Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. (11804 Views)

Did I Sleep With My Housemaid?? / My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. / My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by khiaa(f): 12:55am On Aug 19, 2018
Checked86:
in my own damn roof? I think they are part of my business since i pay them. I should mind

If they are dating they can only do it off the clock, they are grown and what they do on their own time is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by khiaa(f): 12:57am On Aug 19, 2018
Checked86:
I trust them a lot and i don't want to send one out and bring somebody i will start learning again. I think i will call them together and tell them that i know what they are doing. I might show them some of the Cctv footages if they try denying it. I don't want them to know that i see everything they do around the house. i don't want them to play safe. My wife wants me to show them what they are doing but i told her that it was too trivial

As long as they aren't sexing in your home it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. If you trust them a lot, LEAVE THEM ALONE. I can't stand employers who think that they have the right to run their employers lives. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by khiaa(f): 1:06am On Aug 19, 2018
chris2face:
Please change one of them to avoid stories that touch,by the way have any idea which tribe or part of North they are from?
I remember one girl and her bF asconding with their[b][b[b]] masters[/b][/b][/b] valuables,nwanne nwoke biko nkucha abughi ujo,change one if u know whats good for u,by the way i live here in North and i know what am saying,sanu!

Really? undecided
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by notttty(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Won't you rather have them dating than your housekeeper going or and hopefully bringing an armed robber into your home. Atleast now you know who sheer is sleeping with. Of anything happen then you who to hold. Of you grown at it they will runaway. It's you dirty to guide the guy and your wife's duty to educate the girl on sex...... Besides we Mary early. If that girl is that age then she would be married now of sheer is in my town in adamawa. Do the right thing please
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
victorian:
Op, don't you think sending one packing when they've not actually done anything wrong, can create bad blood and revenge against u and your household? Human beings are vindictive and spiteful.
And trust me that's the last thing u need amongst workers.
My advice is this, call them, talk to them and let them realise what they are doing. Let the maiguard and househelp know, if he gets her pregnant? And denies it? Then that's the end of his job. And u don't condone any form of sexual relationship in your home. Also the househelp, if she gets pregnant that's the end of her work with u. In short anyone caught having sex in the premises? That's the end of their work.. So they have to be serious and focus on what brought them to your compound.
And if your maiguard wants to marry her, then he should do things properly by meeting her people for marriage.
I don't think they are plotting against u or planning to plot.
Security is from God, as long as we treat our workers well. I don't think they are a threat to your household. Except your wife maltreats one of them, that's when she can be this afraid and worrisome.
so people shouldn't have sex again according to you.
Better shut up if you have nothing to say
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Checked86:
that is my wife's fear.

In my opinion, you made some wrong calls. You can never stop a man or woman from seeing each other and just because you pay their salaries as boss doesn't mean that you own them, remember, they are not your slaves so you have no right to tell your gate man not to have a woman.
Secondly, you and your wife missed the opportunity to learn a new language. Pull them close and learn their language, but be careful about your private information.
Hausas are one of the most honest tribes in Nigeria,and apart from religion, you have no problems.
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by MeeLan: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
that's a regular.
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Nightmareo07: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Checked86:
Thanks dear. that is why i am here. My wife is just afraid of pregnancy. she wants the best for the girl and she talks with the girl's mother every Sunday evening
Be careful they are both Hausa becaurful about the future I warn again be careful..

I don't know why u made the mistake of choosing same people from same tribe.. U know how divided the country is..
Even though we pretend we are not.
We cant cover the fact that we are divided.
They maybe nice to u now but that's a Time bomb waiting to explode..
I don't pray for anything bad, but u guys made a very big mistake by employing 2 people from same region especially when u don't hear the language.
u didn't think like igboman at all, We for see things that could happen.

U can still sack them peacfully without creating bad blood.
just give them one excuse that u will be traveling with ur wife for sometime or things are a bit ruff with u now ur work is not paying u well as it used to.
As u can't afford to employ them anymore.
But assure them when things become smooth u will call them back..Just do this with smiling face and petting.
If possible pay them a bit better than what used to give them monthly.

Don't take this advice as a joke.
Take care
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Temibabie:

Are you hiring ma'am?

lol laughing in swahilii......let her keep deceiving u people with her fake n imaginary life....it very obvious u don't know or haven't met that low-life before in person hehe....

1 Like

Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mujtahida:
seems u know about this low-life fake woman....
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Rawhumper(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Preshy561:
You and your wife no just like una lives.

Its simple send packing but be nice to them cos its not bad to fall in love by adults.
Make sure u send both dont send one and leave the other,it will b dangerous
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Youngpo413: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
smadav:
for me I think your wife is wise she is trying to avoid possible coup by them on u. if u know u know
Coup dé gràce.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See money I won in bet9ja full sack bag PHOTOS / Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience / How To Give Your Girl Head Like A Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.