Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You (2382 Views)

6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Mizk(f): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2018
This writeup is from a personal POV as a girl, someone who has been in a relationship, someone who has been an intermediary between her bestie and a guy wooing her, and a third party observer.

There's this saying that relationships without money to spice things up is doomed to fail, and for a guy to sweep a girl off her feet, money is the most necessary prerequisite before looks, mannerism and all.

Well that is a misconception people believed so much, to make matters worse, runs girls are in the background fueling this belief,

Yes, money is needed in every relationship but its not as important as people make it seem, Infact its better if you date someone you don't demand stuff from, that would make him or her eager to do stuff for you, those who don't ask anything of you in a relationship deserves alot from you.

My point is, when you ask any girl out and she starts demanding money and favors immediately, a week later, one to two months later, Run for your life, that girl doesn't like you, she's only in for what she stands to gain from you.

I know some foolish guys would want to try hard and meet up with her unreasonable demands, show her you're capable and all, believe me there's a guy somewhere she doesn't demand all this from, and the funny thing is, she likes this guy more than you, that's the bitter truth, if a girl likes you She'll overlook all your shortcomings including your financial constraints.

A girl that likes you won't be asking favors from you every now and then when she's well aware of your condition, she'd be supportive and independent, because she knows that relationship is a two way thing and you have your own issues to take care of, this is why you should never flex your financial muscle when asking a girl out, they'll fall inlove with your money not you, and that'll be the only voice in your relationship,

Lastly, Money impress lazy girls, the type that sit around and expect miracles not girls who work hard to earn a living.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2018
You are very right !
A woman who wants something special from you will not make unnecessary demands from you, As a matter of fact, she will try as much as possible to avoid requesting so you won't have a bad impression of her.
Women make insane demands to either get you off their necks or to get you off your accounts (lick you dry)

But then we live in a world where Men are made to believe the more you are ready to spend, the more she will be willing to succumb to your advances. They are made to understand that get rich and women will come. But they aren't taught the basis of life. Money can never buy loyalty or love. So you see Men trying to impress or get a woman's love by showering gifts on her. And you wonder why they fall prey? grin

In all, I think all humans should grow a sense of value, conscience and Self esteem. A woman shouldn't take advantage of the misconception Men have of them. While The Man shouldn't remain manipulated by the lies society has imposed on them. A woman's love can never be bought!.

14 Likes

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by donbachi(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2018
True talk...i know alot of guys will still abuse it..some will feel or think,you have one MMM somewhere,that gives you money...i like girls like you.anytime we hangout no much spendings...i go just buy water and condom.gasikia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by pafo(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2018
An accurate assessment I must say but some girls are just so dependent too.

They can be heads and heels over you but still rely on you for the most basic things.

It doesn't mean they are not into you, it's just the way they are wired; to rely on whoever it is they are dating!

5 Likes

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2018
Mizk:
This writeup is from a personal POV as a girl, someone who has been in a relationship, someone who has been an intermediary between her bestie and a guy wooing her, and a third party observer.

There's this saying that relationships without money to spice things up is doomed to fail, and for a guy to sweep a girl off her feet, money is the most necessary prerequisite before looks, mannerism and all.

Well that is a misconception people believed so much, to make matters worse, runs girls are in the background fueling this belief,

Yes, money is needed in every relationship but its not as important as people make it seem, Infact its better if you date someone you don't demand stuff from, that would make him or her eager to do stuff for you, those who don't ask anything of you in a relationship deserves alot from you.

My point is, when you ask any girl out and she starts demanding money and favors immediately, a week later, one to two months later, Run for your life, that girl doesn't like you, she's only in for what she stands to gain from you.

I know some foolish guys would want to try hard and meet up with her unreasonable demands, show her you're capable and all, believe me there's a guy somewhere she doesn't demand all this from, and the funny thing is, she likes this guy more than you, that's the bitter truth, if a girl likes you She'll overlook all your shortcomings including your financial constraints.

A girl that likes you won't be asking favors from you every now and then when she's well aware of your condition, she'd be supportive and independent, because she knows that relationship is a two way thing and you have your own issues to take care of, this is why you should never flex your financial muscle when asking a girl out, they'll fall inlove with your money not you, and that'll be the only voice in your relationship,

Lastly, Money impress lazy girls, the type that sit around and expect miracles not girls who work hard to earn a living.
...money impresses lazy...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by vizkiz: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2018
Stop dating poor women. Classy women don't even give a fück about your money because she's got a whole lot in her account as well.

This is just poverty Mentality. No guy deserves a liability as girlfriend. We are both human working towards survival. There is no law that puts the guy in the giving position. I support gender equality.

Well, it's the average Nigerian girl mentality Sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Hugo55(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2018
This coming from a lady, I say well done. There are still ladies with sense and conscience after all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Mizk(f): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
You are very right !
A woman who wants something special from you will not make unnecessary demands from you, As a matter of fact, she will try as much as possible to avoid requesting so you won't have a bad impression of her.
Women make insane demands to either get you off their necks or to get you off your accounts (lick you dry)

But then we live in a world where Men are made to believe the more you are ready to spend, the more she will be willing to succumb to your advances. They are made to understand that get rich and women will come. But they aren't taught the basis of life. Money can never buy loyalty or love. So you see Men trying to impress or get a woman's love by showering gifts on her. And you wonder why they fall prey? grin

In all, I think all humans should grow a sense of value, conscience and Self esteem. A woman shouldn't take advantage of the misconception Men have of them. While The Man shouldn't remain manipulated by the lies society has imposed on them. A woman's love can never be bought!.
Your last paragraph said it all, Going extra mile to force a relationship has grave consequences.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Mizk(f): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2018
vizkiz:
Stop dating poor women. Classy women don't even give a fück about your money because she's got a whole lot in her account as well.

This is just poverty Mentality. No guy deserves a liability as girlfriend. We are both human working towards survival. There is no law that puts the guy in the giving position. I support gender equality.

We both have the same idea of what a classy woman is, As long as you work and earn a living without depending on any guy, you're a classy woman and a real slay queen, you can't be leeching off a guy then come out to say you're someone of class.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Mizk(f): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...money impresses lazy...
Noted, thanks
Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Mizk(f): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2018
Hugo55:
This coming from a lady, I say well done.
There are still ladies with sense and conscience after all.
smiley
Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Mizk(f): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2018
donbachi:
True talk...i know alot of guys will still abuse it..some will feel or think,you have one MMM somewhere,that gives you money...i like girls like you.anytime we hangout no much spendings...i go just buy water and condom.gasikia
cheesyWhen we hangout, you'll feel like you're not there because I'll pay for what we consumed and drop t-fare for you, you ain't using no condom
Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2018
nice points

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by donbachi(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2018
Mizk:
cheesyWhen we hangout, you'll feel like you're not there because I'll pay for what we consumed and drop t-fare for you, you ain't using no condom
hahahaaa!.you are my elder sister,not my girlfriend,in this case...you will really make a nice wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Mizk(f): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2018
donbachi:
hahahaaa!.you are my elder sister,not my girlfriend,in this case...you will really make a nice wife.
cheesyLol I'm flattered
Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by mrbaba18(m): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2018
Nice 1 4rm a gud woman as 4 me i dnt date a student a graduate sitting at home waiting 4 an office wrk nd finally dos once dat do ntg bt slay wit big booty nd a very seductive large boobs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2018
Great writeup!!
Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Mizk(f): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
Fyi0:
Great writeup!!
Thanks
Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mizk:
Thanks
You're welcome. Feel free to purchase data at cheap rates from me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Mizk(f): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Fyi0:

You're welcome.
Feel free to purchase data at cheap rates from me
sure, what are your rates for mtn
Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mizk:
sure, what are your rates for mtn
One Gb for #650
Two Gb for #1, 200
Etc....
You can click on the link on my signature for further discussions.

The validity for mtn is 3 months!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Mizk(f): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Fyi0:

One Gb for #650
Two Gb for #1, 200
Etc....
You can click on the link on my signature for further discussions.

The validity for mtn is 3 months!
ok
Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
True! My girl is proof, She has her flaws but rarely makes stupid demands.

Hell,She never demands!!
Got to a point I was getting scared and developing theories grin -Since she isn't getting from me obviously there has to be another source.

Turns out I was been paranoid and she really really likes me

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Mizk(f): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
KingLinglee:
True! My girl is proof, She has her flaws but rarely makes stupid demands.

Hell,She never demands!!
Got to a point I was getting scared and developing theories grin -Since she isn't getting from me obviously there has to be another source.

Turns out I was been paranoid and she really really likes me
You got paranoid because its common for Nigerian girls to be gold diggers, but girls who don't demand are extremely rare, it makes you second guess everything, i can relate cheesy
Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by jobonnairaland: 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mizk:

Very true. Most girls in Nigeria only think about money and are lazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mizk:

Meaning ?A rich guy should form poor because he want to woo a Nigerian girl?

Because he's rich doesn't mean you should start demanding for money.
Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
vizkiz:

You support gender equality? grin Tell me you're joking...

Nigerian men only remember gender equality when it favours them.. SMH

1 Like

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Mizk(f): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
Elder001:

Meaning ?A rich guy should form poor because he want to woo a Nigerian girl?

Because he's rich doesn't mean you should start demanding for money.
No but don't use it to entice a girl you're wooing either or you attract runs girls then come to nairaland and wail like a sissy, nigerian girls are gold diggers.
Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mizk:
No but don't use it to entice a girl you're wooing either or you attract runs girls then come to nairaland and wail like a sissy, nigerian girls are gold diggers.

Like? Promising her that you gonna purchase this and that for her if she accepts?

I thought you were saying a man or guy should go lowkey or form poor because he wants to woo a girl.
Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by loverboys: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by WEEDSDOM: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
well said!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nice one dear.... very insightful and mature reasoning.

I'm a K gang. Which K do you rep?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent / Ma Gal Frnd Want Me 2 Cuuum Inside Her / +18 Huge Ass Bounce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.