Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man (21288 Views)

Have You Ever Had Sex With a girl out of your league share your experiance / Date Women In Your League. / She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2018
Preshy561:

they are meant to provide for women.
that was the instruction from God.

but you see of recent,60% of Nigerian homes are being run by women,but they still give their husbands the public accolades just to protect their ego.

Same way women are beneath men and should submit to a man unconditionally
That was the instruction from God.

But you see of recent, 60% of Nigerian homes are dysfunctional because of the nonadherence of women to this instruction, but the men still give their wives the public accolades just to protect her ego

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL! Actually, that post is the truth. Why some NL guys get very emotional about this topic, is because they have chosen to deceive themselves and not face reality.

Romance is a thing of the heart,but the heart doesn't see.
It is what you 'see' that forms the [initial] attraction. We all have what forms attraction for us, religion, physical looks, intellect, academic qualifications...etc.

It actually goes both ways. A very intelligent career driven man, would be frustrated with a beautiful dumb lady. It doesn't mean he doesn't love her, but she isn't just the perfect fit. That's why you see men of old, including some of our Nigerian leaders, had that first wife who looks all motherly, but they proceeded to marry a younger educated wife, who can speak in public.

For women, it isn't always money as men love to think. It could be anything she can look up to you for ,e.g knowledge.
Do you think it's justifiable for a man to marry a second wife because the all supportive wife had become motherly, 'matured' and not exactly exuding modern-day intelligence
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by donifez(m): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2018
Rizzoli:
The OP has inferiority complex issues...

There are no leagues in true relationship, there are only partnership, both party using their areas of strength to complement each other
I was searching for something like this. All this league thing just tire me.
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2018
I've seen guys that belong to the UCL level dating a girl that is at the level of Serie B. Nobody will raise an eyebrow! But once a Ligue 1 guy is dating an EPL girl, low self-esteem people will come up with a dogma like this . This is a coded form of Sexism!

3 Likes

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by starbn(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2018
Simplep:
I dnt agree with him tho,there is notin wrong in dating a man dat is nt upto ur standard, as long as d man has something doing too,he can take care of himself, nt d ones dat will sit and b waiting for a big offer dat will nt come in a long time,nd while they are waiting,u feed nd clothe dem,some men are very lazy,they dont want to start frm d scratch,dey believe as a graduate with good results,dey deserve d best,dey start waiting for 6 figures salary jobs,dey dont want to start frm somewhere
IN A SIMPLE WAY.ARE YOU MARRIED?
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by starbn(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2018
donifez:

I was searching for something like this. All this league thing just tire me.
same to me
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Bobbycastrol007(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2018
Simplep:
I dnt agree with him tho,there is notin wrong in dating a man dat is nt upto ur standard, as long as d man has something doing too,he can take care of himself, nt d ones dat will sit and b waiting for a big offer dat will nt come in a long time,nd while they are waiting,u feed nd clothe dem,some men are very lazy,they dont want to start frm d scratch,dey believe as a graduate with good results,dey deserve d best,dey start waiting for 6 figures salary jobs,dey dont want to start frm somewhere

I sense acrimony movie in your reply

1 Like

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ur opinion,havnt watched d movie tho,jst saying my mind
Bobbycastrol007:

I sense acrimony movie in your reply
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Lovelife433(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
Jaytexrealm:
Dating a woman who is out of your league will end in disaster if you don't step up your game - Male Twitter user

Comment Below if you agrees

http://wapnetrealm.com/dating-woman-league-will-end-disaster-dont-step-game-male-twitter-user/
how much d u get paid for dis ur rubish? Noncence
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Gerrard59(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
eni4real:
I've seen guys that belong to the UCL level dating a girl that is at the level of Serie B. Nobody will raise an eyebrow! But once a Ligue 1 guy is dating an EPL girl, low self-esteem people will come up with a dogma like this . This is a coded form of Sexism!

It's not sexism. Women are hypergamous.
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by silent10(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Preshy561:

but you see of recent,60% of Nigerian homes are being run by women,but they still give their husbands the public accolades just to protect their ego.

How did u came up with this statistics? i know there are a lot of them, but how?
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by derecho(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Not for women...but their wives and family.
A married woman should also be a HELPmeet (suitable/complementary) to him.
Preshy561:

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by derecho(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
She's not far from the truth.Some randy employers of labour prefer to employ ladies.I think they pay women less too.
silent10:

How did u came up with this statistics? i know there are a lot of them, but how?
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by xtervaganza(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
Might appear as a joke but it's the honest truth.

Don't carry load that your neck cannot support
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by cronsberg: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
If the typical naija babes know what being high class and standard really means, they would feel shame to call themself above anyone's class. Thats how a socalled high class high standard girl who pronounce gucci as gusea, has never seen or touched or wear an authentic gucci product, and dont even know that gucci is an italian luxury fashionware company that is way above her financial capacity in real life, and has absolutely no idea what names like lo'real, dolce & gabana, givenci, dove means. A girl who asks for the spelling of exercise, who spells pray as prey, a girl who uses 500 naira easywhite or carowhite lotion that makes them smell bad. Yet will be foaming above your league and class.thats the typical naija babe for u, very low class in reality, yet foaming and faking high class to guys.
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by starbn(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
cronsberg:
If the typical naija babes know what being high class and standard really means, they would feel shame to call themself above anyone's class. Thats how a socalled high class high standard girl who pronounce gucci as gusea, has never seen or touched or wear an authentic gucci product, and dont even know that gucci is an italian luxury fashionware company that is way above her financial capacity in real life, and has absolutely no idea what names like lo'real, dolce & gabana, givenci, dove means. A girl who asks for the spelling of exercise, who spells pray as prey, a girl who uses 500 naira easywhite or carowhite lotion that makes them smell bad. Yet will be foaming above your league and class.thats the typical naija babe for u, very low class in reality, yet foaming and faking high class to guys.

bros n.a. who offend you.pure truth.
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
Gerrard59:

It's not sexism. Women are hypergamous.
If you say so!
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
U can imagine a guy wey dey earn 20k a month dey chase after those small girls wey get a big God wey dheir sugar daddy dey give dem 200k weeklycheesy. Tell me is dat nigga not digging his own grave?

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by victorian(f): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
So untrue, Op. Not in all cases.

A federal government worker who earns a basic salary of 150k can date or even marry a boss lady. There is no disaster in it... All the relationship need is understanding , be sure of yourself as a man and patience that's all.
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
ItzBIM:
What about dating a woman below your league?? I need answers please.
u fit date all dose girls wey dey sell agbo for street?
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by linearity: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
I think, I can be said for men as well....
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by linearity: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
lefulefu:
u fit date all dose girls wey dey sell agbo for street?

It depends on what you mean by ‘date’....I once over heard someone say...

“...bad water dey quench fire”

I don’t need to expantiate, if you know, you know...if you don’t know, don’t ask questions, just move to the next topic.

1 Like

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Richwole: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
Help me translate into Chinese version. kiss
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 19, 2018
OneCorner:
So wat shud we do wit dz piece of crap

Ruminate over it
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by kriss27(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2018
Preshy561:
they wouldn't wanna hear the truth.

tell them.
But you wouldn't mind dating a man way beyond your league?
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by ImaIma1(f): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I tell ya.What is the definition of this league self. People tend to use slangs when they want to play ojoro. What is league in romance? Is it money? Clothes? Background? Looks? Romance is suppose to be a thing of the heart and not a league thing.

I think i agree with the OP.

It is on this same NL that a lady opened a thread some weeks back complaining about her man wanting her to dress up and wear all the expensive things he was buying her.

She kept resisting everything and complaining about all the expensive things.

And then some guys that marry wealthy ladies complain about the wealth and feel threatened by her and her family or one issue or the other.

It is just always complicated if the person cannot manage it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? / Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) / My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.