Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Think Am In Big Trouble.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Am In Big Trouble.. (3758 Views)

Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / Women Are In For A Big Trouble (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by chinochizzy: 2:38am On Jun 30, 2019
Hello Nairalanders pls am scared as am typing this infact I don't know where I might be tomorrow or next, the whole problem started like this, in my working place I was approached by two of my fellow colleagues at d work to join them and steal some goods from d company and sell, at first I thought it was a gud idea but after I got home and thought about it, I then realized that is very risky and that I can not do it, so I lost interest in the whole thing, so I told them I cannot be part of it, so this guys went ahead I steal the said goods a day before yesterday and they where caught and handed over to the police, please my fellow Nlanders what am I going to do cuz am scared maybe this guys will implicate me or said that am aware of the whole issue. I dont know what to do pls am scared as hell right now cuz I've never stollen even a pin from this company before.
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by Dgoz(m): 2:59am On Jun 30, 2019
Get down on your knees and talk to God. He knows all things.

4 Likes

Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by CyberWolf: 3:03am On Jun 30, 2019
If they try to rope you in, maintain your innocence by saying that you don’t know anything about it. No matter the threat and torture, maintain your innocence that you don’t know anything about it. It’s probably gonna be a long ride but you will be free at the end. You made a mistake by not reporting it initially...

28 Likes

Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by anthonyuncle(m): 3:26am On Jun 30, 2019
u should thank God that u didn't join them,
and also pray that they don't mention ur name out of envy

3 Likes

Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Why are you scared of being implicated in something you didnt do? Have you stolen from the company before?

Why did the boys sell the idea to you? It seems you have participated in stealing before now.you were just lucky you werent caught because you didnt join them this time.

14 Likes

Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by shams040(m): 4:55am On Jun 30, 2019
Any evidence of you telling them you are not interested will help maybe a phone call conversation or something.

In absence of that just take your stand as you know nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by CosmicPhoenix: 5:10am On Jun 30, 2019
i dont think so,if you did not do it then you have nothing to be afraid of

3 Likes

Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by domino4211(m): 5:21am On Jun 30, 2019
Don't worry yourself..
You won't spend more than 5yrs in jail when they implicate you..

4 Likes

Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by iPrevail(m): 5:50am On Jun 30, 2019
domino4211:
Don't worry yourself..

That's very comforting. Douchebag undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by chinochizzy: 5:50am On Jun 30, 2019
lilwetdick:
Why are you scared of being implicated in something you didnt do? Have you stolen from the company before?

Why did the boys sell the idea to you? It seems you have participated in stealing before now.you were just lucky you werent caught because you didnt join them this time.
I've never stolen from the company n I've always given my best to the company in which everybody can attest

1 Like

Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by chinochizzy: 5:52am On Jun 30, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i dont think so,if you did not do it then you have nothing to be afraid of
I've always been comfortable with wat I earn as salary

1 Like

Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by dimexy247(m): 5:53am On Jun 30, 2019
Nothing to be afraid of
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by chinochizzy: 5:53am On Jun 30, 2019
shams040:
Any evidence of you telling them you are not interested will help maybe a phone call conversation or something.

In absence of that just take your stand as you know nothing about it.
I have no evidence of such
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by chinochizzy: 5:55am On Jun 30, 2019
lilwetdick:

I don't actually know y they wanted me in maybe they feel that am d most trusted one in d company
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by chinochizzy: 5:56am On Jun 30, 2019
domino4211:
Don't worry yourself..
That is y am scared of suffering from d sin I've never committed
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by chinochizzy: 5:59am On Jun 30, 2019
CyberWolf:
If they try to rope you in, maintain your innocence by saying that you don’t know anything about it. No matter the threat and torture, maintain your innocence that you don’t know anything about it. It’s probably gonna be a long ride but you will be free at the end. You made a mistake by not reporting it initially...
That is where I made a very big mistake and it's hunting me now. Men I can't imagine the disgrace it will bring upon my family, what if my Dad hears about it damn.. I can't think straight right now
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by chinochizzy: 6:45am On Jun 30, 2019
CyberWolf:
Should I said d truth that they try bringing me in but I refuse or I should just deny that I know nothing about it
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by PrincessB1(f): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2019
The heart of a man whose hands are soiled aways skip many beats.
OP if you are innocent, there is no cause for alarm.
Stand your ground and prove your innocence if they try to implicate you, I'm sure you will be vindicated.

Next time search for the black goat in the daytime by confiding in someone who have good reputation in your firm.
With that proper decision there will be no need to fear cos you've gat a cover.
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by Akious2k2(m): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2019
Romance section?
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 30, 2019
I don't think there's a problem here.
If you're called, tell the company you only agreed to the initial plan for fear of being killed but you were never interested from the beginning, meaning you're a good JUDAS.

The way things are going on in this country now hmmm, somebody can just kill you for not agreeing to go to his church.

Just my opinion o.
Best wishes

2 Likes

Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by Yohh: 7:23am On Jun 30, 2019
Dgoz:
Get down on your knees and talk to God. He knows all things.
Nonsense
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by BareFacedLies(m): 7:24am On Jun 30, 2019
There's nothing to be afraid of if you're sure you did not participate in the theft in any way
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by Deepfeel(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2019
chinochizzy:
Hello Nairalanders pls am scared as am typing this infact I don't know where I might be tomorrow or next, the whole problem started like this, in my working place I was approached by two of my fellow colleagues at d work to join them and steal some goods from d company and sell, at first I thought it was a gud idea but after I got home and thought about it, I then realized that is very risky and that I can not do it, so I lost interest in the whole thing, so I told them I cannot be part of it, so this guys went ahead I steal the said goods a day before yesterday and they where caught and handed over to the police, please my fellow Nlanders what am I going to do cuz am scared maybe this guys will implicate me or said that am aware of the whole issue. I dont know what to do pls am scared as hell right now cuz I've never stollen even a pin from this company before.
The way you sound I believe you didn't do it but you definitely gave them an inside information that helped them to penetrate the company you were definitely going to get your share if they succeeded so you are part of it, just pray they don't mention your name, cause you already implicated yourself
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by evanso6226(f): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2019
For All Joint Pain And Stiffness, Just Do This And Is Gone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feMUfecuX2o
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by Katier00(f): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Open up to someone . just to be in a safe place
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by chinochizzy: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

The way you sound I believe you didn't do it but you definitely gave them an inside information that helped them to penetrate the company you were definitely going to get your share if they succeeded so you are part of it, just pray they don't mention your name, cause you already implicated yourself
not at all, I know absolutely nothing about d theft, I didn't give anyone any information and I didn't ask for share of anything, I just pray I won't suffer for what I did not do.
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by Roon9(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2019
No matter what you do, never admit to knowing jack.
Stick to your story
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by Michelle55: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2019
You didn't do anything and that's the truth right? Stick to it!! Don't waver or be afraid of the unknown
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by Deepfeel(m): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2019
chinochizzy:
not at all, I know absolutely nothing about d theft, I didn't give anyone any information and I didn't ask for share of anything, I just pray I won't suffer for what I did not do.
But you said they approached you to steal at first you agreed but later changed your mind and told them you won't be a part of it,that's to say you already planned with them but later backed out, the plan was still on, why didn't you stop them from stealing from the company? If they succeeded they could have given you something to keep your silent
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by lebron7(m): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2019
chinochizzy:
What did they try to steal?
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by Davash222(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Clear conscience fears no accusation.
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by liberalchick(f): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2019
Why did they approach you? Usually thieves plan heists with people that will be beneficial to the heist. What was going to be your role before you backed out? Legally you are not required to report any advance knowledge of a crime, however if you provided any information that helped in the crime or hid any proceeds of the crime after the act, then you were aiding and abetting.

If you think they might squeal, I suggest you get a lawyer. It will be a very bad idea to go to the police when/if called for questioning without a legal representation. I am sure you are aware of the reputation of the Nigerian Police.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Begged Her Boyfriend To Forgive Her After He Caught Her With Another Guy / Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls / How To Get Her To Have Sex With You On The First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.