Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) (37786 Views)

Rate My Gym Body (Picture) / Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Divay22(f): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Oblitz:
For three years now I've not hit the gym, but I'm still looking it grin
Wait o
Na ant they hold festival of nine lessons and Carol for your chest so abi na wetin i dey see.

Hell! angry

1 Like

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by daviesblaze(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
niggi4life:
Sometimes, Some people just dont know how to go about with LIES.
1. There is no way you can get that body in one year, except you are on anabolic steriods and other mad ass suplements

2. This is a total waste of time doing PHOTOSHOP all because you want people to commend you

3. Stop fooling yourself grin grin grin

when i see PHOTOSHOP i just laugh.

and you say no one can achieve that within a year??

you are just ridiculous.

let me put it to you straight. that aint photoshop.

2 Likes

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by silkytouch(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
OP na you and Akpo de for that pics?
IBC Orji...
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
niggi4life:
1. There is no way you can get that body in one year, except you are on anabolic steriods and other mad ass suplements

2. This is a total waste of time doing PHOTOSHOP all because you want people to commend you

From what he said, it's actually 1 year and 7 months.

He must have been athletic before then though.

You'd be surprised what can happen within 19 months of consistency.

3 Likes

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by gare(f): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
daviesblaze:
Started Working out early last year.

My Progress So Far..........

GUY PLEASE YOU NEED TO SHAVE DOWN THERE

2 Likes

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by umarshehu58(m): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Y u com dy show us your dry hairs
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by niggi4life(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
BuddhaPalm:

From what he said, it's actually 1 year and 7 months.

He must have been athletic before then though.

You'd surprised what can happen within 19 months of consistency.
My Brother! Except he had been consistently working out before. he won't get that in even 2 Years. Ask Body builders in the house how long it took them to be FULLY RIPPED!! Even Flavour, Psquare, etc are not as big as this( and they have been body building since)

I have been body building since 2007 ( Though on and off) and yet fully ripped.

1 Like

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Lhimeet(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Divay22:

Wait o
Na ant they hold festival of nine lessons and Carol for your chest so abi na wetin i dey see.

Hell! angry
Be nice at least.. shocked

The ants only came for meeting
grin

1 Like

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
niggi4life:
My Brother! Except he had been consistently working out before. he won't get that in even 2 Years. Ask Body builders in the house how long it took them to be FULLY RIPPED!! Even Flavour, Psquare, etc are not as big as this( and they have been body building since)

what's your routine?

1 Like

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by silkytouch(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
niggi4life:

I would say you are jealous, but why would you be if you don't know the OP personally?
Playing down his achievement because you cant do it. Do you know what it means to workout everyday for 365 days?

He should even have achieved more within that time.

It is laughable when people call you jobless because you choose to exercise and look good and I ask, how many of you calling him jobless are better than him financially?

OP kudos, No pain, no gain.

4 Likes

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Divay22(f): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lhimeet:

Be nice at least.. shocked

The ant only came for meeting
grin
They berra depart and leave him alone.
That shiit is disgusting ( abeg i don face my front o)

1 Like

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by daviesblaze(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
niggi4life:

Thank God, you are a bodybuilder.

now may i ask. hope you are aware of the body types. something like endomorphs, ectomorphs e.t.c.

3 Likes

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by bitingcool: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
Oblitz:
For three years now I've not hit the gym, but I'm still looking it grin

Hunger and Buhari dey gym you steady be that

D hair is a no no

1 Like

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Lhimeet(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
Divay22:

grin grin grin
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by luminouz(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
niggi4life:

Why don't u just mind ur business n keep quiet na
That u've been doing it since 2007 means all of us must be like u
Face the fact!!!

YOU ARE A JEALOUS NINNY!! undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

I can't even explain it. The ratio of his head to body.
The exposed pubic region...

Neck looks longer in some pics
Trapezii also look different

1 Like

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Lucasinho(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nice one @oP

All these female monikers must be using Mr. CUCUMBER on themselves right now.....tongue

Can You be my Bouncer....

1 Like

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by niggi4life(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stranac:
what's your routine?

It varied( thats why i said i was going on and off). There was a time i had free time due to my work shift( Then i go to the gym 3x a week)

Tue- Cardio( HIIT threadmill for 40mins) and Upper body lift and back exercise

Fri- Cardio( Skipping 2hours and lower body squatting,etc) and

Sunday--- Cardio( Jogging about 1hr(to and fro) and i do upper body( specifying on my arms)

Not forgetting to eat lots of proteins and veggies.. Lesser Carbs, and Sleep very very very well... Infact, sleeping is your best friend after gym because that's when the muscles actually build itself

Not forgetting to take supplements, Amino Acids, Whey Protein

5 Likes

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by luminouz(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Divay22:

So a man can't be hairy in peace
undecided undecided
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by daviesblaze(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
silkytouch:

I would say you are jealous, but why would you be if you don't know the OP personally?
Playing down his achievement because you cant do it. Do you know what it means to workout everyday for 365 days?

He should even have achieved more within that time.

It is laughable when people call you jobless because you choose to exercise and look good and I ask, how many of you calling him jobless are better than him financially?

OP kudos, No pain, no gain.

thank you for the encouragement bro.

it's just laughable when people who haven't met me in person say it's photoshop.

by the ways. i'm an aspiring model, you can holla me on whatsaap if there is any job available.

1 Like

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by gladisa7: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
children of nawadays sef..No go look for money..U hear? Tomorrow now u go come here come dey lament say u girl friend f.vk ur Landlord.
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by daviesblaze(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lucasinho:
Nice one @oP

All these female monikers must be using Mr. CUCUMBER on themselves right now.....tongue

Can You be my Bouncer....

if the pay is good, why not. cool
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Oblitz(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
bitingcool:

Hunger and Buhari dey gym you steady be that

D hair is a no no

You no well. Check wrestling you go see some wrestlers with hair. No be new thing! grin
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by RexTramadol1: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
sarahade:
Hawt. Very hawt.
tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked

Naso Dem dey start.
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Divay22(f): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
luminouz:

So a man can't be hairy in peace
undecided undecided
Not that kind of hair na..
You no see the way he be like lice angry(abeg don't drag me back to this thread, lemme face my front in peace cool)
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by LieDetector(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Daviesblaze, could you share a "before" pic?

4 Likes

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by coachy777(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
daviesblaze:
Started Working out early last year.

My Progress So Far..........
If you dont mind, show how you were before the work out.
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by luminouz(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Divay22:

Not that kind of hair na..
You no see the way he be like lice angry(abeg don't drag me back to this thread, lemme face my front in peace cool)
He is just very hairy...
Many girls like it like that...

But don't worry...I'm not like him babe tongue
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by daviesblaze(m): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
coachy777:

If you dont mind, show how you were before the work out.

unfortunately, i'm not with one at the moment. i'll do that when i travel home.

but for sure i was damn skinny and lanky.
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Divay22(f): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
luminouz:

He is just very hairy...
Many girls like it like that...

But don't worry...I'm not like him babe tongue
You're right.

I hear
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by adontcare(f): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
haykes:
If I handle u ur kitika would need hand fan I'm slim though
Na so una wey be boys with small god go dey boast up and down. Shift one side

1 Like

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by iammolise(m): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Op, do u have light in your area? I want to charge. Innocent charge oh cheesy

cheesy U Neva talk watin u want... OP if I were u I'll hv my rain coats on standby 4 dis chick... it's gon rain p****juice dat day tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

African Doctor Performs Successful Foot Reimplantation Surgery(pics) / US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged / Amazing Health Benefits Of Scent Leaves You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.