Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics (4843 Views)

I Will Be Live At Lekki Tonight (pics) / If You Cannot Find Your Wife/GF Tonight (pics) / Much Anticipated BLOOD Moon Spotted Around Ibadan Tonight! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by sonofspada(m): 6:32am On Aug 16, 2018
Nofav0rs:
no where close. I’m in my 20s
You better, see your liver oo
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by ranmoor: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=912 post=70316286]Dude are you sure you are not just a waiter that is snapping pictures of the drinks in the beer parlour bar and claiming you are high. Because none of the bottles in the second pix is open and the wall and seat in the first picture definitely look like what you will find in a bar and not someone's living room.

And why is it that it's only the cheapest wine that looks like Eva wine bottle that you managed to open in the picture Why not open one of the seemingly expensive ones?

something tells me that even the wad of cash you sometimes flash here might just be your sales for the day that you are claiming to be your doh.
Besides, for someone that is claiming to be doing well, the quality of your phone camera is really poor. Meaning you are using one those cheap Chinese phones. Seeing how heavily filtered all your pictures usually are it is obvious that that phone is not worth more than 12k.

I thought he is a memory card seller and cultural dancer/singer? Maybe he has 3 jobs. Computer village in the morning, Bartender at night and cultural dancer on weekends. Surely, something is chasing him

1 Like

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 7:28am On Aug 16, 2018
912:
Dude are you sure you are not just a waiter that is snapping pictures of the drinks in the beer parlour bar and claiming you are high. Because none of the bottles in the second pix is open and the wall and seat in the first picture definitely look like what you will find in a bar and not someone's living room.

And why is it that it's only the cheapest wine that looks like Eva wine bottle that you managed to open in the picture Why not open one of the seemingly expensive ones?

something tells me that even the wad of cash you sometimes flash here might just be your sales for the day that you are claiming to be your doh.

I strongly believe that you are either a shop attendant at a place where they sell wine with other things or you are most likely a waiter.

Besides, for someone that is claiming to be doing well, the quality of your phone camera is really poor. Meaning you are using one those cheap Chinese phones. Seeing how heavily filtered all your pictures usually are it is obvious that that phone is not worth more than 12k.

So stop deceiving yourself and start hustling for-real. You are not getting any younger

I've shared countless videos of myself popping bottles of Moet , Hennessy, champaigne like the one in the first photo on Nairaland and Instagram in the past .

I may not be as successful as E-money , Wizkid or Ubi Franklin at the moment but I'm far better than you and every living thing in your family and generation to come.

People like you who are far behind in life are usually the first to throw tantrums at people you think are doing better than you .. but I tell you man. Your negative vibes is an inspiration to me.

I'm not here to please your low-life likes .. I'm not here to be your friend .
I'm not here to kiss your broke asses.. I'm not here to be nice to you so you could like me. Hell No!!!
For all I know, you're insignificant.

I don't give a fucck about you or anyone else around here so your opinion and hate comments is a source of laughter to me and my cliq. We no send your papa.

Instead of beeing all negative on my threads that I didn't mention your useless name in, go work hard so you could be better than me. Just an advice I'm so sure you won't adhere to... But it's ok.
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by praisecity(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2018
912:
Dude are you sure you are not just a waiter that is snapping pictures of the drinks in the beer parlour bar and claiming you are high. Because none of the bottles in the second pix is open and the wall and seat in the first picture definitely look like what you will find in a bar and not someone's living room.

I strongly believe that you are either a shop attendant at a place where they sell wine with other things or you are most likely a waiter.

So stop deceiving yourself and start hustling for-real. You are not getting any younger

shai see finishing

1 Like

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by bhella10: 7:45am On Aug 16, 2018
sarahade:

Face away for public forum. Create your own if fly go visit am.
Old fool your mates are feeding a whole generation you are here posting rubbish
e nor concern u. live ur life
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by bhella10: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2018
IamAirforce1 you need'nt reply these real loosers jumping on your case each time the see you livin da loca. If they know you like i do they would be humble. But i doubt if u know me. You are a cool guy not capable of hurtin a fly but do these loosers know? No! Instead they keep hating. 2 words; fucck 'em!
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 7:58am On Aug 16, 2018
bhella10:
IamAirforce1 you need'nt reply these real loosers jumping on your case each time the see you livin da loca. If they know you like i do they would be humble. But i doubt if u know me. You are a cool guy not capable to hurt a fly but do these looser know? No! Instead the keep hating. 2 words; fucck 'em!

Read through their comments , it reeks of frustration.

I pray God comes to their rescue soon.

Lol
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by bhella10: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Read through their comments , it reeks of frustration.
I pray God comes to their rescue soon.
Lol
the green tempt them to make the richest enemy.
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2018
bhella10:
the green tempt them to make the richest enemy.
I like your name

Sallah is few days away.. how e go be ?
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by TheLoser: 8:07am On Aug 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:
How yo see it ?

For the guys and girls romantic night out with me ..

Wow
How far
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by bhella10: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I like your name

Sallah is few days away.. how e go be ?
i would love to hook up but guy i no dey lag. Do u still unwind in 20?
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2018
bhella10:
i would love to hook up but guy i no dey lag. Do u still unwind in 20?

20?
Ha I'm dead .. Lol .
Truly it's a small world.

I stopped unwinding there because of SARS harassment.
That place don caste .

Where are you ?
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by 9cent(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2018
sarahade:

Face away for public forum. Create your own if fly go visit am.
Old fool your mates are feeding a whole generation you are here posting rubbish
Why so much bitterness , idiot
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by bhella10: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

20? Ha I'm dead .. Lol . Truly it's a small world.
I stopped unwinding there because of SARS harassment. That place don caste .
Where are you ?
somewhere in SW
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by sarahade(f): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2018
9cent:

Why so much bitterness , idiot

Who be this bastard f*ck off

1 Like

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 8:27am On Aug 16, 2018
bhella10:
somewhere in SW
Ok let me know when you're around. .
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by bhella10: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Ok let me know when you're around. .
i hear you hommes. Meanwhile continue ta pepper dem
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2018
bhella10:
i hear you hommes. Meanwhile continue ta pepper dem
Lol grin
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by TheLoser: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Lol grin
Yo how can I contact you
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2018
TheLoser:

Yo how can I contact you

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by 912(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I've shared countless videos of myself popping bottles of Moet , Hennessy, champaigne like the one in the first photo on Nairaland and Instagram in the past .

I may not be as successful as E-money , Wizkid or Ubi Franklin at the moment but I'm far better than you and every living thing in your family and generation to come.

People like you who are far behind in life are usually the first to throw tantrums at people you think are doing better than you .. but I tell you man. Your negative vibes is an inspiration to me.

I'm not here to please your low-life likes .. I'm not here to be your friend .
I'm not here to kiss your broke asses.. I'm not here to be nice to you so you could like me. Hell No!!!
For all I know, you're insignificant.

I don't give a fucck about you or anyone else around here so your opinion and hate comments is a source of laughter to me and my cliq. We no send your papa.

Instead of beeing all negative on my threads that I didn't mention your useless name in, go work hard so you could be better than me. Just an advice I'm so sure you won't adhere to... But it's ok.

The fact that truth hurts doesn't change it from being the truth. I know you are pained but you need to start hustling for-real and stop being a social media toddler seeking cheap attention all the time
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by TheLoser: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

It is not on WhatsApp
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2018
TheLoser:

It is not on WhatsApp

It is
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by donbachi(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2018
Abuse of alcohol does not make a man,neither does it add to his pockets...but,if taking moderately with less spendings..helps in tomorrows saving...enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by IamAirforce1: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2018
donbachi:
Abuse of alcohol does not make a man,neither does it add to his pockets...but,if taking moderately with less spendings..helps in tomorrows saving...enjoy yourself.

Mature talk
Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by emmayayodeji(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2018
912:

Airforce after reading this comment

1 Like

Re: With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics by sagio09: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
emmayayodeji:

Airforce after reading this comment
Lolzzz

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady / How I fvked her big ass . Picx added / This Is Getting Out Of Hand And I May File For Divorce (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.