Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (31833 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 19, 2018
TDonald:

Oga, is south korea not different from china ?
grin grin
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by AdelG: 8:01am On Aug 19, 2018
TDonald:

Iphone make their phone in China...Dont forget that.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by AdelG: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2018
TDonald:

Iphone make their phone in China...Dont forget that. If you think I am lying please Google it.
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by noble2faith(m): 8:02am On Aug 19, 2018
prela:
Meanwhile..... My infinix Hot 5 is doing just fine

Team Hot 5!

I love your smile.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by AdelG: 8:03am On Aug 19, 2018
Reeoman:

i will like to correct something we keep saying all this phone are chinko? is of because they are made in china? if yo are saying so l, what of Samsung having there headquarter in south Korea nko or HTC that is in Taiwan?
are all those not chinko?
info I have never used either infinix nor tecno nor itel. not because they don't do good phone, most of their phone are mid range phone and they are trying to make latest trend available for lesser prices.

Iphone make their phone in China...Dont forget that. If you think I am lying please Google it.
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Homeboiy: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2018
prela:

E Pele phone guy

why are u shinning your 32?
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Realname: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2018
They are all fake no one cares
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2018
Are they not all fake phones before?
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by CanineOfJackal: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2018
prela:
Meanwhile..... My infinix Hot 5 is doing just fine
Who asked you? Church amebo
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2018
I don't understand.
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by crafteck(m): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2018
So fake phones don get fakes
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by virago(f): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2018
gudnex22:

Your country don't have any product to her name but here you are bad-mouthing other country's product.

Afrione
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Tomoyayi(m): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2018
gudnex22:

Which one has your country manufacture?

iland mobile
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by iukpe: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2018
FAKE = A product made to look like the original, can be of good quality or not.
Quality of a product depends on the reliability of all the components.
# FAKE PHONE with reliable components = a QUALITY PHONE
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by TDonald: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2018
AdelG:

No you are not lying

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by smart024(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2018
Wait o...
Phones way don already be fake dey get imitation again...

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Behankey(m): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2018
Nawa o. Nice one OP. This will save a lot of people from using fakes. Because fake devices will reduce the belief people have in these manufacturers

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by bullabong(m): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2018
Sodeeqstar:
The Nigerian market is presently saturated with smartphones ans the most popular brands are now having imitations of their products being sold in the market. I've seen a couple of people that are using fake devices and it's really appalling. In this post I'll be going through the ways you can identify fake phones. Don't forget to share this post to your friends and leave a comment.

How To Identity Fake Infinix Smartphones

Go to Infinix verification tool - http://gc.infinixmobility.com/
Input your IMEI and VC number
Hit the submit button and wait for result
You’ll get info if your Infinix is genuine or fake. The same is applicable to the battery.

How To Identity Fake Tecno Smartphones/b]

Visit http://gc.tecno-mobile.com

Enter your IMEI code and VC code in the relevant field and submit.
You will get a response informing you if the phone is Genuine or Not.
The same process is equally applicable to check if your battery is original or not.

[b]How To Identity Fake Itel Smartphones

Dial *#06# to check IMEI and find VC number by removing the battery.
Enter the IMEI and VC number of the device into this site: http://gc.itel-mobile.com
And click submit button.

Anyone can fall victim and buy a fake smartphone, share with friends and keep them aware. Remember that fake smartphones are hazardous to health and can cause harm.

Source:- https://www.sodeeqloaded.com.ng/2018/07/how-to-identify-fake-tecno-infinix-and.html
great
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Rubiesangel: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2018
The time they spend in making fake phones can be invested in making original phones. But, fake will always be fake and cannot subdue the original. Tecno all the way
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Rubiesangel: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2018
Behankey:
Nawa o. Nice one OP. This will save a lot of people from using fakes. Because fake devices will reduce the belief people have in these manufacturers
some people buy fake in a bid to buy cheaper phones. Ones the phone begins to misbehave, they'll say the brand is fake.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Rubiesangel: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2018
smart024:
Wait o...
Phones way don already be fake dey get imitation again...
you no go listen now, after you go dey complain.
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Ejadike(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2018
This is very good. At least we'll know how to identify original phones, make person no go waste money.
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Ejadike(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2018
AdelG:

Iphone make their phone in China...Dont forget that.
i know right. Yet people won't call it chinko
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Ejadike(m): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2018
ruggedtimi:
i swear am suspecting my infinix hot 6 is fake
carry out the test na
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Rubiesangel: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2018
crafteck:
Baba, na people like you dey go buy fake phone, after dem don warn you finish. open your eyes and ear make you hear wetin dem dey talk, make you no fall victim o.
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Rubiesangel: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2018
crafteck:
Alot of people buy fake phones and then accuse the original or being fake. This thread intends to teach how to differentiate original from fake.
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Rubiesangel: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Who asked you? Church amebo
Oga tALK YOUR OWN NA. IS IT YOUR INFINIX?
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Rubiesangel: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2018
Ollymurs:
Are they not all fake phones before?
NOPE. They arent
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Rubiesangel: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2018
Realname:
They are all fake no one cares
They are not all fake. you may have been buying fake, that doesnt mean there arent original. stop buying fake and buy the original
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Behankey(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2018
Rubiesangel:
some people buy fake in a bid to buy cheaper phones. Ones the phone begins to misbehave, they'll say the brand is fake.
sadly so. But then most of the Tecno and Infinix phones are affordable.
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Rubiesangel: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2018
TDonald:

Oga is south Korea a bigger hub than China?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! / This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW / BB 10 will ground Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.