Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) (37803 Views)

Rate My Gym Body (Picture) / Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Elnida: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
sarahade:
Hawt. Very hawt.
tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked

why won't u be hot wen u are seated alone wif windows open
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
pansophist:
-Body fat percentage low (passed)
-Triangulated jawline (passed)
-Defined muscle in proportion (passed)
-Positive canthal tilt (passed) more of genetics though
-Smooth and youthful aesthetic (passed)
-Six packs definition (passed)
-V-shaped torso (passed)
-A zygomatic bone protrusion (passed)

Lower body was not shown, so I can mark on that. As a fitness enthusiast, I commend your hard work. E no easy.

I doubt you could achieve this kind of musculature in Nigeria with the irresistible food and ubiquity of structural impediment that inevitably cripples such laser-focus dedication. Nice physic though, let the ***sy rain

Kudos cool
face porprtional to body(failed) he looks like a teenager on steriods
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
xynerise:
Sorry to say this but I believe only jobless guys have time for this grin
Since 2 years back, you have declined on your brain capacity. Sitty old man

1 Like

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by daviesblaze(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
face porprtional to body(failed) he looks like a teenager on steriods

have you heard of baby face undecided undecided

so a teenager can't achieve that result??

SMH
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Redfruit:

Go and shave your pubic hair.....That's the only minus there. I hate seeing it on people.
Im sure u have pot belly
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
divinelove:

grin
Super man

Hope you have 30 billion in the akant too otherwise you are wasting your time
Bot belly gang sitted
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
daviesblaze:

ohh, i forgot. you are a lady.

if you want to lose fat, especially for ladies. here is my advice.....
Stop taking junk foods, drink water instead of juice etc.,

make your workout a little bit intense like resting just 90 seconds between sets.

they are a lot others. but for now, that will do.
alright thanks alot...i dont dk all those....can u describe a routine....for abs
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Oblitz(m): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
bizzibodi:

Look like growing feathers instead of muscles.

grin
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Oblitz(m): 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Guy u b one of those monkeys in planet of the apes?

If you had seen me two years ago, I was hairless, but my bae likes d hair that's why I left it. I may decide to become hairless. I personally don't like it that much, but she loves it. I do only push push ups and nothing else.
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Redfruit(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
stemmez:

Im sure u have pot belly
No, I don't. Have a nice day.
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by SexytorresE(f): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
Next time shave grin
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by sarahade(f): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Elnida:

why won't u be hot wen u are seated alone wif windows open
grin grin.
I need op in my life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Oblitz:

If you had seen me two years ago, I was hairless, but my bae likes d hair that's why I left it. I may decide to become hairless. I personally don't like it that much, but she loves it. I do only push push ups and nothing else.
lies. Guy those hairs is disgusting! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by xynerise: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
stemmez:

Since 2 years back, you have declined on your brain capacity. Sitty old man

Dafaq is this bitch? undecided
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by xynerise: 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
MARKETfund:

Pa Antelope you lie cheesy
I work fulltime and maintain a good gym routine

Sometimes I close 7-8PM from work and still go to the gym. Am usually the last to leave the gym even when it is usually filled with people (I gym in a hotel).
I love having my hot bath in a tranquil state afterwards. Every thing has to do with passion.

BTW long time Old man cool grin

Lol....picture of you lifting dumbbells or you know what's next grin

How far that event you told me is coming up?
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
xynerise:

Dafaq is this bitch? undecided

A random hoe waiting for a slack of meat

1 Like

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Nowenuse: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
daviesblaze:
Started Working out early last year.

My Progress So Far..........

Kudos OP!

Like many have said, you could have shared some before pics in order to inspire those of us who have a similar goal to be inspired.

Ignore the negative posts and comments of all the haters around.
Many use the excuse of financial hardwork to excuse their lazy assees. Who said one can't look very fit and sexy and still successful?

Nice job OP.

Please some questions for you.

1, How many months exactly have you been on this journey?

2, Do you take supplements? Whey protein? amino acids ? If yes, please which products?

Thanks for your responses.
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Surrey2Bimshire: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
daviesblaze:

photoshopped, seriously??

quite hilarious, check my dp if you doubt.

Hi ,excuse me I left somethings at yours I’m on my way to pick em “

It’s Just to pick em ... that’s all

Hehehehe..

1 Like

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Surrey2Bimshire: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Oblitz:
For three years now I've not hit the gym, but I'm still looking it grin

The hair though sad sad
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by itu404(m): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
niggi4life:
Sometimes, Some people just dont know how to go about with LIES.
1. There is no way you can get that body in one year, except you are on anabolic steriods and other mad ass suplements

2. This is a total waste of time doing PHOTOSHOP all because you want people to commend you

3. Stop fooling yourself grin grin grin

you damn right mister . see how he led them on! grin grin grin. been hitting the gym for three year straight so am competent enough to say daz is not possible under one year.

1 Like

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by harriet412(f): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ehya, No cute beards to compliment the sexy look

2 Likes

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by highness25(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lekewatt:
stop eating eba in d nite. Insist on having blow j*b 2wce a week.
Bros, which kind advice be this? I wan add you de talk about Mouth Action, I say I don gym tire e no de show. nawah!
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by daviesblaze(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nowenuse:

Kudos OP!

Like many have said, you could have shared some before pics in order to inspire those of us who have a similar goal to be inspired.

Ignore the negative posts and comments of all the haters around.
Many use the excuse of financial hardwork to excuse their lazy assees. Who said one can't look very fit and sexy and still successful?

Nice job OP.

Please some questions for you.

1, How many months exactly have you been on this journey?

2, Do you take supplements? Whey protein? amino acids ? If yes, please which products?

Thanks for your responses.

1. It should be a year and 7 months now.

2. Hard to believe but true. i dont take supplements.

1 Like

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by daviesblaze(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Bootybuttchic:
alright thanks alot...i dont dk all those....can u describe a routine....for abs

we have many abs workout you can do. you can google them.

but the most effective ab excercise i usually do is incorporated pull ups (raising your legs to and fro while hanging on a pull up position).

As a lady, i don't know how you can do that particular excercise.
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by tabithababy(f): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
obrigado080:
Good.
Also ensure you build ur financial muscles too.

cheesy
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by niggi4life(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
daviesblaze:

Workout routine: mostly compound excercise.

No of Reps: 10-15, depends on the workout type.

Duration: 1 hour Max

diet: Don't have one. but i do avoid fatty foods though wink
how can a body builder say he doesn't have a diet.. so hilarious.. I'm so done with you OP
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by niggi4life(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
daviesblaze:

Workout routine: mostly compound excercise.

No of Reps: 10-15, depends on the workout type.

Duration: 1 hour Max

diet: Don't have one. but i do avoid fatty foods though wink
how can a body builder say he doesn't have a diet.. so hilarious.. I'm so done with you OP grin grin grin
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by daviesblaze(m): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
niggi4life:
how can a body builder say he doesn't have a diet.. so hilarious.. I'm so done with you OP grin grin grin

Do you have a problem.

have you met me before??

please don't bring your life frustration on my mention.

Good Day cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by IamPlato(m): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
ritylove:
so how do i get it
Get What?
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by MARKETfund: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
xynerise:

Lol....picture of you lifting dumbbells or you know what's next grin

How far that event you told me is coming up?

If that's a ploy to make me start posting my pics here, you've failed grin

The marriage thing? still on course boss
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by ritylove(f): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
IamPlato:

Get What?
u know what i mean
Re: My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nice one @ daviesblaze. I am also a gym enthusiast. For those doubting the pics, go sink your head in some shithole somewhere. David is quite young probably below 25, got good genes and does his workouts with proper form. Not everyone that is bulky goes on anabolic or even supplements. Normal proteins are sometimes just enough to pack real good muscles.

No pain No gain.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) / African Doctor Performs Successful Foot Reimplantation Surgery(pics) / Amazing Health Benefits Of Scent Leaves You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.