Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? (9393 Views)

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / Why Are White American Men So Slutty? / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Hondata(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
Uglymugg:

Is this an accurate representation of your room right now?

No, but I do own some guns for home defense.

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Uglymugg: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hondata:

No, but I do own some guns for home defense.
Snap and post your favorite.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Favor99(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
khiaa:

Punish him, yeah right. They won't even charge him with attempted murder only assault on a minor. angry
They charged him already with with assault on a minor? Or are you saying that’s what you feel they will do?
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
Favor99:

They charged him already with with assault on a minor? Or are you saying that’s what you feel they will do?

That's what they charged him with. angry
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
nwanneni:
now you are being stupid!
What's your thought of your fellow blacks peddling drugs all over philly and walking,talking like the most foolish humans on earth?
"We was" "you is" and other bs like that? undecided

I told him the Nigerians will defend him and attack me, and it didn't take long at all. grin Oh, you are talking about those Nigerian Americans in Philly, well I don't know anything about them. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
nwanneni:
who does not know that u niggas are lazy? undecided
If you[b] ain't, some other nigga around you is!
Let's stop all the charade

You have the nerve to talk about someone's grammar. SMH undecided Nigga, you are broke that's why you are grumpy? Get up off of your sorry, lazy ass and get a job and take care of all those unwanted babies you produced. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
khiaa:

You have the nerve to talk about someone's grammar. SMH undecided Nigga, you are broke that's why you are grumpy? Get up off of your sorry, lazy ass and get a job and take care of all those unwanted babies you produced. undecided
look at you. grin
I am a nigerian,in nigeria.but if you can prove you make more money than i do,I'll wire a $100 to you instantly.
Airhead!
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
nwanneni:
who does not know that u niggas are lazy? undecided
If you ain't,some other nigga around you is!
Let's stop all the charade
not cool dude, I don't think khiaa mean any harm undecided
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
khiaa:

I told him the Nigerians will defend him and attack me, and it didn't take long at all. grin Oh, you are talking about those Nigerian Americans in Philly, well I don't know anything about them. undecided
I'm talking about your dumbass black people over there.
Looking at the man in question,i don't think there is anything he or you can offer me that i don't have,might even be the reverse!
But my point is,you don't judge a person by his people.get that into your airhead!
You just running your mouth saying random things.i wonder if you even have anything tied to you in this life cos only broke dummies write like you do

6 Likes

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
not cool dude, I don't think khiaa mean any harm undecided
really?please do start reading from the instant she came unto this thread.it was all drama.
The op's this and that and some uncalled random bs no one cares about. undecided
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
nwanneni:
really?please do start reading from the instant she came unto this thread.it was all drama.
The op's this and that and some uncalled random bs no one cares about. undecided
like I said that was uncalled for, khiaa lives in the state if she don't like whites, there are reasons for that undecided
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
like I said that was uncalled for, khiaa lives in the state if she don't like whites, there are reasons for that undecided
i see you reason like her,thanks for your inputs anyways.
Just look at what you typed."there is a reason she hates white people"
Bro at this point i get to say let me be! B4 you infect me with that bs mentality cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
nwanneni:
i see you reason like her,thanks for your inputs anyways.
Just look at what you typed."there is a reason she hates white people"
Bro at this point i get to say let me be! B4 you infect me with that bs mentality cheesy
I see things the way I see it, call it bullshit it is what it is undecided
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 12:00am On Aug 29, 2018
nwanneni:
Looking at the man in question,i don't think there is anything he or you can offer me that i don't have,might even be the reverse!
But my point is,[b[b]]you don't judge a person by his people.[[/b]/b]get that into your airhead!
You just running your mouth saying random things.i wonder if you even have anything tied to you in this life cos only broke dummies write like you do

Isn't that what you did with the people in Philly, you hypocrite? Continue on defending him. You won't even let the man defend for himself, Sambo. undecided
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 12:04am On Aug 29, 2018
nwanneni:
But my point is,you don't judge a person by his people.get that into your airhead!

The Nigerians aren't so bad, I wouldn't call them dumb.. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Hondata(m): 12:41am On Aug 29, 2018
Sorry the post got out of hand... I didn't know it would cause this much drama.

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by staytravel: 12:53am On Aug 29, 2018
Hondata:
I am a white man from USA I think the women in africa
Are so beautiful, I like your style, your fashion.
Where I am from in Washington state we dont have that many black women.

Just curious how they truly feel about American men ?

That they're racist and speak like Trump.

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Hondata(m): 1:12am On Aug 29, 2018
staytravel:

That they're racist and speak like Trump.

Would not surprise me if they thought that way, that's why I asked. wink
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Sparky223: 1:24am On Aug 29, 2018
Hondata:

Would not surprise me if they thought that way, that's why I asked. wink

Not all of them. My wife knows better.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
nwanneni:
look at you. grin
I am a nigerian,in nigeria.but if you can prove you make more money than i do,I'll wire a $100 to you instantly.
Airhead!

grin A hundred dollars? Nigga, please!!! undecided
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
khiaa:

grin A hundred dollars? Nigga, please!!! undecided
how much did you think i would bet with your dumbass?
$10k?lmao!!
Get a life and quit trolling!
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
nwanneni:
how much did you think i would bet with your dumbass?
$10k?lmao!!
Get a life and quit trolling!

Your broke ass can't afford to bet anything, don't post to me again. angry
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nategaoo: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hondata:

I have always been attracted to black women, your beautiful. Next year I am going on a vacation to Africa, that is why I was curious how you ladies felt about white American guys.

I mean no disrespect to anyone on the forum.

If you are going to come to Africa, you should probably go to Ghana. It is just the easy place for foreigners to go to

2 Likes

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by milemimi93(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
khiaa:

. angry

Hey wap up? Remember me?
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
khiaa:

Your broke ass can't afford to bet anything, don't post to me again. angry
see who dey call nwanneni broke undecided
Know your level abeg.for the fact that you are american in america doesn't make you worth shit.
Some people can pay your bills.
Word!
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobodys(f): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hmmmm..... thread haf turn to fight..
... Wish we could all live in peace.....
Racism here and there.... not good at all....

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Hondata(m): 4:35am On Aug 30, 2018
Nategaoo:

If you are going to come to Africa, you should probably go to Ghana. It is just the easy place for foreigners to go to

Thank you.... is nigeria dangerous at all for me ?

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nategaoo: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hondata:

Lol. no. There are some fun things to do in Ghana, like hiking, paragliding etc. In Nigeria, you'll get bored real quick.

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Hondata(m): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nategaoo:

Lol. no. There are some fun things to do in Ghana, like hiking, paragliding etc. In Nigeria, you'll get bored real quick.

Cool thanks for the info !

2 Likes

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by amaniro: 3:51am On Aug 31, 2018
Hondata:

Cool thanks for the info !

The guy is obviously a Ghanian packaging Ghana, news flash..... Ghana is as small as a state in Nigeria. The places required for visiting. In Nigeria ask for places Like calabar city, Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt. It's no news that northern Nigeria is not safe. See Nigeria is such a great nation but too many Ethnicity ruined it. I think Trump is an outspoken person and Americans don't like him for that unlike that hypocrite called Obama.

To answer your questions. An average African girl is naive be careful 90% of them on the net worshiping white guy see you guys as their Redeemer. Please not only in Nigeria. In Africa! and reverse is the case when it comes to our men. Most of 'them ' yes I said them, only want green card but an African man don't really find a White girl attractive.

PS no sentiment attached. peace ✌✌

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 6:14am On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

Hey wap up?
Remember me?

Yes, how have you been? smiley
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 6:17am On Aug 31, 2018
Hondata:

It's not dangerous for you, they will worship you. They compare you to their white Jesus whom they love and worship so you will be fine. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING!!!! OKOPOLY Student High On Tramadol Dies After Sex Romp (PHOTOS) / Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.