Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (74343 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by StillX10(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
Glycolysis:

Pls,ignore mentions of those desperate folks trying to bend your believe in God....

At the end,their opinion(s) don't matter !
Yes oo thanks alot,

Good advice and I have humbly accept it, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Samunique(m): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Tomorrow, they will be like Muslims does not tolerate other religion believe.. To me there is no harm in what he did as far as you are telling me the words of God but dont tell me in the end to give my life to Jesus, i will not take that poo... Because Anobi Isah himself has already gave order to his followers to accept and follow the last prophet that will come after him... which happen to be non other than Prophet Muhammad ( SAW).
And where did He say that friend ?
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by CioAngels(f): 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
Why cant people just respect their space? Is that a premises meant for such? Why cant we just respect ourselves in this country? Isn't this openly asking for trouble?

Sometimes I just don't get it. Of ALL THE PLACES available in the state, this is where he choses to ply his trade. How convenient.

Glad the Muslims accommodated and tolerated him.

Folks like Mathew Kukah will never see this, but if the headline read otherwise, he would have been all over the place running his big mouth like a broken sewer.

God help us.
Where had he gone wrong, are we not talking about coexistence amongst the three religion even though the traditionalist are more accommodating. The Muslims can also do that for better understanding. Am sure you did not about a church that donated a church area to Muslims for prayer? We need peace and this is the way to start achieving it.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Samunique(m): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
repimpim:
I will never agree JUSUS is a son of God. Even If U take 10000000000000 Years preaching. Because there is a verse in bible says " The God of Abraham the God of Isaac and Jacob the God of our Father has Glorify his sarvant Jesus".
Then read this !

2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Philippians 2:5-8.

Jesus became servant when He left His glory/divinity as the Son of God to be born of a woman into this world, that's why most times He addressed Himself as "the Son of Man.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Eagleword14(f): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jesus is Lord! He's God Himself...hallelujah
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by imran147(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
Anas09:

It's very interesting to hear a Camel Urine drinker instruct a Christian on the matters of the Divine. hahahahaha.

Try to learn student
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by imran147(m): 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
Samunique:
Then read this !

2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Philippians 2:5-8.

Jesus became servant when He left His glory/divinity as the Son of God to be born of a woman into this world, that's why most times He addressed Himself as "the Son of Man.

And those that qualify Jesus to be called God

Abi unah no no meaning of God. Check your Dico

This bible verse should help u to abide Jesus is not God and bible never call him GOd

Bible says that God is not man
‘God is not a man’ (Numbers 23:19)
‘For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)
Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible
‘a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40)
‘Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)
‘He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed’ (Acts 17:31)
‘the man Christ Jesus’ (Tim. 2:5)
The Bible says that God is not a son of man
‘God is not a man nor a son of man’ (Numbers 23:19)
The Bible often calls Jesus ‘a son of man’ or ‘the son of man.’
‘so will the son of man be’ (Matthew 12:40)
‘For the son of man is going to come’ (Matthew 16:27)
‘until they see the son of man coming in His kingdom.’ (Matthew 28)
‘But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority’ (Mark 2:10)
‘because he is the son of man’ (John 5:27)

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by imran147(m): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz. I dont know why you people are so pained because some people choose to disbelieve in your gigolo muhammad, what a shame.

Well i only have one question for you.

1. Can your Allah hear you?
2. Did your Allah have ear?
3. How can your Allah hear without having ear?
4. If your Allah can hear without having ear, why is it impossible for him to have a son without a woman?

I guess you illiterate dont even know that Jesus exist even before he was born as human.

And to your question about Blood.

1. Why did you people kill ram every year and a form of sacrifices? Or i guess you want to dispute that. Lolz.

And to your last question.

How can a human being exist before the world was created?

Lolz. Muslim self.

This bible verse should help you Bible
Never called Jesus A God but a prophet who wait for he’s lord command and he’s a man as bible describe

Only unah love for him to much and you always see or qualify him with One God

‘Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)
‘He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed’ (Acts 17:31)
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 18, 2018
sabidey:
did you notice you haven't answered any question?
did you notice I didn't insult you wen making my point?
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 18, 2018
iRyan:
if this God you are talking about exists then he is the one to be blamed for everything happening right now.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 18, 2018
imran147:

Never called Jesus A God but a prophet who wait for he’s lord command and he’s a man as bible describe

Him won't see that !

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 18, 2018
Samunique:
Then read this !

Ignore him ,pls...
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Shinery0123(m): 4:27am On Aug 18, 2018
Now if it were to be a Muslim man preaching in their domot, how would this hypocritical beings on nairaland take the news?
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by udumosam23(m): 6:18am On Aug 18, 2018
wittyt98:

you mean the same yeshua the jew motherfucker or jesus as you've been thought to believe that's yet to save leah sharibu? grin

that's sits and watch his followers get massacred in church? grin

the one god bleeped his mom? grin

that's yet to save Nigeria from corruption upon all the prophecies,fastings and prayers initiated by his sales boys? grin

that give his sales boys permission to use money that could build a mega hospital to employ 5thousand doctors to build a mega church for 5thousand doctors to come and pray for their dream job? grin

the one that needs paper money to guarantee a spot in heaven? grin

the same one his warriors used his name to steal,enslave,torture,demonize other people's way of life? grin grin

saviour my black ass grin

Tick tock tick tock tick tock, time is ticking, days are fleeting, judgment is near, I can feel your fear. Repent and be saved, tomorrow may be late.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by wittyt98(m): 6:31am On Aug 18, 2018
udumosam23:

Tick tock tick tock tick tock, time is ticking, days are fleeting, judgment is near, I can feel your fear. Repent and be saved, tomorrow may be late.
thanks but pls speak for yourself fam grin I'm not suffering from mental slavery grin Good morning
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by imran147(m): 7:34am On Aug 18, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz. I dont know why you people are so pained because some people choose to disbelieve in your gigolo muhammad, what a shame.

Well i only have one question for you.

1. Can your Allah hear you?
2. Did your Allah have ear?
3. How can your Allah hear without having ear?
4. If your Allah can hear without having ear, why is it impossible for him to have a son without a woman?

I guess you illiterate dont even know that Jesus exist even before he was born as human.

And to your question about Blood.

1. Why did you people kill ram every year and a form of sacrifices? Or i guess you want to dispute that. Lolz.

And to your last question.

How can a human being exist before the world was created?

Lolz. Muslim self.

Religion / Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Glycolysis(m): 1:20am
imran147:

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Samunique(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2018
imran147:

And those that qualify Jesus to be called God

Abi unah no no meaning of God. Check your Dico

This bible verse should help u to abide Jesus is not God and bible never call him GOd

Go back to my post and read it carefully again and again, then you will realise all what you say here have been answered .

The problem with you Muslims is that, you always get confused (or maybe deliberately ignoring the truth ) when it comes the deference between Jesus divinity-preexistence, and humanity-existence.
Nobody tells u that Jesus was not a man, he became a man in order to redeem the humanity. Before then he had been with the father before he became flesh ( human ). Read john 1:1-4.

Then, check out this:

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John 1:14.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Samunique(m): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2018
Glycolysis:

Ignore him ,pls...
Thanks !

I wonder how some people will be boasting themselves in what they know noting about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by DOCU(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
Why cant people just respect their space? Is that a premises meant for such? Why cant we just respect ourselves in this country? Isn't this openly asking for trouble?

Sometimes I just don't get it. Of ALL THE PLACES available in the state, this is where he choses to ply his trade. How convenient.

Glad the Muslims accommodated and tolerated him.

Folks like Mathew Kukah will never see this, but if the headline read otherwise, he would have been all over the place running his big mouth like a broken sewer.

God help us.

All these Ishmaelites are suffering from inferiority complex. Why are you afraid? So that people will not listen, be persuaded and believe in what he is teaching. If your religion and its teaching is valid, then allow people to decide and not to force them.

Imagine an imam going to Canaan Land, Redemption Camp, MFM, Deeper Life Camp to preach, people will just laugh Islam out of him.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by imran147(m): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2018
Samunique:
Go back to my post and read it carefully again and again, then you will realise all what you say here have been answered .

The problem with you Muslims is that, you always get confused (or maybe deliberately ignoring the truth ) when it comes the deference between Jesus divinity-preexistence, and humanity-existence.
Nobody tells u that Jesus was not a man, he became a man in order to redeem the humanity. Before then he had been with the father before he became flesh ( human ). Read john 1:1-4.

Then, check out this:

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John 1:14.

And your claimed been with God in the first place mean he’s God ? Or what you trying to I say ? He’s great than the angels? Lol not funny but you ignore the answer
Muslim never told they never admit Jesus even he’s mother have a full Surah in Quran even Jesus name was mention than Mohammed in Quran but Jesus is a prophet of God and Muhammed is the last prophet of God to complete the religious of one God among humanity.....remember not only Jesus was give book David Moses Jesus have book sent by God and it’s was combine became bible an with added of the John the Baptist words
While Quran contain the book of David Jesus and Moses and also muhammed with he’s own book make it complete Quran

So therefore never compare Jesus with God this my words
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by DOCU(m): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Samunique:

Then, check out this:

Bro, so you have time to argue with those creatures. Their problem is inferiority complex. Our master was crucified, he died, was buried, he rose and ascended to heaven where he is still alive communicating to us till date.

Their own master died, was buried...that's all but he will be judge by our own Lord.

Instead of them to accept, they make long unnecessary argument. Stupid and baseless argument always.

They will tell you Jesus was not killed.
The man that was killed was exchanged.
God substituted him.
The man that was killed did not rise from the dead.
Timid apostles overpowered Roman soldiers to steal the man's body from grave.

The Quoran says that 'God has no ear but he can hear, God has no eye but he can see, God has no mouth but he can talk.' They contradict themselves by saying that God cannot have a son because He has no wife.

A lot of stupid things they say but I keep praying for them.

A portion of quoran advises them to consult the bible if they are in doubt, which means that Prophet Mohammed recognised provisions of the bible as a more superior ordinance.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Firebomber: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2018
imran147:

Religion / Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Glycolysis(m): 1:20am
imran147:

Lolz. After alot of my question, you comeback to show your dumbness by ignoring all of my question but go about copying and paste. What a waste product.

Well i should be expecting you to refute the fact the Jesus is not the son of God but here you are talking off point with your copy and paste. Well let me educated your ignorance.

1. Your first point is that God is not a Man. Well that verse didn't say that part of God cannot be a man, you dumb.

2. The name son of man is a title that Jesus use to qualify himself while on earth, I called my self son of God, does it mean am a God?
More evidence that the word son of man is just a tag.
Matthew 16:13-20 New International Version (NIV)
Peter Declares That Jesus Is the Messiah
13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?”
14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”
15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”
16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”
17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven.
How can he be asking who son of man his, if that word is not just a tag
3. The day you people will start using your Brian is the day you people acknowledge the Jesus Christ exist even before he was born as human. He said that himself.

4. Take note verywell anytime you want to discuss with make sure you know that Jesus is the son of God, and he is a Prophet.

Jesus is the Son of God because.

1. God the father said so

Luke 9:35 ►
Verse(Click for Chapter)
New International Version
A voice came from the cloud, saying, "This is my Son, whom I have chosen; listen to him."

Matthew 17:5 English Standard Version (ESV)
5 He was still speaking when, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son, [ a ] with whom I am well pleased; listen to him.”

Mark 9:7 English Standard Version (ESV)
7 And a cloud overshadowed them, and a voice came out of the cloud, “This is my beloved Son; [ a ] listen to him.”

2. The angel that brought the Good news to Marry said so.
31 You will become pregnant, give birth to a son,
and name him Jesus.
32 He will be a great man
and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his ancestor David.

3. Demon&Satan acknowledge his sonship
◄Luke 4:9 ►
Verse(Click for Chapter)
The devil led him to Jerusalem and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. "If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down from here.

Mark 5:7 ►
Verse(Click for Chapter)
He shouted at the top of his voice, "What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? In God's name don't torture me!"

4. He refer to the Most high as his father
John 8:54 New International Version (NIV)
54 Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me.

5.He accepted been the Son of God.

Matthew 16:15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”
17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven.

So who is your Muhammad and his family idol(Allah) to deny him his sonship?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by imran147(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz. After alot of my question, you comeback to show your dumbness by ignoring all of my question but go about copying and paste. What a waste product.

Well i should be expecting you to refute the fact the Jesus is not the son of God but here you are talking off point with your copy and paste. Well let me educated your ignorance.

1. Your first point is that God is not a Man. Well that verse didn't say that part of God cannot be a man, you dumb.

2. The name son of man is a title that Jesus use to qualify himself while on earth, I called my self son of God, does it mean am a God?

3. The day you people will start using your Brian is the day you people acknowledge the Jesus Christ exist even before he was born as human. He said that himself.

4. Take note verywell anytime you want to discuss with make sure you know that Jesus is the son of God, and he is a Prophet.

Jesus is the Son of God because.

1. God the father said so

Luke 9:35 ►
Verse(Click for Chapter)
A voice came from the cloud, saying, "This is my Son, whom I have chosen; listen to him."

Matthew 17:5 English Standard Version (ESV)
5 He was still speaking when, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son, [ a ] with whom I am well pleased; listen to him.”

Mark 9:7 English Standard Version (ESV)
7 And a cloud overshadowed them, and a voice came out of the cloud, “This is my beloved Son; [ a ] listen to him.”

2. The angel that brought the Good news to Marry said so.
31 You will become pregnant, give birth to a son,
and name him Jesus.
32 He will be a great man
and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his ancestor David.

Never mind mr you don’t wanna learn nor admit but you are trying too manipulate thing upside down.

Unah severe love no go make you see things clearly but rather your right in all aspect
Mind you I do not have to copy I do research just like you did.....
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Firebomber: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2018
imran147:

imran147:

Jesus is a prophet in a sense that, a prophet is a messager and Jesus is a messager to his father.

So if i may ask.

You have a son, and you send the son and errand to your friend.

1. Who is your son to your friend at that moment?

Ans: messager

2. Does it change the fact that the child is still your son?

Lolz. One God indeed, Can you show me where in the Bible the word "ONENESS" is? Even the word oneness never exist in your quran, so what a shame.

The only time the word One is been use in the bible is use as 'unity' nothing like oneness.

Lolz. You people always claim you know something meanwhile you are the most illiterate being have ever come across.

As i said, unless you want to show me verse that said part of God cannot be a man otherwise those verses you misquoted and misinterprete above is invalid.

And next time you want to Learn, Carry the Holy Bible and Read with Understanding instead of yedding to copy and paste.

Jesus Is Lord.

Peace
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Samunique(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2018
imran147:

And your claimed been with God in the first place mean he’s God ? Or what you trying to I say ? He’s great than the angels? Lol not funny but you ignore the answer
Muslim never told they never admit Jesus even he’s mother have a full Surah in Quran even Jesus name was mention than Mohammed in Quran but Jesus is a prophet of God and Muhammed is the last prophet of God to complete the religious of one God among humanity.....remember not only Jesus was give book David Moses Jesus have book sent by God and it’s was combine became bible an with added of the John the Baptist words
While Quran contain the book of David Jesus and Moses and also muhammed with he’s own book make it complete Quran

So therefore never compare Jesus with God this my words
First of all, I've discovered that u are new here on nairaland , you registered July 11th 2018, hence I will stop responding to your mentions, bcs all these your arguments have been dealt with here severally, pls go and ask your fellow Muslims here on NL. Better still, go to NL search engine and search for the related topics to settle all your confusions.

Peace !!!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Samunique(m): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2018
DOCU:

Bro, so you have time to argue with those creatures. Their problem is inferiority complex. Our master was crucified, he died, was buried, he rose and ascended to heaven where he is still alive communicating to us till date.

Their own master died, was buried...that's all but he will be judge by our own Lord.

Instead of them to accept, they make long unnecessary argument. Stupid and baseless argument always.

They will tell you Jesus was not killed.
The man that was killed was exchanged.
God substituted him.
The man that was killed did not rise from the dead.
Timid apostles overpowered Roman soldiers to steal the man's body from grave.

The Quoran says that 'God has no ear but he can hear, God has no eye but he can see, God has no mouth but he can talk.' They contradict themselves by saying that God cannot have a son because He has no wife.

A lot of stupid things they say but I keep praying for them.

A portion of quoran advises them to consult the bible if they are in doubt, which means that Prophet Mohammed recognised provisions of the bible as a more superior ordinance.
My brother, those people are the best when it comes to arguing blindly.

You cannot beat their ignorance !!! cheesy
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Firebomber: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2018
imran147:

Never mind mr you don’t wanna learn nor admit but you are trying too manipulate thing upside down.

Unah severe love no go make you see things clearly but rather your right in all aspect
Mind you I do not have to copy I do research just like you did.....

Lolz. Why dont you call your imam come, cos it seems you are still a learner

Lolz, manipulate things indeed. If you dont copy and paste why dont you just go about refuteing everything that i said, instead of pointing accuse finger. What a shame.

Lolz. So naa naa your own hatred make you see things right and Clear. Interesting.

Mind you Jesus is LORd,

He exist before he was born,

He's coming Back to judge the World as he claim and as the old testament claim.

He is not God as a sense of One, like you people claim,

He is God the Son as a sense of Trinity.
Accept him today and stop been an antichrist who deny him his Sonship.
The truth shall always prevail.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Firebomber: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2018
Samunique:
My brother, those people are the best when it comes to arguing blindly.

You cannot beat their ignorance !!! cheesy

Brother am tired of this people.

They will claim they know but they know nothing and will come online quoting verses that there cleric give them up and down.

Imaging during there so called Ramadan, they have nothing to teach themselve than how to manipulate Bible teaching to suit there belief.

The day i stop taking those people serious is the day one of them said that Jesus perform ambition and he quote verse where Jesus was the feet of his disciple to show the sign of humbleness.

Those people really need help.

The day Christian will start challenging them back will be the day Islam will know his place.

Peace
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Firebomber: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2018
imran147:

imran147:

3. Demon&Satan acknowledge his sonship
◄Luke 4:9 ►
Verse(Click for Chapter)
The devil led him to Jerusalem and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. "If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down from here.

Mark 5:7 ►
Verse(Click for Chapter)
He shouted at the top of his voice, "What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? In God's name don't torture me!"

4. He refer to the Most high as his father
John 8:54 New International Version (NIV)
54 Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me.

5.He accepted been the Son of God.

Matthew 16:15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

So who is your Muhammad and his family idol(Allah) to deny him his Sonship?

Still waiting for you to show me where The word 'Oneness' is in the Bible.

Peace
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by imran147(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Firebomber:

Jesus is a prophet in a sense that, a prophet is a messager and Jesus is a messager to his father.

So if i may ask.

You have a son, and you send the son and errand to your friend.

1. Who is your son to your friend at that moment?

Ans: messager

2. Does it change the fact that the child is still your son?

Lolz. One God indeed, Can you show me where in the Bible the word "ONENESS" is? Even the word oneness never exist in your quran, so what a shame.

The only time the word One is been use in the bible is use as 'unity' nothing like oneness.

Lolz. You people always claim you know something meanwhile you are the most illiterate being have ever come across.

As i said, unless you want to show me verse that said part of God cannot be a man otherwise those verses you misquoted and misinterprete above is invalid.

And next time you want to Learn, Carry the Holy Bible and Read with Understanding instead of yedding to copy and paste.

Jesus Is Lord.

Peace

Well I don’t wanna argue further because you don’t wanna understand me fully while I do not understand yours as well

Anyway you ask me what’s oneness I give you my answer from bible quote

Ephesians 4:5 - One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Deuteronomy 6:4 - Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God [is] one LORD:

Mark 12:29 - And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Shows God is one and no one or angel can compete with lord no matter how special the person was that’s the point .....
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Samunique(m): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2018
Firebomber:

Brother am tired of this people.

They will claim they know but they know nothing and will come online quoting verses that there cleric give them up and down.

Imaging during there so called Ramadan, they have nothing to teach themselve than how to manipulate Bible teaching to suit there belief.

The day i stop taking those people serious is the day one of them said that Jesus perform ambition and he quote verse where Jesus was the feet of his disciple to show the sign of humbleness.

Those people really need help.

The day Christian will start challenging them back will be the day Islam will know his place.

Peace
Well, u cann't really blame some of them bcs they have no access to the real knowledge. They only follow what their imams tell them, I once was like that, so all these their Jesus performed ablution stuff and all other arguments are not new to me bcs I was taught the same thing, but today I'm a born again Christian filled with the holy spirit.
We just need to keep praying for them and to not keep silence when the need be.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by imran147(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz. Why dont you call your imam come, cos it seems you are still a learner

Lolz, manipulate things indeed. If you dont copy and paste why dont you just go about refuteing everything that i said, instead of pointing accuse finger. What a shame.

Lolz. So naa naa your own hatred make you see things right and Clear. Interesting.

Mind you Jesus is LORd,

He exist before he was born,

He's coming Back to judge the World as he claim and as the old testament claim.

He is not God as a sense of One, like you people claim,

He is God the Son as a sense of Trinity.
Accept him today and stop been an antichrist who deny him his Sonship.
The truth shall always prevail.

Peace.

I am not anchrist nor i hate christian
Xstian exist 500yrs before islam
Therefore all am qoating is jesus is a prophet of God just like others and mind you evem xstian dont admit thr people before th which is the jew the moses group
However always admit muslim as your brother amd thr Jews.... Peace be upon ypu as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos) / Age Of Marriage In Medieval Times Or Paedophilia? / The Yoruba Names Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.