Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now (4426 Views)

Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React / Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2018
blackpanda:

U just asked a very good question. U should direct that question to d appropriate quarters I.e the senate president. Why will he refuse to reconvene but still direct the committee to accept the proposal Isn't that absurd

You are the one supporting lameness here
That's the right thing to do, the senate can not scrutinize the budget. Let the chairman defend it at the committee level and when they reconvene August ending then we will approve it.

He also pointed out, that the presidency cannot pretend not to have excess to finance the IMAGINARY BUDGET, the senate approved a bogus sum for contingency spending, they can use it and later present it for senate to approve.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
I dey miss ooo, Nepa Don take our light since 10 days now
You need to see how he was giving it to the presenters, they were just trying to put him in a box but you know he's a brain now and he spoke well

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 16, 2018
blackpanda:

U just asked a very good question. U should direct that question to d appropriate quarters I.e the senate president. Why will he refuse to reconvene but still direct the committee to accept the proposal Isn't that absurd

You are the one supporting lameness here

If the presidency passed the budget to the NASS, would it not have been included in the main budget which was passed long before the recess?

They would have taken it to the committee even while on recess or not..

Please don't defend incompetence..

3 Likes

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Geniro: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2018
Afamed:

There are 2 sides to the story. That was what he made you to believe. The 2018 Budget that was submitted way back Nov 2017 , what did they do to it?

To be passed when? A serious government will present their budget much earlier to give the legislature much room to interface with the MDA for review and possible amendments.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Afamed: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:

That's the right thing to do, the senate can not scrutinize the budget. Let the chairman defend it at the committee level and when they reconvene August ending then we will approve it.

He also pointed out, that the presidency cannot pretend not to have excess to finance the IMAGINARY BUDGET, the senate approved a bogus sum for contingency spending, they can use it and later present it for senate to approve.
If the President has done that without the approval of the Senate. Will Abaribe not be the first to cry certain money was spent without approval?

2 Likes

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Afamed: 8:36am On Aug 16, 2018
Geniro:

To be passed when? A serious government will present their budget much earlier to give the legislature much room to interface with the MDA for review and possible amendments.
Just like the 2018 budget which was presented Nov 17 2017. Hope you know, it was presented early enough, but it was passed June,2018.

5 Likes

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by gbeseun(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:

What are you saying, a distinguished senator would lie... My brother go wash your 9
brain

What's distinguished in eyinaya abaribe?

3 Likes

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by gbeseun(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2018
Afamed:

If the President has done that without the approval of the Senate. Will Abaribe not be the first to cry certain money was spent without approval?

Believe politicians at your own peril.supplimentRy budget that aS presented how did debate go about it talk of imaginary budget.awon olosi

1 Like

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Butterflyleo: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:

What are you saying, a distinguished senator would lie... My brother go wash your brain

When the senate president himself is a fraud and a thief why wouldn't other "distinguished" senators lie?

After all dino another " distinguished " senator said he spent 11 hours on a tree and another Ben Bruce Lee "distinguished" senator claimed akpabio was in the senate to be made SP when akpabio was in Akwa ibom.

Yes a " distinguished" senator sinator can lie

7 Likes

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2018
Why ask senators to reconvene when the committee needs to sit first and scrutinize the imaginary budget

1 Like

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Afamed: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2018
gbeseun:

What's distinguished in eyinaya abaribe?
Since Abaribe has told him the fart lies , deception and propaganda he needs to hear, he needs to label him distinguished Senator.

4 Likes

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Almaiga: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2018
Who takes Abaribe serious. He is loyal to IPOB terrorist hence, his Propaganda comments.

6 Likes

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2018
Afamed:

Since Abaribe has told him the fart lies , deception and propaganda he needs to hear, he needs to label him distinguished Senator.
So I should listen to APC senators then?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Butterflyleo: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:

Shut up. You and your abaribe are frauds and liars who would do and say anything to declare lies as truth.

Same man I have listened to him say all manner of nonsense on the floor of the senate from a place of emotions and not from a place of legal ambits

4 Likes

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Afamed: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:

You use your intellect.Dont let your political affiliation becloud your sense of reasoning.Eg. INEC Chairman made it clear , yesterday, that there was no single discrepancy in the figure.Abaribe came on air, to dish lies to you this morning that there was discrepancy.Majority of the listeners would have believed him, if not Moupe that told him categorically that INEC Chairman made it clear that there was no discrepancy. Or you pretended not to hear when Moupe shut Abaribe that INEC Chairman made it clear there was no discrepancy in the figure? But since , you have been programmed to believe in lies, you still came to tell us that there was discrepancy in the figure.

3 Likes

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by blackpanda: 9:36am On Aug 16, 2018
Esseite:

If the presidency passed the budget to the NASS, would it not have been included in the main budget which was passed long before the recess?

They would have taken it to the committee even while on recess or not..

Please don't defend incompetence..

I really think u need help. Do u even know what this inec budget is about That's the problem with wailers. U know nothing, can't read but always eager to comment trash. FYI this not the annual inec budget, inec budget for 2018 was submitted to NASS since November last year. Try to read before jumping to conclusion and blabning

1 Like

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by PFRB: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2018
Afamed:

Did you hear INEC Chairman yesterday when he came to present to the member of the Senate committee. Didn't you hear him , telling the committee that there was no discrepancy in the figure. That expose your Senator, Abaribe that he he's known to speak with two sides of his mouth. Invariably, there is nothing honourable about him again.

Do you want to believe the INEC chairman. Right now there are two claims. The only way to confirm is to see the two figures. I do not believe any yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2018
blackpanda:

I really think u need help. Do u even know what this inec budget is about That's the problem with wailers. U know nothing, can't read but always eager to comment trash. FYI this not the annual inec budget, inec budget for 2018 was submitted to NASS since November last year. Try to read before jumping to conclusion and blabning

You see.. you just showed your crass ignorance and low IQ.. if you say the budget is different, could it not have been passed alongside?

Didnt the information say it was passed to the presidency in January 2018?

You people are just dumb.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:
Abia should give us this man, we go dash them oshiomhole and obaseki grin

Are u from Edo state..

The truth pls

1 Like

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by blackpanda: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:

Omg. Is this one even a graduate Smh. How can an organization be on holiday but the director of a department will be hosting visitors and attending to files And rushed here to blab.

And how can a sane human being who actually went to school be asking presidency to fund inec budget. So whom do u think the subsequent elections will favour. Do wailers even have brain at all Chain. Your school

2 Likes

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by meolaniyi(m): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2018
Afamed:

A distinguished Sena3tor, just like the one that hid on a Banana tree to escape Assassin attempt.
this Afamed is BMC. You post and use your other monikers to collect Likes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Butterflyleo: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2018
meolaniyi:

Is he behind my moniker because I also liked his comment.

You are an LMC so we know how you roll

2 Likes

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by blackpanda: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2018
Esseite:

You see.. you just showed your crass ignorance and low IQ.. if you say the budget is different, could it not have been passed alongside?

Didnt the information say it was passed to the presidency in January 2018?

You people are just dumb.

You are the dumbest one here

I just told u budget was sent to NASS in November. How then can u "pass along" inec subsidiary budget that only got to presidency in January. November 2017 and January 2018 which comes first U need a brain upgrade
Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Afamed: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2018
meolaniyi:
My brother, I don't live a life of self denial and deceit.This has been my one and only moniker on Nairaland.If you know other Moniker related to me ,aside this, kindly report to seun or make it known to people in this thread. So either for them to deny or accept it. Having said this, I have never worked for the govt or belong to any BMC. I am doing this to certify my conscience. As I am a living witness to 16 yrs of PDP impunity.

1 Like

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Afamed: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Is he behind my moniker because I also liked his comment.
You are an LMC so we know how you roll
Kindly ignore him.
Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by abokibuhari: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Are u from Edo state..

The truth pls
Agenebode
Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by dnawah(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:
Abia should give us this man, we go dash them oshiomhole and obaseki grin
holy ghost fire!u can take him on loan but those ones are not needed here.

2 Likes

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Afamed: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2018
dnawah:
Thank you my brother for putting him where he belongs.
Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:

You need to see how he was giving it to the presenters, they were just trying to put him in a box but you know he's a brain now and he spoke well

It pain me, I miss seriously

1 Like

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by Geniro: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2018
Afamed:

Just like the 2018 budget which was presented Nov 17 2017. Hope you know, it was presented early enough, but it was passed June,2018.

You are simply repeating yourself. Nov 17, 2017 isn't early enough.

The budget was passed by NASS on May 17, blame the Executive for waiting an extra month to sign it into law. If it could take the executive a month to simply sign, what do you expect the NASS to do when their duty is to scrutinize the budgets and make amendments where necessary.

Yes the NASS delayed but the executive also have a share in the blame.

1 Like

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by IGBOmarryme: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
Abaribe is a man of integrity and Honour that will never bow to APC incumbent pressure.. I really missed the show i would have loved to watch Abaribe destroy Apc with truth and undiluted fact. Abaribe for President.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now by IGBOmarryme: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
dnawah:
Your ashawo state you mean?. Does he need it himself?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Sanwo Olu Has Been Declared Winner... Photo / Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles / Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.