Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa (28314 Views)

Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo / "If You Can, Impeach Saraki Legally" - Ben Murray-Bruce Fires Back At APC / Majority Of One-third Out Of Overall Senate Members Can Impeach Saraki – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by dlondonbadboy: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2018
buhariguy:
they will do it at the right time,
Thief saraki were trying to purged the plan by quickly using pig daura.
Thief saraki failed?
If APC wanted to remove him that day,no opposition Party will enter the chamber,

So it was daura playing his own game with thief saraki.

He want to used inec budget for negotiation through blackmailing.

See how you reason like a one year old child..

1 Like

Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Butterflyleo: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

See how you reason like a one year old child..

London boy who needs 8m NAIRA.

Keep deceiving yourself there. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by ppaze(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Because it has been desecrated and the majority cannot be run by the minority where both senate president and his deputy are in the minority
So the apc are the saints now who will clean the seat and make it sacred and holu abi? What wont u apc minions say. And by the way, the pdp is in d majority in d senate. Keep crying
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by dlondonbadboy: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

My family is comfy enough as it is so thanks for your concern.

The moment I saw your moniker saying dlondonboy yet with a female indicator beside it I knew you were another ipobian juwu who can lie more than the very definition of the word lie.

Last chance. Send me your account

Send the money to buhariguy aka jesuslovesyou. How much can you possibly send me from your 30k salary?
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Butterflyleo: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Send the money to buhariguy aka jesuslovesyou. How much can you possibly send me from your 30k salary?

So your LMC employer cannot help you out with a financial boost of 8m since you are being paid 20k monthly? grin

Simply sign a 400 month contract with them na so you would be their slave for that long so they can give you what you need. cheesy

Or you become another nnamdi cownu and seek for a lefelendum so you can get fraudulent donations from those who would be gullible enough to be your victims

2 Likes

Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by LaPriest69(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2018
If only dis energy is used to impeach PMB instead of looking for crooked ways to remove d SP
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by dlondonbadboy: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So your LMC employer cannot help you out with a financial boost of 8m since you are being paid 20k monthly? grin

Simply sign a 400 month contract with them na so you would be their slave for that long so they can give you what you need. cheesy

Or you become another nnamdi cownu and seek for a lefelendum so you can get fraudulent donations from those who would be gullible enough to be your victims

You talk too much..

Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by emmie14: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Spoonfeeding LMC members is not my duty. They can go back to their situation room for clarification
You are a certified bitter man.
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Butterflyleo: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2018
emmie14:

You are a certified bitter man.

I am as clearheaded as can be. I have no bitter bone in me. smiley
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by AfroSamurai: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2018
midolian:
Using 25 to impeach him is paying him back in his own coins. We are bigger than that. We don't fight pigs in the mud. We drag them out of the mud and slaughter them.

APC can get the 2/3 to impeach him and this, Saraki knows..Hence the postponement of Doomsday

Some like chukwudi will just be making noise online day and night beating his chest for evil people. He doesn't know that even Saraki is finding this time of his life difficult

The man doesn't even trust the PDP members he has been giving juicy offers to get their support from day one. He knows it's not impossible for the APC to get the 2/3 to impeach him..all it takes is giving the corrupt senators much more juicy offers and it is done.

To the discerning minds, a picture speaks louder than words.
were all the members of the senate present when Saraki was elected senate president? Thought the APC senators were absent?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Mexyz(m): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I am as clearheaded as can be. I have no bitter bone in me. smiley
Errm, make I send my own account number since him no need am.. 8million too much for me for now sef
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by otherway: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lolz....the national assembly is more of a problem to Nigerians than the presidency...even if you elect an honest man has your president with the national assembly members we have..he will fail

Spot on and that was exactly what Saraki did. He made sure he stagnated the effort of Buhari right from inception.
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by princeSammyz: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are misinterpreting that portion of the constitution
Enlighten me then. The constitution is clear on the 2/3 requirement.
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Butterflyleo: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2018
princeSammyz:
Enlighten me then. The constitution is clear on the 2/3 requirement.

It isn't clear. For it to me clear it needs the insertion of such words as ALL or EVERY or WHOLE or ENTIRE or ENTIRETY.

But that isn't the case. That portion is Ambiguous!

Votes of 2/3 majority of that house does not translate to All, or entirety or whole or every.
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by nas2608(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2018
If 37 apc senators can remove saraki,i guess 37pdp can also remove the apc Senate president way den choose as well... Oshiomole is one of the most gullible politicians in Nigeria, ariwo ko ni musik... On saraki, I stand...
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Dhugal: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This is why you will keep scoring F9 in English.

I keep telling you legal language is not to be given English interpretation.

If it were so it would have been given added words like ALL or WHOLE or ENTIRE or ENTIRETY.

However it stops as simply saying votes of 2/3 MAJORITY of the members of that house.

If it was a simple English sentence we would not be here talking about it and we would not need the courts to interpret it would we?

Stop sniffing that thing you are sniffing so early in the morning its clearly bad for your brain
One simple question,let's see if you can comprehend and answer correctly.
What makes up membership of the Senate?.
Asked differently,what is the composition of the Senate?.
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Butterflyleo: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2018
Dhugal:

One simple question,let's see if you can comprehend and answer correctly.
What makes up membership of the Senate?.
Asked differently,what is the composition of the Senate?.

I should be asking you what the word MAJORITY inserted there while deliberately omitting ALL and ENTIRE means to you?
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Dhugal: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I should be asking you what the word MAJORITY inserted there while deliberately omitting ALL and ENTIRE means to you?
You really should get off nairaland for a while,enrol in and put in that effort in a night school.
Your lack of basic comprehension cum reasoning,not to talk fail in simple mathematics, is to say the least very appalling.
The clause is 2/3 majority of members of that house.The word majority doesn't stand alone,any JSS student would have told you that.
Now back to my question,what makes the 'members of that house' as pertain to the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?.
In fact,giving you more rope to hang yourself, in giving your answer to above question,quote Section 48 of the CFRN,1999 as amended.
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Dhugal: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2018
BTW,for you guys calculating which party is majority and which is minority,take Joshua Dariye out of the equation.Legally,he's no longer a Senator. The Constitution and laws of Nigeria bars a convict from holding public office.
It's now left to the Senate leadership to declare his seat vacant,soon as they resume and get round to it.
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Butterflyleo: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2018
Dhugal:

You really should get off nairaland for a while,enrol in and put in that effort in a night school.
Your lack of basic comprehension cum reasoning,not to talk fail in simple mathematics, is to say the least very appalling.
The clause is 2/3 majority of members of that house.The word majority doesn't stand alone,any JSS student would have told you that.
Now back to my question,what makes the 'members of that house' as pertain to the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?.
In fact,giving you more rope to hang yourself, in giving your answer to above question,quote Section 48 of the CFRN,1999 as amended.

I should rather advice that you enrol in any class at all even if an evening class isn't available. Kindergarten would gladly accept you so you can get the basics right before you climb further educationally.

Where did I say MAJORITY STOOD ALONE?

The words expressly used are

votes of 2/3 MAJORITY of the members of that house .

That portion of the constitution is not referring to the members of the house but to their votes as required for an impeachment to occur.

2/3 Majority of the members of that house.

The members are 109

It needs 2/3 votes of what?

Majority of the members of that house. Which does nor stipulate number by omitting ALL or ENTIRE.
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by antyokya: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
Corrinthians:
Tuché. grin

Our arm chair PDP senior advocates of Nairaland, over to you guys. After all, your forte has always been standing logic on its head.

If I were the president, I'd get rid of him and have him go spend the rest of his miserable legislative time in the courts. By the time they're done dispensing the case, Osinbobo must have taken oath of office as elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2023! cheesy

This rant has been on since 15th June, 2015. We are in 2018 just six months to elections and you guys are here still dreaming. Just wake up, it's daybreak. Saraki will finish his tenure and leave you crawling wailers to sulk and die in rapturous acclamation. Pity, pity and only pity.
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Macgabe(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lolz....the national assembly is more of a problem to Nigerians than the presidency...even if you elect an honest man has your president with the national assembly members we have..he will fail

I share your thought. National Assembly is a bone in the neck of this nation. They are only there to suck the country dry without any meaningful impact. They are all greedy and selfish set of people.
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Babacele: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Empty chest beater no one will go to court Your illegal impeachment attempt will be physically stopped right there in the floor of the Senate
yes sir .
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Babacele: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

you have time answering their BS analysis. How did he become the Sinate Presidiot? By any means ,and by any means he goes willynilly then anybody can wallow in their BS analysis. This is war especially not after FFK is instigating arms violence against the State ,and US embassy suddenly shutting down in Abuja.
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by 989900: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
Corrinthians:
I'm sure when Saraki was being "elected" as the senate president, you were busy with WAEC. Go consult our legislative history newspapers and give yourself some much needed enlightenment.

Hopefully, Baba would stop trying to play politics as though he's the British Prime Minister and adopt some Obasanjo strategy.

When he's done with your Oga, I hope you'd be the one to tell the judges how the rules should be interpreted. wink

"If you know you know." wink tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by chidemavian: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is an evil interpretation of the constitution. It introduces a divide along party lines into the Chambers and upholds party supremacy over and above nationhood
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by Olumeme: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:

Mr man, you're ignorant.
National Assembly is overrated, presidency only use them to lie when they not performing

Buhari had ordered for jets without approval, NNPC is paying subsidy outside budget, they shared 5k without approval.

6trn 2016 budget, 8trn 2017 budget and even this 2015 budget, where are they spent?
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by deomelo: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
The crooked, greedy, corrupt and dishonorable clown will vacate that office either voluntarily, impeachment or election loss.

His days as the SP are numbered and he knows.

It's just matter of time.

Per Igbos carrying saraki load on their head, we saw what transpired to the other clown in ekiti and how you pumped him up and led him astray with the same rubbish, but today, he is #IYAMINPAIN.

ipob support is always bad luck support...

1 Like

Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by ariesbull: 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ugosample:

I tell you

I always ask God why he brought me to this useless country, with majority brain dead and useless citizens undecided

Anyways, I have corrected it.

my descendants will have nothing to do with that useless country

See people arguing saraki with all energy

I dey shame for them
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
deomelo:
The crooked, greedy, corrupt and dishonorable clown will vacate that office either voluntarily, impeachment or election loss.

His days as the SP are numbered and he knows.

It's just matter of time.

Per Igbos carrying saraki load on their head, we saw what transpired to the other clown in ekiti and how you pumped him up and led him astray with the same rubbish, but today, he is #IYAMINPAIN.

ipob support is always bad luck support...

Noise maker you have been saying this for weeks now.Get it done immediately or STFU
Re: How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Babacele:
you have time answering their BS analysis. How did he become the Sinate Presidiot? By any means ,and by any means he goes willynilly then anybody can wallow in their BS analysis. This is war especially not after FFK is instigating arms violence against the State ,and US
embassy suddenly shutting down in Abuja.

Mr man stop typing rubbish on nairaland and move to immediately impeach Saraki. You have been ranting online for too long now.You say its war and can be done by any means possible, now quit making noise online and move with your 25 senators to impeach Saraki. You people talk too much like your ancestor afonja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast / Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri, Scores Dead. / Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.