Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,706 members, 7,955,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You (2429 Views)

6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Mizk(f): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Elder001:

Like? Promising her that you gonna purchase this and that for her if she accepts?

I thought you were saying a man or guy should go lowkey or form poor because he wants to woo a girl.

Nope thats not what i meant
Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Mizk(f): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
WEEDSDOM:
well said!! I once met a woman who asked for recharge card the second day we met. told her i don't send airtime but I'd give her the money. lol I never did. all through the relationship she kept asking for money to make her hair, I kept on telling her to hold on after so many doing the do I broke up with her. I only gave her tp most times. poor leech looking for whom to skin. I don't run if they ask, I stick around with sweet mouth and promises. until they get tired na them go run.
Imagine, as if you're dating her problems

1 Like

Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
op well said
Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Those dat don't demand for money are rare.
Re: A Girl Who Likes You Will Find It Hard To Make Unreasonable Demands Of You by Fourwinds: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mizk:
This writeup is from a personal POV as a girl, someone who has been in a relationship, someone who has been an intermediary between her bestie and a guy wooing her, and a third party observer.

There's this saying that relationships without money to spice things up is doomed to fail, and for a guy to sweep a girl off her feet, money is the most necessary prerequisite before looks, mannerism and all.

Well that is a misconception people believed so much, to make matters worse, runs girls are in the background fueling this belief,

Yes, money is needed in every relationship but its not as important as people make it seem, Infact its better if you date someone you don't demand stuff from, that would make him or her eager to do stuff for you, those who don't ask anything of you in a relationship deserves alot from you.

My point is, when you ask any girl out and she starts demanding money and favors immediately, a week later, one to two months later, Run for your life, that girl doesn't like you, she's only in for what she stands to gain from you.

I know some foolish guys would want to try hard and meet up with her unreasonable demands, show her you're capable and all, believe me there's a guy somewhere she doesn't demand all this from, and the funny thing is, she likes this guy more than you, that's the bitter truth, if a girl likes you She'll overlook all your shortcomings including your financial constraints.

A girl that likes you won't be asking favors from you every now and then when she's well aware of your condition, she'd be supportive and independent, because she knows that relationship is a two way thing and you have your own issues to take care of, this is why you should never flex your financial muscle when asking a girl out, they'll fall inlove with your money not you, and that'll be the only voice in your relationship,

Lastly, Money impress lazy girls, the type that sit around and expect miracles not girls who work hard to earn a living.
hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Of Nairaland: Ways To Protect Yourself From Kidnapping Or Rape / Pamela Odeme A Top Model Goes Unclad Online / My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.