Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped (2682 Views)

Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? / Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? / How Would You React To Being Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by bouboubee(f): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2007
i have a very gud friend that nids' our' help.he had a girlfriend that he loves so much[even after her f=up,he stil loves her.this girl left him for another guy [also a student]and since then[close to a year now]my friend has bin down,as in emotionally.he talks about her like craze,and most times he cries.though ve bin advicing him,and also assuring him that he girl wil come back if they belong together.pls i need ur advice on this' case'.
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by SweetT1: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2007
Your friend is a mumu, the cousin of sumonu. Is she the only female around? Tell sumonu to step up and find a girl that looks better than the last one. This will make her go insane. This is an opportunity for Sumonu to step up !
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by ugodaniel(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2007
this girl left him for another guy [also a student]and since then[close to a year now]

FACT number 1 is that your friend is a very BIG fol who was dumped by a girl for watever reason and also should be noted that a year has passed since this haapened!

my friend has bin down,as in emotionally.he talks about her like craze,and most times he cries

Somethings seriously wrong here. I have to point out that your friend (the guy) is a weakling, who shouldn't be called a man, in fact, he's not even a human being! He's a disgrace to manhood. How on earth can a fully-fledged man be talking about a girl like that close to a year, and even crying at instances. How pathetic! lipsrsealed

though ve bin advicing him,and also assuring him that he girl wil come back if they belong together

How can you guys advise him like that. After the girl must have finished enjoying herself and bleeping her brains out with another man, the guy should continue waiting for her. Does he like eating left over food. What assurance does he have that this cannot repeat again! angry angry

please i need your advice on this' case'.

No dear, you dont need our valued advice. What you need for the guy and those advising him to wait for the girl dat she's gon be coming back is the address of the nearest shrink
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by iice(f): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2007
*sighs* the things people put themselves through. . .so whilst she's building a life, doing her thing, he's wasting away pining after her undecided
Because obviously thinking about her should be all his life is good for these days. . .gawd!
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by Dvampire(m): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2007
abeg, make una cool down jare. u guys are just flaying the guy as if you all have armour-plated hearts. yes, given that he has wasted a lot of time on thinking about the girl, but would your tongue lashing help him build the so-called self esteem or manhood?
@topic: tell your friend to pick up and move on with his life. maybe the girl was his first; but then life is like that. one year is more than enough to heal and move on. the girl is not the only one around. let him settle down and look for one sweet one that would calm his troubled emotions.
when things like these happen to guys and ladies, i sometimes wonder why God created love *sigh*
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by busygirl(f): 2:02am On Mar 31, 2007
This is funny lol!---------i av neva heard that a man cried ova a girl. He is a man and he needs to behave like one by forgetting all that happened and move on with his life. I'm sure a better girl awaits him.
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by Seun(m): 5:03am On Mar 31, 2007
What I do is even better: forget about "love" and try to achieve something great before you grow old and die!
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by OmoEko1(f): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2007
Some LOVE drives people to madness lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by puker(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2007
grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahaha The thing wey the between the girl leg na him dey torment our man. Tell him to continue crying. He is just a simpleton.
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by Free(f): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2007
hehehehe

Wot U need to do is SLAP Him twice
and tell him to forget bout her, geez
wots da point of cryin ovr someone who
dnt want U, grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by Maneater1(f): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2007
the guy needs to get laid ASAP.
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by Ivvie: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2007
I feel sorry for the fellow.  It'll take the grace of God to put him back.  He is whole that's why he's going through that trauma (broken spirit).  The girl is in pieces that is why she can swing from a person to another (in other words, fragmented). 

I lived a while in Nigeria and infidelity does not split a marriage.  Going in and out of relationships dulls one's sensitivity.  Actually, dating prepares one for divorce and not a lifetime of marriage and commitment.
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by fatliar(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2007
tell ur friend, life goes on nd wha has he been doing for a whole 1 year hmmmmm
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by Busta(f): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2007
its a very tough situation and I feel for him.
the earlier he gets over her the better for him.
a whole year is too, he needs to move on

she's not the only gurl in the world
he needs to go out and meet people.
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by Hugoboi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2007
D dude needs to visit a strip joint.There,he'l appreciate the beauty of God's creation.Wat d f*ck is he whinin for.He should smarten up and go get himself sum fresh p***y
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by tobby1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2007
the guy needs to have change of mind,its hard but he shld try to get over it and live a new life and he would see that there are lots of ladies ioo times better than that one
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by alabiyemmy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2007
after one year? How old is he? 16? well, a woman is not worth dying for - so he should learn and put his acts together. Does he not know, win some loose some? this is the attitude, boy.
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by anabell(f): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2007
y dont u introduce d guy to a really pretty girl dat will work
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by netsai: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2007
I can imagine the pains ur friend must be goin thru!But however we should not be one sided about the whole issue.Nobody knows what happened between the two,the guy might have been the one that went wrong,but because its his side of the story we've heard we all sympathize with him."The first story always seems right till u hear the other".I'll advise that he moves on with life,theres always hope for tomorrow.Cheers! smiley
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by agins5: 11:14am On Apr 11, 2007
It's really pathetic wen someone go thru this emotional pain and it's only go that can make that person come to normal, anyway bros pick ur peces and start life afresh may be that girl no be ur own and na urs she must surely come back
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by iice(f): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2007
Even if he was the one at fault, there's no use for him dying or would that make things better? He needs to jump back into life, not necessarily the dating scene, life!
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2007
Tell your friend i said if he dies because of a woman, a million women would walk on top of his grave and even spit on it (like the yorubas say in one of their proverbs- E ni to ri ele ku, egberun obinrin ma ko ja lori saa re e.)
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by IBDat(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2007
U knw wut i no go even comment on yo friend, that one don pass normal. At this point i hold u (his so called friends) responsible. It's been one year since she left him for another guy, why does her name still come up in conversations without some serious abuse following it??
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by rock2(m): 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2007
I guess this is how Players are made.

Let him cry for as long as he wants, he will not die.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by cuteass1(f): 12:48am On Apr 13, 2007
@ topic

the way some people talk sometimes makes me wonder if they've ever been in love before, or they just have stone-hearts or they're just talking because its nairaland

@ poster

nothing is abnormal about what your friiend is going through. Everyday we fall in love, we risk our hearts and selves, some end up with the "lived happily ever after" and some sadly don't.

well this is not the time for critics, it won't bring back the one year he already lost, neither will it make things better, and rock2 is right, that's how some players are born. They recover from the heart-break and set out to hurt any girl that comes their way just like they had been hurt by a fellow girl cry cry cry

there 's actually no one way cure to a broken-heart, time is all he needs and yes his own healing time is getting out of hand but some are not as lucky as others. Healing from a heart-break is just like healing from a sickness. And though it might take someone a week to heal, another someone might have to wait for a month.

He should try and get out more, mix up with people and have an open mind. He needs a realization that this girl might not be his afterall
He should have an open mind and know that this is not the end of the world, believe me when the right person comes along, he would have no say in refusing it wink he just has to give love a second chance. He's waited fir this other girl for a year, and she's not forth-coming.

He should answer this: is that really someone he would like to spend his life with, someone that cares more or less of his hapiness?
love should be a mutual feeling, if she doesnt love him enough to be there for and with him, doesn't he think he deserves more than another guys's remnants?
BTW how long more is he going to wait for her, his whole life time?

everyman is the architect of his own destiny/misfortune, he should rise to his feet and make hay while the sun shines

its not the downfall of a man that determines his fall, but whether he rises up from the fall. Your friend has reached the depth but who says its impossible for him to rise again wink
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by rock2(m): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2007
@cute-ass
Good, someone feels me on that one.

@topic
Honestly, i think crying is the best way to let it out. The earlier he cries it all out, the better.
But its taking too long. Try setting him up with another very lovely chick. Cheers Man!
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by IBDat(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2007
@rock n cute-ass - not that we are being inconsiderate, but it's been over a year! He hasn't dated anyone else just crying about that one babe, how much longer does he have to remain in that state? Like i said his friends should ave taken action time ago.
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by cuteass1(f): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2007
IBDat:

@rock n cute-ass - not that we are being inconsiderate, but it's been over a year! He hasn't dated anyone else just crying about that one babe, how much longer does he have to remain in that state? Like i said his friends should ave taken action time ago.

well a year is a lot, but some love that deep. I'm sure he doesn't rejoice over his situation neither does he wish it on himself but its so and instead of robbing it on his face we should help. Like i said, the criticism would neither solve the issue nor bring the lost year back.

His friends can help, but only to a point. He has to self realize that he can do better, and that a girl that loved him wouldnt have left him to wallow in misery for over a year. He has to be made to know that his future awaits him and only he can make his tomorrow a better one. Above all he should know that he deserves the best, and that even if this girl once was, its time to move on and learn from the past wink
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by tonyIssey(m): 8:28pm On May 10, 2008
your guy dey f**k up let me advise him the more u cry the more u are in pains u can reach me i wud give u nice girls number to call they wud treat u well and u wud 4get that ur ex but only on one condition pls give me her number so that i wud make her feel bad the more pls i need that chick to complete my log book of defaulters
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 10, 2008
come i tot blind love has expired,how come its still resurfacing

@poster

tell ya friend to stop being blind and wear his recommended glasses cool to see well,no more blind love abeg
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by bigfather(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2008
Can be really sad to be dumped but i suggest you should pick up the pieces and move on with life ! Pleanty fyne bois dey out there for you ! grin
Re: My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped by bollingjoe(m): 11:10pm On May 10, 2008
tell ur guy 2 let go .afterall there re more fishes in d sea.he also shd knw its a chance 2 get some1 beta than d girl dat left

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Catholic Guy As A Pentecostal Lady / I'm In Love With My Boss! Kindly Read / Traditional Marriage List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.