Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady (30334 Views)

I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
No man dat respects himself will apply for suchcheesy. Upon all d education a man get na to become a stay at home husband..God forbidcheesy. Only visionless and unambitios men or d ones dat are lazy go apply thoughcheesy.
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by wisdomkid: 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
doctorkush:
how can I apply?? me that don't like work before

I like you! grin grin grin
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by bakila: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
California things, if you know you will be careful .
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
nahzyla:

She will send him back to his father's house if he tries it.
chai! Imaginecheesy

Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by Idrismusty97(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
She is trying to be sarcastic but hypocritical at the same time.
Back to the kitchen! cheesy
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by Idrismusty97(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
She is trying to be sarcastic but hypocritical at the same time.
Back to the kitchen! cheesy
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by Naijacitizen(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
iClef:
Okay, you go to work to make money. While at work, a pot of beans will be on fire and I'll enter the room to chat with my friends and exes (as women do). Two hours later, the beans has burnt and the house is almost on fire. After that, I'll cross my legs and watch Telemundo for hours. Feminists and fish brain.

This is savagery. lmao!
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by Idrismusty97(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
sanpipita:
People here making look like its a sin for a man to stay at home and look after his OWN kids, don't men already stay at home during vacation or leave period to do all these? some of you need to go back to the 60s and 70s really, cos I don't understand what could be so wrong about a man looking after his kids
Of course nothing is wrong. You will stay at home why your wife work to provide food, shelter and clothing for both you and the kids in Jesus name, Amen smiley.
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by Kaydeexotic(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
lastmanstandn:
bro I just dey wake on this side of the world, as e dey hot na him i dey type.

cheesy cheesy cheesy I thought as much
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by Gkemz: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
She wants to marry a zombie who will dance to her tune. Keep searching....
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by sunnyphem(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Shame!!!

Check my signature for your data packages
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by hassantommy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
am ready call me on 08179556063am ready call me on 08179556063am ready call me on 08179556063
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by adetes: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nawao

Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by jimoqua: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
this one na devil incarnate, u want a man that u will be pushing around, wait there until you are fifty
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by badostic: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Send your advert to Akwa Ibom and Calabar, there you will get able Okon and Akpan.
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by Henryjay2014: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Bleep u
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
sanpipita:
People here making look like its a sin for a man to stay at home and look after his OWN kids, don't men already stay at home during vacation or leave period to do all these? some of you need to go back to the 60s and 70s really, cos I don't understand what could be so wrong about a man looking after his kids

Nobody should stay at home tongue
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
sanpipita:

BTW, she even said it's joke but she's a feminist sha.
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Of course nothing is wrong. You will stay at home why your wife work to provide food, shelter and clothing for both you and the kids in Jesus name, Amen smiley.

Lol..meaning? grin
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by Surrey2Bimshire: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
megareal:
Sarcasm. grin

Exactly . Lol
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by sanpipita(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

BTW, she even said it's joke but she's a feminist sha.

I believe nobody should stay at home too, but do we really work always? at times the man can be free and stay home that's my point
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
sanpipita:

I believe nobody should stay at home too, but do we really work always? at times the man can be free and stay home that's my point

Yeah.. that's okay.
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Fanciful thinking on her part.

I was watching a documentary on Ted Bundy (the serial killer) the other day. While he was in prison awaiting execution by electric chair, he was communicating with hundreds of women by mail (one of them even got pregnant). The most interesting thing is, all of them thought they were the only one in contact with him. He played them right to the very end. Some of them even had nervous breakdowns when they discovered he had hundreds of girlfriends, all while he was behind bars. And this one thinks she can stop a FREE man from cheating. Ha! Rather whack him & place his corpse in the basement, that way he won't ever leave or cheat grin
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by AnuliKay: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
This country sha.

Simi is currently one of Nigeria’s best female artistes. She released her bestselling album, Simisola last year. That project cemented her as a viable option in the music industry.

Having hit songs has not caused her to slow down at all. She’s still releasing songs and working hard. Earlier today, she posted this on Twitter proving to Nigerians that success has only fueled her ambition.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/simis-work-ethic-is-impressive/

Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by Jaqenhghar: 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Fanciful thinking on her part.

I was watching a documentary on Ted Bundy (the serial killer) the other day. While he was in prison awaiting execution by electric chair, he was communicating with hundreds of women by mail (one of them even got pregnant). The most interesting thing is, all of them thought they were the only one in contact with him. He played them right to the very end. Some of them even had nervous breakdowns when they discovered he had hundreds of girlfriends, all while he was behind bars. And this one thinks she can stop a FREE man from cheating. Ha! Rather whack him & place his corpse in the basement, that way he won't ever leave or cheat grin
LOL. No shít. You will think who has limited tome on earth will be concenred about more serious stuff

1 Like

Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

LOL. No shít. You will think who has limited tome on earth will be concenred about more serious stuff

Clearly not lol.

The thing I find more disturbing are the women who fall in love with killers. This is someone who murdered women & didn't stop there- he had sex with their rotting bodies & kept some of their heads!!!!! But I guess the fact that they're either going to die or will never set foot outside again, makes things more...romantic undecided

Bundy has so many worshippers, both men & women, as a result, authorities never disclosed the place where they scattered his ashes in fear that it'll be turned into some type of a shrine for his fans! Mind you, people are so obsessed with killers to the point where they even steal their gravestones after they die. They did that to Ed Gein, stole his entire tombstone after many years of chipping pieces off of it as souvenirs. Now his grave is unmarked, but I bet people still hold a vigil every now & then.
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by bigcasava1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
abeg i no fit laf!
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by Jaqenhghar: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Clearly not lol.

The thing I find more disturbing are the women who fall in love with killers. This is someone who murdered women & didn't stop there- he had sex with their rotting bodies & kept some of their heads!!!!! But I guess the fact that they're either going to die or will never set foot outside again, makes things more...romantic undecided

Bundy has so many worshippers, both men & women, as a result, authorities never disclosed the place where they scattered his ashes in fear that it'll be turned into some type of a shrine for his fans! Mind you, people are so obsessed with killers to the point where they even steal their gravestones after they die. They did that to Ed Gein, stole his entire tombstone after many years of chipping pieces off of it as souvenirs. Now his grave is unmarked, but I bet people still hold a vigil every now & then.
SMH. You begin to wonder what goes through some people's minds.

1 Like

Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

SMH. You begin to wonder what goes through some people's minds.

Mind boggling.
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by ugybabe2020(f): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
teemy:
Actually sarcasm of when some men say they want a 'house' wife
my friend ur brain dey work wela

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Know He Loves Me? / Nairalander's Pre- Wedding Photos! / Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.