Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me (39460 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by 123readygo: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Young man, look for who will give you peace in your home not a certificate holder.
My mom didn't attend higher institution before marriage but now she is a master degree holder

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by limcar: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
jameel6:
What is so difficult for black women to be truthful for one's, that's how my friend finds out the lady she is about to get married to has 2 children.
I reject it
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by taiwolomo1: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wilfredpat22:
Sir, Let me advice you as I will do to my Big brother

Don’t send her to any school. If she loves you let her find and hustle to pay for school fees. Send her to school and she will come out, do NYSC, and marry someone richer than you.

The school you will send her to has bigger boys that will bang her mercilessy and give her wads of money better than the ‘Change’ she gets from you.
My uncle second wife is a University graduate that left her own bf to be someone second wife because my uncle gave her a car. I don’t even greet her when I visit them

Sir trust me there are better girls out there.
You are a rare gem darling! Wish I have your account details!
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by ogawisdom(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:
Hello, nairalanders in the house, pls I need your sincere advice in this matter.

I have known this lady I really want to marry for over 2 years now. Though our friendship have been a casual one. The issue is she told me she is a graduate and then i visited her house over 2 years back I met her mom and she asked me where I came from- my tribe and if I am a graduate and told her my tribe and yes I am graduate.

She said she wants her daughter to marry a graduate because she has done her best to train her school. It was of recent we started a serious marriage relationship and I told my pastor and we both met with pastor already.

It Is now she told me that she did not graduate that she was unable to pay school fees, though she went up to 500level and did I.T but her parents only paid 100 and 200 level school fees. She said she has no result/certificate. I told her am honestly disappointed for hiding this from me ever since and she said it is because I have not really made my intentions know to her.

One of the reasons I like her was being a graduate and I have not dreamt of marrying a non graduate.

Pls your sincere advice.

End the relationship and look for a graduate and marry except u want to start training her in school ie if she is willing to go back to school.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by tolaswim: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
OK op,, though your writeup is terrible for a graduate, but i will overlook it..

So how was she able to get to 500 level without paying her school fees and other funds?

She said she was able to afford payments of both year one and two but she is in level 500..

It's either she is lying or something is just missing in your story..

If i am to jump into conclusion,, the truth is that she is not a student of the school,, though she might be in the school environment but she is not recognised as a student of the school..

Her type is everywhere in our institutions,, they do runs in schools, pretending to be students..

Op my advice is that, you should break up with her,, she is a liar and a deceiver,, break up with her because if you get married to her,, after so many years, she might confess to you that your son or daughter belongs to another man..
That is what you get for marrying a liar..
If his write up is terrible for a graduate you shouldn't have responded to his write up or better still pretends you didn't see it...Did you know that your comment sound insulting, morale degrading and rude in nature? Well-done Mr too know. Oshi
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by explosiveskull(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:
Is it the paper certificate you want to marry?
Do you have a job for her now that requires her certificate?
What's the essence of being a graduate if you can't correctly express yourself? I read your story and I understand the "grammar", for me, that's communication, but for your "perfect" educational background requirement, the blunders are unacceptable.
If you a graduate writes like this, you need to lower your standard. That girl is just perfect for you.

A cheat and a lier that can lie of something so sinister as this is perfect for him?
May God have mercy on people like you.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Emma1Oj(m): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
Some ladies don't just get it all.., the fact you lied is a good enough reason for me never to thrust you again.. just tell me the thrust and watch me be your mumu for life..instead of allowing me fine out myself.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by bluefilm: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:
Hello, nairalanders in the house, pls I need your sincere advice in this matter.

I have known this lady I really want to marry for over 2 years now. Though our friendship have been a casual one. The issue is she told me she is a graduate and then i visited her house over 2 years back I met her mom and she asked me where I came from- my tribe and if I am a graduate and told her my tribe and yes I am graduate.

She said she wants her daughter to marry a graduate because she has done her best to train her school. It was of recent we started a serious marriage relationship and I told my pastor and we both met with pastor already.

It Is now she told me that she did not graduate that she was unable to pay school fees, though she went up to 500level and did I.T but her parents only paid 100 and 200 level school fees. She said she has no result/certificate. I told her am honestly disappointed for hiding this from me ever since and she said it is because I have not really made my intentions know to her.

One of the reasons I like her was being a graduate and I have not dreamt of marrying a non graduate.

Pls your sincere advice.

Guy, to be frank with you, I don't understand at all this your obsession with graduate.

Are you aware that certificates are so worthless in our world today?

Na wa for you o.

If you have a girl in your life with the right wife material and your major concern is that she ain't no graduate, then I think it's safe to say that you are completely senseless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by GoldenSpec: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
Since you're graduate don't act like non-graduate... I wouldn't advice u to send her bk to school with ur own money cus i no trust that gender. Institution has always bn dia destiny changer grin .. I hope u get my point! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by omoadeleye(m): 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Send her to school and marry her. Simple.

Na those students go help ham knack her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by everythinggirly(f): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
If you know say person love you very well, no need for lies na!!!
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by YorubaIsCursed: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yoruba ladies self angry cry

3 Likes

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by excel001(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
Agybabe:

Young man, I don't think being rude is a necessity here. I am entitled to my opinion. Please mind your language because I can read backwards too.
Hahahahaha this one really made me laugh out! Honestly i didn't read the gabbage he dropped there until i saw your response. Lol��No mind the guy, Na werey him be.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Kingzeez10: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wilfredpat22:
Sir, Let me advice you as I will do to my Big brother

Don’t send her to any school. If she loves you let her find and hustle to pay for school fees. Send her to school and she will come out, do NYSC, and marry someone richer than you.

The school you will send her to has bigger boys that will bang her mercilessy and give her wads of money better than the ‘Change’ she gets from you.

My uncle second wife is a University graduate that left her own bf to be someone second wife because my uncle gave her a car. I don’t even greet her when I visit them

Sir trust me there are better girls out there.
God bless you sis. My ex girlfriend did same to me
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Depressed101: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.

Simple advice marry her and send her back to school, don't do this before you marry her o, to avoid man work another man chop kinda story ..

Since you were not able to notice she isn't a graduate in the 2years you've known her then maybe she's actually intelligent or you are Dumb (sorry).

I think she did the right thing, not too late, because she came clean BEFORE marriage, it's very important that she did so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Asiseeit: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:
What's the essence of being a graduate if you can't correctly express yourself? I read your story and I understand the "grammar", for me, that's communication, but for your "perfect" educational background requirement, the blunders are unacceptable.
If you a graduate writes like this, you need to lower your standard. That girl is just perfect for you.

On point. How graduate take be qualification for marriage? Na job?
Apparently she is as good as a graduate (to the OP's standard) as he didn't know for 2 years until she told him.
This life sha, every aboki with him own kettle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by limcar: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
Bmaster:
bia Wilfred,have you now see your way?
I presume your life is so full of hatred.
How can you accumulate so much hate to your fellow woman whom of course you don't know personally?
Please desist from such ugly behavior,it will not take you far.

As for your uncle's wife please start loving her,it's not her fault that God blessed her with the love of her life in the person of your uncle.
get out
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by nesgeeek(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
graduate or not graduate, if her character is positive u can marry her. successful marriage doesn't rely on being a graduate. marriage that won't work Will definitely not work irrespective whether both parties are graduate or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by limcar: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Don't ever marry a lair.....I don talk my own oo......I can never trust that kinda woman. Although, I am married with kids. When we were courting I asked her about her past . And told me . And I told her mine too.

did she tell you her bodycount
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by kiddkash(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.
I think she feels ashamed. so she makes up those things in order to be able to match up to you.
don't take it personal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by taiwolomo1: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Burgerlomo:

Dat investment is very risky instead he should first give her belle and then send her to school cool
see Oga! U never see pregnant married woman cheating with her hubby's paddy abi! Them plenty! Women no just get heaven! Aside our mothers.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by michoim(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
OK op,, though your writeup is terrible for a graduate, but i will overlook it..

So how was she able to get to 500 level without paying her school fees and other funds?

She said she was able to afford payments of both year one and two but she is in level 500..

It's either she is lying or something is just missing in your story..

If i am to jump into conclusion,, the truth is that she is not a student of the school,, though she might be in the school environment but she is not recognised as a student of the school..

Her type is everywhere in our institutions,, they do runs in schools, pretending to be students..

Op my advice is that, you should break up with her,, she is a liar and a deceiver,, break up with her because if you get married to her,, after so many years, she might confess to you that your son or daughter belongs to another man..
That is what you get for marrying a liar..
She and her mother seems to have collaborated in deceiving the young man...
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Kinzo0917(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
victorian:

I know, we all wish to marry graduates. It's not a pipe dream. But assuming? she has a big shop at Balogun market selling hajia gowns and turbans, each piece worth 30k and above for a single gown, and her shop is well stocked with goods of different female accessories and shoes with bags. She dresses well, looks comfortable and clean. And speaks well.

Will u still be concerned about her certificate and say u can't marry her because she's not a graduate? Please be sincere.

Last last, if she's financially OK, you won't be complaining like this.

Everything boils down to her, having money and been financially independent. That's the truth and reality.
Money answereth all questions grin

May God bless you for this comment ma. This is what I have been longing and looking forward to read since. Bless you ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Joyless004: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
Get ready to know more painful truth after marrying her. I don't know why you guys can't be wise immediately when u want to settle down.

Na after marriage, una go start "admin pls hide my ID" in every social media
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Prenonjebose: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.
If she has every other thing you want in a woman and you can afford sending her to school, then go ahead. But if you can't afford sending her to school then you may want to reconsider. You obviously have an issue with her not being a graduate, this is vital. It was a deal breaker for me too, when I was getting ready to settle down.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Kaodek(m): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:
Wow, God will bless you and your parents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.

train her to be graduate
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by zedegit: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.

You don't need any advice. She wasn't honest from start. It means you built on a faulty foundation and it would collapse somehow no matter how long it takes.

One of the criteria you loved her was being a graduate which turned out to be a lie. Even if we all tell you to forgive her, a part of you will always suspect her every move and action.

Be careful lest your first son resemble your caretaker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by limcar: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mrklemo:
To all the 'redpillers' and the real G's living they life without being a SIMP.

Listen to - 'Spend some time - Obie Trice, Eminem, Stat Quo, 50 cent.

Compliments of the season
I love Obie trice, dope rapper. Btw Eminem and 50cent who is the better rapper?
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Anny4me: 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.
so is it by been a graduate that guarantee progress in family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Aguilar(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
The fact that she lied about her educational background is wrong and partially unacceptable. And also i would marry any graduand or non graduand if she's humble, submissive, independent, and possesses the traits or characters that is expected of a responsible wife. I'm not against marrying a non graduand.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) / Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee / Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.