Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

Pls Help! I Can't Decide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! I Can't Decide (1398 Views)

Help Me Decide If Am Safe From Her (photos) / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! I Can't Decide by dunpredictable: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2018
so, I just got off a long term relationship and kinda heart broken. but before d break, there's dis guy coming around, it's been about 7 months now since he started asking me out. He's apparently not bad but there are somethings dat are just off about him.

1. Although he talks well in English he claims he's not well educated, he stopped at primary school. (can u believe dat). while I on d other hand am a graduate.

2. He's into Agriculture (farming to put it simple). I asked him if it's d only thing he does , initially he said he'll tell me later den leta he said it's d only thing he does (smell lies).

3. He's from a polygamous home (3 wives to d father)

4. He's urhobo. He always tries to be cool but sometimes dat warri style comes in.

5.I've tried searching for him on Facebook but nothing comes up plus I've not seen him with any smart phone. how is dat possible?

pls help me with good suggestions.
Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by skyhighweb(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2018
to put it in short form
he is local very local.
dont force it others will come unless u are 30 n pressure is on u
Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by chiommy123(f): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2018
you think he's not being honest. I think you should have a heart to heart discussion with him. study him too
Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by babyfaceafrica: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2018
all you listed are excuses....if you no like am..say so

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2018
Lol, well I met this one girl (a friend) she claimed to not have finished primary. Speaks fluently, and the most well behaved girl I have met in a long while.

You would only know she's not literate through her writing.

Who degree help, if you find out he's nice and not lying to you give him a chance.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by dunpredictable: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2018
skyhighweb:
to put it in short form

he is local very local.

dont force it others will come unless u are 30 n pressure is on u

local is not d word but I think he's hiding something but have no idea wit it is.
Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by donbachi(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2018
you both were in love with each other.but your inabilities to profess it to yourselves.became a problem.some women are good in giving green lights.she gave it to you,and you never saw it.because,you were not that matured at heart then.but today,you are.just concentrate on your new found love.take it as love lost,or continue living in sweet misery of the sweet moments you shared with her.
Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by 93Miles: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2018
Op are we to decide who u should fall in love with?
Even if we do, u will still follow ur heart. So go follow ur heart.
Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by dunpredictable: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2018
chiommy123:
you think he's not being honest. I think you should have a heart to heart discussion with him. study him too

I've gone out with him twice. He doesn't say much except how he loves me. He's hiding something for sure. I don't know how I can get him to open up.
Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by dunpredictable: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2018
donbachi:
you both were in love with each other.but your inabilities to profess it to yourselves.became a problem.some women are good in giving green lights.she gave it to you,and you never saw it.because,you were not that matured at heart then.but today,you are.just concentrate on your new found love.take it as love lost,or continue living in sweet misery of the sweet moments you shared with her.

I'm a "she".
Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by dunpredictable: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:
Op are we to decide who u should fall in love with?

Even if we do, u will still follow ur heart. So go follow ur heart.

I just need help to see things I couldnt see on my own
Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by donbachi(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
dunpredictable:

I'm a "she".
share it with him.sorry
Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by chiommy123(f): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
dunpredictable:

I've gone out with him twice. He doesn't say much except how he loves me. He's hiding something for sure. I don't know how I can get him to open up.
Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by chiommy123(f): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
dunpredictable:

ask him direct questions and be serious about it do not allow him to change any topic you raise
Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by dunpredictable: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
chiommy123:
ask him direct questions and be serious about it do not allow him to change any topic you raise

thanks. I should do dat. been avoiding him
Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by Bluezy13(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
There nothing more interestingly exhilarating in a relationship than keeping it a mystery, forcing the Lady to be confused and wanting to find out more about you.
You know, allow her to remain in the dark corners of wonderland.

It's adventurous and fun cheesy

Emmm...OP, play a thief to catch a thief.
Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by seyezy: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
dunpredictable:
so, I just got off a long term relationship and kinda heart broken. but before d break, there's dis guy coming around, it's been about 7 months now since he started asking me out. He's apparently not bad but there are somethings dat are just off about him.

1. Although he talks well in English he claims he's not well educated, he stopped at primary school. (can u believe dat). while I on d other hand am a graduate.

2. He's into Agriculture (farming to put it simple). I asked him if it's d only thing he does , initially he said he'll tell me later den leta he said it's d only thing he does (smell lies).

3. He's from a polygamous home (3 wives to d father)

4. He's urhobo. He always tries to be cool but sometimes dat warri style comes in.

5.I've tried searching for him on Facebook but nothing comes up plus I've not seen him with any smart phone. how is dat possible?

pls help me with good suggestions.
He is testing. I am 100% sure about this.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Bluezy13:
There nothing more interestingly exhilarating in a relationship than keeping it a mystery, forcing the Lady to be confused and wanting to find out more about you.

Not just that, the dude may also be on a vigilant mode just in case. You don't expect a man to share all about himself with a stranger just because of a mere relationship. Only a foolish man will meet a lady and within 7months, spill everything about himself, his family and hustles.
Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by Bluezy13(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Not just that, the dude may also be on a vigilant mode just in case. You don't expect a man to share all about himself with a stranger just because of a mere relationship. Only a foolish man will meet a lady and within 7months, spill everything about himself, his family and hustles.

That's right.
That thing called love can make some men that foolish you know.
Only few can be vigilant.
Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by DaddyNimo(m): 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
you probably don't even have a job or a source of income, yet u diss a guy for been a farmer? I hate girls and their dating request...

Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by dunpredictable: 6:05am On Aug 17, 2018
DaddyNimo:
you probably don't even have a job or a source of income, yet u diss a guy for been a farmer? I hate girls and their dating request...

I not a lazy Nigerian girl. altho I don't earn much, I'm working and I'm very simple. so, his being a farmer is d least of my worries.
Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by dunpredictable: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2018
Bluezy13:

no be so o.
Re: Pls Help! I Can't Decide by MNDE18: 10:48pm On May 28, 2021
Wawu...

Please come back and give us details of who you chose at the end.

Congratulations on the arrival of your baby as well mama

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You / Lalasticlala captured in pre-wedding photo / The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.