Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Funny Experience I Had Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Experience I Had Yesterday (5701 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) / Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by afrobaby(f): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2010
Just wanna share the experience I had yesterday, if the guy is reading, pls don't be offended, wat u did yesterday was funny and I just need to share it.

I was in my room yesterday, still annoyed about the performance of the super turkeys, when my phone rang.
The guy told me he got my number on nairaland and was asking me some questions. After talking for less than a minute, maybe 50 seconds, the call dropped.

Later, around past 12 in d midnight, while I was reading, my phone started ringing. It was a private number, really, I hate receiving calls from people dat hide dia number but  I picked. the first thing I had was, why didn't u call me back. I was amazed, then I asked who I was speaking with, and he told me, he is the guy that called me before, and explained how he got my number. He now said, wqhy didn't U call me back when my credit finished, I couldn't take it it, so I told him, I dont pick calls once it's 12midnight. He asked f I was gonna drop the call on him, and I said yes, Before dropping, I said, am dsorry but thx for calling anyway, and I dropped.

For close to 3 minutes after the call, I could not but laugh, I thought, which is more disguting, the fact that he asked why I didnt call him back or the fact that he hid his number and was calling me with glo free midnight call,

nairalander, u no go kill person. Cant help it, it was really funny
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by badoomusoo: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2010
afrobaby:

For close to 3 minutes after the call, I could not but laugh, I thought, which is more disguting, the fact that he asked why I didnt call him back or the fact that he hid his number and was calling me with glo free midnight call,

Erm,Why didn't you call him back? You are at fault jorrrgrin grin grin
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by MissyB1(m): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2010
Lmao!!!

Broke a$$ . . . .Naija men never fail! I hope he's reading. grin grin
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2010
@poster
the fact that you pleasantly chatted with him and actually answered his questions the first AND second time, put you in the same level as this desperate bobo.

you should have hung up the phone as soon as he said "i got your number while browsing NL". . . . . unless he got your number from "the dating and meeting zone". lol!
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by daduke2k(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2010
Alrite gimme ur numba i ll cal u wif my mtn and we gonna spend 3 hrs at best chatin u game?
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2010
daduke2k:

Alrite gimme your numba i ll cal u wif my mtn and we gonna spend 3 hrs at best chatin u game?

another applicant, lol
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2010
[color=#000099]
@afrobaby
lol

Send me your number; and I will call you now and never end the call until u plead u can talk no more on phone.

I am still looking for my 3 ton sledge hammer[/color]
grin grin grin
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by daduke2k(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

another applicant, lol
sure. U also game? Can xpèriment wif d both of u.
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by MissyB1(m): 10:19am On Jun 23, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
the fact that you pleasantly spoke with him and actually answered his questions the first AND second time, put you in the same level as this desperate bobo.
False!!! Answering the call doesn't make her desperate.
I have had unknown people call me and even though I found some of them annoying, i spoke to them [ at least, 4 the first time] in a nice manner. It doesn't mean I'm interested or desperate.  . . . .Modesty is the word.

The Dude doesn't seem desperate to me . . . .He just lacks game, and I find it funny.
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Pweety4me(f): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2010
Lolzzz did he ask u wif a soft tone?and did he sound pissed? undecided

Some 9ja men r jobless o. . .calling gurls @ 12 in d midnight and even having d guts 2 complain about dem not calling u back? shocked so sad really.
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by xtremeidea(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2010
N U OPENED A THREAD FOR THIS? angry angry angry angry

IS THIS A JOKE OR WAT? CUZ ITZ SO DRY,

Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
the fact that you pleasantly chatted with him and actually answered his questions the first AND second time, put you in the same level as this desperate bobo.

you should have hung up the phone as soon as he said "i got your number while browsing NL". . . . . unless he got your number from "the dating and meeting zone". lol!

Jeez, do you know anything about etiquette? Just because the guy got her number off NL doesnt mean she shd hang up on him, afterall she put the number there. What she did was polite and right and it's the guy who's definitely insane!

'why didnt you call me back when my credit finished?'  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2010
xtremeidea:

N U OPENED A THREAD FOR THIS? angry angry angry angry

IS THIS A JOKE OR WAT? CUZ ITZ SO DRY,

are u sure u r not the person in question? wink wink cheesy
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Creamish(f): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2010
r u sure he dint send u a recharge card [size=5pt]*dat prolly got lost in transit*[/size] ? dont c any other reason y annonymous wuld demand a return call . .
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 23, 2010
Missy B:

False!!! Answering the call doesn't make her desperate.
I have had unknown people call me and even though I found some of them annoying, i spoke to them [ at least, 4 the first time] in a nice manner. It doesn't mean I'm interested or desperate.  . . . .Modesty is the word.
The Dude doesn't seem desperate to me . . . .He just lacks game, and I find it funny.

picking the call is not the troubling matter, answering questions that a total stranger on the other side of the line asks at midnight is.

as for the caller, calling someone you dont know, have never seen and probably have nothing in common sound kinda desperate to me. . . . . . .  especially when he doesnt even have enough credit for such a call.

shouldnt the first question when such person calls you be:"who are you and why are you calling me in the middle of the night?"
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by daduke2k(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2010
Sure, buh sum guyz aint gat game and u knw dat
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Pweety4me(f): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2010
Ujujoan:

are u sure u r not the person in question? wink wink cheesy
It must be him he dey even type in capitals(na so he take vex). . .lolz lipsrsealed
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Pweety4me(f): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2010
I don't like picking hidden numbers, i don't actually unlesd i think it's my friend or somefin(cause they soemtimes call me on private).

So if it's private & i pick i don't speak i wait 4 d person 2 speak first(2 hear their voice)lolz and if they don't sound familiar den i cut or ask who they are. . .if i don't know u sowrri there is no conversation it's like "WRONG NUMBER" *Drop call*
cheesy undecided smiley
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by daylae(m): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2010
@poster u should have at least ask bout his NL username. . .funny dude!
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by afrobaby(f): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

picking the call is not the troubling matter, answering questions that a total stranger on the other side of the line asks at midnight is.
shouldnt the first question when such person calls you be:"who are you and why are you calling me in the middle of the night?

If u actually read my post, he didnt ask me anything in d midnight except why didnt I call him back,
What u also need to know is, when u are receiving calls from someone u dont know, u need to be as polite as possible, u just dont shun people or nag, its called courtesy

Creamish:

r u sure he dint send u a recharge card? dont c any other reason y annonymous wuld demand a return call . .  
recharge card ke? someone spoke for 50 seconds, u ar talkin of sending recharge card,

I am begining to think the person has read my post caos he just called me again, but I told him I can speak with him because am in the office
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Pweety4me(f): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2010
^Don't pick up midnight calls don't u know say na winch dey call 4 night? grin
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by MissyB1(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

answering questions that a total stranger on the other side of the line asks at midnight is.
It's not a problem.
Certain questions can be answered. . . . . they are 2 people talking for the frst time. There must be Questions and someone must provide answers.

MRbrownJAY:

as for the caller, calling someone you dont know, have never seen and probably have nothing in common sound kinda desperate to me. . . . . . .  especially when he doesnt even have enough credit for such a call.
Not desperate, to me . . . .Interested, I'D say. Plus, he's got a sick attitude.

MRbrownJAY:

shouldnt the first question when such person calls you be:"who are you and why are you calling me in the middle of the night?"

afrobaby:

Later, around past 12 in d midnight, while I was reading, my phone started ringing. It was a private number, really, I hate receiving calls from people dat hide dia number but  I picked. the first thing I had was, why didn't u call me back. I was amazed, then I asked who I was speaking me, and he told me, he is the guy that called me before, and explained how he got my number. He now said, wqhy didn't U call me back when my credit finished, I couldn't take it it, so I told him, I dont pick calls once it's 12midnight. He asked f I was gonna drop the call on him, and I said yes, Before dropping, I said, am dsorry but thx for calling anyway, and I dropped.
She asked . . . .  wink
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2010
afrobaby:

If u actually read my post, he didnt ask me anything in d midnight except why didnt I call him back,
What u also need to know is, when u are receiving calls from someone u dont know, u need to be as polite as possible, u just dont shun people or nag, its called courtesy

would you have the same "courtesy" of chit chatting with complete strangers if your bf was next to you?!

btw, can you share with us what kind of question he was asking you that you so kindly replied?!
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Pweety4me(f): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2010
^Lolz she has mentioned dat already. . .hehe
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

would you have the same "courtesy" of chit chatting with complete strangers if your bf was next to you?!

btw, can you share with us what kind of question he was asking you that you so kindly replied?!

Wat's up Mr. BJ? Trying to make a pointless point as always?  undecided
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Lolz she has mentioned dat already. . .hehe

from the first call?! where?!

Ujujoan:

Wat's up Mr. BJ? Trying to make a pointless point as always?  undecided

lol, devils advocate indeed!
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Acidosis(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2010
Very funny. But you should have called back or atleast allow him speak that which he has to say since he told you the way he got your number (probably on dating zone).
But I won't be surprise, if later I see complains from this same guy on nairaland about your 'FLASH', "Pls Call Me Back", e.t.c.
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

lol, devils advocate indeed!

Give it up man, it's so cliché! tongue cheesy
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Pweety4me(f): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

O dat 1 wetin concern u sef? grin tongue
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2010
it seems like its a common thing to have total strangers calling people in 9ja.
there was thread about it a while back, i didnt understand it then, dont understand it now.

what are the callers offering/looking for?! what are the people receiving these calls expecting from these callers?!
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by sesman(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2010
how did a total stranger get your phone number from nairaland forum, sounds very suspicious to me
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2010
@poster, u are so wicked, plz make sure u call him back lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office. / Nice DP For Singles On Valentine Day / Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.