Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. (33823 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
this one she cover from head to toes like ijele masquerade, the kind odour way dey ooze from that her urinating hole fit resurrect Awolowo
you are seriously sick
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. by AfonjaSlaves(f): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
you are seriously sick
sick like ur mum abi
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. by chubinwa(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:
The proposal looks very odd...
Aboki kneeling while proposing to nyarinya in hijab...
What an embarrassment to western culture.
I found out that some people hardly mind their own business. they enjoy taking panadol for another man's head.

Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. by Curry30: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
kingxsamz:
what's making her shed crocodile tears?
could it be that she never expected it or what?
If my girl does this when I propose, I'll just stand up and leave, and that would be the end of the relationship.

Oga even you no believe wetin u talk so grin
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
sick like ur mum abi
osu you be fool.
Are you not the troll with the moniker Awolowoasslicker
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. by AfonjaSlaves(f): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
osu you be fool.
Are you not the troll with the moniker Awolowoasslicker
OSU like your Dad abi grin cheesy tongue
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:
The proposal looks very odd...
Aboki kneeling while proposing to nyarinya in hijab...
What an embarrassment to western culture.
Kneeling to propose is now your culture,iyamuri mind your business.And last time i checked your ancestors have no culture,you guys have no great empires or civilization.You guys are the same with monkey so go fu-ck yourself.
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
OSU like your Dad abi grin cheesy tongue
pained ipob wailer.
Oboy dey indoors oh we dey come with buratai squad to launch operation python dance on all biafran flat heads.
Be warned.
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. by Oyerinde16(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jessica555:
This is my story. I was a graduate assistant in federal university ndufu alike ikwo in Ebony state. I was employed in 2O13 and in 2O14 I enrolled for my Master degree in FUTO. I finished course work in 2O15 and started my project finished it in July 2O16 waited for a year before my HOD scheduled us for the of bench and internal defence waited for another 8 month before i was scheduled for the final defence which I did in February this year. In march 27 this year the V.C terminated our appointment on the basis that we have exceeded three years and yet to present our statement of result. We pleaded but he refused. In April 26 I was issued my statement of result. I went back to present it but he refused reinstating me. Now since march I've been out of job. I borrowed money to pay the additional three years school fees FUTO made me owe. I learnt how to sew but have no machine I only use needle and thread to make good cloths I have videos and pictures of my works uploaded on my IG. No one will give me their clothes to sew with needle and thread. My mother has been sick since July. On tuesday the doctor asked us to take her away because we couldn't pay for the treatment. I decided to go hawk pure water yesterday but couldn't even raise up to 3OOO naira. The shocking thing is I went to the school on Monday to realise that our salaries are still entry but the V.C is the one collecting the money. Meaning DAT the federal government doesn't even know that about 21of us had been sacked and so the government still pays but we aren't receiving it. Please I want you all to help me so that this gets to the appropriate authority ( the president, vice President and so on). Its not fair on us. Please help.
Go on Twitter n tweet tag office of the vice president,, if your story is true and start counting days 4 the VC
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. by mechanics(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
miracood:
LOVE rules!!!

but why is the picture quality so poor?
forget the quality picture, what matters is love at last.
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. by unclefamous: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
kingxsamz:
If my girl does this when I propose, I'll just stand up and leave, and that would be the end of the relationship.
am wit u bro
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
pained ipob wailer.
Oboy dey indoors oh we dey come with buratai squad to launch operation python dance on all biafran flat heads.
Be warned.
he he he he he e pain u pass because u dey wait for abandon properties for ur surviving ntooor grin cheesy ;P
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. by Uchenaija: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2018
Jessica555:
This is my story. I was a graduate assistant in federal university ndufu alike ikwo in Ebony state. I was employed in 2O13 and in 2O14 I enrolled for my Master degree in FUTO. I finished course work in 2O15 and started my project finished it in July 2O16 waited for a year before my HOD scheduled us for the of bench and internal defence waited for another 8 month before i was scheduled for the final defence which I did in February this year. In march 27 this year the V.C terminated our appointment on the basis that we have exceeded three years and yet to present our statement of result. We pleaded but he refused. In April 26 I was issued my statement of result. I went back to present it but he refused reinstating me. Now since march I've been out of job. I borrowed money to pay the additional three years school fees FUTO made me owe. I learnt how to sew but have no machine I only use needle and thread to make good cloths I have videos and pictures of my works uploaded on my IG. No one will give me their clothes to sew with needle and thread. My mother has been sick since July. On tuesday the doctor asked us to take her away because we couldn't pay for the treatment. I decided to go hawk pure water yesterday but couldn't even raise up to 3OOO naira. The shocking thing is I went to the school on Monday to realise that our salaries are still entry but the V.C is the one collecting the money. Meaning DAT the federal government doesn't even know that about 21of us had been sacked and so the government still pays but we aren't receiving it. Please I want you all to help me so that this gets to the appropriate authority ( the president, vice President and so on). Its not fair on us. Please help.

Write your story as a new post and tag Seun. Once he can properly verify your story he'd placed on the front page & consider your story viral.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. by peculiar32(f): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
kingxsamz:

Hahahhahahahaa. you are just too funny. the tears maybe sign of happiness.
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. by peculiar32(f): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
Uchenaija:

Write your story as a new post and tag Seun. Once he can properly verify your story he'd placed on the front page & consider your story viral.

she need help. she is free to write her story anywhere age want
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. by Uchenaija: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
peculiar32:

she need help. she is free to write her story anywhere age want

I didn't say she shouldn't write her story anywhere.

I was offering help too.

Help that would help her to get a larger response. That's what I meant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me / Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) / Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.