Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady (30352 Views)

I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
doctorkush:
how can I apply?? me that don't like work before
u must like suffering man.
Re: I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady by Ugosample(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Clearly not lol.

The thing I find more disturbing are the women who fall in love with killers. This is someone who murdered women & didn't stop there- he had sex with their rotting bodies & kept some of their heads!!!!! But I guess the fact that they're either going to die or will never set foot outside again, makes things more...romantic undecided

Bundy has so many worshippers, both men & women, as a result, authorities never disclosed the place where they scattered his ashes in fear that it'll be turned into some type of a shrine for his fans! Mind you, people are so obsessed with killers to the point where they even steal their gravestones after they die. They did that to Ed Gein, stole his entire tombstone after many years of chipping pieces off of it as souvenirs. Now his grave is unmarked, but I bet people still hold a vigil every now & then.

wow shocked

it's a strange world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend / Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.