Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Please Is It Advisable To Ask A Lady For Relationship First Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is It Advisable To Ask A Lady For Relationship First Day? (793 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It Advisable To Ask A Lady For Relationship First Day? by EzendiEgo1: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2018

Good evening guys

Please is it advisable thing to do by asking a lady for relationship for the first day you guys meet and exchange numbers.

Because am really ashamed of myself now, I met this lady just today and we change numbers but the wild thing I did was asking her for relationship immediately I reach house. Right now am so ashamed of myself, I don't know the kind face I will use to meet this girl tomorrow if she come my shop.
Tho she said she will think about it but within me I felt ashamed of myself.
Re: Please Is It Advisable To Ask A Lady For Relationship First Day? by EzendiEgo1: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
This is serious please
Re: Please Is It Advisable To Ask A Lady For Relationship First Day? by 93Miles: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
This is serious please

YES ask. Let her know what you want.

Never make a mistake of telling her "I JUST WANT US TO BE FRIENDS or CAN WE BE FRIENDS?"

Tell her your mind straight up.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Advisable To Ask A Lady For Relationship First Day? by EzendiEgo1: 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:

YES ask. Let her know what you want.

Never make a mistake of telling her "I JUST WANT US TO BE FRIENDS or CAN WE BE FRIENDS?"

Tell her your mind straight up.
thanks bro
Re: Please Is It Advisable To Ask A Lady For Relationship First Day? by OneCorner: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
Wen next she come around, hit her yansh if she laugh at u... she’s d one den u can proceed to ask her out undecided
Re: Please Is It Advisable To Ask A Lady For Relationship First Day? by xpac01(m): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
This is serious please

No need to be ashamed bro.

When you see her again, don't mention anything about relationship to her till like after a 3 days to avoid coming on as a desperate guy.
Re: Please Is It Advisable To Ask A Lady For Relationship First Day? by dumininu01(m): 12:24am On Aug 16, 2018
Just dnt bring friendship up bro grin.. Dnt b too desperate tho.. Show it through your actions..
Re: Please Is It Advisable To Ask A Lady For Relationship First Day? by Kudducini(m): 1:00am On Aug 16, 2018
Hey op it's a good thing you've told her your mind.
Re: Please Is It Advisable To Ask A Lady For Relationship First Day? by Ever8054: 1:07am On Aug 16, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Good evening guys

Please is it advisable thing to do by asking a lady for relationship for the first day you guys meet and exchange numbers.

Because am really ashamed of myself now, I met this lady just today and we change numbers but the wild thing I did was asking her for relationship immediately I reach house. Right now am so ashamed of myself, I don't know the kind face I will use to meet this girl tomorrow if she come my shop.
no wait until ya wedding day....

Re: Please Is It Advisable To Ask A Lady For Relationship First Day? by DonroxyII: 1:13am On Aug 16, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Good evening guys

Don't be ... It is not about whether it is wrong or right .... You have done what you feel you should do ... After all, u didn't kill nor rape her now .... why the shame
When you see her, don't be shy , stand your ground but be matured .....
Don't ever apologise for asking her for relationship on the first day , if she bring it up defend your stance cheesy ....
By the way make money for ya shop ooo , no kom spend all ya income for this gal cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is It Advisable To Ask A Lady For Relationship First Day? by DonEd(m): 3:32am On Aug 16, 2018
If you love someone, hurry up and talk.
-Damian Marley-
Re: Please Is It Advisable To Ask A Lady For Relationship First Day? by EzendiEgo1: 5:26am On Aug 16, 2018
DonroxyII:
Don't be ... It is not about whether it is wrong or right .... You have done what you feel you should do ... After all, u didn't kill nor rape her now .... why the shame
When you see her, don't be shy , stand your ground but be matured .....
Don't ever apologise for asking her for relationship on the first day , if she bring it up defend your stance cheesy ....
By the way make money for ya shop ooo , no kom spend all ya income for this gal cheesy
thanks brotherly
Re: Please Is It Advisable To Ask A Lady For Relationship First Day? by EzendiEgo1: 5:26am On Aug 16, 2018
DonEd:
If you love someone, hurry up and talk.
-Damian Marley-
I remember that song
Re: Please Is It Advisable To Ask A Lady For Relationship First Day? by Touchey: 5:38am On Aug 16, 2018
Not the first date, maybe 5th date.
But you shouldn't take more than two months​ to tell her, before she puts you in the friendzone

(1) (Reply)

Is Social Media Ruining Or Building Relationships / Nigerians Come For A Chicken Activist / See Birthday Pictures Of Actress Osas Ighodaro Ajibade That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.