Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? (17401 Views)

Which Nigerian Languages can You Speak? / Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? / Yoruba Language Is The Most Influential Nigerian Language Outside Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by YOUNGDICEs(m): 1:56am On May 10, 2007
man leave my people alone Fulani and Hausa we run Nigeria ecept Lagos.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by Nobody: 3:23am On May 10, 2007
yes you run naija and we're all witnesses to your handiwork.

they've run us and themselves into the lagos lagoon what could be better than that grin
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:48pm On May 10, 2007
hell no we d'ont give a Bleep about lagos,lagos's a igbo city.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by naijadiva2(f): 7:07pm On May 10, 2007
lagos is definately a yoruba city.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by YOUNGDICEs(m): 7:28pm On May 10, 2007
am scared of lagos it got too many people with aids.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by naijadiva2(f): 8:11pm On May 10, 2007
u can't get aids by just going to a city where ppl with the disease have it. cuz in that case, i'll have to find me another place to live.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by YOUNGDICEs(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2007
when i went to search on google i couldn't believe the amount of people that got aids in lagos.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by mohadana: 8:43pm On May 10, 2007
@youngdice calabar rate is higher than lagos.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by naijadiva2(f): 8:52pm On May 10, 2007
but is that all you care about? who has aids, because aids is everywhere. doesn;t make anyone less a human being.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by Tonim(f): 8:54pm On May 10, 2007
I have heared hausa is fairly easy to learn but don't quote me.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 10, 2007
wrong post grin
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by YOUNGDICEs(m): 11:52pm On May 10, 2007
@naija_diva (

that shit could kill girl u gotta be scared.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by chiogo(f): 11:58pm On May 10, 2007
@youngdice, what are u talkin' about? what aids?
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:00am On May 11, 2007
in lagos.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by chiogo(f): 8:03pm On May 14, 2007
I been to lagos and i ain't never met anybody with aids. what do u know? It's a yoruba state, not an igbo state.and there is no aids there. You join all these dumb-ass kids here talkin' 'bout how there are lots of people with aids in africa.Now u helpin' them make it clear by sayin' lagos 'cause am def. sure i never came across anyone with aids all 6 years i lived there. U ever been to lagos anywayz? It's got most of d finest cities there is in nigeria.Trust me, when u want to visit naija (to have fun), lagos shld be on ur top list or u want to go to ur hausa village to have fun? tongue
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by ne4real(f): 5:23pm On May 15, 2007
hausa
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by naijaway(m): 4:15am On May 16, 2007
lagos is not a yoruba state, it is a Nigerian state and the centre of excellence.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by naijadiva2(f): 7:35pm On May 16, 2007
lagos is definetly in yorubaland thus making it a yoruba state.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by chiogo(f): 7:38pm On May 16, 2007
thank u, naija_diva.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by omoeoa(f): 3:23pm On May 17, 2007
Not that i think,i know that YORUBA is the easiet and even the sweetest language to learn.Full of respect and very rich in culture.
Yoruba is sweeter than honey
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by YOUNGDICEs(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2007
@omoeoa

YOU SAY YORUBA'S WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by oreofemi(f): 5:43pm On May 21, 2007
Yoruba is the easiest to learn.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by omoeoa(f): 1:42pm On May 25, 2007
Yoruba is very,very,very sweet hmmmmmmm can't say no

Youngdice
What do u mean by
YOUNGDICE$
link=topic=4675.msg1125536#msg1125536 date=1179490105:

@omoeoa

YOU SAY YORUBA'S WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by joz(f): 7:04pm On May 25, 2007
yoruba is not the easiest to learn though its the best language to learn more cause words lol. grin grin grin i agree that hausa is way easier and sounds sweeter, i intend to learn it if i can lol. smiley smiley and y'all there is no way that most lagosians have aids. u need to google more properly cos ur area could have more aids than lagos lol undecided. AIDS is everywhere and not jus lagos smiley smiley cool.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by iyalaje(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2007
I am Yoruba man, but i think Hausa is the easiest Nigerian language to learn.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by iyalaje(m): 7:36am On Jul 08, 2007
Let's talk about the related topic and stop discriminating.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by TrueBrit: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2007
It depends on each person.
However, Hausa is the easiest Nigerian language to learn. Yoruba most definitely isn't.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2007
A language is deemed easy to those that know / speak it. If your first language is, lets say, Isoko, it's hard to comprehend anyone else will find it difficult to speak.

Some may find it easy to learn Yoruba, and some may well find it easier to learn Igbo. Sometimes, it also depends on different accents, and how certain words are formed.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by Mandora(f): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2007
Hausa
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by shango(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2007
I was born in Kaduna and lived there for a decade. Considering both my parents are Yoruba, I can say without doubt it is easier to learn than Yoruba. Simpleton language for simpleton minds and culture really. You ever met a mallam or Fulani that speaks any other language? My dad speaks fluent Hausa and Yoruba and some Igbo. The complexity and variety of a language is usually a testament to the complexity and richness of the culture. And Hausa is on the lower rung of the totem pole.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 18, 2007
@Shango

Hausas who lived around me in Onitsha could speak Igbo, so yes I've seen mallams who speak other languages.

The complexity and variety of a language is usually a testament to the complexity and richness of the culture. And Hausa is on the lower rung of the totem pole.

Yes that explains why Hausa language is the EASIEST to learn and the most widely spoken in all of West Africa.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by smartf(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2007
fortunate to have stayed with people speaking the three major languages in nigeria but to be candid i believe yoruba is the easiest, may coz of the people's friendliness despite my being from the north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Edjenu Festival Of The Okpara People Of Agbon Kingdom / Photos From The Procession Of Elehinle Festival In Okemesi, Ekiti State / Yoruba Cities, Towns And Villages- What Do Their Names Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.