingly asked whether she can use the mortal but she vehemently condemn it and told me she can't use it.

She also said, she can't pound yam, I was gazed.

Though all the aforementioned are not necessarily for women of nowadays to use, but a woman shouldn't be bragging that she can't use it.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Owaincouncil: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
This is photo stunt joo
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Btruth: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
loverboys:
Na suffer want kill her grin C d kind knife wae she de use sef lipsrsealed Dz 1 fit be Albino sef lipsrsealed
I suspect her to he Albino self.......lol.
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by fk001(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sterope:
If Whites want to be like Africans, they won't have to come to Nigeria to us grinding stones.

Then what do they want by emulating our way of life??
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Mtmike(m): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
This one na albino jare grin grin
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Mouthgag: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Issafela:
A Nigerian brought up White woman grind pepper with native grinding stone...mocks nowadays ladies who uses electric blender.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/white-woman-seen-grinding-pepper-with-native-grinding-stone-video/

Stupìd post
How's the one white?
Have you ever seen a white human before?

Rubbish
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by RexTramadol1: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
Not new

We do it every time.
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by 2nattie(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Issafela:
A Nigerian brought up White woman grind pepper with native grinding stone...mocks nowadays ladies who uses electric blender.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/white-woman-seen-grinding-pepper-with-native-grinding-stone-video/

She looks albino
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Hardeynecho(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
You see even a foreigner is here...appreciating our culture... coman see Nigerian girl even to touch pepper is a problem...all they knw is to SLAY and nothing....
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Hardeynecho(m): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
You see even a foreigner is here...appreciating our culture... coman see Nigerian girls even to touch pepper is a problem...all they knw is to SLAY and nothing....
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Bianda24: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
She is not A white woman, she is an albino
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Bianda24: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
She is not A white woman, she is an abino
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by dasauce(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Vustaqueen:
this one might be an albino ohh

Meanwhile, you guys should send me a mail on lustaqueen@outlook dot com to get my entertainment services wink..thanks

Abi Olosho service...

Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Ezi1993(f): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=loverboys post=70245477]Na suffer want kill her grin C d kind knife wae she de use sef lipsrsealed Dz 1 fit be Albino sef lipsrsealed[/ Guy u funny oo
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by FitandMuscular: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Rossikki: 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
But white people use mortar and pestle.

What are you people talking about?

Look, they can even train you on how to use it well. See video below.

They value it more for producing quality dishes, than blenders:

Here's a quick video by famous British chef Jamie Oliver with his traditional British mortar and pestle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUPNL814ywg
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by tete7000(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
fk001:
White people and curiosity sha cheesy

African's are trying to be civilised while oyinbo want to be local Africans.

Make we kuku change continent with them since they like Africa that much..

Maybe na Osofia wife she no gree leave Nigeria cheesy

If they swap continent with you, they will positively transform yours while you will end up destroying theirs.
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Rossikki: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
tete7000:

If they swap continent with you, they will positively transform yours while you will end up destroying theirs.

By the magic of their white skin, correct? You are an ignorant oaf. Why did they not transform Nigeria during their hundred year rule of the country?

At their departure we didn't even have a national grid or any power stations or universities.
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Vustaqueen:

Meanwhile, you guys should send me a mail on lustaqueen@outlook dot com to get my entertainment services wink..thanks
Do u offer services to ladies too?
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by felixawe(m): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Continue ok
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Paruz1015(m): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
URHOBO WOWAN, SHE SPEAKS URHOBO FLUENTLY

1 Like

Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by otino(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
this wan na confirmed albino na, ..glasses on point
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Kirigidi(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mtmike:
This one na albino jare grin grin
She is not albino but half-caste. Her mother is white [British] while the father is Urhobo [Nigerian]. She and her siblings were raised by their paternal grandmother in the village after their mother returned to the UK.
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by tete7000(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Rossikki:

By the magic of their white skin, correct? You are an ignorant oaf. Why did they not transform it during their hundred year rule of the country?

At their departure we didn't even have a national grid or any power stations or universities.
I guess you must really be the ignorant one here. Check your facts before you jump to utter rubbish. Your first university was built by them, even the teaching hospital design takes after that of University of London teaching hospital. They built the rail tracks generations of your leader couldn't improve on. The first power utility in the country was brought by them. I can continue but don't have anything to prove with an ignorant nonentity like you. If I may add, many things they built were functional until your hopeless and vagabond leaders took over and ruin all. The south Africa they colonise till late has better and functional economy than the one your leaders with decades of oil money struggle to build, of course till your black renegade leaders took over and begin to ruin it.
Mumu, swallow your pride and stop your idiocy. Check my moniker well and don't jump in to show how senseless you are next time..Dadandindin...

1 Like

Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Diamondbeatz(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Vustaqueen:

lol
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Diamondbeatz(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Paruz1015:
URHOBO WOWAN, SHE SPEAKS URHOBO FLUENTLY
Albino
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by fk001(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
tete7000:

Lol
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by Kirigidi(m): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hardeynecho:
You see even a foreigner is here...appreciating our culture... coman see Nigerian girls even to touch pepper is a problem...all they knw is to SLAY and nothing....
She is not a foreigner ooh! She is half-caste. Her father is Urhobo while the mother is white from England. She grew up in the village in Delta State under the care of her paternal grandmother.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by mechanics(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
What's bad if one use electric blender, you have no point.
Re: White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. by mechanics(m): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Kirigidi:

She is not a foreigner ooh! She is half-caste. Her father is Urhobo while the mother is white from England. She grew up in the village in Delta State under the care of her paternal grandmother.
do you know her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married / Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.