Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,413 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man (21413 Views)

Have You Ever Had Sex With a girl out of your league share your experiance / Date Women In Your League. / She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by eseveli(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2018
grin
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2018
Preshy561:

they are meant to provide for women.
that was the instruction from God.

but you see of recent,60% of Nigerian homes are being run by women,but they still give their husbands the public accolades just to protect their ego.

Well, we have to pray for our men.
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Benoxvals(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What of dating a man who is so out of your league?

Guy no too dey do the League thing with
ladies na
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Gerrard59(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2018
Nothing wrong with his statement. Women from time immemorial have always dated/married up not down. A dude dating a lady above his standard rarely works.

Unfortunately, this is something most NL males are yet to come to terms with.

1 Like

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by 12Monkeys: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2018
No woman is out of my league unless you mean they are lower to which they all are.

Any man that has the misconception about women being in any form or regard higher than him is a total inferiority cun.t.

I have seen so-called big chicks who got tired of taking random c0cks each weekend settle for some "local dude" all because they are tired of being sluts. Yes they will tell you they need to settle down and have kids but the honest truth is that they are tired of being used and dumped and with no security from where the next c0ck will come from.

Believe it or not, women love dik. The worship it. It is as if their lives depend on it. By diks, I don't imply the plural as in several diks hanging in waiting but the issue of having one confirmed and solid rock hard dik at their disposal.

Women ply up the weight when they get married not because of having given birth as I know of several women who got married and within the first 3mths they had piled on healthy weight - rather women add weight because they are more relaxed and get good night sleep after a perfect rodding. My general rule is if she gets up after sex, then you did nothing. Put that ass to sleep! And that is what makes them all fat.

Then there is the psychology of having a stable dik around which makes women more happier and less depressed as they can assure themselves that they can get that rod anytime of the day. This makes them more happier and pleasant to be around unlike all those stronged face h0rny singles who always appear angry for no apparent reason.

Women can be complicated beings but there isn't any want and need which a good dik can't resolve.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Kjking(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2018
Bitter truth... I'm currently face this issue
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by maximus901(m): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2018
WOW!! THAT'S TRUE...U'V JUST GOT TO KNOW THE RIGHT PERSON COMPATIBLE FOR YOUR KIND OF LIFESTYLE
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Realzikkist(m): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2018
grin. Oga na lie,na inferiority complex dey worry this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
But dating a that is above your league will end well.
Most women hate footing the bills and giving yet they fantasize about men coming into their lives to do these.

I used to talk very much about women being too demanding but as I got older I accepted the fact that Nigerian women are naturally demanding.
Not just Nigerian women but most women to a large extent.

Even if you see a lady earning 1m monthly, she may likely demand 300k from you every month.

1 Like

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2018
Gerrard59:
Nothing wrong with his statement. Women from time immemorial have always dated/married up not down. A dude dating a lady above his standard rarely works.

Unfortunately, this is something most NL males are yet to come to terms with.

My brother that time has passed.
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by richidinho(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2018
Simplep:

Hello pretty can we play in the same league? Mbok!
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Preshy561(f): 10:15am On Aug 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Well, we have to pray for our men.
yeah.they are fast losing relevance.
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Jokerman(m): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2018
Preshy561:

but you see of recent,60% of Nigerian homes are being run by women,but they still give their husbands the public accolades just to protect their ego.

Where is it in the Bible for man to provide for woman??
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 18, 2018
Preshy561:

yeah.they are fast losing relevance.
Don't say that pls.
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by 12Monkeys: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2018
Realzikkist:
grin. Oga na lie,na inferiority complex dey worry this one

Same BIG girl that will fck won dirty grimey sugar daddy because of money.

You dey mind the useless OP.

Instead of him to say categorically that guys should not fall for these wh0res he is celebrating them as superior.

What an utter c0cklord!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by philip0906(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2018
Preshy561:

Where did you get this data from? Who carried out this research to come to this conclusion? I'm very much interested...you can drop links or research articles so I can go check 'em out.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2018
Benoxvals:

Guy no too dey do the League thing with
ladies na
I hear u
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Daeylar(f): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2018
He is very right.

Simple intelligence.

Her bare minimum will be stress for you,
He hit the nail on the head there.

But instead of nairaland misogynists and female nairalanders who love to asslick male misogynists just to show wife material status, to accept this. They would rather attack the woman and look for manipulative ways to shame her for her standards and force her to bring down her standards.
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2018
Daeylar:
He is very right.

Simple intelligence.

But instead of nairaland misogynists and female nairalanders who love to asslick male misogynists just to show wife material status, to accept this. They would rather attack the woman and look for manipulative ways to shame her for her standards and bring down her standards.
shut up.
Useless gold digger

5 Likes

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Daeylar(f): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2018
grin grin grin

We know una ways grin

Auladimeji:
Sometimes,We guys dates those ladies or woman to boost our ego or to prove to our pals that we can get anything we want
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by pocohantas(f): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I tell ya.What is the definition of this league self. People tend to use slangs when they want to play ojoro. What is league in romance? Is it money? Clothes? Background? Looks? Romance is suppose to be a thing of the heart and not a league thing.

LOL! Actually, that post is the truth. Why some NL guys get very emotional about this topic, is because they have chosen to deceive themselves and not face reality.

Romance is a thing of the heart,but the heart doesn't see.
It is what you 'see' that forms the [initial] attraction. We all have what forms attraction for us, religion, physical looks, intellect, academic qualifications...etc.

It actually goes both ways. A very intelligent career driven man, would be frustrated with a beautiful dumb lady. It doesn't mean he doesn't love her, but she isn't just the perfect fit. That's why you see men of old, including some of our Nigerian leaders, had that first wife who looks all motherly, but they proceeded to marry a younger educated wife, who can speak in public.

For women, it isn't always money as men love to think. It could be anything she can look up to you for ,e.g knowledge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by spencekat(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2018
Not completely true
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Preshy561(f): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Don't say that pls.
That's the truth.
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by ItzBIM(m): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2018
Preshy561:

How did you get this your statistics ma’am?? Honest question.
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by wristbangle: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2018
Can same be said to women not to date men way beyond their league?

Well, not in all cases this is applicable. I've seen some examples of men dating and married to ladies beyond their level.

Like he mentioned, step up your game and to add, even more to hers in every aspects. It will be difficult for a lady no matter how financially strong she is to leave a guy who is success driven, great manoeuvring skills in bed, bold, confidence, possess good etiquettes and looks. cool

Pocohantas, your brake light sparkles well of recent wink. What's the secret?
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Realzikkist(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2018
12Monkeys:

Instead of him to say categorically that guys should not fall for these wh0res he is celebrating them as superior.

What an utter c0cklord!
. ur moniker though
wink
12Monkeys:

What an utter c0cklord!
. ur moniker though
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Daeylar(f): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2018
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2018
The OP has inferiority complex issues...

There are no leagues in true relationship, there are only partnership, both party using their areas of strength to complement each other
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Stanleysteno(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2018
From now on, any lady that I meet must first tell me if she support n follows LA liga, if not, then I'm out of her league.. Cause LA liga is my league grin cool......

2 Likes

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Sydebel(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2018
philip0906:

Where did you get this data from? Who carried out this research to come to this conclusion? I'm very much interested...you can drop links or research articles so I can go check 'em out.

Thanks

Thank u bro ....ask am
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by CodeTemplar: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL! Actually, that post is the truth. Why some NL guys get very emotional about this topic, is because they have chosen to deceive themselves and not face reality.

Romance is a thing of the heart,but the heart doesn't see.
It is what you 'see' that forms the [initial] attraction. We all have what forms attraction for us, religion, physical looks, intellect, academic qualifications...etc.

It actually goes both ways. A very intelligent career driven man, would be frustrated with a beautiful dumb lady. It doesn't mean he doesn't love her, but she isn't just the perfect fit. That's why you see men of old, including some of our Nigerian leaders, had that first wife who looks all motherly, but they proceeded to marry a younger educated wife, who can speak in public.

For women, it isn't always money as men love to think. It could be anything she can look up to you for ,e.g knowledge.
The post is right but a lot of us use it to manipulate our way into peoples pocket. Prostitution.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look / Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.