Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? (9377 Views)

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / Why Are White American Men So Slutty? / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Booboo7(f): 3:07am On Sep 04, 2018
2buffagain:
:face_palm: Nairalanders prove themselves retarded and negative-minded everytime.
Someone opens a thread to express his love for naija women and to ask a question.

Automatically he has to deal with stupid insults and one booboo something idiot starts yapping about racial discrimination....WTF?
You are all just so conversationally awkward. If you don't know what to say, just #shutup and stop making it seem like Nigerians are daft, when its just you Nairalanders!

@hondata I'm sure you'll find some naija babes who like you back.
I would suggest you be careful though. The average nigerian is opportunistic in nature and won't hesitiate to to take your moist heart for granted. Walk along the same lines as you would any woman who has the potential to scam you out here in the US.

I guess you're mistaken bro...am the one asking people to stop insulting him. Guess I deserve an apology for the mix up or is my name so attractive? Please go through the comments again! Am on the right side!! Khiaa is the person am sure you're trying to refer to not me (Booboo). Peace
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Booboo7(f): 3:13am On Sep 04, 2018
Btw, lemme leave this thread with this...we are all humans! If anyone decides to go fake, it ain't your business! Anyone wants to fall for it, ain't your business either! You see a thread and got nothing positive to say, IGNORE IT and zoom. After all, I don't see people bearing their real names here on nairaland...only a handful do so how many of us are being real? Lets make more money and grow things... God bless you all. (Damn! And Onome says it's fun here??!!)

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Burgerlomo: 3:17am On Sep 04, 2018
Hondata:
I am a white man from USA I think the women in africa
Are so beautiful, I like your style, your fashion.
Where I am from in Washington state we dont have that many black women.

Just curious how they truly feel about American men ?

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Burgerlomo: 3:18am On Sep 04, 2018
Igbokiller:
I wonder what pushes people to type and claim falsely just to get attention undecided

"Not enough black women in Washington"

Sounds like a typical mentally local Igbo guy

Don't mind him jawe white ko albino ni cool
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2018
Booboo7:

You don't expect me to use your experience in living my own life do you? I've been with white people for the better part of my life and just like black people, they've got the good and bad so why be a damn racist?? You can't force people into believing that your perception towards things are the best... FREE WILL was given by God and you'll never take it away. Let people live their lives, possibly make mistakes and learn. So what if the dude was fake huh? He ain't the first fake one out here so why crucify him? You're pretty judgemental and that could make you judge the wrong person someday! Everyone's been through dungs aii, wipe the sweat and bounce. Btw did you just say "YOU NIGERIANS"?? SO WHAT ARE YOU? YOU WHITE NOW?

First off, I was conversing with the op not you, you brought your uninvited butt to my comment I don't even know who you are. If you don't like what I post simply turn your head and keep it moving, it really is that simple.
Yes I did say YOU NIGERIANS, meaning you white worshiping NIGER,iANS. Next time let the boy fight his own battle ànd stop acting like Captain Rescue.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 04, 2018
funmisticqueen:
we nigerian ladies don't mind white men as long as he knows how to treat a woman, hell i prefer them to a lot of nigerian men

We will swap then lol? I prefer black men. Never used to til i met my igbo partner

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 04, 2018
Hondata:

I am a trump supporter, he is our president here.

That's completely irrelevant to the topic though.

Lol u look just like a trump supporter.
Isnt he racist tho? No offense. I live in Australia n i hear bad shit bout trump. Obama was better
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Guy to be sincere our girls see u people as a saviour from their poverty stricken condition. So just be mindful on how u deal with them. They can do anything you want just for that green card.you must have been getting numerous message from nairaland after u posted your picture.

I did also. Still do.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Booboo7(f): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2018
khiaa:

First off, I was conversing with the op not you, you brought your uninvited butt to my comment I don't even know who you are. If you don't like what I post simply turn your head and keep it moving, it really is that simple.
Yes I did say YOU NIGERIANS, meaning you white worshiping NIGER,iANS. Next time let the boy fight his own battle ànd stop acting like Captain Rescue.

You clearly have no knowledge on what a social media is all about...you lack manners and good sense of reasoning. And also next time u dont like what other people like the op posts, get your skull over and move on too. Work on yourself! God bless you

2 Likes

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Booboo7(f): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2018
And by the way, the world need more of my kind...am happy I've seen a lot of people here who are my type. Positive minded people will save a lot of trouble! People like khiaa are very negative and bitter and want the world to live like them but that crazy and impossible! How are we even sure she's ever been anywhere and haven't only been watching too many Hollywood movies? It's okay for people to have doubts about the op...I've got no problem with that, but being too bitter about it when there are other relevant things to work at is really alarming. Am sure whoever hurt u did so because of your kind of person! You may call Nigerians white worshippers like you said....but I'll correct you on that one! We are good people who have decided to accept every human no matter the color or race! We aren't negative like you and will never be! You don't pay people with hatred you teach them to love! With that kinda mindset, you'd have better people around you. With this, I happily rest my case on this thread and I have no reason to open it again ....khiaa and her gang +not even sure if she's female but anyway....keep arguing with your phones...good thing is, you can't get my attention outside this place! I love you all grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=Booboo7 post=70886447]And by the way, the world need more of my kind...am happy I've seen a lot of people here who are my type. Positive minded people will save a lot of trouble! People like khiaa are very negative and bitter and want the world to live like them but that crazy and impossible! How are we even sure she's ever been anywhere and haven't only been watching too many Hollywood movies? It's okay for people to have doubts about the op...I've got no problem with that, but being too bitter about it when there are other relevant things to work at is really alarming. Am sure whoever hurt u did so because of your kind of person! You may call Nigerians white worshippers like you said....but I'll correct you on that one! d[b] we are good people [/b]who have decided to accept every human no matter the color or race! We aren't negative like you and will never be! You don't We are good pay people with hatred you teach them to love! With that kinda mindset, you'd have better people around you. With this, I happily rest my case on this thread and I have no reason to open it again ....khiaa and her gang +not even sure if she's female but anyway....keep arguing with your phones...good thing is, you can't get my attention outside this place! I love you all grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/quote

At the bolded, try to convince the world of that, your behavior has shown the world a different Nigeria. No one asked you to post to me in the first place, my opinion is different than yours and it should have been left at that. If the op has something to say to me let him say it and you can mind your own business. My opinion of white people is my opinion, you don't have to cry about MY OPINION. There is nothing nice about you,, it's just erks you that i don't see them as you do. I told the op that there would be Nigerians who will come to his rescue simply because he is white and so far 3 of you morons have proven me right. Now, with that being said, your opinion will not change my views of them because you don't know what you are talking about, you watch Hollywood, I am here in the states so your opinion is non-void. Stop crying over spilled milk and move on,. THEY ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT. Do me a favor and don't post to me again.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Missyford31:

I did also. Still do.
congratulation!!!
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by 2buffagain(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Booboo7:
And by the way, the world need more of my kind...am happy I've seen a lot of people here who are my type. Positive minded people will save a lot of trouble! People like khiaa are very negative and bitter and want the world to live like them but that crazy and impossible! How are we even sure she's ever been anywhere and haven't only been watching too many Hollywood movies? It's okay for people to have doubts about the op...I've got no problem with that, but being too bitter about it when there are other relevant things to work at is really alarming. Am sure whoever hurt u did so because of your kind of person! You may call Nigerians white worshippers like you said....but I'll correct you on that one! We are good people who have decided to accept every human no matter the color or race! We aren't negative like you and will never be! You don't pay people with hatred you teach them to love! With that kinda mindset, you'd have better people around you. With this, I happily rest my case on this thread and I have no reason to open it again ....khiaa and her gang +not even sure if she's female but anyway....keep arguing with your phones...good thing is, you can't get my attention outside this place! I love you all grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Apologies, I got the names mixed up.

Khiaa strikes me as an angry akata. The type who always talk about being "Woke" or wuteva the heck noise they make.
They are often the most racist, most hateful and most unpleasant human beings to have to deal with. I see them everyday here in the US.
Belittling and denigrating people of other races, yet act all surprised when the same energy they put out is returned back to them. In this case, this OP was nothing but of respectful and cordial. Yet that didn't stop your soul-stink from fouling up the thread.

Yes Evil white people did a lot of evils, both through colonization and slavery...but what kind of messed up life of hate do you want to live because of it? Nigerians don't hate all white people. We understand that there are evil and good people in all races.

Truth is Most of these angry akata refuse to take personal responsibility for their actions, and they hate to see Nigerians succeed so effortlessly in the same US because it invalidates their various and copious excuses. If you just focus on your business, your success is assured...especially in the america that you are.

Blacks are making it everywhere now by simply going after what they want with clear mind and focus. Her ilk would rather live in the past and act like everyone is holding them back....instead of just simply educating themselves and acting on said education...in an era where education is pretty much free!

@hondata My apologies to the OP for having to deal with that particular...underbelly... of african people.
As I'm sure you know, utter idiots exist in all races.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
khiaa:

How are you going to tell me what we don't say? Nobody says, " I'm from Washington State, California State, Alabama State. The only way we say that is if we were using it in a College reference like "I go to Washington State University or Alabama State University." undecided

P.S. I know you aren't white. lipsrsealed
i have a feeling that the sparky dude and hondata(op) could be one and the same person. I might be wrong though but dats what i feel.their modus operandi could be to pose as white guy so as to ensnare a gullible nigerian girl. Some scammers use dat modus operandi all d time.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
rs172:

for your mind now green card don dey sure for you ba
biko leave d babe alone let her hustle her owncheesy.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by harriet412(f): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lol, this thread gat me grin grin
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Sparky223: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
lefulefu:
i have a feeling that the sparky dude and hondata(op) could be one and the same person. I might be wrong though but dats what i feel.their modus operandi could be to pose as white guy so as to ensnare a gullible nigerian girl. Some scammers use dat modus operandi all d time.

I can assure you that we are not the same person.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
lefulefu:

Yeah. but you can't tell these girls and some of the men anything, they are so gullible, when it comes to white flesh they lose all sense of logic. grin
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
2buffagain:

Apologies, I got the names mixed up.

Khiaa strikes me as an angry akata. The type who always talk about being "Woke" or wuteva the heck noise they make.
They are often the most racist, most hateful and most unpleasant human beings to have to deal with. I see them everyday here in the US.
Belittling and denigrating people of other races, yet act all surprised when the same energy they put out is returned back to them. In this case, this OP was nothing but of respectful and cordial. Yet that didn't stop your soul-stink from fouling up the thread.

Yes Evil white people did a lot of evils, both through colonization and slavery...but what kind of messed up life of hate do you want to live because of it? Nigerians don't hate all white people. We understand that there are evil and good people in all races.

Truth is Most of these angry akata refuse to take personal responsibility for their actions, and they hate to see Nigerians succeed so effortlessly in the same US because it invalidates their various and copious excuses. If you just focus on your business, your success is assured...especially in the america that you are.

Blacks are making it everywhere now by simply going after what they want with clear mind and focus. Her ilk would rather live in the past and act like everyone is holding them back....instead of just simply educating themselves and acting on said education...in an era where education is pretty much free!

@hondata My apologies to the OP for having to deal with that particular...underbelly... of african people.
As I'm sure you know, utter idiots exist in all races.

I don't have time to read all of your crap but you strike me as a delusional baboon.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
khiaa:

Yeah. but you can't tell these girls and some of the men anything, they are so gullible, when it comes to white flesh they lose all sense of logic. grin
its not really about the white skin.its more about a chance to move abroad.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
lefulefu:
its not really about the white skin.its more about a chance to move abroad.

They don't have to lick whites asses to go abroad, it's so embarrassing. They claim to be so intelligent, let them use their brains instead of cooning.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hondata:
I am a white man from USA I think the women in africa
Are so beautiful, I like your style, your fashion.
Where I am from in Washington state we dont have that many black women.

Just curious how they truly feel about American men ?

grin

I think you need education:

1. Africa is not a country. It is a continent , the second largest continent in the world and Arabs are the largest ethnic group in Africa.

2. Fashion in Africa vary by tribe. What exactly is your idea of African fashion?

3. Every person is unique, shaped by their personality and life experience. There is no African women's opinion of an American man. Each person will have their unique opinion and their reason.

4. Don't live for popular opinion, live for your convictions.

5. Three main downfall of a man : Money, Power and Women. Never allow any of these three control your soul.

Shallom white boy grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Riele(f): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
Funny thread

1 Like

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2018
Booboo7:
Lol...easy you guys! Ok back to your question Mr. Hondata, we don't do racial discrimination in Nigeria! We ladies want to be loved and pampered as much as the white women do...so if you find a black woman, please treat her right! Color, race or cultural variations doesn't matter...feelings does! Good luck!

Bullshyt!!! Only discriminate against other tribes/black people.
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by khiaa(f): 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sparky223:

There are white supremacists but that doesn't mean Trump and all his supporters are one. Turn off the fake news channels.

You know Trump is racist that's why you support him
When was America great and for whom?
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lol
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2020

Snap a picture of your nipple with timestamp and post here. Reason for Nipple is to confirm if you are white or a mutt. You see a white man's nipple is always pink. grin
Lol
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2020

You're a Trump voter aren't you? You look like one of them kekistani's.

Hahahaha
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by illegal7(m): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Their pussies gets flooded immediately...
Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by offset67(m): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hondata:
Pretty dang white if ya ask me
no allow thunder locate you

Re: How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? by Hondata(m): 7:41am On Jan 17
hahahahahaha:
is it true that every American is in debt to uncle sam?

Most of us are... we pay alot of taxes !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? / Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., / The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.