Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now (4432 Views)

Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React / Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by LajaLaba: 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:

What are you saying, a distinguished senator would lie... My brother go wash your brain
U are certified muppet !!! See post !

1 Like

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by akezn: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:

What are you saying, a distinguished senator would lie... My brother go wash your brain

So senators don't lie again

don't tell me u believed the tree climbing senator too?
Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Afamed: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2018
“The issue in contention is that we have a letter from President Muhammadu Buhari of a Supplementary Budget of N143 billion.
“Though, there is another N45 billion which he said will be included in the 2019 Budget. When you put that together, you will get N189billion, which is what INEC also presented.
“So, there is no confusion in it. INEC did the right thing. INEC sent exactly the same thing.
“However, it is the source of funding that is the problem and that is why we invited you.
“The president said the balance of N45 billion will be serviced from the 2019 budget and our concern is that election would have been over by then.
“We have gotten the message from the minister of planning. It is our duty to decide on what to do.
“We have the prerogative as a committee and we will decide if we will go with N143 billion or 189 billion.
“We are talking about national interest and we should be united to move the nation forward,” he said
The Minister of Budget and National Planning, Mr Udo Udoma appreciated the lawmakers for cutting short their recess to attend to the budget.
He said, “The amount INEC asked for is N189 billion but when Mr President considered the funding constraint, the budget office looked through the budget.
“We realised that there are aspects of this budget that will not be spent in 2018 but in 2019 and those elements were pushed to 2019 budget.
“I heard that one of your concerns is that the 2019 budget may not be passed in time to accommodate the N45 billion.
“What I will like to say is that we will have no objection to your appropriating the full amount of N189billion, so that you do not have to reconsider for the 2019 budget.
“That will mean that we will not include the N45 billion in the 2019 budget.
“Because the President has approved 189billion, should you wish to appropriate for the full amount now, the president will not have objection.

Cc: abokibuhari. You can see there is no discrepancy in what the president sent and what the INEC Chairman presented. Invariably, the conclusion is that your beloved Senator Abaribe is a liar with bad memory.
Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by citizenY(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

When the senate president himself is a fraud and a thief why wouldn't other "distinguished" senators lie?

After all dino another " distinguished " senator said he spent 11 hours on a tree and another Ben Bruce Lee "distinguished" senator claimed akpabio was in the senate to be made SP when akpabio was in Akwa ibom.

Yes a " distinguished" senator sinator can lie

I like that word "distinguished"..... a collection of " tree climbers" apologies to Dino.
Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by citizenY(m): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2018
Afamed:
“The issue in contention is that we have a letter from President Muhammadu Buhari of a Supplementary Budget of N143 billion.
“Though, there is another N45 billion which he said will be included in the 2019 Budget. When you put that together, you will get N189billion, which is what INEC also presented.
“So, there is no confusion in it. INEC did the right thing. INEC sent exactly the same thing.
“However, it is the source of funding that is the problem and that is why we invited you.
“The president said the balance of N45 billion will be serviced from the 2019 budget and our concern is that election would have been over by then.
“We have gotten the message from the minister of planning. It is our duty to decide on what to do.
“We have the prerogative as a committee and we will decide if we will go with N143 billion or 189 billion.
“We are talking about national interest and we should be united to move the nation forward,” he said
The Minister of Budget and National Planning, Mr Udo Udoma appreciated the lawmakers for cutting short their recess to attend to the budget.
He said, “The amount INEC asked for is N189 billion but when Mr President considered the funding constraint, the budget office looked through the budget.
“We realised that there are aspects of this budget that will not be spent in 2018 but in 2019 and those elements were pushed to 2019 budget.
“I heard that one of your concerns is that the 2019 budget may not be passed in time to accommodate the N45 billion.
“What I will like to say is that we will have no objection to your appropriating the full amount of N189billion, so that you do not have to reconsider for the 2019 budget.
“That will mean that we will not include the N45 billion in the 2019 budget.
“Because the President has approved 189billion, should you wish to appropriate for the full amount now, the president will not have objection.

Cc: abokibuhari. You can see there is no discrepancy in what the president sent and what the INEC Chairman presented. Invariably, the conclusion is that your beloved Senator Abaribe is a liar with bad memory.

So which tree did A bar I be come down from? Just asking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU / Exodus 2023: Edo State Don't Make Noise, See What They Did For Peter Obi (photo) / Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.