Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (74304 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by imran147(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2018
Samunique:
Well, u cann't really blame some of them bcs they have no access to the real knowledge. They only follow what their imams tell them, I once was like that, so all these their Jesus performed ablution stuff and all other arguments are not new to me bcs I was taught the same things, but today I'm a born again Christian filled with the holy spirit.
We just need to keep praying for them and to not keep silence when the need be.

Lol you jump fence just like others cuz ypur parents didnt put you through from child birth 100% you know what i mean.... Anyone have right of religious but if you learn and knows about islam you wont utter such words
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Samunique(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2018
imran147:

Lol you jump fence just like others cuz ypur parents didnt put you through from child birth 100% you know what i mean.... Anyone have right of religious but if you learn and knows about islam you wont utter such words
Ignored !!!!!
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Firebomber: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2018
imran147:

I am not anchrist nor i hate christian
Xstian exist 500yrs before islam
Therefore all am qoating is jesus is a prophet of God just like others and mind you evem xstian dont admit thr people before th which is the jew the moses group
However always admit muslim as your brother amd thr Jews.... Peace be upon ypu as well

Lolz. You are kidding right?

I guess the bold part of your comment is another presumption from you people. Well I guess you need to read the Bible to know the closest relationship between Christian and Jews.

And mind you. Anyone that deny the sonship of Jesus Christ is an antichrist.

1 John 2:22
New Living Translation
And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

I accept every human been as my brother, because for me to be a Christian, i have to love unconditionally. That's the beauty of Christianity.

Peace
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by imran147(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2018
Samunique:
Ignored !!!!!

Lol why wont you ignore when you knownits true..

Ohun ba e lo
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Firebomber: 10:28am On Aug 18, 2018
imran147:

Well I don’t wanna argue further because you don’t wanna understand me fully while I do not understand yours as well

Anyway you ask me what’s oneness I give you my answer from bible quote

Ephesians 4:5 - One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Deuteronomy 6:4 - Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God [is] one LORD:

Mark 12:29 - And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Shows God is one and no one or angel can compete with lord no matter how special the person was that’s the point .....

Lolz. You dont understand me because you choose to hold unto the false teaching that you cannot prove no refute. And the only way to learn is to unlearn.

1. I ask you to show me where the word 'oneness' is in the bible you go about showing me "ONE" dont worry i will explain it for you.
One is totally different from Oneness in which you people fail to understand.

Oneness is the act of been one as single.

One can be define in two terms
1. One :- single number
2. One:- Unity

I once tell you that the word One that was use in the Holy Bible is a Unity not a Oneness. In which i will explain to you from that verse you misquote and it funny.

Mark 12:29 ►
Verse(Click for Chapter)
New International Version
"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord(1) our God, the Lord(2) is one.

That statement here listed two Lord which is One. Or dont you see it, and dont you see comma there.

Deuteronomy 6:4 ►
Verse(Click for Chapter)
Hear, O Israel: The LORD(1) our God, the LORD(2) is one.

Same thing apply to this second verse here. If i may ask who is the second Lord?

Ephesians 4:4-6 New International Version (NIV)
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called ; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

You should have Quote the first verse and the last verse before the verse you misquoted. Or is that how you people read and understand your quran.

The first verse talking about the Unitarian of Human being(Body and Soul=1)

The second verse talking about the Second Lord who is Jesus Christ.

The third verse explain who the First Lord is,
God the Father.

Jesus is indeed Lord.

So can you now see that the word One here is Unitarian not Oneness

Those verse you just quoted show that you are copying and pasting from your cleric site. Lol

Still waiting for you to show me the word Oneness in the Bible oo.

Peace.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Firebomber: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Samunique:
Ignored !!!!!

Lolz. Imaging that guy just quote his own version of the bible written by Muhammad to justify Oneness. lolz
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Angrymode: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2018
Fariq:

You're wrong.

One side believe in Jesus as god only [b] but [/b]do not believe at all in Prophet Muhammad peace be upon them all.

While the other side believe in Jesus as a Prophet as Well as Muhammad as a prophet peace be upon them all.

It

As a Christian, I believe JESUS as the SON of GOD and not GOD THE ALMIGHTY. Even JESUS made this fact very clear. However, I believe it is only through JESUS I can be saved as JESUS was ordained this role by GOD THE ALMIGHTY. Hence I worship GOD THE ALMIGHTY through the name and teachings of JESUS. JESUS is thus beyond a prophet but a medium to my salvation. Hence I also worship and praise JESUS in order to worship and praise GOD THE ALMIGHTY.

If JESUS was just a prophet, I will not worship him but obey HIS instructions that are from GOD.

As for PROPHET MOHAMMED, I can't really say a thing because I haven't read much about him. Please I will beg you to sell me an English translated Quran so I can read and understand his teachings. I have tried searching for one to no avail. I like a comprehensive view of both sides of a coin before forming an opinion. I don't even take the translations of another person's perspective of the words in the Bible unless I am really convinced to my spirit.

The little I know about the Quran and Islam is from people's view which is not satisfactory to me.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Samunique(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz. Imaging that guy just quote his own version of the bible written by Muhammad to justify Oneness. lolz
grin

That guy is something else !

His ignorance is annoying undecided !!

I suggest u ignore him !!!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by farem: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
Oladiplenty101:

That book you just quoted has more than 1000 contradictory verses, how on earth wld u want me to believe this one you have just sighted from the same contradictory BIBLE??

Bring them On.
Your moon god in his slowpoke mind authorise you that contradiction (because the Bible has been compiled in his present form more than 100 years his so called revelation to your paedophile prophet)
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by farem: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Oladiplenty101:

That book you just quoted has more than 1000 contradictory verses, how on earth wld u want me to believe this one you have just sighted from the same contradictory BIBLE??

Bring them On.
Your moon god in his slowpoke mind authorise you that contradiction (because the Bible has been compiled in his present form more than 100 years to so called revelation to your paedophile prophet)
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Gilbertkwabena(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
You that have accepted J.C have you been saved? nonsense. No God can save except ur character, u better wake up
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Gilbertkwabena(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
is not about crying, is the truth. If muslims start fight now, nobody will say wat happened thy will start blaming them. Y do xtians always look for trouble in d name of J.C. sometimes I even wonder if christ is for peace or trouble
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Fariq: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Angrymode:

As a Christian, I believe JESUS as the SON of GOD and not GOD THE ALMIGHTY. Even JESUS made this fact very clear. However, I believe it is only through JESUS I can be saved as JESUS was ordained this role by GOD THE ALMIGHTY. Hence I worship GOD THE ALMIGHTY through the name and teachings of JESUS. JESUS is thus beyond a prophet but a medium to my salvation. Hence I also worship and praise JESUS in order to worship and praise GOD THE ALMIGHTY.

Agree with the fact you want to worship God true the teachings of Jesus.

John 14:6 New International Version (NIV)

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

The above is same as teaching of Islam, no one will understand God except through his messenger. Before Jesus peace be upon him Abraham peace be upon him exist. True or false? No one goes through the father except through Abraham at that time. Same as time of Moses (No one comes to God except through Moses peace be upon him.)

Today no 1 comes through God except through Muhammad peace be upon him being the last Prophet and messenger.

Yet the people of Abraham did worship him despite they understand the religion via him

If JESUS was just a prophet, I will not worship him but obey HIS instructions that are from GOD.

Jesus is not just a prophet but messenger of God.

There is not a single unequivocal statement in the complete Bible, where Jesus Christ peace be upon him says… 'I am God' - or where he says… 'Worship me'. ­­­­­­

Infact if you read the Bible, [The Bible, Mathew 5:17-20]
As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God (John 8: 40)

As for PROPHET MOHAMMED, I can't really say a thing because I haven't read much about him. Please I will beg you to sell me an English translated Quran so I can read and understand his teachings. I have tried searching for one to no avail. I like a comprehensive view of both sides of a coin before forming an opinion. I don't even take the translations of another person's perspective of the words in the Bible unless I am really convinced to my spirit.

The little I know about the Quran and Islam is from people's view which is not satisfactory to me.

QUran is available online. quran.com And available in malls not just islamic book shop.

As for Islam in summary is: Total submission and total surrender to the will of God through God messenger of your time. It is monotheist religion that do not allow any form of association with God. It has five pillars of Islam and also 6 pillars of faith.

Islam recognize all the previous prophets and books. Because according to Islam they are Muslims. And even the bible testify that Jesus is Muslim. I can quote the bible verse for u.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Angrymode: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
Fariq:

Agree with the fact you want to worship God true the teachings of Jesus.

John 14:6 New International Version (NIV)

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

The above is same as teaching of Islam, no one will understand God except through his messenger. Before Jesus peace be upon him Abraham peace be upon him exist. True or false? No one goes through the father except through Abraham at that time. Same as time of Moses (No one comes to God except through Moses peace be upon him.)

Today no 1 comes through God except through Muhammad peace be upon him being the last Prophet and messenger.

Yet the people of Abraham did worship him despite they understand the religion via him

Jesus is not just a prophet but messenger of God.

There is not a single unequivocal statement in the complete Bible, where Jesus Christ peace be upon him says… 'I am God' - or where he says… 'Worship me'. ­­­­­­

Infact if you read the Bible, [The Bible, Mathew 5:17-20]
As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God (John 8: 40)

QUran is available online. quran.com And available in malls not just islamic book shop.

As for Islam in summary is: Total submission and total surrender to the will of God through God messenger of your time. It is monotheist religion that do not allow any form of association with God. It has five pillars of Islam and also 6 pillars of faith.

Islam recognize all the previous prophets and books. Because according to Islam they are Muslims. And even the bible testify that Jesus is Muslim. I can quote the bible verse for u.

Just like we are having a peaceful discussion without insults, hatred or anger, I wish others can do same. I respect your opinion and peace be unto you. JESUS will forever be my LORD and SAVIOUR and I will worship THE MOST HIGH through him.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Kendude: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
fr3do:
Jesus is God, not a prophet
Jesus is your god and he was born on Dec. 25 he died around March/April, wish god had been in existence before 25 Dec. No one can born my God and he can never die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Oladiplenty101(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2018
strenghtt:

why don't u post the contradictory bible verses that u know of to d whole world to see or u stop showing d whole world your stupidity.

PEACE TO U!

101 Contradictions in the Bible:
101 Clear Contradictions in the Bible
Shabir Ally
1. Who incited David to count the fighting
men of Israel?
God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)
2. In that count how many fighting men were
found in Israel?
Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
One million, one hundred thousand (I
Chronicles 21:5)
3. How many fighting men were found in
Judah?
Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
Four hundred and seventy thousand (I
4. God sent his prophet to threaten David
with how many years of famine?
Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
Three (I Chronicles 21:12)
5. How old was Ahaziah when he began to
rule over Jerusalem?
Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)
6. How old was Jehoiachin when he became
king of Jerusalem?
Eighteen (2 Kings 24:cool
Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)
7. How long did he rule over Jerusalem?
Three months (2 Kings 24:cool
Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)
8. The chief of the mighty men of David lifted
up his spear and killed how many men at one
time?
Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:cool
Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)
9. When did David bring the Ark of the
Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the
Philistines or after?
After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)
Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)
10. How many pairs of clean animals did God
tell Noah to take into the Ark?
Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last
instruction only two pairs went into the ark
(Genesis 7:8-9)
11. When David defeated the King of Zobah,
how many horsemen did he capture?
One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel
8:4)
Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)
12. How many stalls for horses did Solomon
have?
Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)
Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)
13. In what year of King Asa's reign did
Baasha, King of Israel die?
Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:cool
Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles
16:1)
14. How many overseers did Solomon appoint
for the work of building the temple?
Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)
15. Solomon built a facility containing how
many baths?
Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)
Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)
16. Of the Israelites who were freed from the
Babylonian captivity, how many were the
children of Pahrath-Moab?
Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra
2:6)
Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen
(Nehemiah 7:11)
17. How many were the children of Zattu?
Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:cool
Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)
18. How many were the children of Azgad?
One thousand two hundred and twenty-two
(Ezra 2:12)
Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two
(Nehemiah 7:17)
19. How many were the children of Adin?
Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15)
Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)
20. How many were the children of Hashum?
Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19)
Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah
7:22)
21. How many were the children of Bethel and
Ai?
Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:28)
One hundred and twenty-three (Nehemiah 7:32)
22. Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that
the total number of the whole assembly was
42,360. Yet the numbers do not add up to
anything close. The totals obtained from each
book is as follows:
29,818 (Ezra)
31,089 (Nehemiah)
23. How many singers accompanied the
assembly?
Two hundred (Ezra 2:65)
Two hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:67)
24. What was the name of King Abijahs
mother?
Michaiah, daughter of Uriel of Gibeah (2
Chronicles 13:2)
Maachah, daughter of Absalom (2 Chronicles
11:20) But Absalom had only one daughter
whose name was Tamar (2 Samuel 14:27)
25. Did Joshua and the Israelites capture
Jerusalem?
Yes (Joshua 10:23, 40)
No (Joshua 15:63)
26. Who was the father of Joseph, husband of
Mary?
Jacob (Matthew 1:16)
Hell (Luke 3:23)
27. Jesus descended from which son of David?
Solomon (Matthew 1:6)
Nathan(Luke3:31)
28. Who was the father of Shealtiel?
Jechoniah (Matthew 1:12)
Neri (Luke 3:27)
29. Which son of Zerubbabel was an ancestor
of Jesus Christ?
Abiud (Matthew 1: 13)
Rhesa (Luke 3:27) But the seven sons of
Zerubbabel are as follows: i.Meshullam, ii.
Hananiah, iii. Hashubah, iv. Ohel, v.Berechiah,
vi. Hasadiah, viii. Jushabhesed (I Chronicles
3:19, 20). The names Abiud and Rhesa do not fit
in anyway.
30. Who was the father of Uzziah?
Joram (Matthew 1:cool
Amaziah (2 Chronicles 26:1)
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Oladiplenty101(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz. After alot of my question, you comeback to show your dumbness by ignoring all of my question but go about copying and paste. What a waste product.

Well i should be expecting you to refute the fact the Jesus is not the son of God but here you are talking off point with your copy and paste. Well let me educated your ignorance.

1. Your first point is that God is not a Man. Well that verse didn't say that part of God cannot be a man, you dumb.

2. The name son of man is a title that Jesus use to qualify himself while on earth, I called my self son of God, does it mean am a God?
More evidence that the word son of man is just a tag.
Matthew 16:13-20 New International Version (NIV)
Peter Declares That Jesus Is the Messiah
13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?”
14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”
15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”
16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”
17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven.
How can he be asking who son of man his, if that word is not just a tag
3. The day you people will start using your Brian is the day you people acknowledge the Jesus Christ exist even before he was born as human. He said that himself.

4. Take note verywell anytime you want to discuss with make sure you know that Jesus is the son of God, and he is a Prophet.

Jesus is the Son of God because.

1. God the father said so

Luke 9:35 ►
Verse(Click for Chapter)
A voice came from the cloud, saying, "This is my Son, whom I have chosen; listen to him."

Matthew 17:5 English Standard Version (ESV)
5 He was still speaking when, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son, [ a ] with whom I am well pleased; listen to him.”

Mark 9:7 English Standard Version (ESV)
7 And a cloud overshadowed them, and a voice came out of the cloud, “This is my beloved Son; [ a ] listen to him.”

2. The angel that brought the Good news to Marry said so.
31 You will become pregnant, give birth to a son,
and name him Jesus.
32 He will be a great man
and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his ancestor David.

3. Demon&Satan acknowledge his sonship
◄Luke 4:9 ►
Verse(Click for Chapter)
The devil led him to Jerusalem and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. "If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down from here.

Mark 5:7 ►
Verse(Click for Chapter)
He shouted at the top of his voice, "What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? In God's name don't torture me!"

4. He refer to the Most high as his father
John 8:54 New International Version (NIV)
54 Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me.

5.He accepted been the Son of God.

Matthew 16:15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”
16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”
17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven.

So who is your Muhammad and his family idol(Allah) to deny him his sonship?

Deal with these verses first Mr!! Before spilling words from the same contradictory Bible (learn pls)

Contradictions in the Bible:
101 Clear Contradictions in the Bible
Shabir Ally
1. Who incited David to count the fighting
men of Israel?
God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)
2. In that count how many fighting men were
found in Israel?
Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
One million, one hundred thousand (I
3. How many fighting men were found in
Judah?
Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
Four hundred and seventy thousand (I
4. God sent his prophet to threaten David
with how many years of famine?
Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
Three (I Chronicles 21:12)
5. How old was Ahaziah when he began to
rule over Jerusalem?
Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)
6. How old was Jehoiachin when he became
king of Jerusalem?
Eighteen (2 Kings 24:cool
Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)
7. How long did he rule over Jerusalem?
Three months (2 Kings 24:cool
Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)
8. The chief of the mighty men of David lifted
up his spear and killed how many men at one
time?
Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:cool
Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)
9. When did David bring the Ark of the
Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the
Philistines or after?
After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)
Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)
10. How many pairs of clean animals did God
tell Noah to take into the Ark?
Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last
instruction only two pairs went into the ark
(Genesis 7:8-9)
11. When David defeated the King of Zobah,
how many horsemen did he capture?
One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel
8:4)
Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)
12. How many stalls for horses did Solomon
have?
Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)
Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)
13. In what year of King Asa's reign did
Baasha, King of Israel die?
Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:cool
Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles
16:1)
14. How many overseers did Solomon appoint
for the work of building the temple?
Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)
15. Solomon built a facility containing how
many baths?
Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)
Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)
16. Of the Israelites who were freed from the
Babylonian captivity, how many were the
children of Pahrath-Moab?
Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra
2:6)
Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen
(Nehemiah 7:11)
17. How many were the children of Zattu?
Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:cool
Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)
18. How many were the children of Azgad?
One thousand two hundred and twenty-two
(Ezra 2:12)
Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two
(Nehemiah 7:17)
19. How many were the children of Adin?
Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15)
Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)
20. How many were the children of Hashum?
Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19)
Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah
7:22)
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Weareone202: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
Modupeolatemi01:

Thanks for ds. I can't even make a sense out of what he said. Smh

���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos) / Age Of Marriage In Medieval Times Or Paedophilia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.