Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Say THIS To Make Her Rip Your Cloths Off | How To Turn A Girl On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say THIS To Make Her Rip Your Cloths Off | How To Turn A Girl On (872 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say THIS To Make Her Rip Your Cloths Off | How To Turn A Girl On by Donshaga(m): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2018
Wouldn't it be nice if there was one sentence or phrase you can say to a girl that can get her really attracted to you or even turned on.

I'm Chris Uzor & today you'll discover w phrase that made a girl literally rip my cloths off.

So I want you to start using commanding words, do that she sees you as a real man who's clear in communicating what he wants.

Now I'm not saying you should be overly commanding but women love a guy who's in control & knows what he wants. And also isn't afraid to tell her.

So start asking questions about what she wants to do all the time tell instead MAKE STATEMENTS.

Instead of saying something like[i] "Hey do you want to play PS3 ? ,[/i] Say "Let's go play PS3 ! " ,
Instead of saying " Hey should we get out of here ? SAY[i] "Hey, let's get out of here"[/i] ,... "How about we go get a drink ? [/i]becomes[i] "Come on let's get a drink,I know this great place let's go"

This keeps you in control and of course if she doesn't want to do it. "DON'T ARGUE " just b suggest something else.

Using command applies from the date process all the way to the bedroom.

For example, the other night I was with a girl we were making out & things were getting kind of hot & heavy, then she said
"Just F*ck me Chris ! , now most guys will say "Okay and will get so enthusiastic & excited.

No , don't do that. Instead I looked her right in the eyes and said[i] "I'll f*ck you when I'm ready to f*ck you". [/i]

This drove her wild . I had like keep her back, she was like out of control after that.

So the point is stay control of the situation at all times & Instead of asking a bunch of questions MAKE STATEMENTS

When s girl is on a date she doesn't want to make a lot of decisions. So just make the choice for her and be the leader.

But like I said earlier , let her have input, don't overdo it and don't be too over commanding or controlling.

Till next time
Chris Uzor

PS : If you like what you've learned this is just the scratch surface, for faster & better results with hot women , I've revealed it right here;

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say THIS To Make Her Rip Your Cloths Off | How To Turn A Girl On by 93Miles: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2018
Oyindidi thank you so much for your advice.

You advised me never to upload my pictures on NL.

Yesterday I stumbled on a thread on romance section where people were uploading other people's pictures to ridicule them.

I can't stand that shiiit.

Thanks dear.
And always try to visit your mail box.

Have a blissful day.
Re: Say THIS To Make Her Rip Your Cloths Off | How To Turn A Girl On by 93Miles: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2018
Op sorry for commenting off topic. I don't know what a dead thread is I'd have gone there.
Re: Say THIS To Make Her Rip Your Cloths Off | How To Turn A Girl On by Oyindidi(f): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:
Oyindidi thank you so much for your advice.

You advised me never to upload my pictures on NL.

Yesterday I stumbled on a thread on romance section where people were uploading other people's pictures to ridicule them.

I can't stand that shiiit.

Thanks dear.
And always try to visit your mail box.

Have a blissful day.
You're welcome, I just on my data now. I've seen it, will reply later
Re: Say THIS To Make Her Rip Your Cloths Off | How To Turn A Girl On by jamestolly(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

This Twitter User's Hilarious List Of Qualities Women Look For In Men / 7 Advantages Of Using Different Sex Positions / Bridesmaids Rock Suit Like Groomsmen In This Cute Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.