Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (16492 Views)

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies / Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by achorladey: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jozzy4:

Go back and digest what I said .

Does someone quoting John 14:6 up and down makes them mature Christian ?

John 17:3 says knowing Jesus lead to everlasting life , Wrong knowledge of Jesus could mar a persons chances of everlasting life .

Tell me who is Jesus to you ?

Air your beliefs and stop cowarding like a child

Jozzy4: Go back and digest what I said .
Does someone quoting John 14:6 up and down makes them mature Christian?

Achorladey: I have checked and am asking and good you restated above as well, therefore my question: what is Christian maturity?

Jozzy4: John 17:3 says knowing Jesus lead to everlasting life , Wrong knowledge of Jesus could mar a persons chances of everlasting life.

Achorladey: A very good scripture you cite and a valid point made as well. FOOD FOR THOUGHT...........Is John 14:6 a wrong knowledge that can make me(Achorladey) lose everlasting life?

Please feel free to answer.

Jozzy4: Tell me who is Jesus to you ?

Achorladey: John 14:6....Does this particular scripture tell you who Jesus is to me? I have been quoting and citing this scripture but you the matured Christian is struggling to comprehend it.

Jozzy4: Air your beliefs and stop cowarding like a child.

Achorladey: It seems I have been watering my beliefs not air it all this while. Funny you!
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by achorladey: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jozzy4:

Stop acting like a coward , anyone can say Jesus is the way, the truth and the life .

Tell me your " Knowledge " of who Jesus is ? John 17:3

grin grin cheesy according to 1 Cor 4:5, am not asking you to judge anything. Am asking you to tell me what the scripture outlined as hope for those who accept Christ and those who don't.

Air your views

Jozzy4: Stop acting like a coward , anyone can say Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Tell me your " Knowledge " of who Jesus is ? John 17:3

Achorladey: My knowledge about Jesus in summary is found in the book of John Chapter fourteen verse six. Please read!

Jozzy: according to 1 Cor 4:5, am not asking you to judge anything.

Achorladey: Sorry for that!

Jozzy4: Am asking you to tell me what the scripture outlined as hope for those who accept Christ and those who don't.

Achorladey: I share the same as that of apostle Paul according to his words recorded in Acts 24:15..... And I have a hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous. John 5:28,29

John 3:36 also states The one who exercises faith in the Son has everlasting life; the one who disobeys the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God remains upon him.

Jozzy4: Air your views

Achorladey: I hope you can see and read my view now.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by achorladey: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jozzy4:

grin grin what a pity

Since Jesus is the head of the congregation , have you found that congregation ?

If you have, air it and stop chickening , unless you don't believe Jesus has a congregation over which he is head

Jozzy4: what a pity

Achorladey: What is there to pity about?

Jozzy4: Since Jesus is the head of the congregation , have you found that congregation?

Achorladey: I have found the head(Jesus Christ) of the Congregation and he has also lead me to every other member of the Congregation. Which I believe you are part of except you (Jozzy4) want to class or Isolate yourself.

Jozzy4: If you have, air it and stop chickening , unless you don't believe Jesus has a congregation over which he is head

Achorladey: My views are clear for you to see. I am not chickening out. Yes, I do believe Jesus has a Congregation and you can see my response on that already.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by achorladey: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
TATIME:
You're just a clown who's face is to deceive the one looking! JW organization asked us(members) to search for honest hearted individuals (lost in this crooked generation) just as Jesus sent His followers to go out their and search for the lost sheep of the house of Israel amidst fleshly Israelites (all of whom are claiming to be Israelites)for what purpose? So that suchlike ones could CONGREGATE together as one under the headship of Jesus Christ and to be supervised by the FAITHFUL and DISCRETE slave but you can't IDENTIFY that "FAITHFUL and DISCRETE slave" class neither can you IDENTIFY the group they are supervising and against those claiming to be doing just that you are arguing furiously yet you're not seeing yourself as a GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT my friend what are you.

The key words I need from this post is "CLAIMING TO BE DOING JUST THAT". There been FAITHFUL and DISCREET border on that word CLAIM. That will do for now bro! It's nice having this conversation with you.

Yes, continually see me as GOOD FOR NOTHING SLAVE. I am only trying to do what I ought to do.

Finally, Matthew 23: 11,12 But the greatest among you must be your minister. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled and the one who humbles himself will be exalted.

I hope in the course of reading this portion of the bible at the meeting today. Your ears were attentive and you did not have a prejudiced mindsets on the given explanation.

Bye!
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
TATIME:
If anyone wants to become a TRUE Christian, you must first know that ONLY Jehovah is perfect and that you can't trace to notice HIS mistakes. Even Jesus the ONLY begotten son of God made mistakes but if you're not very attentive you can never notice it because Jesus always correct Himself IMMEDIATELY! Why because He is the FIRST born of God. Unlike other faithful servants of God who do make mistakes and won't realize it until much later to correct it Jesus will correct Himself quickly before an imperfect mortal man could notice it.
Pls, which mistake did Jesus make?

Is this the garbage watchtower teaches you people?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by achorladey: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
TATIME:
My people has an adage in Yoruba land,they used to say "if the one LIED to is ignorant of it of course the LIAR knows certainly that he's lying" but in this case the audience has been taught to ditect lies yet the liar keeps arguing furiously! I wonder what these slanderers are calling those trained by Jehovah. Just imagine,Jesus is the HEAD of the CONGREGATION, Jesus Himself warned people of false prophets coming to deceive people using His name,OK you've IDENTIFIED the false prophet but who are the ones Jesus is using today and the CONGREGATION they're supervising? NO ANSWER. undecided undecided undecided In fact wonders shall never end walahi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

TATIME: My people has an adage in Yoruba land,they used to say "if the one LIED to is ignorant of it of course the LIAR knows certainly that he's lying"

Achorladey: Nice adage indeed, It also fit perfectly with the organization too. What's your take on this?

TATIME: but in this case the audience has been taught to detect lies yet the liar keeps arguing furiously!

Achorladey: Who is the LIAR? Who/What is the lie detector?

TATIME: I wonder what these slanderers are calling those trained by Jehovah.

Achorladey: You are the one doing the name calling all these while. Are the names you have exhausted. Feel free to provide one.

TATIME: Just imagine,Jesus is the HEAD of the CONGREGATION,

Achorladey: This is true, very true

TATIME: Jesus Himself warned people of false prophets coming to deceive people using His name.

Achorladey: This is correct as well.

TATIME: OK you've IDENTIFIED the false prophet

Achorladey: Were the discussions based on Identification of false Prophets? Jesus christ gave you and I keys to identify such false prophets. I believe you are a mature christian therefore, you should be able to do that.

TATIME: but who are the ones Jesus is using today and the CONGREGATION they're supervising?

Achorladey: You expect me to answer bah? Ok, Jesus is using his disciples Matthew 28:19,20. My initial question on this is available on this same thread. Please respond to that question too.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT............Matthew 28:20. And look I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things. The Head of the Congregation has power to supervise his Congregation. Don't limit such to men that are prone to mistakes or err in organization direction and dictrinal matters.

TATIME. NO ANSWER. In fact wonders shall never end walahi

Achorladey. The world you and I live in is filled with wonders. You and I should be grateful for been part of it.

Bye!
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
TATIME:
Oh Yes you can be saved without an organization, just as Noah's contemporaries outside the ORGANIZED Ack escaped the deluge, just as the contemporaries of ORGANISED Lot's family in Sodom ans Gomorrah escaped the destruction of those two cities, just as one of the Egyptians pursuing the ORGANISED Israelites escaped the red sea,just as one of the false prophets against Elijah escaped death,just as Jews who ignored the warning given to ORGANIZED first century Christians escaped the destruction of Jerusalem. Well many would be saved after all they're also claiming Christians PREACHING and TEACHING thoroughly about "God's kingdom" that Jesus commanded His FAITHFUL followers to keep on preaching in all seasons! You know as a human i can deceive anybody just as anybody can also deceive me but i will never ever forgive myself if i dare venture to deceive my own very self. wink wink wink
What you are saying is that it is an organization that saves? That means the sacrifice if Jesus Christ is not what saves but an organization which has to be JW?

Can you see how deceived you people are? You have thrown away the blood of Jesus Christ and gone to embrace an organization as your saviour.

Look here, a man is saved not by the church he attends nor by an organization, but by believing in Jesus Christ.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The above verse doesn't say we have to believe in Jesus and also belong to an organization before we can be saved. It says we simply only have to believe in him, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
TATIME:
Oh sorry ooooo so you thought i was trying to argue with you? Lailai! When the Bible said "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" and Jesus was convicted of all the atrocities going on right from the garden of Eden till now,why worry yourself about any crime committed under the Sun when Jesus pleaded GUILTY to all the charges,that's why any kind of evil you have committed in your entire life Jesus is ready to bare the consequences for you as long as you're ready to remain SUBMISSIVE to His IMPERFECT chosen ones,He pleaded GUILTY to all atrocities! Therefore whatever allegations you have against His followers we're pleading GUILTY just like our Master, Lord and King. If Jesus pleaded guilty without committing a single act of wickedness who are the GB of JW to argue with you that they're not guilty One single thing i'm begging you to do is "present another organization just to REPLACE this BAD one" lobatan. We're not disputing guilty or not guilty with you,what we're saying is that as far as CORRECTION of past mistakes as sinners pleading GUILTY is concerned Jehovah's Witnesses organization is number ONE that's why you see us making amendments because we believe we're SINNERS (one prone to blunders) If you're in a PERFECT organization that's not committing mistakes that needed amendments please present it to us. wink wink wink

Pls, which Bible verse commands Christians to be submissive to some IMPERFECT chosen ones aka GB?

You keep requesting for an organization that is better than JW as if it is organization that saves. You have placed JW organization above Jesus who died for our sins.

If you leave JW today, nothing will happen. You will be better off as long as you believe in Jesus Christ.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by achorladey: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

You can't query him over this that much because of his Muslim background. He is still learning.

He will be readjusted as usual.

Biko!
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Jozzy4: 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
achorladey:

Jozzy4: Stop acting like a coward , anyone can say Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Tell me your " Knowledge " of who Jesus is ? John 17:3

Achorladey: My knowledge about Jesus in summary is found in the book of John Chapter fourteen verse six. Please read!

Jozzy: according to 1 Cor 4:5, am not asking you to judge anything.

Achorladey: Sorry for that!

Jozzy4: Am asking you to tell me what the scripture outlined as hope for those who accept Christ and those who don't.

Achorladey: I share the same as that of apostle Paul according to his words recorded in Acts 24:15..... And I have a hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous. John 5:28,29

John 3:36 also states The one who exercises faith in the Son has everlasting life; the one who disobeys the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God remains upon him.

Jozzy4: Air your views

Achorladey: I hope you can see and read my view now.

Any difference to what Jehovah's witnesses believe ?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Jozzy4: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
achorladey:

Jozzy4: what a pity

Achorladey: What is there to pity about?

Jozzy4: Since Jesus is the head of the congregation , have you found that congregation?

Achorladey: I have found the head(Jesus Christ) of the Congregation and he has also lead me to every other member of the Congregation. Which I believe you are part of except you (Jozzy4) want to class or Isolate yourself.

Jozzy4: If you have, air it and stop chickening , unless you don't believe Jesus has a congregation over which he is head

Achorladey: My views are clear for you to see. I am not chickening out. Yes, I do believe Jesus has a Congregation and you can see my response on that already.

What exactly is in John 14:6 that Jehovah's witnesses don't believe ?

Is it that they do not believe Jesus is the way to God ?

Is it that they do not listen to. The voice of Jesus as truth and leader of the Congregation ?

Is it that they do not Believe Jesus is the one who God will use to give life to many dead ones ?

Now the congregation aspect got me laughing grin grin. , as far as am concerned you havent answered ,

In the first century. , they recognized the apostles including missionaries like Apostle Paul , Timothy and others . the various congregation knows this men , they are not some random people scattered about .

In the first century. This united group is identified as belonging to The way , and.once anyone says " the way " people knew the group of people they are referring to

Why not identify this congregation you are talking about ?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Jozzy4: 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

What you are saying is that it is an organization that saves? That means the sacrifice if Jesus Christ is not what saves but an organization which has to be JW?

Can you see how deceived you people are? You have thrown away the blood of Jesus Christ and gone to embrace an organization as your saviour.

Look here, a man is saved not by the church he attends nor by an organization, but by believing in Jesus Christ.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The above verse doesn't say we have to believe in Jesus and also belong to an organization before we can be saved. It says we simply only have to believe in him, that's all.

And Jehovah's witnesses don't belive in John 3:16 ? No, answer me .
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Jozzy4: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Pls, which Bible verse commands Christians to be submissive to some IMPERFECT chosen ones aka GB?

You keep requesting for an organization that is better than JW as if it is organization that saves. You have placed JW organization above Jesus who died for our sins.

If you leave JW today, nothing will happen. You will be better off as long as you believe in Jesus Christ.

True Christianity as always been organized. That is why you have some who take the lead and others are asked to be obedient to. Them ( Read Hebrew 13:17 )
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Jozzy4: 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

And here is Albhagdad a trinitarian who believes Jesus is God Almighty . following acholardey grin grin

Achorladey, do you believe in Trinity like Albhagdad ?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Primesky(m): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
search4truth:
I had to create a new moniker for this.

I think so many people are waking up in the organization. I myself just woke up too. Those defending the JWs and the organization with their soul, i was like that also. I think you should keep in your mind psalms 146:3. We shouldnt put our trust in princes nor any man who cant bring salvation. The organization has a lot of doctrines that have been changed consitently which they refer to as new light. If the GB claims to be inspired by the holyspirit then their doctrines shouldnt change because the bible says Gods word does not change. The one that got me was the watchtowers membership with the united nations. The watchtower definitely had no excuse for that because theyve consistently referred to the UN as babylon the great. Besides that, the elders have a secret book(Sheperd the flock of God book). According to the book, elders can coverup their own sins and still be elders in the congregation, the two witness rule in child rape cases and more.

The governing body takes bible passages out of context for their own selfish reasons.

Besides, a governing body member actually lied inder oath at the ARC(Australian royal commision) concerning the child rape cases.

Also the disfellowshipping rule is non-biblical and very inhumane. Which shows that the Jws love is conditional. They would all shun you immediately you dissasociate or when youre disfellowshipped.
This has broken so many families and even led some to commiting suicide.

Not only is the watchtower associated with the UN but also with the OSCE which is affliated with the UN.

That is why the governing body keeps telling the members that they should not lookup any other site apart from jw.org

They have also discouraged young ones from getting higher educations because they know an educated person would think critically(not all though) even though.
So to my fellow brothers thinking this is the perfect organization, you still have more to know about this hideous organization.

I cant even ask the elders this questions or prove anything to them as it might cause me to get shunned by my family. The GB requires unquestionable obedience from all its members less you face the consequences.

Dont forget how many people the no blood rule has killed. But now the governing body says receiving some blood components gotten from blood are now okay. Imagine how families that have lost a loved one to the no blood rule would feel. This is the same organization that did not allow vaccines and organ transplant in the past also leading to the death of many.

Less i forget was also the politics the GB played in the Mexican-malawi scandal leading to thousands of death of witnesses in Malawi.

For those willing to research, i would say you look up the organizations history also which would show you that this organization is based on a pagan origin. Because CT Russell was a freemason and he used freemason symbols on early watchtowers.
Jws say birthdays are bad because they are based on pagan worship, but why do they use wedding rings? Dont they know wedding rings originated from paganism. Same with so many occasions they do.
But yet the hypocrisy in this organization is so alarming.
Im tired of writing.

I couldnt butress on all this points. MAKE RESEARCH ON THESE POINTS because they are true.
I actually wished they werent true first time i made my research with my heart beat rapidly beating. Turns out they were true because non refutable evidences were given.

Note- Im presently PIMO(Physically in mentally out) just for the family.

Jwfacts.com
http://beroeans.net

God bless you bro. May the grace of God keep you from falling, and may God use you to win others to Him.

I sincerely pray for Peacefullove,TATIME and OneJ, that God will reveal Himself to them.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Jozzy4: 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
achorladey:

TATIME: My people has an adage in Yoruba land,they used to say "if the one LIED to is ignorant of it of course the LIAR knows certainly that he's lying"

Achorladey: Nice adage indeed, It also fit perfectly with the organization too. What's your take on this?

TATIME: but in this case the audience has been taught to detect lies yet the liar keeps arguing furiously!

Achorladey: Who is the LIAR? Who/What is the lie detector?

TATIME: I wonder what these slanderers are calling those trained by Jehovah.

Achorladey: You are the one doing the name calling all these while. Are the names you have exhausted. Feel free to provide one.

TATIME: Just imagine,Jesus is the HEAD of the CONGREGATION,

Achorladey: This is true, very true

TATIME: Jesus Himself warned people of false prophets coming to deceive people using His name.

Achorladey: This is correct as well.

TATIME: OK you've IDENTIFIED the false prophet

Achorladey: Were the discussions based on Identification of false Prophets? Jesus christ gave you and I keys to identify such false prophets. I believe you are a mature christian therefore, you should be able to do that.

TATIME: but who are the ones Jesus is using today and the CONGREGATION they're supervising?

Achorladey: You expect me to answer bah? Ok, Jesus is using his disciples Matthew 28:19,20. My initial question on this is available on this same thread. Please respond to that question too.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT............Matthew 28:20. And look I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things. The Head of the Congregation has power to supervise his Congregation. Don't limit such to men that are prone to mistakes or err in organization direction and dictrinal matters.

TATIME. NO ANSWER. In fact wonders shall never end walahi

Achorladey. The world you and I live in is filled with wonders. You and I should be grateful for been part of it.

Bye!

Identify the congregation you are talking about ? grin
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Jozzy4: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Primesky:

God bless you bro. May the grace of God keep you from falling, and may God use you to win others to Him.

I sincerely pray for Peaceful love and OneJ, that God will reveal Himself to them.

You need that prayer most .

OneJ and the other guy you mentioned whom am not sure if his witness or not have dealt with you several times, you always chicken away from them .

Am glad you called peacefullove to this thread yourself , Guy has used the Bible to open your eyes many times . Lols
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 5:57am On Aug 20, 2018
Jozzy4:

And here is Albhagdad a trinitarian who believes Jesus is God Almighty . following acholardey grin grin

Achorladey, do you believe in Trinity like Albhagdad ?

Why did you bother quiting me without answering the question I asked?

I believe Jesus is God, but not God the Father. Why is he referred to as a Mighty God?

The moment your ex-jw stop believing in your GB, the closer they become to believing in the truth of the Trinity which is written in several pages of the Bible. Keeping placing your hope in a governing body that makes false predictions without apologizing for its errors.

Soon, God will call His people out of organized religion e.g JW.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 6:00am On Aug 20, 2018
Jozzy4:

True Christianity as always been organized. That is why you have some who take the lead and others are asked to be obedient to. Them ( Read Hebrew 13:17 )
The gathering of true Christians is called church with Bishops, pastors, ministers etc. Not an organization with a governing body.

Christ is the head of the church. Never is it stated in the Bible that Christ is the head of an organization, one with a governing body.

You have substituted Jesus Christ with the governing body. Why should I find this mysterious when you guys say Jesus was angel Michael.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 6:03am On Aug 20, 2018
Jozzy4:

And Jehovah's witnesses don't belive in John 3:16 ? No, answer me .

Yes, you don't believe in John 3:16 because you only pay it lip service.

How can you say you believe in it then turn around and say someone can't be saved unless he belongs to an organization? Is that what the Bible states below about how I can be saved?

The Bible has never said believe in Jesus Christ and belong to an organization for one to be saved. It simply says BELIEVE.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by search4truth: 7:12am On Aug 20, 2018
Primesky:

I sincerely pray for Peacefullove,TATIME and OneJ, that God will reveal Himself to them.
Thank you sir.. Are you also a jw or ever been one?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by search4truth: 7:43am On Aug 20, 2018
Though an organization is never mentioned by Jesus, Jehovah's Witnesses believe that all other Christian religions will be destroyed by God, because they do not follow Watchtower defined truth. Jesus said "He that believes has everlasting life"(John 6:47) and "I know my sheep and my sheep know me"(John 10:14). When a Jehovah's Witness reads passages like these they are trained to understand "whoever believes what the Watchtower says about Jesus may have everlasting life", and "the sheep know me, only by means of the Watchtower Society". This is not unique; it is common that "the cult and its beliefs become the only true path to salvation." (Combating Cult Mind Control, Hassan, p.202).
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 8:08am On Aug 20, 2018
search4truth:
Though an organization is never mentioned by Jesus, Jehovah's Witnesses believe that all other Christian religions will be destroyed by God, because they do not follow Watchtower defined truth. Jesus said "He that believes has everlasting life"(John 6:47) and "I know my sheep and my sheep know me"(John 10:14). When a Jehovah's Witness reads passages like these they are trained to understand "whoever believes what the Watchtower says about Jesus may have everlasting life", and "the sheep know me, only by means of the Watchtower Society". This is not unique; it is common that "the cult and its beliefs become the only true path to salvation." (Combating Cult Mind Control, Hassan, p.202).
Can you imagine. Look at the way they replaced Jesus with watchtower even when the Bible doesn't say such.

They are a cult.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by search4truth: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Can you imagine. Look at the way they replaced Jesus with watchtower even when the Bible doesn't say such.

They are a cult.
To them, people that are muslims and from other religions don't even stand a chance of being saved even though they lived a really good life that please God.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 8:34am On Aug 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Why did you bother quiting me without answering the question I asked?

I believe Jesus is God, but not God the Father. Why is he referred to as a Mighty God?

since this is the only sensible part of the post i quoted , I will respond

You must be whining, are you aware that powerful humans are called El gibor ( Mighty God's ) too ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
The gathering of true Christians is called church with Bishops, pastors, ministers etc. Not an organization with a governing body.

Christ is the head of the church. Never is it stated in the Bible that Christ is the head of an organization, one with a governing body.

You have substituted Jesus Christ with the governing body. Why should I find this mysterious when you guys say Jesus was angel Michael.

They are not organized , but there Bishops,, some others are ministers , and some are pastors Yet they are not an organization

3 Gbosa for this your level of thinking grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Yes, you don't believe in John 3:16 because you only pay it lip service.

How can you say you believe in it then turn around and say someone can't be saved unless he belongs to an organization? Is that what the Bible states below about how I can be saved?

The Bible has never said believe in Jesus Christ and belong to an organization for one to be saved. It simply says BELIEVE.

Hebrews 13:17 , John 4:23 you need to belong to True worshippers and submit to those who take the leabd among them since they will " Keep watch over you "

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2018
Barristter07:

Hebrews 13:17 , John 4:23 you need to belong to True worshippers and submit to those who take the leabd among them since they will " Keep watch over you "

None of the verses say one must belong to an organization before he or she can be saved or have eternal life. What the bible simply teaches is believe in Jesus for eternal life.

John 4:23
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Hebrews 13:17

Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2018
Barristter07:

They are not organized , but there Bishops,, some others are ministers , and some are pastors Yet they are not an organization

3 Gbosa for this your level of thinking grin
A church is never called an organization. It is simply what it is, a church which is the body of Christ. Calling yourself an organization makes you no different from the world and its ways.

You don't call yourself a church. You don't have Bishops, pastors etc. This means Jesus doesn't know you.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2018
Barristter07:

since this is the only sensible part of the post i quoted , I will respond

You must be whining, are you aware that powerful humans are called El gibor ( Mighty God's ) too ?

Where is that stated in the Bible?

How many of them were worshipped?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
A church is never called an organization. It is simply what it is, a church which is the body of Christ. Calling yourself an organization makes you no different from the world and its ways.

another quack post grin Okay which Church do you associate with. ?

You don except people who worship Jesus to be counted with TRUE worshippers who worships the. Father John 4:23 . Jesus true disciples are one , with love among themselves ( John 13:34,35) this identify them as a Unique GROUP .

You don't call yourself a church. You don't have Bishops, pastors etc. This means Jesus doesn't know you.

quack post, the mark identifying true Christians disciple of Jesus is their unique Love , Either Nigeria , Ghana or United states . Jehovah's witnesses are one !!!

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

None of the verses say one must belong to an organization before he or she can be saved or have eternal life. What the bible simply teaches is believe in Jesus for eternal life.

John 4:23
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Hebrews 13:17

Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls,
as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

If a person does not belong to the bolded unique Group, how will those who take the lead Keep watch over his soul ?

No wonder Trinity is eating you inside out, when you are not where you ought to be and learn what is true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? / Mistakes Most Christians In Nigeria Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.