Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? (8986 Views)

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / Why Are White American Men So Slutty? / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by wickyyolo: 5:57am On Aug 25, 2018
MariaLavina:
I see a white squirrel grin
grin
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by wickyyolo: 5:59am On Aug 25, 2018
khiaa:

Americans would say, I'm from the state of Washington, you are African.

Bitter woman
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2018
wickyyolo:

From your reply, I can see you're a very bitter woman

If you are going to accuse me of being bitter for having an opinion at least tell me what I'm bitter about and why.

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Sparky223: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2018
khiaa:

Lol. Not they wouldn't. Are you sure you are from the USA?
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sparky223:

Lol. Not they wouldn't. Are you sure you are from the USA?

How are you going to tell me what we don't say? Nobody says, " I'm from Washington State, California State, Alabama State. The only way we say that is if we were using it in a College reference like "I go to Washington State University or Alabama State University." undecided

P.S. I know you aren't white. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Hondata(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Booboo7:

Oh it's fine bro. Africa's got nice places. How did you learn about nairaland?

Google search, looking for a forum to read and chat with locals.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Hondata(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
khiaa:

Well, I'm American so I know he's a fake. smiley

Well, your wrong.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hondata:

Well, your wrong.

I guarantee you I am not. Your grammar is Nigerian. undecided
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Trex4(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
khiaa:

See Catching grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Hondata(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
khiaa:

How are you going to tell me what we don't say? Nobody says, " I'm from Washington State, California State, Alabama State. The only way we say that is if we were using it in a College reference like "I go to Washington State University or Alabama State University." undecided

P.S. I know you aren't white. lipsrsealed

I said Washington state.... because people always think of the Capitol Washington. I am in washougal, about 15min outside of Vancouver, in Washington state. I'm currently fishing for salmon at bouy 10 in Astoria, all of which nobody in africa would have a clue about.

So ya I'm pretty real.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hondata:
I am a white man from USA I think the women in africa
Are so beautiful, I like your style, your fashion.
Where I am from in Washington state we dont have that many black women.

Just curious how they truly feel about American men ?

LMAO grin grin grin So you have to go allllllll the way to Nigeria to find a black woman? Ok.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Uglymugg: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hondata:

I said Washington state.... because people always think of the Capitol Washington. I am in washougal, about 15min outside of Vancouver, in Washington state. I'm currently fishing for salmon at bouy 10 in Astoria, all of which nobody in africa would have a clue about.

So ya I'm pretty real.

You can just end all this back and forth argument by taking a picture with of yourself or a place with a piece of paper where you've written today's date and your username on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hondata:

So ya I'm pretty real.

Hey, do you know that there are over 5 million signatures so far to impeach Trump? I added my signature yesterday. grin grin
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by KUSHKAMP: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hondata:
Nope, I'm from Washington state, Vancouver to be exact.
In the northwest states, we dont have many black people, easy 500 whites, to 1 black. We have alot of Hispanic people.

Southern USA has alot of black people, oregon,washington and Idaho not really.
washingt0n state? This igb0 b0y is at it again.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by KUSHKAMP: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Amakavula:
He said nipples with time stamp, Not face. you could have stolen this from a poor sucker's Facebook page for all we care.
u are a wise man. He is a pure igb0 man masqurading as a white man. When is see a white man's chat i kn0w instantly
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Hondata(m): 3:02am On Aug 26, 2018
Why is everyone on here so skeptical ?

This certainly is not a camp fire in africa I'm sitting at grin

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Hondata(m): 3:06am On Aug 26, 2018
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin So you have to go allllllll the way to Nigeria to find a black woman? Ok.

People do go on vacations... why are you so negative ?
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by kunleweb: 6:30am On Aug 26, 2018
Hondata:
Why is everyone on here so skeptical ?

This certainly is not a camp fire in africa I'm sitting at grin

Because Washington is the political capital, i bet you won't find many Nigerian ladies around your state, this is because of the aspirations of many black women, not just Nigerian women. It's not a usual thing to find many women delve into politics, many will be busy chasing their dreams in academics and the likes especially away from Washington.I'm curious though, why the craving for Nigerian women, if you're considering dating, i believe love should lead the way and you could settle for wherever the journey takes you and i don't think you should define from the onset whom you choose to settle for/with in a relationship. Don't you think?

( Many blacks are anti-success, so you'll find many skeptics when dealing with blacks. Talk about haters brov, don't stress yourself thinking about it, negativity's the norm with Africans )
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 26, 2018
kunleweb:

Because Washington is the political capital, i bet you won't find many Nigerian ladies around your state, this is because of the aspirations of many black women, not just Nigerian women. It's not a usual thing to find many women delve into politics, many will be busy chasing their dreams in academics and the likes especially away from Washington.I'm curious though, why the craving for Nigerian women, if you're considering dating, i believe love should lead the way and you could settle for wherever the journey takes you and i don't think you should define from the onset whom you choose to settle for/with in a relationship. Don't you think?

( Many blacks are anti-success, so you'll find many skeptics when dealing with blacks. Talk about haters brov, don't stress yourself thinking about it, negativity's the norm with Africans )
you just act like someone who have little brains, what if the guy is a racist? Just look at the nonsense you just type. Yes the guy is a trump supporter they believe in white supremacist

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Viicfuntop(f): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Guy to be sincere our girls see u people as a saviour from their poverty stricken condition. So just be mindful on how u deal with them. They can do anything you want just for that green card.you must have been getting numerous message from nairaland after u posted your picture.

This was totally uneccesary.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by rs172(m): 8:03am On Aug 26, 2018
Booboo7:

Oh it's fine bro. Africa's got nice places. How did you learn about nairaland?

for your mind now green card don dey sure for you ba

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Sparky223: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2018
LordSaints:
you just act like someone who have little brains, what if the guy is a racist? Just look at the nonsense you just type. Yes the guy is a trump supporter they believe in white supremacist

Talk about no brains. Your last statement is crazy.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Uglymugg: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2018
LordSaints:

Omo you dull abeg. See disparity in reponse. Just check out that guys response versus your own, be like you dey even struggle to make sense. grin
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2018
Sparky223:

crazy or not I'm I lying? tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2018
Sparky223:

what do you mean by crazy are there no white supremacist? Donald Trump is not a white supremacist. It's seems that common sense is not common after all. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Sparky223: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
what do you mean by crazy are there no white supremacist? Donald Trump is not a white supremacist. It's seems that common sense is not common after all. undecided

There are white supremacists but that doesn't mean Trump and all his supporters are one. Turn off the fake news channels.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Sparky223: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
LordSaints:
crazy or not I'm I lying? tongue

Crazy talk. I voted for him. Yes I am a white guy. No I am not a white supremacist. My Nigerian wife knows this.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Sparky223:

There are white supremacists but that doesn't mean Trump and all his supporters are one. Turn off the fake news channels.
dude I don't really care. undecided I quote you only ,for one purpose.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
Sparky223:

Crazy talk. I voted for him. Yes I am a white guy. No I am not a white supremacist. My Nigerian wife knows this.
OK whatever rock your boat
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by kunleweb: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
LordSaints:

little brains

" what if "

Go have yourself checked, your mental posture's sick. Yeah, tell me Trump is worse than Hilary the only alternative that's subservient to a black fool called oduma, ease off nitwit
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by kunleweb: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
Sparky223:

Leave them alone let them keep hating on Trump, he doesn't need their love, we have his back, we that knows what Trump stands for. An-obama aligned governance would have created irredeemable problems for the world at large, see the gains the world has recorded in terms of global peace under Trump, from North Korea, to China, to Russia, see the world re-uniting from the way that black dude almost destroyed the world with his hate. Leave them, we're with Trump. God bless him
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Hondata(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
LordSaints:

Wow... no I'm not at all a racist ! It's very simple, I am going on vacation to africa, was just curious how the women felt about American guys. Nothing more, sorry if I offended anyone here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Night Rocket Drug? / COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. / Which Are Your Favourite Sexx Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.