Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (31831 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by shiftback: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2018
Abdstrakt:

How can I tell which outlets are Tecno designated?
The big retailers usually have a Tecno exclusive stand. Microstation, slot et al
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by shiftback: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2018
Abdstrakt:

There’ll always be fake products. I think faking a product from a brand is testament to its high quality. I mean would want to clone a terrible product?
Another angu grin
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Rubiesangel: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Abdstrakt:

How can I tell which outlets are Tecno designated?
go to shops with exclusive stands or microstation for TECNO alone.
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Rubiesangel: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2018
tafat:
yeah transsion holdings, I think I'm they have been doing a great job in Nigeria
TECNO is in tune with trends in Nigeria, so they know what to offer at all times. Kudos to them.
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Behankey(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2018
Abdstrakt:

There’ll always be fake products. I think faking a product from a brand is testament to its high quality. I mean would want to clone a terrible product?
True though. But the original brand will have a tough time warding off the people making the fake devices. Good thing is You Can confirm a phone's authenticity on Tecno website or better still buy from accredited sellers
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Behankey(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2018
Techm8:

They do? That’s nice. Will check it out
Please do. And you can tell people too. They can buy original Tecno phones from 3CHUb and Slot too
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by jom28gy(m): 7:34am On May 17, 2020
You're information is not detailed especially on tecno
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by jom28gy(m): 7:36am On May 17, 2020
Rubiesangel:
go to shops with exclusive stands or microstation for TECNO alone.
what do you mean by microstation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW / 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! / BB 10 will ground Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.