Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Funny Experience I Had Yesterday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Experience I Had Yesterday (5714 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) / Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Dondav(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2010
afrobaby:

Just wanna share the experience I had yesterday, if the guy is reading, pls don't be offended, wat u did yesterday was funny and I just need to share it.

I was in my room yesterday, still annoyed about the performance of the super turkeys, when my phone rang.
The guy told me he got my number on nairaland and was asking me some questions. After talking for less than a minute, maybe 50 seconds, the call dropped.

Later, around past 12 in d midnight, while I was reading, my phone started ringing. It was a private number, really, I hate receiving calls from people dat hide dia number but  I picked. the first thing I had was, why didn't u call me back. I was amazed, then I asked who I was speaking with, and he told me, he is the guy that called me before, and explained how he got my number. He now said, wqhy didn't U call me back when my credit finished, I couldn't take it it, so I told him, I dont pick calls once it's 12midnight. He asked f I was gonna drop the call on him, and I said yes, Before dropping, I said, am dsorry but thx for calling anyway, and I dropped.

For close to 3 minutes after the call, I could not but laugh, I thought, which is more disguting, the fact that he asked why I didnt call him back or the fact that he hid his number and was calling me with glo free midnight call,

nairalander, u no go kill person. Cant help it, it was really funny

So na because i call u 4 midnight u come dey open thread abi?
Okay now!. sad
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by daduke2k(m): 11:26am On Jun 23, 2010
hehe. U definitely hav a thing 4 her
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Areaboy2(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2010
I think we should have a  "Call afrobaby" showdowntongue whoever impresses u the most wins!.

price? u get back 1k of your credit spent cheesy

Lets get it on!!!  smiley smiley
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by daduke2k(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2010
Hehè am game.
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Acidosis(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2010
Dondav:

Okay now!. sad
no mind her jor, like say she self no dey flash me 4 extracool
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by dupsytosh(f): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

it seems like its a common thing to have total strangers calling people in 9ja.
there was thread about it a while back, i didnt understand it then, dont understand it now.

what are the callers offering/looking for?! what are the people receiving these calls expecting from these callers?!

hey! na wa ooo, why you carry person load for head like this.   cheesy
anyone dropping his/her number on nland have their reason which is none of your business. Stop making a big deal out of it,
abeg!! no be ur number dem dey call na   no dey too take tins personally personal oooo  smiley
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2010
^^^^^^hhmm hhmm who cares why she dropped her number on NL?! this is not the issue, read the thread again!
for all we know she could have dropped it on the auto section for someone to get a VIN checked.
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by femmy2010(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2010
There is nothing wrong with leaving her number on NL and indeed the reason is best known to her.
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by daduke2k(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2010
Nw d topic has changd i think?
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by elderly: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2010
your caller is broke. Make sure you call him today grin grin grin LOL
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by petebor02(m): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2010
dont mind @ poster jo
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by dupsytosh(f): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^^hhmm hhmm who cares why she dropped her number on NL?! this is not the issue, read the thread again!
for all we know she could have dropped it on the auto section for someone to get a VIN checked.

bros! why not just see the humor and move on. . . cool
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by daduke2k(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2010
leave am now
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2010
Dondav:

Okay now!. sad

BUSTED grin

Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2010
dupsy_tosh:

bros! why not just see the humor and move on. . . cool

what an irony!!!! you should have used that "smart advice" on yourself and not post on this thread at all. LOL
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2010
^^lol
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by dupsytosh(f): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

what an irony!!!! you should have used that "smart advice" on yourself and not post on this thread at all. LOL

na dat one you wan carry for head now. . .?? kill urself 4 the mata jor. . . notin do you. lol
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by googles: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

but seriously ?? why did you post your number on a public forum

beats me why anyone would do dat for real undecided undecided undecided undecided

with all the testosterone running around this place lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by frijos(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2010
@googles "Put the "freak" in "Africa" meeeeeeeeeehn that's dope! LOL

@OP things like dat dey happen everday for naija. imagine some even go as far as dialing random numbers @ midnight! hoping to catch a babe or bobo. na wah o

naija!
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by snthesis(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2010
me tinks OP is just seeking attention
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Onuohasworld(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2010
okpo, whats the moral of yr useless thread??
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by 190: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2010
i have a feeling the guy in question is MR,BROWN JAY grin
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2010
190:

i have a feeling the guy in question is MR,BROWN JAY grin
grin grin grin grin grin

snthesis:

me tinks OP is just seeking attention
poster hv been looking for an excuse to seek attention, that excuse just came yesterday, plz allow her to enjoy it grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2010
@190
its very easy to know who the bobo is, she has his number on her phone (from the first call) and i doubt it was an international call. . . . . . . . . . but now that you mentionned it, 190 might be the suspect. he is NL number one joker and the type of guy that would do such thing.
Afrobaby bring that number here make we catch 190 the culprit! LOL
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Akainzo(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2010
Pweety4me:

I don't like picking hidden numbers, i don't actually unlesd i think it's my friend or somefin(cause they soemtimes call me on private).

So if it's private & i pick i don't speak i wait 4 d person 2 speak first(2 hear their voice)lolz and if they don't sound familiar den i cut or ask who they are. . .if i don't know u sowrri there is no conversation it's like "WRONG NUMBER" *Drop call*  cheesy  undecided  smiley

Can you really explain what the issue is with someone calling with an UNDISPLAYED NUMBER, I have always wanted to know from others that have issues with it.
Does it affect the conversation or message to exchanged?

Back then and still with residential phones, you would pick the phone up to have a free conversation and you smile once you know who is on the other end. Is this a case of people just being paranoid or something, or is it induced by the fear of those they have offended? I'd really like to know.
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Adonike(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2010
Moderator, shift this thread to JOKE please!
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@190
its very easy to know who the bobo is, she has his number on her phone (from the first call) and i doubt it was an international call. . . . . . . . . . but now that you mentionned it, 190 might be the suspect. he is NL number one joker and the type of guy that would do such thing.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by 190: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@190

what makes u think im the person,
besides im not in nigeria
im in the Caribbean islands
something in me, tells me youre the person mR.brown, OWN UP
YOU ARE!! angry angry
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by uglyBetty1(f): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2010
Please don't leave your number on a public forum. Stalkers are every where. My friend is going through one now. Though she didn't leave her number on Nl or even on facebook, but some how some how, the Stupid Guy got her number and is calling her with private number during midnite calls. So try and change it except you have a reason for keeping it there. Na you know.
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2010
lol
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by yme1(f): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2010
the boy nor dey shame,he was even bold to say MY CREDIT GAT FINISHED WHY DIDINT YOU CALL ME
as if the babe is the one desperately in need of a guy cheesy
Re: Funny Experience I Had Yesterday by 190: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2010
^^

na mr.brownjay be the boy~ grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coming To Naijaland / WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick / If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.