Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. (11823 Views)

Did I Sleep With My Housemaid?? / My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Housemaid And Now She Is Pregnant. / My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by chris2face(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
Checked86:
are those names tribes in Adamawa?
There are more than 10 tribe in Adamawa,Hausa here is just like English general language,every indigine of Adamawa has a tribe,i only mentioned those two cause they are bald unlike other tribe
we have others like,chamba,kona,kpachama and the rest and they all have different languages
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
kingxsamz:

If I may ask, what was it they did that you caught on cctv?
See question grin
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by victorian(f): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
Checked86:
Thanks dear. that is why i am here. My wife is just afraid of pregnancy. she wants the best for the girl and she talks with the girl's mother every Sunday evening

If that's the case, you need to call both of them to order. And let them know about the CCTV. ask the maiguard is he ready for marriage? If he says no, which I know he will definitely say.. Then warn him, no rubbish sex activities in the house
Then ask the girl, is she ready for marriage so u tell her mum, to get ready for her dowry as soon as possible paid by the maiguard
If she says, ha! Oga Noo.. Then warn her to stop any thing that will result to pregnancy orelse if they are caught! Or pregnancy enters, then her mum and family people will be called and she will go back home to her mother. There will be no abeg.
You need to be firm with a serious stern face when warning them.

I bet you, they wont have sex in your house again. Knowing full well their jobs in on the line .

In between am glad your wife talks to her mum every Sunday. It will also place the girl on check.
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by ModestGal(f): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
Checked86:
I just found that my gateman and my housemaid are dating. They seem to be into each other. I really do not see anything wrong with that but my wife. The two lovers are from Northern part of Nigeria and i am an Igbo. my wife doesn't like the relationship, her reason being that we are like a guardian to the girl and anything happens, we are to be blamed for overlooking our responsibility. I still don't see anything wrong because the girl is 19 years but looks 16. She has small body while the gate man should be around 21 or 23, at most. My wife has even banned them speaking Hausa language around the house because neither my wife nor I understand Hausa language. Please advise us on the way forward. Apart from my safety, i care less about adults being adult.
Well-done op, continue to be decieving yourself by telling stories that are not real on nairaland. On May, you had sex with a virgin and you were asking if you should leave your girlfriend you planned marrying by 2019 alone and marry your newly found virgin girl below
https://www.nairaland.com/4492449/confused-loyal-girlfriend-it-virgin.
Fastfoward to August,you already married asking what you should do with your gateman and maid and your imaginary wife think you should show them the cctv footage.
If not for our bad country you are someone with a very good Imaginary talent,you should be writing movie scripts because you are extremely good at formulating stories.
My advice for you is this;
1. Try and focus more on the business section of nairaland and see what your mates are doing
2. You can open a blog and start writing beautiful stories like this for people to read,enjoy and learn.
Kudos to you, expecting more beautiful imaginary stories from you. You deserve a nobel prize

1 Like

Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by ModestGal(f): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
]
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by victorian(f): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
I had a similar situation with my female workers, I think 10 of them. And a new engineer I employed in my company. The engineer is a goodlooking tall guy, and he's very good with his work. So I employed him. Little did I know almost all my girls were tripping for him and possibly want him. I didn't know on-time, until my security guard called my attention to them one day..
My security guard said, madam hmm I wan tell u something.. I said what? He said pls no dey leave your office keys with your girls to lock up anymore.
I looked at him perplexed and asked why? He smiled and said hmm when u leave something do happen in there. I said like what? He smiled and said hmm I don't want to talk o, but madam pls always lock up and let everyone leave. Don't leave them alone there again, pls. That's all I can say.. I looked at him and I said OK.
So I went upstairs, everyone greeted me, then I started watching them closely from my hidden CCTV camera, I realised at least three of the girls were trying to be all over the engineer and he was virtually flirting with them subtly in my office and some were blushing while one virtually wanted to seat on his laps. I was like oh my God! They thought I was locked up in my office working.
I just shook my head.. I said no wonder, maybe the maiguard notice certain things amongst them.
Towards the end of the day, I called everyone to my main office room and with a stern face. I said I will always lock up my office when am leaving. And no more dropping the keys with Rose( not her real name). So everyone must complete their task before 4pm. They all looked with shock and said but why ma? I said nothing. I simply change my mind. Anyone who does not like my new plan is free to leave. That's the new order. U can all go. As they were leaving, I called back the engineer. Pls seat down. He sat down. Then I asked him, is there anyone amongst my girls u like?
He starmmerd and said hmm no ma, I said because I can see through my cameras u are flirting with the girls here. He said no oo! We were just playing.i said well such play should be after u all must have left my office at the end of the day.
But at work, u must be serious and stop flirting with them. They are no longer focused because of u. They hardly complete their task on-time. Don't force me to take a drastic decision here. If you like u can visit them at home or u all can go to a brothel! But let this flirting thing stop! This is my company and my office. Not a dating room. He said he's sorry and it won't happen again. I said better.

Do u know four of my girls didn't come back again, after that day I spoke to them
I just smiled and shook my head.. Which means maybe they've been havibgthree some or more in my office during closing hours! Can u imagine?
At the end I had to send the guy away when a quarrel broke out between two girls because of him. He pleaded but no way, am I taking u back.
Can u just imagine! Smhhhhhh.

1 Like

Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Mujtahida: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
victorian:
I had a similar situation with my female workers, I think 10 of them. And a new engineer I employed in my company. The engineer is a goodlooking tall guy, and he's very good with his work. So I employed him. Little did I know almost all my girls were tripping for him and possibly want him. I didn't know on-time, until my security guard called my attention to them one day..
My security guard said, madam hmm I wan tell u something.. I said what? He said pls no dey leave your office keys with your girls to lock up anymore.
I looked at him perplexed and asked why? He smiled and said hmm when u leave something do happen in there. I said like what? He smiled and said hmm I don't want to talk o, but madam pls always lock up and let everyone leave. Don't leave them alone there again, pls. That's all I can say.. I looked at him and I said OK.
So I went upstairs, everyone greeted me, then I started watching them closely from my hidden CCTV camera, I realised at least three of the girls were trying to be all over the engineer and he was virtually flirting with them subtly in my office and some were blushing while one virtually wanted to seat on his laps. I was like oh my God! They thought I was locked up in my office working.
I just shook my head.. I said no wonder, maybe the maiguard notice certain things amongst them.
Towards the end of the day, I called everyone to my main office room and with a stern face. I said I will always lock up my office when am leaving. And no more dropping the keys with Rose( not her real name). So everyone must complete their task before 4pm. They all looked with shock and said but why ma? I said nothing. I simply change my mind. Anyone who does not like my new plan is free to leave. That's the new order. U can all go. As they were leaving, I called back the engineer. Pls seat down. He sat down. Then I asked him, is there anyone amongst my girls u like?
He starmmerd and said hmm no ma, I said because I can see through my cameras u are flirting with the girls here. He said no oo! We were just playing.i said well such play should be after u all must have left my office at the end of the day.
But at work, u must be serious and stop flirting with them. They are no longer focused because of u. They hardly complete their task on-time. Don't force me to take a drastic decision here. If you like u can visit them at home or u all can go to a brothel! But let this flirting thing stop! This is my company and my office. Not a dating room. He said he's sorry and it won't happen again. I said better.

Do u know four of my girls didn't come back again, after that day I spoke to them
I just smiled and shook my head.. Which means maybe they've been havibgthree some or more in my office during closing hours! Can u imagine?
At the end I had to send the guy away when a quarrel broke out between two girls because of him. He pleaded but no way, am I taking u back.

1 Like

Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Goddyss(m): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Put yourself in the guy's shoes. Falling in love with your housemaid is nothing. You may ban them from speaking Hausa but allow them to love. You may call the gateman and tell him that any day his lovelife affect his job,he would be sack.

There is nothing in this life. Why make life hard or uncomfortable for another when we all will eventually die.

Overlook these ones. They may end up getting married to each other.

Our creator is watching and recording our acts

2 Likes

Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Skylarking: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
victorian:
Op, don't you think sending one packing when they've not actually done anything wrong, can create bad blood and revenge against u and your household? Human beings are vindictive and spiteful.
And trust me that's the last thing u need amongst workers.
My advice is this, call them, talk to them and let them realise what they are doing. Let the maiguard and househelp know, if he gets her pregnant? And denies it? Then that's the end of his job. And u don't condone any form of sexual relationship in your home. Also the househelp, if she gets pregnant that's the end of her work with u. In short anyone caught having sex in the premises? That's the end of their work.. So they have to be serious and focus on what brought them to your compound.
And if your maiguard wants to marry her, then he should do things properly by meeting her people for marriage.
I don't think they are plotting against u or planning to plot.
Security is from God, as long as we treat our workers well. I don't think they are a threat to your household. Except your wife maltreats one of them, that's when she can be this afraid and worrisome.

I proudly admire this advice.

2 Likes

Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by rman: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
victorian:
Op, don't you think sending one packing when they've not actually done anything wrong, can create bad blood and revenge against u and your household? Human beings are vindictive and spiteful.
And trust me that's the last thing u need amongst workers.
My advice is this, call them, talk to them and let them realise what they are doing. Let the maiguard and househelp know, if he gets her pregnant? And denies it? Then that's the end of his job. And u don't condone any form of sexual relationship in your home. Also the househelp, if she gets pregnant that's the end of her work with u. In short anyone caught having sex in the premises? That's the end of their work.. So they have to be serious and focus on what brought them to your compound.
And if your maiguard wants to marry her, then he should do things properly by meeting her people for marriage.
I don't think they are plotting against u or planning to plot.
Security is from God, as long as we treat our workers well. I don't think they are a threat to your household. Except your wife maltreats one of them, that's when she can be this afraid and worrisome.

God bless you.

Nothing has gone wrong yet. They just need to be notified of the consequences of certain actions. That is all.

1 Like

Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by fk001(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
chris2face:

Ok please do this trying finding out if the guy is mumuye,or yanda if he is not then i think ur good to go he wont mess with any of ur thing but if he is please consider leting him go while retaining the girl,speaking from experience,on the other hand u can choose to keep him but always keep an eye on him

I am curious, what's wrong with that tribe?
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Stevengerd(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
CCTV Installation and Maintenance, Contact FOBS SURVEILLANCE. 09033841590, 07080738389.
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by vicben27(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Checked86:
I don't maltreat them amd i don't think my wife does too. I can confirm that apart from our maid's monthly salary, my wife gives her up to 3k every month for what she told me it's female matter. It is only when she speaks that you would know that she is a maid and not a relative
3k additional Sorry l didn't get that part the first time

1 Like

Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by excanny: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Send both of them away.
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by chris2face(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
fk001:

I am curious, what's wrong with that tribe?
I dont want to discuse that here but if u have to come in contact with a mumuye guy please be very careful
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by fk001(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
chris2face:

I dont want to discuse that here but if u have to come in contact with a mumuye guy please be very careful

OK thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Checked86: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
vicben27:
3k a month? that's modern slavery
you didn't get the message
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Homeboiy: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
vicben27:
3k a month? that's modern slavery
can't you read well?
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Checked86: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
victorian:

thanks dear. you have been helpful so far. You have suggested many ways i can handle my own.
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by victorian(f): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
Checked86:
thanks dear. you have been helpful so far. You have suggested many ways i can handle my own.

Smiles you are welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
victorian:

Aye are you hiring?
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Checked86: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
vicben27:
3k additional Sorry l didn't get that part the first time
I noticed
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Temibabie(f): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
victorian:

Are you hiring ma'am?
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by victorian(f): 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
Temibabie:

Are you hiring ma'am?

No not yet but later towards the end of this year, I will post vacant positions on nairaland, job and fashion section.
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Uchenaija: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
Who can quench the fire of love?

That's all I can say.
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by djojo(m): 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
Why will people tell you to send either of them away or both, you can call them and talk to them that if the lady get pregnant that is the end of working with you and also te guy, dont show them the CCTV just call them to order. If you send either of them away what give u the assurance that the new recruit wont be worse and wicked.
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 19, 2018
smadav:
for me I think your wife is wise she is trying to avoid possible coup by them on u. if u know u know

For that reason I’ll terminate their employment immediately with full pay.
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by mrlova: 12:22am On Aug 19, 2018
OP please don't break what God has put together! amina and sule are on their path to Holy matrimony don't put asunder!
Re: My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. by khiaa(f): 12:50am On Aug 19, 2018
Checked86:
I just found that my gateman and my housemaid are dating. They seem to be into each other. I really do not see anything wrong with that but my wife. The two lovers are from Northern part of Nigeria and i am an Igbo. my wife doesn't like the relationship, her reason being that we are like a guardian to the girl and anything happens, we are to be blamed for overlooking our responsibility. I still don't see anything wrong because the girl is 19 years but looks 16. She has small body while the gate man should be around 21 or 23, at most. My wife has even banned them speaking Hausa language around the house because neither my wife nor I understand Hausa language. Please advise us on the way forward. Apart from my safety, i care less about adults being adult.

Tell your wife to mind her own business undecided.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats With Guys And Boobs? / PHOTOS; 5 Hot Girls Puts Their Heavy Backsides In Display / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.