Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (16404 Views)

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies / Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Where is that stated in the Bible?

Ezekiel 32:21

grin grin grin grin grin Go and read up , then come back and tell me if you agree those men are Gods ?

How many of them were worshipped?

Power of fear, you quickly included this knowing fully well that your antics has been subdued . Humans are worshiped in the Bible such as King David, Daniel and Jesus disciples , does that make them God ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Pls, which mistake did Jesus make?

Is this the garbage watchtower teaches you people?
It's not your fault. It's the fault of those slanderers who knew the truth but stubbornly refused to acknowledge it publicly because they're trying to cover up their rebelliousness. Jesus was right to have referred to individuals like you as "dogs" (Matthew 7:6,26-28)why? Because you're worshiping what you don't know if you're not under the umbrella of the right organization! John 4:22. If you're not stupid by now you should have known that all these slanderers are not arguing that the GB aren't good as teachers but that they should be free to do WHATEVER they like without a Body to direct them! Why have they remain silent concerning"which group is teaching people the truth about God since Jesus pointedly said there will be false teachers?" Look at the title of the thread again, it says "Jehovah's witnesses who claims to be the ONLY Christians" So they're agitating like the Pharisees who are desperately trying to discredit Jesus for condemning their rebellious acts against God's words. As for your question,(1) Jesus knew quite well that He must die in the hands of sinners yet He begged God(His father) to change that form of death.why? Because He will be accused,arrested,charged,convicted,sentenced and executed all to appear as if LAWFULLY,which will make it difficult for coming generation of Jews to agree that such an ACCUSED criminal was the Messiah! The question is "was Jesus trying to say He knows better than Jehovah?" Well immediately He corrected Himself by concluding "let your will not mine be done". (2)During His arrest those thugs came with weapons to arrest a GOD! So Jesus angrily spoke with the voice of a powerful spirit that He is and they all fell down DEAD,again He quickly realized His mistake and raised all of them up only to arrest Him. John 18:6-8 (3)While he was facing excruciating pain on the torture stake Jesus said aloud "my God my God why have you forsaken me?" Now has Jehovah ever forsaken any of HIS loyal ones? So how come the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON of God could utter such a statement if not a mistake on His part?. These you can never find in any of the publications of the Watchtower because it is to be discovered through a PERSONAL STUDY! Unlike what these slanderers are saying, we can discover a lot on our own but never will i raise my tongue against the watchtower or the GB because all that i knew before my personal study came from them. So please next time you see Bible students trained by the GB of watchtower are debating on the scriptures know that we're much more enlightened than any student from any of your Bible schools, a "dog" like you're supposed to remain silent to LEARN!
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 9:50am On Aug 20, 2018
Jozzy4:

And here is Albhagdad a trinitarian who believes Jesus is God Almighty . following acholardey grin grin

Achorladey, do you believe in Trinity like Albhagdad ?

No, it doesn't matter what you believe , you can even believe in Jesus and Still engage in pagan rituals or visit a shrine, You can even believe Jesus is the Father , or Jesus is the holy spirit. All of you are " True worshippers " as long as you believe in Jesus ( John 4:23) that's the sarcastic non sense they called freedom . Not according to Jesus .
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by achorladey: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2018
Jozzy4:

Any difference to what Jehovah's witnesses believe ?

You are a member of Jehovah's witnesses, you are in a good position to answer the question.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2018
TATIME:

(1) Jesus knew quite well that He must die in the hands of sinners yet He begged God(His father) to change that form of death.why? Because He will be accused,arrested,charged,convicted,sentenced and executed all to appear as if LAWFULLY,which will make it difficult for coming generation of Jews to agree that such an ACCUSED criminal was the Messiah! The question is "was Jesus trying to say He knows better than Jehovah?" Well immediately He corrected Himself by concluding "let your will not mine be done".

(2)During His arrest those thugs came with weapons to arrest a GOD! So Jesus angrily spoke with the voice of a powerful spirit that He is and they all fell down DEAD,again He quickly realized His mistake and raised all of them up only to arrest Him. John 18:6-8

(3)While he was facing excruciating pain on the torture stake Jesus said aloud "my God my God why have you forsaken me?" Now has Jehovah ever forsaken any of HIS loyal ones? So how come the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON of God could utter such a statement if not a mistake on His part?. These you can never find in any of the publications of the Watchtower because it is to be discovered through a PERSONAL STUDY! Unlike what these slanderers are saying, we can discover a lot on our own but never will i raise my tongue against the watchtower or the GB because all that i knew before my personal study came from them. So please next time you see Bible students trained by the GB of watchtower are debating on the scriptures know that we're much more enlightened than any student from any of your Bible schools, a "dog" like you're supposed to remain silent to LEARN!

I'm glad you are now coming out with some of the horrible anti-christ teachings of JW. Now to your points.

1.) Jesus begged for the cup of suffering he was about to face to be taking from him because he saw how horrible it will be to go through such pain. He begged to show you that if it was up to him alone, that's what he would have done i.e take the cup away. But it wasn't up to him alone, that's why he said God's will be done. No human can see such horrible punishment and still want to face it even when they see that it is God's will. The fact that he went ahead to face it shows you he was willing to do God's will. Now, how is that a mistake to you? It would have been a mistake if he ran away from the punishment and death. But no, he didn't even when Pilate tried to save him.

Isaiah 53:12
Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

The above verse shows you that Jesus didn't ask for the cup to be taking away from him because he thought the future Jews won't accept him as the messiah because he was to be killed like a criminal. The Jews are the foolish ones who failed to read the book of Isaiah above which says he will be numbered among the transgressors (Criminals). Had it been they did, they would have discovered that the act of being numbered among the transgressors was enough for him to be the Messiah. This same Jews rejected all the wonderful works he did. So why do you now think he wanted the cup to be taking away from him because some reprobates will doubt him for the manner of death he was to die?

2.) Your second point is a pure lie just as the first. @Bold You said Jesus angrily spoke with the voice of a powerful spirit. Please where is that written in the Bible? This is how you JW read your own meaning into the Bible and speak where it never spoke. You even claim they fell down DEAD and he rose them up. Please where is that also written in the Bible?

See the passage you quoted below. Kindly show us where all the garbage you wrote are written.

John 18:4-8

4 Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?

5 They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.

6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

7 Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.

8 Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:

3.) Isaiah 53:12
Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

The bold part in the above verse shows you why God forsook him. He bore the sins of many which made him horrible to behold by God.

Habakkuk 1:13
Your eyes are too pure to look on evil; you cannot tolerate wrongdoing...

Can you now see that you and your JW people are the ones who need to remain silent because you are truly the dogs who have trampled on the word of God.

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2018
Barristter07:

Ezekiel 32:21

grin grin grin grin grin Go and read up , then come back and tell me if you agree those men are Gods ?

Power of fear, you quickly included this knowing fully well that your antics has been subdued . Humans are worshiped in the Bible such as King David, Daniel and Jesus disciples , does that make them God ?

What a deceitful human you are. I asked you to show me where anyone in the Bible has been referred to as Mighty God asides Jesus, you are here showing me Ezekiel 32:21. All the bible versions say Mighty Chiefs or Mighty Leaders, even your false New World Translation says Mighty Warriors. I'm now surprised that you are trying to make it sound like Mighty God. I guess you couldn't find any such verse in the Bible that's why you resorted to lying.

Now, you are saying that King David, Daniel and Jesus disciples were worshiped. Can you show me where such is written in the Bible? Please don't lie this time around.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2018
Barristter07:

If a person does not belong to the bolded unique Group, how will those who take the lead Keep watch over his soul ?

No wonder Trinity is eating you inside out, when you are not where you ought to be and learn what is true
Which unique group? JW false witnesses?

You haven't understood my point. Is salvation based on belonging to a so-called unique group or simply by believing in Jesus? You guys have boldly stated that all those who don't belong to JW org are doomed. This means that those who believe the Bible verse which says believing in Jesus alone gives eternal life are still doomed because they don't belong to JW. Which Bible passage says you won't have eternal life for not belonging to JW?

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2018
Barristter07:

another quack post grin Okay which Church do you associate with. ?

You don except people who worship Jesus to be counted with TRUE worshippers who worships the. Father John 4:23 . Jesus true disciples are one , with love among themselves ( John 13:34,35) this identify them as a Unique GROUP .

quack post, the mark identifying true Christians disciple of Jesus is their unique Love , Either Nigeria , Ghana or United states . Jehovah's witnesses are one !!!

So, in your warped reasoning, Thomas a disciple of Jesus is doomed because he worshiped Jesus as seen in the passage below.

John 20:27-29

27 Then Jesus said to Thomas, “Put your finger here and look at My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Stop doubting and believe.”
28 Thomas replied, “My Lord and my God!”
29 Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

You forgot that the worship God gets can be directed to Jesus because all that the father has are his.

John 16:15
All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Hebrews 1:16
And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

As you can see, the same angels who worship God the Father have been commanded to worship Jesus. In your warped reasoning, the angels aren't true worshipers.

They don't belong to the Unique group grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by search4truth: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2018
The GB has constantly told the JWs not to make research outside the organization and its materials.
But 1 John 4:1 says

''Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world"

The GB claims they are inspired and therefore discourages people from questioning them or the organization.
But this bible verse says we should not just beleive any inspired statement but test them.
Since that is not acceptable by the GB and the organization, shouldn't that ring a bell to all JWs?

Another baffling thing is that the JWs don't beleive in the Physical resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Look at what the bibke said about that
1 John 4: 2,3

"2 This is how you know that the inspired statement is from God: Every inspired statement that acknowledges Jesus Christ as having come in the flesh originates with God. 3 But every inspired statement that does not acknowledge Jesus does not originate with God. Furthermore, this is the antichrist’s inspired statement that you have heard was coming, and now it is already in the world"

Another bible verse that proofs Jesus's physical resurrection is found in Luke 24: 38-40

"And He said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Touch Me, and see. For a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.” And when He had said this, He showed them His hands and His feet."
(Luke 24:38–40)

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by search4truth: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2018
This is a comment from a youtube user concerning the lies of GB Geoffrey Jackson at the Australian Royal Commission(ARC). They said things different in their publications but he's saying the opposite at the royal commision.
I recommend those that haven't watched it to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBE_oof1RzE

The comment by youtube user Luna Bennet

"He is lying by omission! Which is a "sin" for jehovah's witnesses, which he is a governing member of! You know that the governing body is fully convinced they are ordained by god? They fully believe that they are chosen by god to go to heaven and rule the world with jesus. (And that most people are gonna die in armageddon and the ones that survive god's judgment (mostly JWS) have to stay here on the earth, and that we are going to live in a utopia of theocracy and "death will be no more." and people will live forever as god's servants and every aspect of your life is ruled by god, to me it just sounds like authoritarian rule...) For him to lie like this and for me to see it out there in the open is completely mind blowing to me. IF you lie to the elders in the congregation you get kicked out permanently. But when he does it, a supposedly chosen one of god, it's totally okay? Everyone treats them like gods. This man right here has celebrity status in the organization. I have seen his face a million times and I don't even believe in any of this bull shit. I am a trapped JW and he should just answer the question!!! Yes, people get DISFELLOWSHIPPED. But since the question is whether they get disassociated he is twisting the truth by saying it's the person's choice to disassociate themselves! because in the organization disassociating yourself is different than being disfellowshiped by the elders. But but both get treated the same e.g. people in the congregation are by no means allowed to talk to them or have any kind of relationship with them in anyway. And if you do you get in trouble with the elders or you get looked down upon and you yourself are shunned. And every time he says he doesn't know and it's not his feild or he doesn't know exact policy, he is lying through his teeth. e know s exactly what the policies are. He is part of the GOVERNING BODY! you can get NO higher than that status in this wretched organization. sorry for the rant but this is scary for me be cause my whole life I was brainwashed by these people to think the governing body was chosen by god and therefore better than us all. He's not, he's just a disgusting liar."

I pity most of you JWs that still beleive you are the only ones that have the truth without even trying to test your faith. The painful thing is most of the African JWs are so ignorant of the things going on in the organization. We are being ruled and controlled by 8 American men in New York that wants unquestionable obedience.
No organization is needed for salavation. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

I'm glad you are now coming out with some of the horrible anti-christ teachings of JW. Now to your points.

1.) Jesus begged for the cup of suffering he was about to face to be taking from him because he saw how horrible it will be to go through such pain. He begged to show you that if it was up to him alone, that's what he would have done i.e take the cup away. But it wasn't up to him alone, that's why he said God's will be done. No human can see such horrible punishment and still want to face it even when they see that it is God's will. The fact that he went ahead to face it shows you he was willing to do God's will. Now, how is that a mistake to you? It would have been a mistake if he ran away from the punishment and death. But no, he didn't even when Pilate tried to save him.

Isaiah 53:12

The above verse shows you that Jesus didn't ask for the cup to be taking away from him because he thought the future Jews won't accept him as the messiah because he was to be killed like a criminal. The Jews are the foolish ones who failed to read the book of Isaiah above which says he will be numbered among the transgressors (Criminals). Had it been they did, they would have discovered that the act of being numbered among the transgressors was enough for him to be the Messiah. This same Jews rejected all the wonderful works he did. So why do you now think he wanted the cup to be taking away from him because some reprobates will doubt him for the manner of death he was to die?

2.) Your second point is a pure lie just as the first. @Bold You said Jesus angrily spoke with the voice of a powerful spirit. Please where is that written in the Bible? This is how you JW read your own meaning into the Bible and speak where it never spoke. You even claim they fell down DEAD and he rose them up. Please where is that also written in the Bible?

See the passage you quoted below. Kindly show us where all the garbage you wrote are written.

4 Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?

5 They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.

6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

8 Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:

3.) Isaiah 53:12

The bold part in the above verse shows you why God forsook him. He bore the sins of many which made him horrible to behold by God.

Habakkuk 1:13
Your eyes are too pure to look on evil; you cannot tolerate wrongdoing...

Can you now see that you and your JW people are the ones who need to remain silent because you are truly the dogs who have trampled on the word of God.
You love arguments my friend! But true Christians learn when they see something they never noticed before. (1) Jesus knew all that was to happen to the Messiah as everything has been predestined and prophesied before His coming to the earth,to that you agreed but please why will He now pray for the pain to be taken away? You said "NO HUMAN WILL BE WILLING TO FACE SUCH HORRIBLE DEATH" Well my friend that is a lie because Hananiah,Mishael and Azariah(Shadrach Meshach and Abednego) were READY to face the excruciating pains of Nebuchadnezzar's burning furnace! They were humans my friend. So it was indeed a mistake on Jesus' part but He quickly correct Himself. wink(2) The John's account recorded it that those thugs "fell to the groud" at the voice of Jesus,hmmmmmmmm please was it something that pushed them because that place didn't say they staggered backward but "FELL to the ground"! Please go back and study what that text means because at Revelations 1:17 there John used the same text When Jesus appeared to him, he(John the Apostle) fell down as DEAD!(3) The question there is " has God ever forsaken any of HIS loyal ones who has remained faithful to HIM always? " if yes then Jesus(God's only begotten son) never uttered anything wrong but if NO is the answer then that was a MISTAKE! Moreover this is not from the Watchtower as i have said earlier it was from my own personal study,so take note of that. wink wink wink
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by achorladey: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2018
Jozzy4:

What exactly is in John 14:6 that Jehovah's witnesses don't believe ?

Is it that they do not believe Jesus is the way to God ?

Is it that they do not listen to. The voice of Jesus as truth and leader of the Congregation ?

Is it that they do not Believe Jesus is the one who God will use to give life to many dead ones ?

Now the congregation aspect got me laughing grin grin. , as far as am concerned you havent answered ,

In the first century. , they recognized the apostles including missionaries like Apostle Paul , Timothy and others . the various congregation knows this men , they are not some random people scattered about .

In the first century. This united group is identified as belonging to The way , and.once anyone says " the way " people knew the group of people they are referring to

Why not identify this congregation you are talking about ?

Jozzy4: What exactly is in John 14:6 that Jehovah's witnesses don't believe?

Achorladey: What exactly is in John 14:6 that other religious denominations apart from the Jws don't believe?

Jozzy4: Is it that they do not believe Jesus is the way to God ?

Achorladey: Is it that other religious denominations apart from the Jws do not believe Jesus is the way to God?

Jozzy4: Is it that they do not listen to. The voice of Jesus as truth and leader of the Congregation?

Achorladey: Is it that other religious denominations apart from the Jws do not listen to the voice of Jesus as truth and leader of the Congregation?

Jozzy4: Is it that they do not Believe Jesus is the one who God will use to give life to many dead ones ?

Achorladey: Is it that other religious denominations apart from the Jws do not believe Jesus is the one who God will use to give life to many dead ones?

Jozzy4: Now the congregation aspect got me laughing . , as far as am concerned you havent answered ,In the first century. , they recognized the apostles including missionaries like Apostle Paul , Timothy and others. The various congregation knows this men , they are not some random people scattered about.

Achorladey: You made a good point there, they recognized this names you mentioned here and they were known.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT............... Were they known as the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES? Were they known as the ROMAN CATHOLIC CONGREGATION? Were they known as THE APOSTOLIC CONGREGATION? Were they known as CHRIST APOSTOLIC CONGREGATION? Were they known as the MORMON CONGREGATION?

Jozzy4: In the first century. This united group is identified as belonging to The way , and once anyone says " the way " people knew the group of people they are referring to Why not identify this congregation you are talking about?

Achorladey: Your reference material on your comments above. I know of Christians in Acts 11:26.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT............ will you respond affirmatively when someone call you CHRISTIAN. Are you a member of the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION? Or are you a member of CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES?

Now you have your answer in the form of questions.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by achorladey: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jozzy4:

And here is Albhagdad a trinitarian who believes Jesus is God Almighty . following acholardey grin grin

Achorladey, do you believe in Trinity like Albhagdad ?

Jozzy: And here is Albhagdad a trinitarian who believes Jesus is God Almighty. following acholardey.

Achorladey: And here is TATIME a Jw who believes Jesus made mistakes following Jozzy4.

Jozzy4:
achorladey , do you believe in Trinity like Albhagdad?

Achorladey: Jozzy4, do you believe Jesus made mistakes just like TATIME?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT............How has your argument over trinity made Jozzy4 deputy Jesus over alBHAGDADI
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
search4truth:
This is a comment from a youtube user concerning the lies of GB Geoffrey Jackson at the Australian Royal Commission(ARC). They said things different in their publications but he's saying the opposite at the royal commision.
I recommend those that haven't watched it to do so.

The comment by youtube user Luna Bennet

"He is lying by omission! Which is a "sin" for jehovah's witnesses, which he is a governing member of! You know that the governing body is fully convinced they are ordained by god? They fully believe that they are chosen by god to go to heaven and rule the world with jesus. (And that most people are gonna die in armageddon and the ones that survive god's judgment (mostly JWS) have to stay here on the earth, and that we are going to live in a utopia of theocracy and "death will be no more." and people will live forever as god's servants and every aspect of your life is ruled by god, to me it just sounds like authoritarian rule...) For him to lie like this and for me to see it out there in the open is completely mind blowing to me. IF you lie to the elders in the congregation you get kicked out permanently. But when he does it, a supposedly chosen one of god, it's totally okay? Everyone treats them like gods. This man right here has celebrity status in the organization. I have seen his face a million times and I don't even believe in any of this bull shit. I am a trapped JW and he should just answer the question!!! Yes, people get DISFELLOWSHIPPED. But since the question is whether they get disassociated he is twisting the truth by saying it's the person's choice to disassociate themselves! because in the organization disassociating yourself is different than being disfellowshiped by the elders. But but both get treated the same e.g. people in the congregation are by no means allowed to talk to them or have any kind of relationship with them in anyway. And if you do you get in trouble with the elders or you get looked down upon and you yourself are shunned. And every time he says he doesn't know and it's not his feild or he doesn't know exact policy, he is lying through his teeth. e know s exactly what the policies are. He is part of the GOVERNING BODY! you can get NO higher than that status in this wretched organization. sorry for the rant but this is scary for me be cause my whole life I was brainwashed by these people to think the governing body was chosen by god and therefore better than us all. He's not, he's just a disgusting liar."

I pity most of you JWs that still beleive you are the only ones that have the truth without even trying to test your faith. The painful thing is most of the African JWs are so ignorant of the things going on in the organization. We are being ruled and controlled by 8 American men in New York that wants unquestionable obedience.
No organization is needed for salavation. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

Accusers are never satisfied with the word "guilty" i've told you that the GB of JWs are GUILTY of any crime you are accusing them of,Since Jesus pleaded guilty to all the criminal charges ever committed under the sun,who are the GB of JWs to plead not guilty? The bone of contention here is "who are those that should be leading God's people today as REPRESENTATIVES of Jesus like the Apostles in the first century?" So that all of us can focus on what Jesus is dispensing as SPIRITUAL FOOD for His congregation. Or are you saying Jesus has no congregation again?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by search4truth: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Another youtube user comment from the same ARC youtube video

Youtube user jhollis55 Lennie

"There is no clean way to leave the wt corporation, before Raymond Franz jws were allowed to speak to disassociated people, Ray Franz disassociated himself, he was a gb member, he tried to show the gb and the writing committee they were printing unscriptural material, he left ny headquarters, after a lifetime of good standing service, elderly with his elderly wife, no money, no pension, no insurance, homeless, a disassociated brother gave the couple a place to stay, a caravan on his drive, ( he had woken up to the wt corp lies), took the couple out for a meal, was seen by some jws, snitched on, ( as is standard wt spying -snitching procedure) that very night the gb changed their policy on disassociated jws, from that time, the gb have systematically poisoned jws with their hateful propaganda and buzzwords, regarding disassociated witnesses, mentally diseased, is the latest one, when i joined the wt 20 od years ago i was told to write a letter to my former religion, to disassociate myself, to have my name removed from their records, otherwise i'd be guilty by association of their blood guilt and crimes down through the ages, yet you find out about the wt corporation stopping witnesses in malawi buying an ID card, by means of a vote in the gb ny, the decision of these men caused many thousands of witnesses to be murdered, raped and ran out of their homes and villages, and many other serious crimes on humanity, but try to leave the wt and you will be shunned, you will loose family and friends, because of these old decrepid men in ny, they have got to be the disgusting thing standing in the holy place, the shunning policy only exists to stop disassociated witnesses talking and reasoning factual truths to current jws, the saddest part of this evil perpetrated by these old men is this, the rank and file witness is so far into the mind control programme they believe the gb, before they will believe factual documented evidence, their own mistranslated bible warns them, PUT YOUR TRUST IN NO MAN,"

ARC video link

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by search4truth: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
TATIME:
Accusers are never satisfied with the word "guilty" i've told you that the GB of JWs are GUILTY of any crime you are accusing them of,Since Jesus pleaded guilty to all the criminal charges ever committed under the sun,who are the GB of JWs to plead not guilty? The bone of contention here is "who are those that should be leading God's people today as REPRESENTATIVES of Jesus like the Apostles in the first century?" So that all of us can focus on what Jesus is dispensing as SPIRITUAL FOOD for His congregation. Or are you saying Jesus has no congregation again?
Can you show me where they've accepted their mistakes or proven guilty to any allegations against them?
Letters were sent to Bethel branches by concerned individuals concerning Watchtowers involvement with the UN. But what happened? No response!
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
achorladey:

Jozzy: And here is Albhagdad a trinitarian who believes Jesus is God Almighty. following acholardey.

Achorladey: And here is TATIME Jws who believes Jesus made mistakes following Jozzy4.

achorladey , do you believe in Trinity like Albhagdad ?
You're funny walahi! So you're also not convinced that Jesus actually made mistakes IN THE FLESH. Hmmmmmmmmm Well i can't blame you since you're no more wholeheartedly following those who supposed to help you, did the Bible say a perfect man can't err? Was Jesus(in the flesh) not equal to Adam who made a terrible mistake? For your information Adam was PERFECT and we wouldn't have needed Jesus here if not because Adam committed a blunder and started blaming Jehovah who gave him a wife! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
search4truth:

Can you show me where they've accepted their mistakes or proven guilty to any allegations against them?
Letters were sent to Bethel branches by concerned individuals concerning Watchtowers involvement with the UN. But what happened? No response!
If you can't NOTICE how a perfect man "Jesus in the flesh" made mistakes that He quickly corrected then you can't notice when imperfect men like the GB of JW corrected their mistakes. Jesus never pleaded guilty before any human Court NO! but He pleaded guilty before Jehovah (a PERFECT judge)who accepted His ransom sacrifice and forgave whoever exercises faith in Jesus' ransom sacrifice. So don't expect His imperfect followers to plead guilty before any human Court of imperfect judges!
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
TATIME:
You love arguments my friend! But true Christians learn when they see something they never noticed before.

(1) Jesus knew all that was to happen to the Messiah as everything has been predestined and prophesied before His coming to the earth,to that you agreed but please why will He now pray for the pain to be taken away? You said "NO HUMAN WILL BE WILLING TO FACE SUCH HORRIBLE DEATH" Well my friend that is a lie because Hananiah,Mishael and Azariah(Shadrach Meshach and Abednego) were READY to face the excruciating pains of Nebuchadnezzar's burning furnace! They were humans my friend. So it was indeed a mistake on Jesus' part but He quickly correct Himself. wink

(2) The John's account recorded it that those thugs "fell to the groud" at the voice of Jesus,hmmmmmmmm please was it something that pushed them because that place didn't say they staggered backward but "FELL to the ground"! Please go back and study what that text means because at Revelations 1:17 there John used the same text When Jesus appeared to him, he(John the Apostle) fell down as DEAD!

(3) The question there is " has God ever forsaken any of HIS loyal ones who has remained faithful to HIM always? " if yes then Jesus(God's only begotten son) never uttered anything wrong but if NO is the answer then that was a MISTAKE! Moreover this is not from the Watchtower as i have said earlier it was from my own personal study,so take note of that. wink wink wink

1). Look at the way you likened Shedrach, Meschach and Abednego's trial to the sacrifice of Jesus who died for the redemption of mankind. Did they tell you that they bore the sins of the whole world? I can bet it that had it been those three Hebrew men were told they were going to bear the sins of the world, they would have accepted Nebuchadnezzar's offer of bowing to that statue.

You still haven't pointed out the mistake in him making that statement. It seems you don't know what a mistake is. Being afraid of going to America is not a mistake. Not going to America might end up being a mistake. Jesus being afraid of the suffering he was to face is not a mistake. Had it been he fled from facing the suffering, then it would have been a mistake.

2.) In your warped mind, they fell to the ground because Jesus angrily pushed them spiritually. But the Bible never said that. You are the one infusing lies into the word of God. That's why you have been able to conclude that he made a mistake. I repeat, show me in the verses below where it is stated that Jesus pushed them to the ground.

3.) Jesus took on the sins of the world, that's why God forsook him. If you don't understand that, then it's your piece of cake. JW heresies are now leading you into deeper heresies, exactly where they and satan want you.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by achorladey: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
TATIME:
If you can't NOTICE how a perfect man "Jesus in the flesh" made mistakes that He quickly corrected then you can't notice when imperfect men like the GB of JW corrected their mistakes. Jesus never pleaded guilty before any human Court NO! but He pleaded guilty before Jehovah (a PERFECT judge)who accepted His ransom sacrifice and forgave whoever exercises faith in Jesus' ransom sacrifice. So don't expect His imperfect followers to plead guilty before any human Court of imperfect judges!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by search4truth: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
TATIME:
Please tell me the mistake Jesus made.
Ohh! So the court is now a human court.
But when things go against the watchtower, they can run to the so called human courts for an appeal or to fight for their human and religious rights.
Why didn't they just leave all those favours they got from the courts to Jehovah?

Look at what the scripture says concerning higher authorities which include the government courts.

"13 L[b]et every person be in subjection to the superior authorities, for there is no authority except by God; the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God. 2 Therefore, whoever opposes the authority has taken a stand against the arrangement of God; those who have taken a stand against it will bring judgment against themselves."[/b]

You say its a human court but the scripture says otherwise. Funny thing is your GB is not even obeying this particular scripture by refusing to release child abusers to the authorities as requested.

Same way they say the media is against them and that the members should be careful of the media but when the media says something good about them, you see them citing the good said about them in their publications. They would even refernce it.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by achorladey: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jozzy4:

Identify the congregation you are talking about ? grin
You have your answers by now?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
search4truth:

But when things go against the watchtower, they can run to the so called human courts for an appeal or to fight for their human and religious rights.
Why didn't they just leave all those favours they got from the courts to Jehovah?

Look at what the scripture says concerning higher authorities which include the government courts.

"13 L[b]et every person be in subjection to the superior authorities, for there is no authority except by God; the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God. 2 Therefore, whoever opposes the authority has taken a stand against the arrangement of God; those who have taken a stand against it will bring judgment against themselves."[/b]

You say its a human court but the scripture says otherwise. Funny thing is your GB is not even obeying this particular scripture by refusing to release child abusers to the authorities as requested.

Same way they say the media is against them and that the members should be careful of the media but when the media says something good about them, you see them citing the good said about them in their publications. They would even refernce it.
When Your child offends a stranger you'll expect the stranger to report to you,not so? What about if your child offends you,would you go and report your child to a stranger? And if it's the stranger's child that offends you,aren't you supposed to report to the stranger? Well it's obvious you've not learnt anything from the Watchtower, you're just a bench warmer. For your information "we're NO PART OF THE WORLD" So if the children of THE WORLD offends us,we'll surely report to the (their court) in the WORLD! Hmmmmmmmm surely "WISDOM is justified by her children" Luke 7:35
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

1). Look at the way you likened Shedrach, Meschach and Abednego's trial to the sacrifice of Jesus who died for the redemption of mankind. Did they tell you that they bore the sins of the whole world? I can bet it that had it been those three Hebrew men were told they were going to bear the sins of the world, they would have accepted Nebuchadnezzar's offer of bowing to that statue.

You still haven't pointed out the mistake in him making that statement. It seems you don't know what a mistake is. Being afraid of going to America is not a mistake. Not going to America might end up being a mistake. Jesus being afraid of the suffering he was to face is not a mistake. Had it been he fled from facing the suffering, then it would have been a mistake.

2.) In your warped mind, they fell to the ground because Jesus angrily pushed them spiritually. But the Bible never said that. You are the one infusing lies into the word of God. That's why you have been able to conclude that he made a mistake. I repeat, show me in the verses below where it is stated that Jesus pushed them to the ground.

3.) Jesus took on the sins of the world, that's why God forsook him. If you don't understand that, then it's your piece of cake. JW heresies are now leading you into deeper heresies, exactly where they and satan want you.
Once again you got it all wrong my friend! Those three Hebrews faced a TEST OF FAITH just as JESUS also faced it so there was NO difference at all! Before they left Jerusalem for Babylon they knew they'll face a lot amongst people who has no regards for pure worship, the same way that Jesus knew before He left heaven that He's coming to face a test of Faith on earth! Your only problem is been a Trinitarian who believed Jesus is the Almighty God who can't make any mistake but you failed to realise that if Jesus can't make mistakes Satan's trial would have been of NO NEED!
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
search4truth:

Jesus taught His followers to remain chaste in the world but warned them that they'll be taken before worldly courts so they MUST prove to be as WISE as a serpent and HARMLESS as dove. So go and study the Serpent to know how cunning this creature is in the face of the one trying to attack it,also go and study the dove to know how harmless it is. Then look at the watchtower organization again perhaps you can show me how they are not a PERFECT match to Jesus' words! wink wink wink
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
TATIME:
Once again you got it all wrong my friend! Those three Hebrews faced a TEST OF FAITH just as JESUS also faced it so there was NO difference at all! Before they left Jerusalem for Babylon they knew they'll face a lot amongst people who has no regards for pure worship, the same way that Jesus knew before He left heaven that He's coming to face a test of Faith on earth! Your only problem is been a Trinitarian who believed Jesus is the Almighty God who can't make any mistake but you failed to realise that if Jesus can't make mistakes Satan's trial would have been of NO NEED!

Did the Hebrew men get flogged and dragged round the town before suffering the humiliating crucifixion on a cross? No, they were simply thrown into a fire without prior punishment.

Haven't I told you that being worried about the death to come by asking for the cup to pass away is not a mistake by Jesus? It would have been a mistake if he had gone against the will of God by fleeing from the task.

Aren't you educated? Don't you know what a mistake is?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
TATIME:

So, if a JW member is presented before a court with blood in his hands, he will never plead guilty even when he is?

grin grin grin

BTW, you said Jesus a perfect man made mistakes. How can he be perfect and still make mistakes? That means he wasn't perfect. If Jesus made mistakes as you claim, then what you are saying is that God presented an imperfect sacrifice.

You've been calling all non-watchtower people dogs who don't now the Bible, yet you don't see the verses below which shows Jesus never sinned, meaning he never made a single mistake.

2 Corinthians 5:21
He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Hebrews 4:15
For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.

1 John 3:5
You know that He appeared in order to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin.

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Did the Hebrew men get flogged and dragged round the town before suffering the humiliating crucifixion on a cross? No, they were simply thrown into a fire without prior punishment.

Haven't I told you that being worried about the death to come by asking for the cup to pass away is not a mistake by Jesus? It would have been a mistake if he had gone against the will of God by fleeing from the task.

Aren't you educated? Don't you know what a mistake is?
It's easy my friend, if you're told that you'll die inside a heated burning furnace just because you refused to take a bow! Matthew 4:9. wink wink wink
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
as I open my mentions and saw this, the kind of Laughter that sweet my belle ehn, grin
alBHAGDADI:

What a deceitful human you are. I asked you to show me where anyone in the Bible has been referred to as Mighty God asides Jesus, you are here showing me Ezekiel 32:21. All the bible versions say Mighty Chiefs or Mighty Leaders, even your false New World Translation says Mighty Warriors. I'm now surprised that you are trying to make it sound like Mighty God. I guess you couldn't find any such verse in the Bible that's why you resorted to lying.

Of course we would see who is lying

@ Bold, Do you care to ask: What is the Hebrew word that was translated as Chief or Leaser ?

O ma se o grin grin
Presently we agreed on Mighty , answer that question and we would see if El Gibbor ( Mighty God ) appear in that scripture or not.

If am right , you must publicly tender an apology for calling me a Liar when you don't have the facts .

Now, you are saying that King David, Daniel and Jesus disciples were worshiped. Can you show me where such is written in the Bible? Please don't lie this time around.

I will help you since you are too deceived to see it .

Reference for Daniel worshipped:

"... king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshiped Daniel " Daniel 2:46 King James

Daniel reject am? He must be God shey ?

Reference for King David worshipped :

" all the congregation blessed the LORD God of their fathers, and bowed down their heads, and worshipped the LORD, and the king. " 1 chr 29:20

Una dey open your eyes and see ?

Don't be shocked yet, one more reference :

Reference for Jesus disciple's receiving worship

" Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." Rev 3:9 KJV

So ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by oneolajire(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
16 terrible Lies of JWs

1. JW is the only true religion/christian: JW claim to be the only true religion/christian, so other Christians are false Christians. However, JW is a lifeless organisation that teaches falsehood and cannot withstand cohorts of principalities and powers of the devil. The reason why they are preaching to you because they believe all what you hear in church are false and they have the monopoly of God's truth.

2. Those who go to church follow false doctrines: JW'S claim that churches are shrines as they are not recognised by God and that God only recognises only one organisation called JW organisation. That is why the six letter word CHURCH (Matt 16:18) is not written in the so fake bible (new world translation of the holy scriptures) of the JW'S but replaced with 'organisation'. Church is got from a Greek word 'ecclesia' which means, gathering of God's people, called out out ones, people of Christ (Act 8:3, 1 Cor 1:2, 1 Pet 2:9).

3. They are following the command of Christ to announce God's kingdom: JW will never preach to juju people, ritualist, ogbonis, babalawos because JWs doctrines is powerless. Ask them of the number of worship centres they have in Iran, Iraq
Afghanistan and other difficult places. Does it mean these neglected people don't need God's kingdom? The truth is that they only preach where christianity has been established. They confuse those who are on the way to heaven because they have little knowledge of God's word by promising them a kingdom on earth.

4. Man is not a Spirit Being. They claim that man is a composition of two things, clay and breath from God. 1 Thessalonian 5:23 makes us to know that man is made of Spirit, soul and body. Act 7:52, shows us that Stephen's spirit was to go to Jesus. Paul said 'I go to be with Jesus when I die', he didn't say he's going to the grave. We fellowship in the spirit realm (John 4:24), means (human) spirits communicates with God(spirit) or other spiritual beings. Heb 4:12, Rom 12:2, soul/mind in the intellectual (reasoning) part of a man. So man is a Spirit being who has a soul, the intellectual realm while we only live in the body.

When people die, they go somewhere, Philippian 1:21-24, Act 7:59, Luke 16:20-31, just because they are spirit beings who live in the body

5. Jesus is not worthy of worship: JWs always denigrate the person of Jesus, they will never sing our church songs nor pray with us because we worship Jesus. Heb 1:6 Jehovah says Jesus should be worshipped. Rev 5:8-14, Matt 2:11 also supported the worship of Jesus. JWs are only fighting a lost battle for being angry to worship Jesus. The JWs fake bible replaced 'worship' with 'pay obeisance' wherever people worship Jesus.

6. There is no hell/lake of fire. JW teaches that God cannot send people to hell as he has made the earth for mankind. They claim those who don't believe in Jesus Christ would not resurrect or would have an abrupt end. Anyway, the Bible teaches eternity in heaven (for those who follow the teachings of Jesus and eternity in hell (Rev 21:15, 22: for those who do otherwise. If there were no lake of fire, the rich man wouldn't have tried to prevent his relatives from witnessing same torment (Luke 16:20-31)

7. Jesus is an angel, precisely Angel Michael. JWs claim the statements 'sons of God' (Gen 6:2) refers to angels. So Jesus is God's firstborn son and Michael is the Arch angel, therefore Jesus is angel Michael( 1 Thes 5:16). JWs are wrong. Angels are spirits, servants of those who inherit salvation (Heb 1:14). Heb chapter 1 & 2 were written to the Hebrews (and to us) to purposely educate them (us) that Jesus is not an angel.

8. Nobody is in heaven: John 3: 13, Jesus told Nicodemus that 'nobody has ascended to heaven'.
This place is quoted out of context. Jesus was telling Nicodemus that He is the only one who has being in heaven and come down to earth, and nobody has gone up there and returned to earth to tell us heavenly things. JW's don't want to know where Elijah went. Ascention means lifting up of a bodyly being but believers go to heaven in spirit form (Act 7:52).

9. Other Christians worship three Gods (polyetheism)  as they worship only one God (monotheism). Bible truth goes thus: EMMANUEL means JEHOVAH WITH US (Matt 1:23). Jesus is God in human flesh John 1:1&14, 1Tim 3:16. In Rev 1:6-8 Jesus is all that Jehovah is, the ALMIGHTY. In Isaiah 9:6, Jesus is the everlasting father. Philippians 2:6 tells us Jesus is a form of God-in human flesh.
God is a Spirit in John 4:24, in Rom 8: 9, Spirit of God and Spirit of Christ were interchanged, which also is the Holy Spirit.
You can see that we worship only one God (1 Cor 8:4) who relates with man in three forms. This is uniqueness of Christianity.

JWs made a terrible mistake in their NWT (fake bible) in Matt 3:3, Mark 1:3, Luke3:4, John 1;23. John prepared the way of "Jehovah" and Jesus was the "Jehovah" whom John prepared his way.

10. Man will live forever in this earth. Matthew 5:5 is their favourite verse. JW's claim that the garden of Eden lost by Adam would be restored on earth (eternal life).

JWs can be so ridiculous, they want to inherit Dangote's cement factories as well as his refinery under construction.
They want to enjoy the wealth of Bill Gate and Mark Zuckerberg.
The creator of heaven and earth says they will pass away, JWs are saying no to God's word. Matthew 24:35, Mark 13:31. They will be burnt by fire 2Pet 3:7and 12. They will give way for a new heaven and earth, not a panelbeated, renovated or recycled heaven and earth.

JWs claim they want to inherit the earth Matt5:5. People could be moralist, idol worshipper, agnoist, atheist and still be meek despite rejecting the gospel. If meekness is what it takes, Jesus didn't need to die, he would only have concentrated his teachings on meekness. Meanwhile, there is nothing to inherit in this earth

Matthew 5:5 is only saying that those who are meek will enjoy their stay on earth during their lifetime (before they die)

11. Participating in competitions e.g. sports, debate, etc are sinful 2 Cor 10:12. They misinterpreted the bible. Though their members have so much passion for competive sports, yet they are hypocrites when it comes sticking to this doctrines of theirs. 1,Cor 9:25  Even Paul told us that those who run run to win prizes as he would have condemned competition in this verse while he would have categorised competitive sports as sin in several places of the scriptures. When we excel in competitions, it brings glory to God as his children.

12. Accepting blood transfusion is sinful  Act 15:20 also misinterpreted. JW's can't prove with the bible any account of blood transfusion in the bible, so how does 'abstain from blood' means 'reject blood transfusion'? However, if we should follow the word 'abstain', then we should run away from blood of fish, goats and other animals as well as injured people and women giving birth. Unfortunately, they do not have any bible record of blood transfusion prior to the time of the first Apostles to justify that their claim.

13. Marking or celebrating days is unbiblical. JW's don't celebrate easter, christmas and new year. They refused to see what the bible says that those who keeps a day should keep it for the Lord Romans 14:6. Philippian 4:4. Unfortunately, the celebrate wedding anniversary, what an hypocricy?

14. Participating in secular governance and politics should be avoided. They hold on to 1 Cor 4:4 where bible says that the devil is the 'god of this world'. So they claim being part of the world government means being ruled by the devil. They claim to await God's kingdom on earth to be ruled by Jesus (theocracy). They neither say the national anthems, pledges nor salute flags because of these reason (they also refer to them as worship). Bible teaches that God appointed rulers over us Rom 13: 1-7, Titus 3:1.  God would have told is if he doesn't  want us not to be part the leaders. The truth is that the devil had been in operation before the nation of Israel, so David, Hezekiah, Daniel and other faithfuls wouldn't have been permitted by God if truely God doesn't want us to part of government.

15. Being in military is wrong. JW's claim they are not for fight but for peace, because God's kingdom is for peace. In Act 10, we see how a senior army officer (and his household) got born again and got baptised in the Holy Spirit. Peter would have compelled Cornilius to resign from the Italian regiment if being in the army was sinful. Moreover, Jesus healed the servant of another senior military officer (Matt 8:5-11) without Jesus saying anything negative about his participation in the army.

16. Jesus is a created being Col 1:15. JW held tight to this verse and misinterpreted it. Jesus was the creator who entered creation to save mankind. Anyone who will enter this world must take the form of creation before he can be born Col 1:16, Philippian 2:5-8.

WHO ARE THE JWs

1. They are people who use human wisdom to interpret God's word. They lack spiritual understanding as the natural human wisdom cannot receive God's wisdom (1 Cor 2: 12-14, John 14:26)

2. They are people who lack revelation of GOD AND THE HOLY SPIRIT (Eph 1:17-18)

3 They are spiritually DEAF. John 10:27, they don't hear God's audible voice speaking to them, so they want you to join them so you'll become spiritually deaf.

4 They are empty in the spiritual realm, so powerless a doctrine. No healing, miracle, vision, prophesy, all because they lack the Holy Spirit and that is why they cannot confront juju power and the likes.

5. They don't preach salvation from sin, repentance, sanctification and righteousness, as a prerequisite for God's kingdom. They only tell people to come and study and start preaching heresy.

6 They lack revelation of heaven: In Isaiah 6, Act 7: 55-56, Rev 4, God's people saw the revelations of heaven and God is still showing Christians what heaven looks like, but none of the JWs has ever seen heaven. Christians can see where we are going, they cannot see their end.

7. They are followers of a man named Russell Charles Taze. He made lost of false predictions and teachings.

http://thewatchtowerfiles.com/did-charles-taze-https://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses-and-their-many-false-prophecies-predict-1914-as-christs/

http://www.bible.ca/Jw-Prophecy.htm

JWs doctrine looks attractive to you if
1. You have a shallow knowledge of God's word
2. You live in sin (lying, worldliness, sexual immoralities e.t.c.)
3. You don't allow the Holy Spirit to teach you more of God.
4. You don't go for evangelism
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

You haven't understood my point. Is salvation based on belonging to a so-called unique group or simply by believing in Jesus? You guys have boldly stated that all those who don't belong to JW org are doomed. This means that those who believe the Bible verse which says believing in Jesus alone gives eternal life are still doomed because they don't belong to JW. Which Bible passage says you won't have eternal life for not belonging to JW?

Hebrews 13:17, you must be among a group where some oversee and [b] keep watch over you , Is that too hard to comprehend?

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Hebrews 13:17, you must be among a group where some oversee and keep watch over you , Is that too hard to comprehend?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer / The Power Of Curses And Blessing / David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 240
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.