Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,278 members, 7,954,104 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? (9383 Views)

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / Why Are White American Men So Slutty? / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 31, 2018
khiaa:

[s]It's not dangerous for you, they will worship you. They compare you to their white Jesus whom they love and worship so you will be fine.[/s] undecided
What nonsense are you talking about angry who's gonna worship who?

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 6:46am On Aug 31, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
What nonsense are you talking about angry who's gonna worship who?

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by milemimi93(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2018
khiaa:

Yes, how have you been? smiley
Great.
Are you sure u remember me?
This is my time time having a convo with u with this moniker.
The last time we encountered here I was using a different moniker.
How are u doing?
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by emeka1101: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

The guy is obviously a Ghanian packaging Ghana, news flash..... Ghana is as small as a state in Nigeria. The places required for visiting. In Nigeria ask for places Like calabar city, Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt. It's no news that northern Nigeria is not safe. See Nigeria is such a great nation but too many Ethnicity ruined it. I think Trump is an outspoken person and Americans don't like him for that unlike that hypocrite called Obama.

To answer your questions. An average African girl is naive be careful 90% of them on the net worshiping white guy see you guys as their Redeemer. Please not only in Nigeria. In Africa! and reverse is the case when it comes to our men. Most of 'them ' yes I said them, only want green card but an African man don't really find a White girl attractive.

PS no sentiment attached. peace ✌✌

If Ghana is like a state in nigeria then does that mean there are only 3 states in nigeria?

Because Nigeria is just about 3 times bigger than Ghana.

I think its better you hide your ignorance rather than disgracing yourself with it

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by chendstone01(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2018
Hondata:
Pretty dang white if ya ask me
. bros u b fake ass main market boy

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by amaniro: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2018
emeka1101:

If Ghana is like a state in nigeria then does that mean there are only 3 states in nigeria?

Because Nigeria is just about 3 times bigger than Ghana.

I think its better you hide your ignorance rather than disgracing yourself with it

Jezz you're as ignorant as whatever and am ashamed the most cause you're my brother (Igbo). Can Ghana be like Niger state??! nonetheless Taraba!!?, you'd divide Niger 3times to make Ghana please check their landmass
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by emeka1101: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

Jezz you're as ignorant as whatever and am ashamed the most cause you're my brother (Igbo). Can Ghana be like Niger state??! nonetheless Taraba!!?, you'd divide Niger 3times to make Ghana please check their landmass
I'm sorry but you need to be insulted because its like being ignorant and proud.

You sound dumb and foolish at the same time.
You are an uneducated dumb illiterate

In terms of land mass size ,nigeria is just about 4 times bigger than Ghana so what is this sense in what your saying?

.Go and educate yourself more and stop fooling here

You are very ignorant and dumb

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by amaniro: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2018
emeka1101:

You sound dumb and foolish at the same time.
You are an uneducated dumb illiterate

In terms of land mass size ,nigeria is just about 4 times bigger than Ghana so what is this sense in what your saying?
.Go and educate yourself more and stop fooling here

You are very ignorant and dumb

Thanks for all the raining of insult it obviously shows the level of immaturity.

can you compare 2 with 9??!
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by emeka1101: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

Thanks for all the raining of insult it obviously shows the level of immaturity.

That's why I said about 4 times bigger than Ghana.

So with this ,how can you say Niger Delta alone is bigger than Ghana?
You see the gross ignorance you spewed earlier?
At least I've educated you now

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by amaniro: 9:23am On Aug 31, 2018
emeka1101:
That's why I said about 4 times bigger than Ghana.
So with this ,how can you say Niger Delta alone is bigger than Ghana? You see the gross ignorance you spewed earlier? At least I've educated you now
*walks out of the conversation *
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by emeka1101: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

Let me educate you once more.

Even if you add all these states in nigeria together they still doesn't come closer to Ghana interms of land mass size.

You can do the calculations by yourself

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by emeka1101: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

*walks out of the conversation *
At least you learnt something.

Even if you add all these states in Nigeria, they still come no where near the size of Ghana.
Do the calculation by yourself

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 3:40am On Sep 01, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
angry angry angry

I'm laughing because you took that seriously. grin
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Booboo7(f): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
khiaa:

Culture doesn't matter when you think the person is white but amongst yourselves you are very tribal . The HYPOCRISY is alive and kicking. By the way, he isn't white/American.

Your business! I ain't got time exchanging words with you and yeah, that dude is really right !!! Work on yourself, you sound really bitter from your comments here! Bless up!

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Booboo7(f): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
rs172:

for your mind now green card don dey sure for you ba

Sweety am happily getting married to a French dude...we actually met in Dallas TX USA so I ain't got need for that. Thanks for your anticipation though.

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by rs172(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Booboo7:

Sweety am happily getting married to a French dude...we actually met in Dallas TX USA so I ain't got need for that. Thanks for your anticipation though.

Hustler number 1, no go divorce am after 2years when you don get green card oooo..

That one, even if i no know you swear don dey ground to chop oo
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Booboo7(f): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
rs172:

Hustler number 1, no go divorce am after 2years when you don get green card oooo..

That one, even if i no know you swear don dey ground to chop oo

Sweety, only low level dumbass mofos hustle for green cards! My dad already had it all worked out for me, not like green cards are special stones though..
Thanks anyway.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by rs172(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Booboo7:

Sweety, only low level dumbass mofos hustle for green cards! My dad already had it all worked out for me, not like green cards are special stones though..
Thanks anyway.

Ok babe, take Hi-five omo iya mii..

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Booboo7(f): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
rs172:

Ok babe, take Hi-five omo iya mii..

Thanks bro...#hugs#
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 12:40am On Sep 04, 2018
Booboo7:

Your business![b] I ain't got time exchanging words with you [/b]and yeah, that dude is really right !!! Work on yourself, you sound really bitter from your comments here! Bless up!

You should use your brain and ask yourself, "I wonder why she may be bitter against white people, there has to be a reason" But you Nigerians can't see deeper than the white skin that you idolize. At the bolded, please stop.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by milemimi93(m): 12:50am On Sep 04, 2018
khiaa:

Khiaa if anyone on this forum pisses you off just mention me let me send some hitters on em..
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 1:00am On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:

Khiaa if anyone on this forum pisses you off just mention me let me send some hitters on em..

Thanks, but i have more fun handling them myself, the best part of being on Nairaland is putting haters in their places.. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by milemimi93(m): 1:06am On Sep 04, 2018
khiaa:

Thanks, but i have more fun handling them myself, the best part of being on Nairaland is putting haters in their places.. grin

Ignore them..

Most of them can't get a square meal.

99% of them still eating off of their parents.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by 2buffagain(m): 1:10am On Sep 04, 2018
:face_palm: Nairalanders prove themselves retarded and negative-minded everytime.
Someone opens a thread to express his love for naija women and to ask a question.

Automatically he has to deal with stupid insults and one khiaa something idiot starts yapping about racism....WTF?
You are all just so conversationally awkward. If you don't know what to say, just #shutup and stop making it seem like Nigerians are daft, when its just you Nairalanders!

@hondata I'm sure you'll find some naija babes who like you back.
I would suggest you be careful though. The average nigerian is extremely opportunistic in nature and won't hesitiate to to take your moist heart for granted. Walk along the same lines as you would any woman who has the potential to scam you out here in the US.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 1:15am On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:

Ignore them..

Most of them can't get a square meal.

99% of them still eating off of their parents.

I was given that advice before but it's too much fun not to. grin
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by milemimi93(m): 1:23am On Sep 04, 2018
khiaa:

I was given that advice before but it's too much fun not to. grin
Ok homie.. Catch fun.
For me, I ignore them. Cause to me, they ain't worth a minute of my time.
If they get on yo nerves just mention me and point the moniker..
I know how to track people down.
And within few weeks you will read their Rest In Peace thread.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 1:59am On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:

Ok homie.. Catch fun.

For me, I ignore them. Cause to me, they ain't worth a minute of my time.

If they get on yo nerves just mention me and point the moniker..

I know how to track people down.

And within few weeks you will read their Rest In Peace thread.

Ok Homie, I will call you to bring in the troops if needed. grin
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by adedayoadeoye(f): 2:09am On Sep 04, 2018
no b one fake white man killed a lady n her daughter here.killing black girls is it part of d love u av for black?a beg waka pass jor
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Shugavee(f): 2:16am On Sep 04, 2018
Why r Nigerians like this Smh ***** leaves thread**
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Shugavee(f): 2:19am On Sep 04, 2018
Hondata:
Sorry the post got out of hand... I didn't know it would cause this much drama.
I am really sorry about this!! We just like making fun of everything,,, it’s not that deep at all!! Black women love big cassava do u hv that??

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Booboo7(f): 3:04am On Sep 04, 2018
khiaa:

You should use your brain and ask yourself, "I wonder why she may be bitter against white people, there has to be a reason" But you Nigerians can't see deeper than the white skin that you idolize. At the bolded, please stop.

You don't expect me to use your experience in living my own life do you? I've been with white people for the better part of my life and just like black people, they've got the good and bad so why be a damn racist?? You can't force people into believing that your perception towards things are the best... FREE WILL was given by God and you'll never take it away. Let people live their lives, possibly make mistakes and learn. So what if the dude was fake huh? He ain't the first fake one out here so why crucify him? You're pretty judgemental and that could make you judge the wrong person someday! Everyone's been through dungs aii, wipe the sweat and bounce. Btw did you just say "YOU NIGERIANS"?? SO WHAT ARE YOU? YOU WHITE NOW?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) / DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu / Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.