Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs (1374 Views)

Man Shares 10 Things About His Wife-To-Be, Gets Blasted / Jane Mena Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs by Jenniferblogger: 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
South African based-Nigerian model, Abby Chioma Zeus who is the founder of The Boob Movement has listed 10 reasons why men should love big boobs.

Read below.

1. CLEAVAGE BABY!

There are women who DREAM of a full cleavage every hour of every day! Us busty babes may not be ablable to button our shirts all the way to the top, but we've got something to makeup for it.

2. EVERYBODY LOVES THEM!

Who doesn't love big soft boobies? Babies love them, straight men, gay men, teens, girls with small boobs etc. If you're not on this train sis then idk...

3. BIG FLUFFY PILLOWS

Ever wondered why your man always falls asleep on your chest? That's because tatas make the best cushions!

4. YOU CAN HIDE ANYTHING IN YOUR BRA

Be it money, a cigar, your phone, bank cards, candy ALL OF IT. It can all fit in your bra if it's big enough.

5. IT'S EASY TO FLIRT

You don't have to say much! Your boobs do the talking. Just smile and agree with them.

6. WHEN YOU COVER UP, IT LEAVES PEOPLE WITH MYSTERY

Ever heard of the saying, " Leave something to the imagination”? When you cover up big boobs, you leave a lot to the imagination. It’s a very alluring situation.

7. YOU DON'T NEED A LOT OF ACCESSORIES

Big boobs are like an accessory all by themselves. You can save a hella lotta money by not buying so many neck pieces and big earings.

8. THEY ARE FUN TO PLAY WITH

Yes it's true! Sometimes I pretend I'm a juggler lol. They move all around and it's kinda fun. Try it!

9. THEY LOOK GREAT IN TIGHT DRESSES

This will have guys lining up to talk to you! Tip: DO NOT WEAR A BRA

10. IT'S WARM IN THERE

In the winter time, even when it's freezing cold, your boobs will always be a warm place to put your hands (if you're wearing a bra).

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/the-boob-movement-founder-shares-10-reasons-why-men-should-love-big-boobs/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs by Jenniferblogger: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
More
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs by Jenniferblogger: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs by rotadota: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Okay, here's just one reason why Men should ignore boobs, THEY DON'T LAST FOREVER.
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Erased
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs by CreepyBlackpool: 12:06am On Feb 11, 2019
Till the thing go bust tongue
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs by Casemiro(m): 6:17am On Feb 11, 2019
shocked

I so much love big melons and I can't do without it. I got carried away recently when my landlords daughter with big melons was screaming so hard as their driver was pinning her so hard..

****MODIFIED*****

for those of you quoting me up and down, they were filmed doing it..

see the leaked video before they take it down!!

respect yourself, >>>>>>> watch video here 18+ only !!
<<<<<<<<

choi shocked

(1) (Reply)

Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? / I Am Single To Stupor / Pretty Girl Dies On Her Birthday After Being Beaten By Boyfriend See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.