Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Funny Experience I Had Yesterday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Experience I Had Yesterday (5715 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) / Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2010
AFROBABY abeg bring that number make we catch 190 who is in the caribbean island of YABA. LOL
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Pweety4me(f): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2010
Akainzo:

Can you really explain what the issue is with someone calling with an UNDISPLAYED NUMBER, I have always wanted to know from others that have issues with it.
Does it affect the conversation or message to exchanged?

Back then and still with residential phones, you would pick the phone up to have a free conversation and you smile once you know who is on the other end. Is this a case of people just being paranoid or something, or is it induced by the fear of those they have offended? I'd really like to know.
Noffin. . .but i just would like 2 know who is calling me b4 i pick up d call. . .and there are some peeps(friends) who just call u 2 play silly pranks on yu.

@MrBrowny i'm waiting 4 your call. wink tongue cool
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2010
you people are crazy! no be MRbrownjay who called, na MRblackjay!

AFROBABY, whats up?! abeg come clear my good name! lol!
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by nellaluv(f): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2010
Funny, ha! cheesy .
In naija here, it's only a broke-azz scrub that uses the free mid-night call to toast a chick. if you had been calling in the day-time in the past then it doesn't apply tongue .
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Pweety4me(f): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2010
@MrBrowny u think say i dey joke? cheesy
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by cantell(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2010
@Poster,
Posting about a call from someone in Nl is rather childish.
There was a time when i was active in the FTA satellite forum and i had my nos in my profile, a member called me.
We talked for a few minutes and she requested i call her back later, i did and since then we've been friends.
She wanted to meet a member and thats all.
It wasn't about friendship or relationship. Just to meet a fellow nairalander.
Its humiliating, posting something like this.
If he had gave you his username,i bet you would have probably posted it here.
Its childish and wrong.
If he was disturbing you on phone, it wud been a different case, but he just wanted to know you.
Is that too much to ask?
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Pweety4me(f): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2010
Hmmm. . .
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2010
Pweety4me:

@MrBrowny u think say i dey joke? cheesy

you want me to whisper sweet words to you before you go to bed, like 190 did to afrobaby?
beware!!!! with me, the questions are going to be Bleep rated.
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Pweety4me(f): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2010
^Plse don't mention dat yeye fowl's name here. . .

Who cares about ratings?i can make it up anywayz lolz. . .
lipsrsealed grin tongue
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by cantell(m): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2010
Pweety4me:

Hmmm. . .
Whats that for?
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Pweety4me(f): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2010
^I'm just consuming what u wrote. tongue
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2010
Pweety4me:

lipsrsealed grin tongue

what happen, did he try to call you too and ran out of credit?! grin grin

oya 190, come explain yourself, do you want to chat up all the NL gals or what?! is there no gals on your Caribbean island?!
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Pweety4me(f): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2010
^Mrbrowny y u want fall my hand? undecided

If u don't wanna call it's ok i won't die!
angry
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Moralistli(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2010
Thank God you picked,,,,, don't always let d num being hidden discourage u bcoz of d fact dat network sometimes effect dat, especiaally when it's an international call,

No reason to ignore d call, unless otherwise, Modesty indeed!
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nenum(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2010
What a thread.

Poster: wow.
what a story.

since the guy did own up.
we would be waiting for an update to this story.

Culprit: brave one man
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Mrbrowny y u want fall my hand? undecided

If u don't wanna call it's ok i won't die!
angry

so you are serious about this calling thingy?!
ok, i am calling now. . . . . . . . . . . .
*****dialling 555 55 55***** lol!
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Pweety4me(f): 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2010
^Hisssssss *voicemail*
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Faher(m): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2010
@OP

I guess you're happy with your 15mins of attention
Just so you're aware, there are many ladies who get bothered by this same issue
and they don't make noise about it.
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by indie22(f): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2010
My phone number is actually on a couple of posts in the auto section, i get a lot of calls from nairalanders and i've done business with some of them.

I've had some odd weird phone calls but never any midnight calls, i've also had people who call up like they want to buy cars but all they wanna do is talk, I just try to stay as polite and friendly as i can, then if the conversation starts to veer from automobiles to something awkward, i politely tell them i have to get off the phone.

It's not such a big deal!
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2010
cantell:

@Poster,
Posting about a call from someone in Nl is rather childish.
There was a time when i was active in the FTA satellite forum and i had my nos in my profile, a member called me.
We talked for a few minutes and she requested i call her back later, i did and since then we've been friends.
She wanted to meet a member and thats all.
It wasn't about friendship or relationship. Just to meet a fellow nairalander.
Its humiliating, posting something like this.
If he had gave you his username,i bet you would have probably posted it here.
Its childish and wrong.
If he was disturbing you on phone, it wud been a different case, but he just wanted to know you.
Is that too much to ask?

Cantell Cantell Cantell! How many times did I call you

The poster is just trying to point out how stupid some guys happen to be and you are obviously missing that. The guy could have done the same thing the girl did with you but no! He had to call her in the middle of the night to ask why she didnt return his call. shocked

In my opinion, that's wack. If he had said politely 'Please I dont have much credit can you call me'? It would have been better, but his manner of approach is way off base and that, my friend, is reason behind this post! cool
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2010
Faher:

@OP

I guess you're happy with your 15mins of attention
Just so you're aware, there are many ladies who get bothered by this same issue
and they don't make noise about it.

Dont make me post my storiesssss grin

Akainzo:

Can you really explain what the issue is with someone calling with an UNDISPLAYED NUMBER, I have always wanted to know from others that have issues with it.
Does it affect the conversation or message to exchanged?

Back then and still with residential phones, you would pick the phone up to have a free conversation and you smile once you know who is on the other end. Is this a case of people just being paranoid or something, or is it induced by the fear of those they have offended? I'd really like to know.

That's why detecting caller ID is a good and highly accepted invention!

I dont see the reasoning behind calling someone with a hidden number. If someone doesnt want to pick my call why would I even bother calling him/her in the first place.

Hiding your number to call someone is sneaky and nobody likes that.

Personally, if you number's not stored on my phone, I dont bother picking. I learnt that the hard way! cool cool
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by spikedcylinder: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2010
Odd, you people's sense and level of expectations. Why did you, OP, open this thread? To laugh at the caller? Make yourself feel good and poke fun and the jobless wankster who had the guts to call you at midnight? Huh? 'Ah, imagine the idiot', she must say.
Highly judgmental of someone who thinks it's ok to splash her number on a public forum and gets 'surprised' at the type of callers that dial the said number.
Rubbish. undecided
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by pash01(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2010
I think you should call him today and ask him how old is He, Guess that boy just finish SSCE and trying to do wat his brothers normally dos too.

Dont think is wyse put ones number on free site like this, not @ this age.
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Odd, you people's sense and level of expectations. Why did you, OP, open this thread? To laugh at the caller? Make yourself feel good and poke fun and the jobless wankster who had the guts to call you at midnight? Huh? 'Ah, imagine the ', she must say.
Highly judgmental of someone who thinks it's ok to splash her number on a public forum and gets 'surprised' at the type of callers that dial the said number.
Rubbish. undecided

Ok you are right! She brought it on herself by putting her number here in the first place. But c'mon . . .  the guy's hilarious!  grin
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Faher(m): 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

Dont make me post my storiesssss grin

C'mon, let's have it cheesy
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by spikedcylinder: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

Ok you are right! She brought it on herself by putting her number here in the first place. But c'mon . . .  the guy's hilarious!  grin

The guy is hilarious, yes. Anyone can be hilarious as we all have various ways of looking at things. Maybe he's so bloody gorgeous that he's used to women calling him back all the time, who's to know?
But the OP coming here with her 'come lets poke fun of this idiot guy' mentality is just plain stupid. What did she expect? undecided
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by cantell(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

Cantell Cantell Cantell! How many times did I call you

The poster is just trying to point out how silly some guys happen to be and you are obviously missing that. The guy could have done the same thing the girl did with you but no! He had to call her in the middle of the night to ask why she didnt return his call. shocked

In my opinion, that's wack. If he had said politely 'Please I dont have much credit can you call me'? It would have been better, but his manner of approach is way off base and that, my friend, is reason behind this post! cool
Before you go into conclusion, you need to get the full gist.
She called for like 30secs and requested to call me back at midnight, but since i hardly answer calls at midnight, i offered to call back.
So, its almost the same thing.
And Uju, don't tell your stories abeg.
Dis one don do.
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Buzzzzzzzz: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2010
I wouldn't tell this story to my dog
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by 190: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

lipsrsealed grin tongue

pweety were all that called for,why cant u simply put on a suit of maturity @least for one day,
all these insults are un-called for,but as for me i dont know who u are calling a fowl, except of course
you might one happen 2 be one of the fowls in the pic below

Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by cantell(m): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2010
190:

pweety were all that called for,why cant u simply put on a suit of maturity @least for one day,
all these insults are un-called for,but as for me i dont know who u are calling a fowl, except of course
you might one happen 2 be one of the fowls in the pic below

You never fail to disappoint.
Laugh go kill me for hia.
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by chamotex(m): 1:42am On Jun 26, 2010
It's Doyin13 . . . . no doubt in my mind. grin grin
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Pweety4me(f): 1:46am On Jun 26, 2010
cantell:

You never fail to disappoint.
Laugh go kill me for hia.
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

End Of Year Love!express It / Why Do Men Like Sex / Lol Girls Can Lie (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.