Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (40769 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Meet The 10 Most Influential Igbo Muslims / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Aldebaran(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Awww, you poor love-starved MUDSLIMES! My heart aches for you! So you never knew that your "prophet" is our one and only inspiration for a lot of the things we surf online (i.e. Xvideo)?
You are sick...
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by buJu234: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2018
Instead of talking about adding value to the today's world, u 're talking about influential?

I think this is were Moslems especially African Moslems are getting it wrong..

Is Hitler not influential with germany right wing even though his actions led to killing of millions in WW2?

The right question would have been that :

Whose person's religion or life style is adding value to today's world?

I bet you Mohammed wouldn't come near 98th position.

What do u want this generation to learn from his lifestyle?

Is it paedophile, random polygamist, killing people that are against your belief system etc?

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ollah2: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
influential for championing terrorism and paedophilism.... who dem dey deceive

Nope he didn't champion it. Jesus championed all the evils that happened in the cave men era till date

Which god instructed onan to impregnate his brother's wife. when he refused and spilled the seed on the ground Yahweh struck him dead

Which god instructed Cain to kill abel?
Which god protected and instructed Cain to marry his sister?
Which god instructed David to destroy cities?
Which god instructed Moses to kill first born?

Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets when he wanted him to go to battle and die there too

All these are more was instructed by Jesus the christian God
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by fweshlee(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Whoever included Jesus in the list of a PEOPLE is a fool. Jesus is not a people. Jesus is God.

Jesus created the people....
Funny you
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ollah2: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2018
buJu234:
Instead of talking about adding value to the today's world, u 're talking about influential?

I think this is were Moslems especially African Moslems are getting it wrong..

Is Hitler not influential not germany right wing even though his actions led to killing of millions in WW2?

The right question would have been that :

Whose person's religion or life style is adding value to today's world?

I bet you Mohammed wouldn't come near 98th position.

What do u want this generation to learn from his lifestyle?

Is it paedophile, random polygamist, killing people that are against your belief system etc?

ollah2:

Nope he didn't champion it. Jesus championed all the evils that happened in the cave men era till date

Which god instructed onan to impregnate his brother's wife. when he refused and spilled the seed on the ground Yahweh struck him dead

Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets when he wanted him to go to battle and die there too

That answers your question
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ollah2: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2018
Melison:
So u must swear say u be muslim before u comment Haba something is fishy
With all due respect u guys are just promoting hatred,nonsense..

The person promoting stupidly, dumbness, bigotry, hatred et al is your likes.

Who moderates Nairaland?
Is se.un a Muslim?
Who handles Nairaland?
Are they Muslims?

Your level of bigotry, hypocrisy, hatred is top notch
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by quadraheem(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2018
As a good believing Muslim with sound creed and Islamic knowledge, it is not befitting to be spreading this kind of report amongst the Muslims not to talk of the public.
Don’t be deceived by the ranking by making our Noble Prophet Muhammad صَلَّى الله عليه وسلم Number 1 on the list by one Kaafir.
Allah has indeed made him the best of mankind and that is enough for us to accept and no doubt about it.
In a situation whereby a Kaafir is made number 2 and other Prophets of Allah are below kufaar is totally unacceptable in all manners.
Muslims should therefore reject compilations like this as it contravenes our belief and methodology.
We do not distinguish between the Prophets of Allah not to talk of making kufaar above them in ranking.
Allah knows best!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Fatherofdragons: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2018
Momo the world's greatest influencer

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ollah2: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Whoever included Jesus in the list of a PEOPLE is a fool. Jesus is not a people. Jesus is God.

Jesus created the people....

Yes, that's why he destroyed cities, killed people, told slaves to obey their masters, killed those who didn't believe in him. Jesus is the master of destroyer, first grade terrorist

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Fatherofdragons: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2018
lol

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ollah2: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2018
crispus09:

they 'll start shouting ahlauarkbar now before they detonate there bombs here.

They learnt it from those that shout jesus is lord

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ifiokjohn(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2018
Harlarbiz01:

May God almighty guide us right. .
Jesus is a son of God. .accepted..
Are you a son of Satan or son of God?
If jesus is God as you claimed that means John baptized God (jesus) .
And can you tell me anywhere in the bible where jesus is referred to God..I didn't say god...get the difference...God and god
sorry bt pls i just wanna learn, hv u read hebrew1 vs 8?
i want to ask u this questions.
who was talking in that passage? if it is God, who then was he talking to?
Or if it is a prophet that was talking to God, why will the prophet call God, son?
pls if u can answer me this, u might win a new convert to islam
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Fatherofdragons: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2018
religion of pissssss

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Harlarbiz01(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2018
ngadaAwo:
no one cometh to the father except through me

so what does that makes him mr terrorist
Yes jesus said that and even quran confirmed it because if I don't belive in jesus I am not a Muslim ...
My question for you is ...who is "father" and who is "me" in your quote sir..

And bro..you don't need to abuse if you are saying the fact...I am a Muslim, I love jesus and I am not a terrorist
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Fatherofdragons: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2018
Who are they trying to deceive?

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ollah2: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2018
uyplus:
Ofcourse he should! Do you know how many deaths that have been caused by his jihad preachings? Do you know how many young girls now have vvf because of his early marriage teachings? The world is in chaos because of Islam! Iran, Yemen, Taliban, Al-shabab, Boko Haram, ISIS. These groups have made him popular!

Islam is the reason why your jesus told Bush to destroy Iraq
Islam is the reason why USA is sponsoring Al Qeada which metamorphorsed into ISIS.
Christianity belongs to the devil and jesus is a top notch killer

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Fatherofdragons: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2018
Don't ever tell me that this is normal

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ollah2: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2018
Harlarbiz01:

Yes jesus said that and even quran confirmed it because if I don't belive in jesus I am not a Muslim ...
My question for you is ...who is "father" and who is "me" in your quote sir..

And bro..you don't need to abuse if you are saying the fact...I am a Muslim, I love jesus and I am not a terrorist

Quit writing this bullshit. It's obvious your christian counterpart don't respect, your faith and everything you hold dear. Why should you respect theirs? Your Quran tells you to, yes but these Nairaland Christians obviously don't deserve that kind of honour.

Dont ever grant them one until they respect your religion.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by justparamount(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2018
when one hypocrite posted a duplicate the other day I pointed out it was altered from the original list.

Christians are hypocrites
Islam has been for over 1400 years while terrorism started about 30years ago .it's the western countries foreign policy that breeds terrorism.

was Adolph Hitler a Muslim? mobutu sese seko,hutus n Tutsi in Rwanda,George Bush and Tony Blair,Pablo Escobar,Samuel doe ,Charles Taylor and a lot of people that committed crimes against humanity are not Muslims

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2018
ollah2:

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Fatherofdragons: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2018
This terrorists received enlightenment from the quran

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ollah2: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=AfonjaSlaves post=70356483][/quote]

You didn't expect such a response right? You think you jesus is saint after all the destruction he has done and still doing. Shove your hatred and bigotry down your ass
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ollah2: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2018
Christians are bunch of terrorists who act like saints just like that god jesus after he has destroyed people and countries

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Fatherofdragons: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2018
Biko which one should we believe?

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2018
ollah2:

I blame Abraham he would have been observation and apply withdrawing method , we wouldn't have been in this mess, Ismael bas***tard son of Abraham begot that Arabian terrorist , the crusaders and architect of terrorism... Ismael e no go better for him

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Fatherofdragons: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2018
Spot on

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2018
What I know is that if Mohammed made heaven, I'll surely make heaven. That man was evil personified

And yes, he's the most influential person of all time because Christians don't follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, they only follow what the western societies say or do.

Last last, Muhammad bad, Asin him too evil. He's a terrible role model. If the world had two of his type, there would have been blood sheds upon blood sheds in this world.

Shame on all Mohammad followers, your leader was just too evil.

Talk about paedophilia, he's there
Talk of rape, he's there
Talk of war, killings, he's there
In fact, just think of anything evil, you'll surely find him there.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2018
Well this is not recent anyways...
If he didn't rank prophet Muhammad as number one, it wouldn't change the love Muslims have for him and because he did actually shows His success across all levels.

And point of note is that because Jesus was at a lesser number doesn't make him less of impactful because the teaching of Islam recognises believe and respect for all prophets

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2018
What I know is that if Mohammed made heaven, I'll surely make heaven. That man was evil personified

And yes, he's the most influential person of all time because Christians don't follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, they only follow what the western societies say or do.

Last last, Muhammad bad, Asin him too evil. He's a terrible role model. If the world had two of his type, there would have been blood sheds upon blood sheds in this world.

Shame on all Mohammad followers, your leader was just too evil.

Talk about paedophilia, he's there
Talk of rape, he's there
Talk of war, killings, he's there
In fact, just think of anything evil, you'll surely find him there.

Spits on Mohamed and his followers

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Fatherofdragons: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2018
Very sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) / Endsars Protesters Observe Jumat Prayer At Lekki Tollgate And Alausa (video) / Coronavirus: 15 Imams Arrested In Kano For Defying Lockdown Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.