Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa (28341 Views)

Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo / "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC / Majority Of One-third Out Of Overall Senate Members Can Impeach Saraki – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by surgical: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Noise maker you can't do Nada. Have you heard any APC senator talking? Because they know they can't do Nada.Even 2/3 of a plenary they won't even see.Let me see how they will get only APC members into plenary
let them impeach with 30 or 24 they don't have Monopoly of 30 or 24 members pdp will sit and with the same number impeach who ever they installed and re install saraki and the comical circle will continue, very uniteligent noise makers that's what APC is
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Read your question and read my answer again since your head is paining you
You didn't answer any of my questions
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Sunmolar(m): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lolz....the national assembly is more of a problem to Nigerians than the presidency...even if you elect an honest man has your president with the national assembly members we have..he will fail

you're on point. but we have so many educated illiterates who couldn't decipher the truth.

something urgent must be done to Nigerian constitution for everyone to enjoy the common wealth.
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Butterflyleo: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2018
tuyi19:
This lawyer is not a lawyer, i beleive he did not pass English Language, when the part of the constitution he quoted said ALL MEMBERS OF THAT HOUSE, it means everybody who is am member of the house whether present or absent. so, there is no way 25 senators can impeach the senate president legally.

That portion of the constitution did not say ALL THE MEMBERS OF THAT HOUSE anywhere.

You need to enrol for English classes and get yourself a pair of glasses and a substitute brain.

1 Like

Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by buhariguy(m): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:
dlondonbadboy why are you sending me a request to follow me after being anti buhari for so long. Have you defected? grin
why exposing the terrorist naa.?

1 Like

Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Butterflyleo: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

You didn't answer any of my questions

Then you have brain freeze if you cannot link them
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by dlondonbadboy: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:
dlondonbadboy why are you sending me a request to follow me after being anti buhari for so long. Have you defected? grin

I'd defect if im promised a house of rep position and 8million naira cash. Since SaiBaba is sharing money up and down, i don't want to be left out..

Mr integrity! grin
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by seunmsg(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2018
Brilliant submission.

1 Like

Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Butterflyleo: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2018
buhariguy:

I need to expose him my brother

1 Like

Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by dlondonbadboy: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2018
buhariguy:

grin grin. I'd always be here to burst all your lies. I would always be here.
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Butterflyleo: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

I'd defect of im promised a house of rep position and 8million naira cash. Since SaiBaba is sharing money up and down, i don't want to be left out..

Mr integrity! grin

Why do you want to follow me then? Are you expecting such offers from me? Are you hungry?
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by dlondonbadboy: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Why do you want to follow me then? Are you expecting such offers from me? Are you hungry?

I'm following you so I can always know when you are lying and quickly burst your untruths before you deceive the gullible public. Thanks.

Your 30k every month can't feed me na. You are barely surviving. I need 8million right now. Even if you do BMC work for 24years you can't have 8million to give me..
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by buhariguy(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2018
surgical:
let them impeach with 30 or 24 they don't have Monopoly of 30 or 24 members pdp will sit and with the same number impeach who ever they installed and re install saraki and the comical circle will continue, very uniteligent noise makers that's what APC is
buhariguy:
it can only favor the party with power.
Opposition party does not have power,
So opposition can never imposed themselves on ruling party especially when the same ruling party is the majority in the house.

2 Likes

Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Then you have brain freeze if you cannot link them
You don't even have a brain if you cant answer such simple questions
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by seunmsg(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

I'm following you so I can always know when you are lying and quickly burst your untruths before you deceive the gullible public. Thanks.

I guessed that is why you followed me as well. If that's your intention, no problem, we dey here kampe.
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=buhariguy post=70323052][/quote]
grin grin grin you are in power indeed lol You make me laugh so much. Why don't you use this same imaginary Powers to reconvene the Senate and impeach Saraki with 25 members
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Pacesetter123(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2018
Anybody that do not understand that portion of our constitution should go to supreme court for interpretation.The primary duty of the judiciary arm of government is to interpret the law.So,we should stop confusing members of the public with all this thrash interpretation of law as regards impeachment of principal officers of N.A.I say again,go to supreme court!

1 Like

Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Butterflyleo: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Welcome to my world of truths then grin

You will be so overloaded by truths. So you better ask your LMC to increase you current allowee because I will retire your current monthlt pay in just 2 days
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by dlondonbadboy: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2018
seunmsg:

I guessed that is why you followed me as well. If that's your intention, no problem, we dey here kampe.
grin

Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Butterflyleo: 9:48am On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Your 30k every month can't feed me na. You are barely surviving. I need 8million right now. Even if you do BMC work for 24years you can't have 8million to give me..

Send me your account number you this street urchin so you get your 8m.

Some of us have prayer requests and needs of 250m and you are disturbing us with an 8m need you this church rat.

Send me your account number Ode
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by emmie14: 9:52am On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I doubt you know the role of NASS in governance if you could make the comment above.

And I doubt you know why there is a clamour for which party holds more seats in the house.

Go back to school
Explain to him than sending him back to school. Teachers are not only found in schools.
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Butterflyleo: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2018
emmie14:

Explain to him than sending him back to school. Teachers are not only found in schools.

Spoonfeeding LMC members is not my duty. They can go back to their situation room for clarification
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by dlondonbadboy: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Send me your account number you this street urchin so you get your 8m.

Some of us have prayer requests and needs of 250m and you are disturbing us with an 8m need you this church rat.

Send me your account number Ode

LMAO. Chaii. Any rat would just come online and be talking trash...BMC that collects 30k every month is 250million projects. Wetin person no go see for nairaland...?
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Butterflyleo: 9:54am On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

LMAO. Chaii. Any rat would just come online and be talking trash...BMC that collects 30k every month is 250million projects. Wetin person no go see for nairaland...?

Ogbeni your clock is ticking. Pm me your account number or you take your poverty stricken self with your L and go and take several seats
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by bixton(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2018
Just for those who understand what is happening and why the house will not resume till september as officially announced by the senate president on the day he made them go on recess.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quorum

https://m.wikihow.com/Determine-a-Quorum

https://www.boardeffect.com/blog/what-constitutes-a-quorum/
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by bixton(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2018
Just for those who understand what is happening and why the house will not resume till september as officially announced by the senate president on the day he made them go on recess.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quorum

https://m.wikihow.com/Determine-a-Quorum

https://www.boardeffect.com/blog/what-constitutes-a-quorum/
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Ugosample(m): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2018
ariesbull:
Stupid country ...I hate this country so much I am ashamed to be from this country

No water
No job
No road
No hospital
No good education

You guys are talking how to impeach one man

Una get sense at all

Tufia

I tell you

I always ask God why he brought me to this useless country, with majority brain dead and useless citizens undecided

Anyways, I have corrected it.

my descendants will have nothing to do with that useless country

See people arguing saraki with all energy
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by dlondonbadboy: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ogbeni your clock is ticking. Pm me your account number or you take your poverty stricken self with your L and go and take several seats

Help your family instead Leo, you can't come online and be claiming big boy while your family memebers are suffering...Share the money to nairalanders.

Do you know how many years you would work at BMC before you see 8million?

Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Ugosample(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2018
KenModi:

See the way tou are defending Saraki; hope he pays you handsomely for you efforts??

I have said it before and wld continue to say it, the problem of Nigeria isnt the politicians, it is the Nigerian youths who have no brains to know that the politicians they keep defending day and night, on and offline do not care about them.

My people suffer for lack fo knowledge

on this same thread, uselezs people are also defending the shenanigans of the APC and they'd illiterate chairman

That are ready to tear up the constitution to achieve their aims

Shame on them
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by buhariguy(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin you are in power indeed lol You make me laugh so much. Why don't you use this same imaginary Powers to reconvene the Senate and impeach Saraki with 25 members
they will do it at the right time,
Thief saraki were trying to purged the plan by quickly using pig daura.
Thief saraki failed?
If APC wanted to remove him that day,no opposition Party will enter the chamber,

So it was daura playing his own game with thief saraki.

He want to used inec budget for negotiation through blackmailing.

3 Likes

Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by ppaze(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2018
Corrinthians:
Tuché. grin

Our arm chair PDP senior advocates of Nairaland, over to you guys. After all, your forte has always been standing logic on its head.

If I were the president, I'd get rid of him and have him go spend the rest of his miserable legislative time in the courts. By the time they're done dispensing the case, Osinbobo must have taken oath of office as elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2023! cheesy
So u believe that 19 senators voted saraki in?? Naiveity at its peak
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Butterflyleo: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Help your family instead Leo, you can't come online and be claiming big boy while your family memebers are suffering...Share the money to nairalanders.

Do you know how many years you would work at BMC before you see 8million?

My family is comfy enough as it is so thanks for your concern.

The moment I saw your moniker saying dlondonboy yet with a female indicator beside it I knew you were another ipobian juwu who can lie more than the very definition of the word lie.

Last chance. Send me your account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Insecurity: CAN Rally Has A Political Undertone - MUSWEN, MURIC / Jonathan Doesn’t Have Money — Alamieyeseigha / Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.