Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (16446 Views)

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies / Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
oneolajire:
16 terrible Lies of JWs

1. JW is the only true religion/christian: JW claim to be the only true religion/christian, so other Christians are false Christians. However, JW is a lifeless organisation that teaches falsehood and cannot withstand cohorts of principalities and powers of the devil. The reason why they are preaching to you because they believe all what you hear in church are false and they have the monopoly of God's truth.

2. Those who go to church follow false doctrines: JW'S claim that churches are shrines as they are not recognised by God and that God only recognises only one organisation called JW organisation. That is why the six letter word CHURCH (Matt 16:18) is not written in the so fake bible (new world translation of the holy scriptures) of the JW'S but replaced with 'organisation'. Church is got from a Greek word 'ecclesia' which means, gathering of God's people, called out out ones, people of Christ (Act 8:3, 1 Cor 1:2, 1 Pet 2:9).

3. They are following the command of Christ to announce God's kingdom: JW will never preach to juju people, ritualist, ogbonis, babalawos because JWs doctrines is powerless. Ask them of the number of worship centres they have in Iran, Iraq
Afghanistan and other difficult places. Does it mean these neglected people don't need God's kingdom? The truth is that they only preach where christianity has been established. They confuse those who are on the way to heaven because they have little knowledge of God's word by promising them a kingdom on earth.

4. Man is not a Spirit Being. They claim that man is a composition of two things, clay and breath from God. 1 Thessalonian 5:23 makes us to know that man is made of Spirit, soul and body. Act 7:52, shows us that Stephen's spirit was to go to Jesus. Paul said 'I go to be with Jesus when I die', he didn't say he's going to the grave. We fellowship in the spirit realm (John 4:24), means (human) spirits communicates with God(spirit) or other spiritual beings. Heb 4:12, Rom 12:2, soul/mind in the intellectual (reasoning) part of a man. So man is a Spirit being who has a soul, the intellectual realm while we only live in the body.

When people die, they go somewhere, Philippian 1:21-24, Act 7:59, Luke 16:20-31, just because they are spirit beings who live in the body

5. Jesus is not worthy of worship: JWs always denigrate the person of Jesus, they will never sing our church songs nor pray with us because we worship Jesus. Heb 1:6 Jehovah says Jesus should be worshipped. Rev 5:8-14, Matt 2:11 also supported the worship of Jesus. JWs are only fighting a lost battle for being angry to worship Jesus. The JWs fake bible replaced 'worship' with 'pay obeisance' wherever people worship Jesus.

6. There is no hell/lake of fire. JW teaches that God cannot send people to hell as he has made the earth for mankind. They claim those who don't believe in Jesus Christ would not resurrect or would have an abrupt end. Anyway, the Bible teaches eternity in heaven (for those who follow the teachings of Jesus and eternity in hell (Rev 21:15, 22: for those who do otherwise. If there were no lake of fire, the rich man wouldn't have tried to prevent his relatives from witnessing same torment (Luke 16:20-31)

7. Jesus is an angel, precisely Angel Michael. JWs claim the statements 'sons of God' (Gen 6:2) refers to angels. So Jesus is God's firstborn son and Michael is the Arch angel, therefore Jesus is angel Michael( 1 Thes 5:16). JWs are wrong. Angels are spirits, servants of those who inherit salvation (Heb 1:14). Heb chapter 1 & 2 were written to the Hebrews (and to us) to purposely educate them (us) that Jesus is not an angel.

8. Nobody is in heaven: John 3: 13, Jesus told Nicodemus that 'nobody has ascended to heaven'.
This place is quoted out of context. Jesus was telling Nicodemus that He is the only one who has being in heaven and come down to earth, and nobody has gone up there and returned to earth to tell us heavenly things. JW's don't want to know where Elijah went. Ascention means lifting up of a bodyly being but believers go to heaven in spirit form (Act 7:52).

9. Other Christians worship three Gods (polyetheism)  as they worship only one God (monotheism). Bible truth goes thus: EMMANUEL means JEHOVAH WITH US (Matt 1:23). Jesus is God in human flesh John 1:1&14, 1Tim 3:16. In Rev 1:6-8 Jesus is all that Jehovah is, the ALMIGHTY. In Isaiah 9:6, Jesus is the everlasting father. Philippians 2:6 tells us Jesus is a form of God-in human flesh.
God is a Spirit in John 4:24, in Rom 8: 9, Spirit of God and Spirit of Christ were interchanged, which also is the Holy Spirit.
You can see that we worship only one God (1 Cor 8:4) who relates with man in three forms. This is uniqueness of Christianity.

JWs made a terrible mistake in their NWT (fake bible) in Matt 3:3, Mark 1:3, Luke3:4, John 1;23. John prepared the way of "Jehovah" and Jesus was the "Jehovah" whom John prepared his way.

10. Man will live forever in this earth. Matthew 5:5 is their favourite verse. JW's claim that the garden of Eden lost by Adam would be restored on earth (eternal life).

JWs can be so ridiculous, they want to inherit Dangote's cement factories as well as his refinery under construction.
They want to enjoy the wealth of Bill Gate and Mark Zuckerberg.
The creator of heaven and earth says they will pass away, JWs are saying no to God's word. Matthew 24:35, Mark 13:31. They will be burnt by fire 2Pet 3:7and 12. They will give way for a new heaven and earth, not a panelbeated, renovated or recycled heaven and earth.

JWs claim they want to inherit the earth Matt5:5. People could be moralist, idol worshipper, agnoist, atheist and still be meek despite rejecting the gospel. If meekness is what it takes, Jesus didn't need to die, he would only have concentrated his teachings on meekness. Meanwhile, there is nothing to inherit in this earth

Matthew 5:5 is only saying that those who are meek will enjoy their stay on earth during their lifetime (before they die)

11. Participating in competitions e.g. sports, debate, etc are sinful 2 Cor 10:12. They misinterpreted the bible. Though their members have so much passion for competive sports, yet they are hypocrites when it comes sticking to this doctrines of theirs. 1,Cor 9:25  Even Paul told us that those who run run to win prizes as he would have condemned competition in this verse while he would have categorised competitive sports as sin in several places of the scriptures. When we excel in competitions, it brings glory to God as his children.

12. Accepting blood transfusion is sinful  Act 15:20 also misinterpreted. JW's can't prove with the bible any account of blood transfusion in the bible, so how does 'abstain from blood' means 'reject blood transfusion'? However, if we should follow the word 'abstain', then we should run away from blood of fish, goats and other animals as well as injured people and women giving birth. Unfortunately, they do not have any bible record of blood transfusion prior to the time of the first Apostles to justify that their claim.

13. Marking or celebrating days is unbiblical. JW's don't celebrate easter, christmas and new year. They refused to see what the bible says that those who keeps a day should keep it for the Lord Romans 14:6. Philippian 4:4. Unfortunately, the celebrate wedding anniversary, what an hypocricy?

14. Participating in secular governance and politics should be avoided. They hold on to 1 Cor 4:4 where bible says that the devil is the 'god of this world'. So they claim being part of the world government means being ruled by the devil. They claim to await God's kingdom on earth to be ruled by Jesus (theocracy). They neither say the national anthems, pledges nor salute flags because of these reason (they also refer to them as worship). Bible teaches that God appointed rulers over us Rom 13: 1-7, Titus 3:1.  God would have told is if he doesn't  want us not to be part the leaders. The truth is that the devil had been in operation before the nation of Israel, so David, Hezekiah, Daniel and other faithfuls wouldn't have been permitted by God if truely God doesn't want us to part of government.

15. Being in military is wrong. JW's claim they are not for fight but for peace, because God's kingdom is for peace. In Act 10, we see how a senior army officer (and his household) got born again and got baptised in the Holy Spirit. Peter would have compelled Cornilius to resign from the Italian regiment if being in the army was sinful. Moreover, Jesus healed the servant of another senior military officer (Matt 8:5-11) without Jesus saying anything negative about his participation in the army.

16. Jesus is a created being Col 1:15. JW held tight to this verse and misinterpreted it. Jesus was the creator who entered creation to save mankind. Anyone who will enter this world must take the form of creation before he can be born Col 1:16, Philippian 2:5-8.

WHO ARE THE JWs

1. They are people who use human wisdom to interpret God's word. They lack spiritual understanding as the natural human wisdom cannot receive God's wisdom (1 Cor 2: 12-14, John 14:26)

2. They are people who lack revelation of GOD AND THE HOLY SPIRIT (Eph 1:17-18)

3 They are spiritually DEAF. John 10:27, they don't hear God's audible voice speaking to them, so they want you to join them so you'll become spiritually deaf.

4 They are empty in the spiritual realm, so powerless a doctrine. No healing, miracle, vision, prophesy, all because they lack the Holy Spirit and that is why they cannot confront juju power and the likes.

5. They don't preach salvation from sin, repentance, sanctification and righteousness, as a prerequisite for God's kingdom. They only tell people to come and study and start preaching heresy.

6 They lack revelation of heaven: In Isaiah 6, Act 7: 55-56, Rev 4, God's people saw the revelations of heaven and God is still showing Christians what heaven looks like, but none of the JWs has ever seen heaven. Christians can see where we are going, they cannot see their end.

7. They are followers of a man named Russell Charles Taze. He made lost of false predictions and teachings.

http://thewatchtowerfiles.com/did-charles-taze-https://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses-and-their-many-false-prophecies-predict-1914-as-christs/

http://www.bible.ca/Jw-Prophecy.htm

JWs doctrine looks attractive to you if
1. You have a shallow knowledge of God's word

2. You live in sin (lying, worldliness, sexual immoralities e.t.c.)
3. You don't allow the Holy Spirit to teach you more of God.
4. You don't go for evangelism

The bold , You that have big knowledge of Gods word, Why is Jesus called Son of God ?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

So, in your warped reasoning, Thomas a disciple of Jesus is doomed because he worshiped Jesus as seen in the passage below.

John 20:27-29

27 Then Jesus said to Thomas, “Put your finger here and look at My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Stop doubting and believe.”
28 Thomas replied, “My Lord and my God!”
29 Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

You forgot that the worship God gets can be directed to Jesus because all that the father has are his.

John 16:15
All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Hebrews 1:16
And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

As you can see, the same angels who worship God the Father have been commanded to worship Jesus. In your warped reasoning, the angels aren't true worshipers.

They don't belong to the Unique group grin

More confusion for you, Daniel too was worshipped, Jesus followers are worshipped , King David was worshipped . but yet true worshippers will worship the Father

2 Likes

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Barristter07:

as I open my mentions and saw this, the kind of Laughter that sweet my belle ehn, grin

Of course we would see who is lying

@ Bold, Do you care to ask: What is the Hebrew word that was translated as Chief or Leaser ?

O ma se o grin grin
Presently we agreed on Mighty , answer that question and we would see if El Gibbor ( Mighty God ) appear in that scripture or not.

If am right , you must publicly tender an apology for calling me a Liar when you don't have the facts .
You haven't provided the fact to prove that El Gibbor or whatever means Mighty God or Mighty Leader. You made a claim, yet you want me to prove it.

Even your NWT never translated that verse to mean Mighty God.

Barristter07:

I will help you since you are too deceived to see it .

Reference for Daniel worshipped:

"... king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshiped Daniel " Daniel 2:46 King James

Daniel reject am? He must be God shey ?

Reference for King David worshipped :

" all the congregation blessed the LORD God of their fathers, and bowed down their heads, and worshipped the LORD, and the king. " 1 chr 29:20

Una dey open your eyes and see ?

Don't be shocked yet, one more reference :

Reference for Jesus disciple's receiving worship

" Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." Rev 3:9 KJV

So ?

Now, where is it written that Nebuchadnezzar called Daniel a God when he worshiped him?

Where is it written that David was called God when he was worshiped?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Barristter07:

More confusion for you, Daniel too was worshipped, Jesus followers are worshipped , King David was worshipped . but yet true worshippers will worship the Father
How many of them were worshiped just as God is worshiped? How many of them were worshiped by angels just as God is worshiped?

And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
You are tired already , I can see

Cc: Jozzy4 , TATME

achorladey:

Jozzy4: What exactly is in John 14:6 that Jehovah's witnesses don't believe?

Achorladey: What exactly is in John 14:6 that other religious denominations apart from the Jws don't believe?

A lot . let's proceed

Jozzy4: Is it that they do not believe Jesus is the way to God ?

Achorladey: Is it that other religious denominations apart from the Jws do not believe Jesus is the way to God?

Good you couldn't find fault, instead tried to use question to answer question.

Yes, if Abel died and his soul went to heaven ( since good people go to heaven according to them ) , Of what purpose is Jesus death If people make heaven without him . Clearly he isnt the way to God , Good deeds is! In fact he doesn't even need to die since everybody his immortal already, either he die or not , Good people will always make heaven.

In the area of prayer, some interceed through Mary .

Jozzy4: Is it that they do not listen to. The voice of Jesus as truth and leader of the Congregation?

Achorladey: Is it that other religious denominations apart from the Jws do not listen to the voice of Jesus as truth and leader of the Congregation?

Good you can't find fault again, instead resort to using question to answer question :

Yes, for example: one instruction Jesus gave is that his disciples preach the good news of Gods kingdom ( Matt 24:14) , how many are doing it ? Do they even understand what is meant by God's kingdom talk less of preaching it ? Of course you are not sincere to answer this rightly

Jozzy4: Is it that they do not Believe Jesus is the one who God will use to give life to many dead ones ?

Achorladey: Is it that other religious denominations apart from the Jws do not believe Jesus is the one who God will use to give life to many dead ones?

Nobody is dead according to them, So Jesus can't give life or ressurect Living people who are presently in heaven . grin grin

Jozzy4: Now the congregation aspect got me laughing . , as far as am concerned you havent answered ,In the first century. , they recognized the apostles including missionaries like Apostle Paul , Timothy and others. The various congregation knows this men , they are not some random people scattered about.

Achorladey: You made a good point there, they recognized this names you mentioned here and they were known.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT............... Were they known as the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES? Were they known as the ROMAN CATHOLIC CONGREGATION? Were they known as THE APOSTOLIC CONGREGATION? Were they known as CHRIST APOSTOLIC CONGREGATION? Were they known as the MORMON CONGREGATION?

Christian congregation is not two, Its just one, Jozzy4 already told you people recognized who are Christians because they are all united , the Prophesied drawing away has not taken full force the moment the drawing away take full force , its essential to identify which is which. Since there will many sect's, 2 Peter 2:1,2

Jozzy4: In the first century. This united group is identified as belonging to The way , and once anyone says " the way " people knew the group of people they are referring to Why not identify this congregation you are talking about?

Achorladey: Your reference material on your comments above. I know of Christians in Acts 11:26.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT............ will you respond affirmatively when someone call you CHRISTIAN. Are you a member of the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION? Or are you a member of CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES?

Check Act 9:2 , and Act 22:4 where Paul's audience need no asking to know whom he referred to as this " Way " . they are familiar with those called that name.

Now you have your answer in the form of questions.

You provide no answers, your question's are just a display of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

You haven't provided the fact to prove that El Gibbor or whatever means Mighty God or Mighty Leader. You made a claim, yet you want me to prove it.

Even your NWT never translated that verse to mean Mighty God.

You are intellectually Lazy, Now open your ears : The Hebrew word rendered " Mighty God " is El Gibbor , the same word was used for humans at Ezekiel 32:21 .

Here is Strong's concordance exposition of the word translated " Chiefs " at Ezekiel 32:21

◄ 410. el ►
Strong's Concordance
el: God, in pl. gods
Original Word: אֵל
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: el
Phonetic Spelling: (ale)
Short Definition: God

Can you now see why I said you are intellectually Lazy not to have seen this fact staring at you ?

Now, where is it written that Nebuchadnezzar called Daniel a God when he worshiped him?

Where is it written that David was called God when he was worshiped?

Ye are GODS , that make Daniel and David GODS by your postulation. The issue is: are they worshipped ? Yes or No

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
How many of them were worshiped just as God is worshiped? How many of them were worshiped by angels just as God is worshiped?

Worship belongs to God , Do you agree they accept worship and are therefore God's ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
search4truth:

Another baffling thing is that the JWs don't beleive in the Physical resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Look at what the bibke said about that
1 John 4: 2,3

"2 This is how you know that the inspired statement is from God: Every inspired statement that acknowledges Jesus Christ as having come in the flesh originates with God. 3 But every inspired statement that does not acknowledge Jesus does not originate with God. Furthermore, this is the antichrist’s inspired statement that you have heard was coming, and now it is already in the world"

And JW do not acknowledge Jesus come in flesh ( as human ) ?

Use your reasoning faculty before you point accusation

Another bible verse that proofs Jesus's physical resurrection is found in Luke 24: 38-40

"And He said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Touch Me, and see. For a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.” And when He had said this, He showed them His hands and His feet."
(Luke 24:38–40)

He materialized like angels did in the past even eating in their midst, Unless you want to Tell me he still eat and His intestines process it and he defecate in heaven as human ?

1 Pet 3:18 he was ressurected a spirit

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Barristter07:

He materialized like angels did in the past even eating in their midst, Unless you want to Tell me he still eat and His intestines process it and he defecate in heaven as human ?

When they refused to learn from the GB of course they'll have to learn from students taught by the GB. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by capitalzero: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
TATIME:
When they refused to learn from the GB of course they'll have to learn from students taught by the GB. cheesy cheesy cheesy

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
Barristter07:

You are intellectually Lazy, Now open your ears : The Hebrew word rendered " Mighty God " is El Gibbor , the same word was used for humans at Ezekiel 32:21 .

Here is Strong's concordance exposition of the word translated " Chiefs " at Ezekiel 32:21

◄ 410. el ►
Strong's Concordance

Can you now see why I said you are intellectually Lazy not to have seen this fact staring at you ?

Ye are GODS , that make Daniel and David GODS by your postulation. The issue is: are they worshipped ? Yes or No
Moses was also a God! Exodus 7:1 So there are many Gods in the flesh and they all made MISTAKES,the ONLY difference is that Jesus was PERFECT so even if He made mistakes in the flesh He quickly correct Himself before mortal men like you could notice it. Unless someone more intelligent than you in a thorough research from the recorded scriptures point it out,you'll never notice it! Jesus spoke with a promiscuous Samaritan woman and His words are so sweet that she started thinking otherwise, Jesus quickly realized it and changed the topic of discuss, the woman thinking Jesus is another toaster denied having a husband so Jesus told her all she had done with several men that she was able to SEDUCED in the past that she realized she's talking with a PROPHET! So there Jesus taught us that while preaching someone with an ulterior motive could surface! John 4:7-19 That's why JWs must go out to preach in twos. wink wink wink Luke 10:1
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
capitalzero:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
The amusement is just too much! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by search4truth: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Barristter07:

Did i mention anything heaven to you? I'm talking about Jesus earthly ressurection in flesh.[/quote]

But it says otherwise in your website
You don't even know your doctrines
https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/jesus-body/

Jesus rose from the dead in the very same physical body in which He died. This resurrected, physical body was a glorified, spiritual body. The spiritual body is not merely "spirit". The spiritual body is the resurrected, glorified, physical body.

After the resurrection, Jesus was able to eat (Luke 24:42-43). He showed people His hands and feet with the nail prints in them (Luke 24:39; John 20:27), and people even grabbed His feet and worshipped Him (Matt. 28:9). As the reports of Jesus' resurrection were spreading, Thomas, who was doubting the resurrection of Christ, said, "Unless I shall see in His hands the imprint of the nails, and put my finger into the place of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe." (John 20:25). Later, Jesus appeared to Thomas and said to him, "Reach here your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand, and put it into My side; and be not unbelieving, but believing." (John 20:27).

If Jesus' body had not risen, then He would not have feet and hands with the same holes of the nails of the crucifixion.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by achorladey: 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Barristter07:

You are tired already , I can see

Cc: Jozzy4 , TATME

A lot . let's proceed

Good you couldn't find fault, instead tried to use question to answer question.

Yes, if Abel died and his soul went to heaven ( since good people go to heaven according to them ) , Of what purpose is Jesus death If people make heaven without him . Clearly he isnt the way to God , Good deeds is! In fact he doesn't even need to die since everybody his immortal already, either he die or not , Good people will always make heaven.

In the area of prayer, some interceed through Mary .

Good you can't find fault again, instead resort to using question to answer question :

Yes, for example: one instruction Jesus gave is that his disciples preach the good news of Gods kingdom ( Matt 24:14) , how many are doing it ? Do they even understand what is meant by God's kingdom talk less of preaching it ? Of course you are not sincere to answer this rightly

Nobody is dead according to them, So Jesus can't give life or ressurect Living people who are presently in heaven . grin grin

Christian congregation is not two, Its just one, Jozzy4 already told you people recognized who are Christians because they are all united , the Prophesied drawing away has not taken full force the moment the drawing away take full force , its essential to identify which is which. Since there will many sect's, 2 Peter 2:1,2

Check Act 9:2 , and Act 22:4 where Paul's audience need no asking to know whom he referred to as this " Way " . they are familiar with those called that name.

You provide no answers, your question's are just a display of ignorance

Barrister07 You are tired already, I can see
Cc: Jozzy4 , TATIME

Achorladey: You have just joined the discussion and you are shouting tired. Also calling on support for cheap popularity. Hmmmmmm

Barrister07: A lot let's proceed.

Achorladey: That's good. Ride with me.

Barrister07: Good you couldn't find fault, instead tried to use question to answer question.

Achorladey: Asking questions with questions aids learning. The organization you are its adherents love doing so. I will find faults if you had said before you know the truth, way or get life you will have to go through an organization. Its good you did not include it in your reply.

Barrister07: Yes, if Abel died and his soul went to heaven ( since good people go to heaven according to them ), Of what purpose is Jesus death. If people make heaven without him. Clearly he isnt the way to God.

Achorladey: Please at your next preaching day, ask directly your next householder......... Will you(the householder) make heaven without Christ dying for you (the householder)?
Do you believe Christ ransom sacrifice cover the sins of Abel?
This will answer your question as to whether they know that Christ is the way to God. You want to colour this discussion. No way!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT........ Is identifying and joining the organization you subscribe to the Truth, way and the life to Jesus and then then God?

Barrister07: Good deeds is!

Achorladey: You want to tell me other religious denominations out there don't know what Mark 10:18 That states Jesus said to him no one is good except one God. Are you familiar with this popular song that it's lyrics goes thus "I RECEIVED MERCY". MO RI AANU GBA. Don't corrupt their thoughts.

Barrister07: In fact he doesn't even need to die since everybody his immortal already, either he die or not, Good people will always make heaven.

Achorladey: You want to colour the discussion by introducing your own bias.

Despite there are varying believes about "immortality" note this.....It can never be overlooked that what most markedly distinguishes
the beliefs of Jehovah’s Witnesses is not their disbelief of eternal torment
or of the inherent IMMORTALITY of the soul or of the trinity, nor their
use of the name Jehovah, or their belief in a paradise earth. Every one
of these features can be found in other religious organizations.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT........ So what your take on these keystone doctrine of the organisation you subscribed to that is centered on

.........1914 as the date
when Christ’s active rulership began his commencing judgment then and

.........., above all, his selecting the Watch Tower organization as his
official channel, his assigning full control of all his earthly interests
to a faithful and discreet slave class” while giving ultimate authority
to its ruling body.

Barrister07: In the area of prayer, some interceed through Mary.

Achorladey: In the area of salvation and surviving this wicked world, Jws look towards and put faith in the visible organisation. Watchtower March 1 1973.

Barrister07: Good you can't find fault again, instead resort to using question to answer question :

Achorladey: My response on that above, read through.

Barristtter07: Yes, for example: one instruction Jesus gave is that his disciples preach the good news of Gods kingdom ( Matt 24:14) , how many are doing it?

Achorladey: The figures are with Jesus' brothers residing in U.S.A Only them can be said to know those preaching about the good news of God's kingdom. The figures that includes cooked hours contained in monthly report slips.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT...............Matthew 28:19,20. Does this tell you about Christ knowing those who preach about is Kingdom? Where were your Jesus' brothers in the years after the death of the apostles to the years 1800.

Barristter07:Do they even understand what is meant by God's kingdom talk less of preaching it? Of course you are not sincere to answer this rightly.

Achorladey: Neither will they understand and accept the best knowledge the organization you adhered to gives concerning God's kingdom. You know why? It is because such knowledge are filled with errors that Jesus' brother admit to in Watchtower Feb 2017.

Barristter07: Nobody is dead according to them, So Jesus can't give life or ressurect Living people who are presently in heaven.

Achorladey: According to your biased mindset or the bias you want to create.

Barristter07: Christian congregation is not two, Its just one,

Achorladey: Fantastic point! Why then did Rutherford abandoned been known as simply Christian that Russell admits to be a Divine name and embraced JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. If you want to be known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES why do you attach CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION at the back in recent times?

Barristter07 Jozzy4 already told you people recognized who are Christians because they are all united, the Prophesied drawing away has not taken full force the moment the drawing away take full force, its essential to identify which is which. Since there will many sect's, 2 Peter 2:1,2

Achorladey: Yet Paul wrote letters that include counsels on divisions that still exist among them. If the drawing away are not in full force then why did they wrote strongly about it? Please explain how they were all united? Now that you admit to sect, Is CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES among the sect? Or they are the ONLY TRUE CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION in existence?

Barristter07: Check Act 9:2 , and Act 22:4 where Paul's audience need no asking to know whom he referred to as this " Way ". they are familiar with those called that name.

Achorladey: Fine reference cited. Are those reference in line with what is in Acts 11:26 Are people familiar with "christians" too?

Barristter07: You provide no answers, your question's are just a display of ignorance

Achorladey: You shouldn't have respond if they were no answers, bring me out of the Ignorance.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
Barristter07:

Worship belongs to God , Do you agree they accept worship and are therefore God's ?
Answer my question. How many of them were worshipped by angels?
The fact that they were not worshipped by angels shows they were not equated to God when worshipped. Jesus was worshipped by angels, a thing which only God has the right to. That makes him God.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Hairyrapunzel: 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
TATIME:

Students of some 8 old human beings who reside in new that say they are imperfect, uninspired (not directed by the holy spirit), fallible and can err in doctrinal matters and organizational direction. All these ones you are shouting and arguing you are just defending errors by your so called gb

2 Likes

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Hairyrapunzel: 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Barristter07:

The bold , You that have big knowledge of Gods word, Why is Jesus called Son of God ?

Is it that you want to cover all your non biblical doctrines or you want to justify them ?
If you like ask why Jesus is called son of God from now till your new system.
The bottom line is you believe that joining watchtower organization is the only way to everlasting life (watchtower magazine stuff) while the bible states that believing in Jesus Christ is the only way to everlasting life.

You also believe that Jesus came invisibly and chose watchtower in 1914 (watchtower magazine stuff) bible was silent on this issue.

At the end of the day all your doctrines are watchtower magazine stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 6:36am On Aug 21, 2018
TATIME:
Moses was also a God! Exodus 7:1 So there are many Gods in the flesh and they all made MISTAKES,the ONLY difference is that Jesus was PERFECT so even if He made mistakes in the flesh He quickly correct Himself before mortal men like you could notice it. Unless someone more intelligent than you in a thorough research from the recorded scriptures point it out,you'll never notice it! Jesus spoke with a promiscuous Samaritan woman and His words are so sweet that she started thinking otherwise, Jesus quickly realized it and changed the topic of discuss, the woman thinking Jesus is another toaster denied having a husband so Jesus told her all she had done with several men that she was able to SEDUCED in the past that she realized she's talking with a PROPHET! So there Jesus taught us that while preaching someone with an ulterior motive could surface! John 4:7-19 That's why JWs must go out to preach in twos. wink wink wink Luke 10:1

So JW believe Jesus made mistakes even when the Bible doesn't even give a slight hint to that.

JW is this true? grin
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 6:50am On Aug 21, 2018
Let's examine some contradictions in the Jehovah's witnesses fake Bible called New World Translation NWT.

The verse below is from a King James Version.

Colossians 1:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Let's see how the NWT renders it.

Col. 1:16-17 NWT
"because by means of him all [ other] things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All [ other] things have been created through him and for him. 17 Also, he is before all [ other] things and by means of him all [ other] things were made to exists."

I believe you noticed the word OTHER which appears four times in parenthesis in the NWT version. JW included it which you can't find in the Greek manuscripts. They included it to match their narrative that Jesus was created by God, then used to create other things. If God created Jesus and Jesus created every other thing, then how do they explain the verse below?

Isaiah, 44:24, "Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, 'I, the LORD, am the maker of all things, stretching out the heavens by Myself, and spreading out the earth all alone.'"

How come JW say Jesus created all things ever created but he himself was created by God, yet the above verse says God created ALL things? As much as they try to deny Jesus deity, they end up making a fool of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 21, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

So JW believe Jesus made mistakes even when the Bible doesn't even give a slight hint to that.

JW is this true? grin
It's no more a matter of JWs believe this or believe that my friend, i just raise a point that you can NEVER found in any of our publications right from the 1870s till today, to show you that each member of the organization can discover sacred secrets on his own. This is to show you that those slanderers are only trying to discredit the organization because they don't want anyone to direct their steps,what i told you i've point to the evidences found in the Bible,so it's left to you now to decide either to learn or to continue deceiving yourself like them. Jesus was as PERFECT as Adam,it was Adam's blunder that caused all these troubles we're experiencing today,Satan knows Jesus much more than any earthling man,if Jesus can't make mistakes like Adam Satan won't have tried Him in the first place,so Jesus' ability to make amendments quickly is just what God is asking all of us to learn from Him. Therefore prove me wrong instead of trying to carry along other Jehovah's witnesses to hear their opinions after all what all of you including those slanderers are claiming is that we can't use our brains unless whatever the Watchtower taught us,so i'm proving you wrong on that. wink wink wink
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

JW is this true? grin
It's because you're from another religious group, that you're not seeing things clear my friend. All those slanderers knew quite well that JW organization asked each member to continue studying the Bible PERSONALLY to discover SPIRITUAL GEMS on our own. Please ask them if it's not so. Their main problem is the fact that they are "not open to any agreement" because if they're then they must be submissive as in obey whatever is agreed upon as binding on all Christians! There are lessons we can learn from Jesus DIRECTLY through His words,lessons learn through His actions and lessons learnt by meditating on His thoughts! So as i've said earlier whenever a TRUE Christian hears anything new they go back and make a thorough research to ascertain if it's so,because we're all learning from God's word. Act 17:11 compared to Proverbs 2:1-5 The organization is not discouraging PERSONAL discoveries as they are trying to paint it but they're just sons of disobedience and rebellious children of Satan. As for JWs organization the light is getting ever brighter and whoever is not a friend of LIGHT can't stay in it so they're taking their leave but instead of walking away they're trying to discredit the LIGHT! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Students of some 8 old human beings who reside in new that say they are imperfect, uninspired (not directed by the holy spirit), fallible and can err in doctrinal matters and organizational direction. All these ones you are shouting and arguing you are just defending errors by your so called gb
Go and form your own congregation, as for us we're OK with our GB. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 7:54am On Aug 21, 2018
achorladey:

[s]
Barrister07 You are tired already, I can see
Cc: Jozzy4 , TATIME

Achorladey: You have just joined the discussion and you are shouting tired. Also calling on support for cheap popularity. Hmmmmmm

Barrister07: A lot let's proceed.

Achorladey: That's good. Ride with me.

Barrister07: Good you couldn't find fault, instead tried to use question to answer question.

Achorladey: Asking questions with questions aids learning. The organization you are its adherents love doing so. I will find faults if you had said before you know the truth, way or get life you will have to go through an organization. Its good you did not include it in your reply.

Barrister07: Yes, if Abel died and his soul went to heaven ( since good people go to heaven according to them ), Of what purpose is Jesus death. If people make heaven without him. Clearly he isnt the way to God.

Achorladey: Please at your next preaching day, ask directly your next householder......... Will you(the householder) make heaven without Christ dying for you (the householder)?
Do you believe Christ ransom sacrifice cover the sins of Abel?
This will answer your question as to whether they know that Christ is the way to God. You want to colour this discussion. No way!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT........ Is identifying and joining the organization you subscribe to the Truth, way and the life to Jesus and then then God?

Barrister07: Good deeds is!

Achorladey: You want to tell me other religious denominations out there don't know what Mark 10:18 That states Jesus said to him no one is good except one God. Are you familiar with this popular song that it's lyrics goes thus "I RECEIVED MERCY". MO RI AANU GBA. Don't corrupt their thoughts.

Barrister07: In fact he doesn't even need to die since everybody his immortal already, either he die or not, Good people will always make heaven.

Achorladey: You want to colour the discussion by introducing your own bias.

Despite there are varying believes about "immortality" note this.....It can never be overlooked that what most markedly distinguishes
the beliefs of Jehovah’s Witnesses is not their disbelief of eternal torment
or of the inherent IMMORTALITY of the soul or of the trinity, nor their
use of the name Jehovah, or their belief in a paradise earth. Every one
of these features can be found in other religious organizations.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT........ So what your take on these keystone doctrine of the organisation you subscribed to that is centered on

.........1914 as the date
when Christ’s active rulership began his commencing judgment then and

.........., above all, his selecting the Watch Tower organization as his
official channel, his assigning full control of all his earthly interests
to a faithful and discreet slave class” while giving ultimate authority
to its ruling body.

Barrister07: In the area of prayer, some interceed through Mary.

Achorladey: In the area of salvation and surviving this wicked world, Jws look towards and put faith in the visible organisation. Watchtower March 1 1973.

Barrister07: Good you can't find fault again, instead resort to using question to answer question :

Achorladey: My response on that above, read through.

Barristtter07: Yes, for example: one instruction Jesus gave is that his disciples preach the good news of Gods kingdom ( Matt 24:14) , how many are doing it?

Achorladey: The figures are with Jesus' brothers residing in U.S.A Only them can be said to know those preaching about the good news of God's kingdom. The figures that includes cooked hours contained in monthly report slips.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT...............Matthew 28:19,20. Does this tell you about Christ knowing those who preach about is Kingdom? Where were your Jesus' brothers in the years after the death of the apostles to the years 1800.

Barristter07:Do they even understand what is meant by God's kingdom talk less of preaching it? Of course you are not sincere to answer this rightly.

Achorladey: Neither will they understand and accept the best knowledge the organization you adhered to gives concerning God's kingdom. You know why? It is because such knowledge are filled with errors that Jesus' brother admit to in Watchtower Feb 2017.

Barristter07: Nobody is dead according to them, So Jesus can't give life or ressurect Living people who are presently in heaven.

Achorladey: According to your biased mindset or the bias you want to create.

Barristter07: Christian congregation is not two, Its just one,

Achorladey: Fantastic point! Why then did Rutherford abandoned been known as simply Christian that Russell admits to be a Divine name and embraced JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. If you want to be known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES why do you attach CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION at the back in recent times?

Barristter07 Jozzy4 already told you people recognized who are Christians because they are all united, the Prophesied drawing away has not taken full force the moment the drawing away take full force, its essential to identify which is which. Since there will many sect's, 2 Peter 2:1,2

Achorladey: Yet Paul wrote letters that include counsels on divisions that still exist among them. If the drawing away are not in full force then why did they wrote strongly about it? Please explain how they were all united? Now that you admit to sect, Is CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES among the sect? Or they are the ONLY TRUE CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION in existence?

Barristter07: Check Act 9:2 , and Act 22:4 where Paul's audience need no asking to know whom he referred to as this " Way ". they are familiar with those called that name.

Achorladey: Fine reference cited. Are those reference in line with what is in Acts 11:26 Are people familiar with "christians" too?

Barristter07: You provide no answers, your question's are just a display of ignorance

Achorladey: You shouldn't have respond if they were no answers, bring me out of the Ignorance.[/s]

Properly addesss all the areas you called bias .

Way
Did Jesus need to die before Abels immortal soul make heaven ? ( You are so ignorant to tell me to ask, when the facts show they dont, Anyone can say Yes with their mouths not knowing they don't even believe what they admit to ) ( Respond to this critical area )

Life : Can Jesus ressurect people who are presently alive in heaven ?

[Truth, listening to Jesus voice] How can they preach Gods kingdom Jesus asked to preach if they dont understand it ? Who are thoze preaching the kingdom today as prophesied in Mtt 24:14 ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2018
search4truth:

Did i mention anything heaven to you? I'm talking about Jesus earthly ressurection in flesh.

Its like comprehension issues is really affecting you .

But it says otherwise in your website
You don't even know your doctrines

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/jesus-body/

You just proved you are a serial Liar, Show me what says other wise on the website. Besides Its a Criminal act to quote a website and report what it never says as though Its coming from there

Jesus rose from the dead in the very same physical body in which He died. This resurrected, physical body was a glorified, spiritual body. The spiritual body is not merely "spirit". The spiritual body is the resurrected, glorified, physical body.

After the resurrection, Jesus was able to eat
(Luke 24:42-43). He showed people His hands and feet with the nail prints in them (Luke 24:39; John 20:27), and people even grabbed His feet and worshipped Him (Matt. 28:9). As the reports of Jesus' resurrection were spreading, Thomas, who was doubting the resurrection of Christ, said, "Unless I shall see in His hands the imprint of the nails, and put my finger into the place of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe." (John 20:25). Later, Jesus appeared to Thomas and said to him, "Reach here your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand, and put it into My side; and be not unbelieving, but believing." (John 20:27).

As human when he eats, his intestines process it and he will defecate in heaven , Do you agree ?

If Jesus' body had not risen, then He would not have feet and hands with the same holes of the nails of the crucifixion.

grin grin grin grin

Scripture said concerning resurrection: it is sown in dishonor , it is raised in Glory

Jesus was ressurected in dishonor. With SCARS and wounds? grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Answer my question. How many of them were worshipped by angels?
The fact that they were not worshipped by angels shows they were not equated to God when worshipped. Jesus was worshipped by angels, a thing which only God has the right to. That makes him God.

it doesn't matter who worship who, as long as they accept worship which belongs to God . will yoi also admit Daniel, David and Jesus disciple's are Equal to God ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by search4truth: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2018
Barristter07:

Its like comprehension issues is really affecting you .

You just proved you are a serial Liar, Show me what says other wise on the website. Besides Its a Criminal act to quote a website and report what it never says as though Its coming from there

As human when he eats, his intestines process it and he will defecate in heaven , Do you agree ?

grin grin grin grin

Scripture said concerning resurrection: it is sown in dishonor , it is raised in Glory

Jesus was ressurected in dishonor. With SCARS and wounds? grin
Look at the statement made in the article from that link.

"Jesus’ own words showed that he would not be resurrected with his flesh-and-blood body. He said that he would give his “flesh in behalf of the life of the world,” as a ransom for mankind. (John 6:51; Matthew 20:28) If he had taken back his flesh when he was resurrected, he would have canceled that ransom sacrifice. This could not have happened, though, for the Bible says that he sacrificed his flesh and blood “once for all time.”

Does that statement sound like one that accepts Jesus physical ressurection?

How come Thomas identified Jesus by his scars?
John 20: 24-29
Try reading the bible and not only your watchtower.

Concerning your intestine story, I'm talking about Jesus ressurection on earth and not when he went to heaven.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2018
Barristter07:

◄ 410. el ►
Strong's Concordance

Cc: Albhagdadi

Am expecting your valid response to this . Failure to proge it wrong, you must publicly apologize here for saying I lied when i didn't !

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by Barristter07: 9:09am On Aug 21, 2018
since you have heard the truth from 1 Pet 3:18, you would stay confuse grin
search4truth:

Look at the statement made in the article from that link.

"Jesus’ own words showed that he would not be resurrected with his flesh-and-blood body. He said that he would give his “flesh in behalf of the life of the world,” as a ransom for mankind. (John 6:51; Matthew 20:28) If he had taken back his flesh when he was resurrected, he would have canceled that ransom sacrifice. This could not have happened, though, for the Bible says that he sacrificed his flesh and blood “once for all time.”

Does that statement sound like one that accepts Jesus physical ressurection?

the statement agrees with 1Pet 3:18 , ressurected as a Spirit

How come Thomas identified Jesus by his scars?
John 20: 24-29
Try reading the bible and not only your watchtower.

grin and that same bible made it clear ressurected ones are not raised in dishonor, Are you now telling us Jesus was raised with Dishonor of scars and wound ?

grin

Concerning your intestine story, I'm talking about Jesus ressurection on earth and not when he went to heaven.

open your thinking faculty
did he eat after he was ressurected as human? grin

that food will be digested and he will then defecate, do you agree since he is human ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2018
TATIME:
It's no more a matter of JWs believe this or believe that my friend, i just raise a point that you can NEVER found in any of our publications right from the 1870s till today, to show you that each member of the organization can discover sacred secrets on his own. This is to show you that those slanderers are only trying to discredit the organization because they don't want anyone to direct their steps,what i told you i've point to the evidences found in the Bible,so it's left to you now to decide either to learn or to continue deceiving yourself like them. Jesus was as PERFECT as Adam,it was Adam's blunder that caused all these troubles we're experiencing today,Satan knows Jesus much more than any earthling man,if Jesus can't make mistakes like Adam Satan won't have tried Him in the first place,so Jesus' ability to make amendments quickly is just what God is asking all of us to learn from Him. Therefore prove me wrong instead of trying to carry along other Jehovah's witnesses to hear their opinions after all what all of you including those slanderers are claiming is that we can't use our brains unless whatever the Watchtower taught us,so i'm proving you wrong on that. wink wink wink

Jesus never made any mistake. He was holy and righteous without fault. If he had made mistakes as you claim, then it means God made a mistake by giving a lamb with blemish for the redemption of mankind. But that is not the case because the Bible says Jesus is a spotless lamb.

1 Peter 1:19

But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

1 John 3:5
You know that He appeared in order to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin.

Isaiah 53:9
His grave was assigned with wicked men, Yet He was with a rich man in His death, Because He had done no violence, Nor was there any deceit in His mouth.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by oneolajire(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Jesus never made any mistake. He was holy and righteous without fault. If he had made mistakes as you claim, then it means God made a mistake by giving a lamb with blemish for the redemption of mankind. But that is not the case because the Bible says Jesus is a spotless lamb.

1 Peter 1:19

But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

1 John 3:5
You know that He appeared in order to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin.

Isaiah 53:9
His grave was assigned with wicked men, Yet He was with a rich man in His death, Because He had done no violence, Nor was there any deceit in His mouth.

Don't mind them. They have been taught to denigrate Jesus. They only give him little cosmetic adoration. It isn't their fault, it is their progenitor's.

1 Like

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by search4truth: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Barristter07:
since you have heard the truth from 1 Pet 3:18, you would stay confuse grin

the statement agrees with 1Pet 3:18 , ressurected as a Spirit

grin and that same bible made it clear ressurected ones are not raised in dishonor, Are you now telling us Jesus was raised with Dishonor of scars and wound ?

grin

open your thinking faculty
did he eat after he was ressurected as human? grin

that food will be digested and he will then defecate, do you agree since he is human ?
At first you said i lied about what was in the website but now you're agreeing that the statement correlates with what 1st Peter 3:18 says.
You actually said Jesus ressurected physically but since your website says otherwise, you had no choice than to follow them.

At least you're admitting Jesus didn't ressurect physically.

Besides what does it mean to be made alive in the spirit? I leave that to you as an assignment

Lets leave the ressurection issue--
Do you beeive in the Jw 607/1914 doctrine? and can you tell me why you think its right?
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in by alBHAGDADI: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Barristter07:

Cc: Albhagdadi

Am expecting your valid response to this . Failure to proge it wrong, you must publicly apologize here for saying I lied when i didn't !
I seriously don't understand what you are saying there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? / Holy Apostles Church Members Protest Against Closure Of Their Church By Police / Apostle Suleman Forgives Offenders To Mark 50th Birthday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.