Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (67047 Views)

My Husband’s Aunty Is Threatening To Expose My Secret / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband / Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by waleolaniyan: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
I wish this post is seen.
I am sure you are undergoing emotional traumas. I also understand your wife is an an acute liar. She evolved lies to cover-up her mischiefs. Now hear me loud and clear:

Divorce is never an option at this moment

Your evidences are not strong enough and will surely succumb to her lies. So you will look stupid shouting wolves.

Be a man and stay above your emotions

Ignore that illicit, amoral affairs

Face your work squarely and strive for your goals

Don't be tempted to start dating outside your marriage. Two wrongs can't make a right

She is only cheating and you are the rightful owner. Sbe will surely come back to you when you have demonstrated superior spirit.

Start having sex and romance with her more than before.

Know humans, inclusive, are part of social ecosystem irrespective of religion. The strongest and more romantic animal will always win the SHE.

Plunge her and yourself more into more meaningful religious activities. It helps in diffusing women's concentration as you lobby back your own.

Leave family and friends out of this.

This is your family university course Marriage 501.

Send me wine when all is restored.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by lagosrd: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Go to the bank, call the guy like your boy and give him a stern warning, I mean warning and tell him that you will not even report him to his wife that your lawyer is aware of the whole issue so he doesn't plan something funny. Turn the guy into your client and make a lot of money from him for taking what wasn't his.
(ur wife). Meanwhile remind him of the consequences of his wife getting to know, how his life will be miserable after he might have lost his job not even to talk of social media.

Warn your wife that you have set someone to watch her back for you in her office and keep her on psychological standby.

Enjoy yourself and cruise around and spend their money .

Bro Gid has brough your own magga for you this year. It's your own year of breakthrough..... Shine shine bobo
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by nwanwaoge(m): 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
luxy44:
Is she still your wife? This one na our wives na. What exactly are you fighting for?
abeg help me ask am!...he needs to move on
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by lagosrd: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oakvine:
In my opinion, I think the marriage has already deteriorated as its beyond redemption at this point. From your story, your wife's love is apparently with the guy and not you. Question is, do you envisage a restoration of your marriage in any way? If no, please initiate divorce proceedings. If yes, then get professional counseling because if you continue at this rate, I'm afraid, violence may be inevitable.

Do not get confrontational with the guy or your wife as they both haven't committed any criminal offense and certainly the law wouldn't spare you should there be any injuries or fatalities.

For the sake of your child and your own future, handle it civilly.

You think they haven't committed any crime until they get into police cobwebs, you will then see charges and know that God is not a liar
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Maykach: 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Who offend you madam. Not all women cheat. If you can't close your legs doesn't mean someone else won't. Some women still respect the institute of marriage. This children of nowadays sha..
Wilfredpat22:
SIR, that is we women for you. It is so difficult for us to close our legs especially if we have been sleeping with countless men before marriage.

Her colleague has been enjoying her with you and you are the weaker man here. I will advice you to take a divorce. If my man cheats, I don’t even want to hear forgiveness, I am exiting from the house (that is if it his house)

And sir, it is only the colleague you are aware of, she might have been opening her treasure for the Bank manager, Auditor, Security guard... etc

Please take CHARGE AND DONT BE A SISSY

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by olabisimichael: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
luxy44:
Is she still your wife? This one na our wives na. What exactly are you fighting for?
Guy has married a mistake! Public toilet as wife! My advise! leave the house and file for divorce and custody of your child! This one called wife can't change
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by chiommy123(f): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
tamethem:

For better for worse no reach Adultery oo.

When marriage comes to this Divorce is the best else this guy will spend the rest of his life in Jail or sentenced to death if he should do something grievous to either his wife or the man friend.

Divorce straight
so you can't forgive her if she repents
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
Uchenaija:
Once you start, it's hard to cure immorality, it's like drug. undecided

What do you want:
your wife back? Divorce? Ending your wife's or/and her colleagues job? Destroy the lives of two families? Forgiving and managing your wife? Managing life alone with your kid?

After careful thought, state exactly want you want, what will truly make you happy then your want would determine your decisions & outcome.

No one can make the choice for you in glaring facts.

Modified: I remembered your wife was reading this too, so let me send her a message:

Stolen waters are sweet, And food eaten in secret is pleasant but the aftermath is as bitter as wormwood. And your disgrace would never be wiped away.
i love this...but i love that last bit even more. Wisdom in all its glory

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
chiommy123:
so you can't forgive her if she repents
me and u kw say e go hard for a promiscuous married woman to repent..... She aren't single
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Vikkioshio(f): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
bayulll011:

is it only me that is sensing that most nairaland ladies are silly I mean he shld watch one fictional film someone wrote are u that silly to understand this is real life.
only if u are how cos I really pity any man that will put this one in any house,is this how u wanna trained ur daughters I mean whats the world turning to

I also pity any woman that will say yes to you. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, so don't come here and start raining words on anyone
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
SIR, that is we women for you. It is so difficult for us to close our legs especially if we have been sleeping with countless men before marriage.

Her colleague has been enjoying her with you and you are the weaker man here. I will advice you to take a divorce. If my man cheats, I don’t even want to hear forgiveness, I am exiting from the house (that is if it his house)

And sir, it is only the colleague you are aware of, she might have been opening her treasure for the Bank manager, Auditor, Security guard... etc

Please take CHARGE AND DONT BE A SISSY
who are the "we" women? U and your clique ba?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
Statistical proven in one of the universities., it has been proven that women of nowadays just want to bear d title MRS and not becus day want to get married
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Treasuredlove:
who are the "we" women? U and your clique ba?
Bro she is speaking for herself....

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by biggy26: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
cruchenutii:

Lol. Youuu, after going thru your playlist. I'm very sure you must be 50years & above because ehn, that playlist is for the Ancestors cheesy cheesy cheesy
Loool! Even you, how did you know the songs on the playlist if you are not also a junior ancestor?
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by chiommy123(f): 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
mogbojaiye:
me and u kw say e go hard for a promiscuous married woman to repent..... She aren't single
there could be reasons for her promiscuity but when it's addressed she may change
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by nzeobi(m): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
tiredoflife:

U go die like fowl
U catch ur wife dey cheat
U get evidence
She still dey cook u dey chop
U dey Bleep am
Na warn u dey warn am
U must be Yoruba
So I no surprise
I am urohobo
For my culture say u don know and u still dey chop her food and Bleep am
She still dey ur house
Eriwi our juju for don knack u down
By now maggot go don chop u so that the guy can continue

U are a useless man
Forming u love ur wife there till she kills u all in the name of sex and say na self defence

No wonder una dey die like fowl
Keep warning her
Ode angry angry

E no go better for u
my brother am totally with you. I noticed that promiscuity on the part of yorubas is not an issue taken serious. maybe his wife is a lagos wife.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by kenex4ever(m): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Uchenaija:
Once you start, it's hard to cure immorality, it's like drug. undecided

What do you want:
your wife back? Divorce? Ending your wife's or/and her colleagues job? Destroy the lives of two families? Forgiving and managing your wife? Managing life alone with your kid?

After careful thought, state exactly want you want, what will truly make you happy then your want would determine your decisions & outcome.

No one can make the choice for you in glaring facts.

Modified: I remembered your wife was reading this too, so let me send her a message:

Stolen waters are sweet, And food eaten in secret is pleasant but the aftermath is as bitter as wormwood. And your disgrace would never be wiped away.

So many wisdom in one post
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by akinszz: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
mysaviouralive:
Hello Admin pls move this to the front page and I will be in the comment section reading.

Pls I want to take a boldness step and I will not mind where it can lead to. I have to open an account now to post this. My wife is also a guest of nairaland and she will be seeing this post.

It happen that I got married to my wife over Nine yrs ago and we only have a Kid. I was working in a big company then before the new management came in and change the policy of the company and I was laid off. I was idle like 3yrs before I got another job. she is working in one of the biggest bank in Nigeria. Like 5yrs ago I noticed she will be smiling whenever she is chatting with one of her male colleague. I ask what are they normally discussing, but she told me that it was their office issue that they are discussing. I know the guy and his family and the guy has came to my house not more than four times.

It happen one day that I demanded to give her phone to browse because I was having problem with my phone. she gave me the phone around 10:30pm and I noticed she has has cleared all their chat. This make it look suspicious and I asked her immediately that why did you deleted the chat, but she told me it was a mistake. I think over it for sometime because I trust her then, but on the other hand my mind was telling me to find out more. As an IT expert I connected her phone to my system and do some forensic research on the phone, alas what I discovered was bad. My wife and the guy have been having an affair and chatting and sending their nude to themselves. I called her immediately and demanded to explain the pixture but she denial it and was telling me another story that she snap the pixture and to show me how she was Hot so that we can have sex that night.

she said I should show her where I got the nude pixs and before she came back from the office she has wipe all the pixs that I showed her thinking that I cannot recovered it anymore and I asked her why should you do that but was just begging me. I recovered all the pixs back and the chat she believe she has deleted and I have more proof that she has been cheating on me.

So I asked her to tell me the truth what is going on with the guy and her but she was just begging me. But I told him I dont want her to do or have anything with the guy again that if I catch her again she will not like what I will do for her, with the hope that she will change. Recently I noticed she stil chatting with the guy again and I rake on her to stop it but she told me that she was just explaining office issue she has when he (the guy) not around because she is the one that relief him on work.

This week they are still chatting late in the nite cos I always seen the chat, though she will delete it as soon as they chat finish but I always have the chat and also today they have chat alot to the extend that my wife was crying when she expecting good reply from the guy but the guy fail him and I noticed she has intimate with the guy rather than me her husband.

My wife can lie and so Promiscuous. I have called her severally to change but she did not, recently I heard she was talking with one of her online friend from Abuja when the guy told her he will be coming to visit her this coming week, and I expect my wife to tell me but uptill now she has not saying anything on it. This make me not to have much trust in her again because if she tell me something I will still think over it like five times again before I accepted.

So my plan now is to call the wife of her colleague and explain everything to the wife and I also planing of arresting her colleague because I still have the proof and dont mind what can come out of this, because I tired and cant continue like this anymore, ever since I have caught her I did not enjoy my home anylonger and I tried to erase it from my memory but not get it wright.

Pls save me and save my marriage if possible.

Thank you.
eye 4 an eye... You too do the same to guy's wife so that 4 can be divided by 2.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by victorian(f): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sarang:

She is smart that person you quoted.. way smarter than you can ever be! Pit of hell my foot.. did she send her to cheat on her husband?? undecided
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by victorian(f): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sarang:

She is smart that person you quoted.. way smarter than you can ever be! Pit of hell my foot.. did she send her to cheat on her husband?? undecided

*yawns* speak for yourself. I never knew u cheat on your man or husband? What a pity.

Read and understand, what she typed. she said all women cheats on their husband and that's how we are. That's so dumb to even say..

Anyways both of u are the same category. I pity una men.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by victorian(f): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
dancok:
the lady is saying the truth, you people are calling her, hypocrite, that's how women do.

And men are saints?
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by mankettle(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Elder001:

Who paid the damages?
the adulterer. the interloper. in this case, the colleague
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by mrdino(m): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
mankettle:
@ Op.
1. keep the evidence.
2. don't tell the wife.
3. Since you have proof that your wife is committing adultery,, a. if you can tolerate her, don't divorce her if not get a divorce. get a lawyer to advise you.
4. if getting a divorce you can sue the colleague as the named party. if you are lucky, the Judge may award damages to you.
5. on no account must you arrest him as the offence he committed is purely civil and not criminal? except you stay up north.
6. do not allow the wife to loose her job as it will affect your finances.
Good one. I have a feeling, you are a legal practitioner

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by tiredoflife(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
Grace001:

I feel for your man, this is really a painful situation. But I'm sorry to say this, OP you sound so weak I can tell from your write-up. One thing you should know is that a cheating wife is capable of killing her husband, the more she goes deeper in this promiscuous act the more she get carried away hence she could do anything for her secret-lover.

Why would want to arrest her colleague? So if your wife is cheating with other men, would you arrest all of them? Did you by any chance find out that her(male) colleague forced your wife or harass her into this capricious act? Your cheating wife deliberately accepted to cheat on you with her colleague.

If you really want her to stop cheating, then you need to act like a man. Call her parents/important family members and show them the evidence of their promiscuous daughter after doing that, then give her the final warning the day you catch her again will be the last time she will bear your surname(except if you're not a man enough or she is the breadwinner you will be afraid to do this)

I'm sure her close family will warn her and do the needful, arresting her colleague is a waste of time and shows how weak you are as the man of the house.

There is no final warning
Didn't he marry her traditionally
Una dey use the gods play
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Wiseonetemmy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
yettymuse:
Divorce is not even an option because the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. You just have to make your marriage work. I hate to hear about cheating causing dissolution in marriages or relationships.

By the way your wife could be flirting and not cheating completely... Are you still doing those things you were doing during courtship? 9 years is a long time and trust me you must have begin to adopt the mama and papa style. When was the last time you both went for a dinner, movies, walk, vacation...?
Do you even still remember to call your wife sweet names?? Some foot massage after a hectic day?... Raunchy whatsapp message whilst at work?, breakfast in bed.... Little gift, lingeries, etc..

How's is your sex life? Do you communicate your fantasies and cravings? , when was she last time she got an orgasmic gift and said "THANK YOU"! Hunku you're married so no limits, no boundaries... Set everything on fire!

Maybe your marriage needs a rejuvenation, we sef dey get bored sometimes..

Reignite 'em romantic spark and set the atmosphere on fire. Instead of snooping, change your mode of dressing, stay trim and fit, wear a clean hair cut and smear some cologne mix n match.

If all this doesn't work, pray and watch WAR ROOM, please watch this movie and your marriage would be back to how it was.

You make it sound like its must be the guys fault that his wife is seeing another man. Some women are promiscuous no matter the amount of love or money you give. Imagine if it was a woman that came for advise, would you tell her that maybe she has become fat, or maybe she now wears wrapper around the house, or maybe she no longer cooks the delicious soup she cooks before marriage.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wiseonetemmy:

You make it sound like its must be the guys fault that his wife is seeing another man. Some women are promiscuous no matter the amount of love or money you give. Imagine if it was a woman that came for advise, would you tell her that maybe she has become fat, or maybe she now wears wrapper around the house, or maybe she no longer cooks the delicious soup she cooks before marriage.
this is EXACTLY in verbatim, what the society tells every woman!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by femeritus: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
It's so sad how we see the obvious and refuse to accept it because it goes against what we want. It's obvious your wife has no regard or respect for you. Gather all the family members and she will never change. She may stop for a month or two but she'll resume it and your life is already in great danger. Even if the unexpected happens and she changes, you can never love, trust or respect her again because the movie of infidelity will keep playing in your head, at times even while having a good time with her. It's better to lose love than trust in a marriage. Lost love can be regained or reignited but it's different with trust. Your life will never remain the same again. If you hadn't known, it would be a different ball game entirely but now that you know, you will never forget it. My advice is if she's the breadwinner, try to tolerate her while praying God to open your way. The moment God answers your prayers, kick her out and start a new life but if by then you decide to forgive her, after noticing a change, no problem. Love conquers all.

MADAM CHEATER, the man you're frolicking with is only catching fun with you because he sees you as CHEAP and will NEVER marry you if your husband kicks your *ss out. I can bet, he's even making fun of you with other guys behind your back. I know because I am a man. I don't know what your husband is lacking in your husband that is making you look outside but NOTHING justifies adultery in a marriage. This is not a boyfriend / girlfriend relationship. Make your husband the man you want. Be warned, you'll be the loser of EVERYTHING if you don't change your wayward ways quickly, beg your man, seek his and God's forgiveness and turn around.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by GreenCap: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
PrinceKeny:
If u reside within irecary (Isolo) & ur wife branch is around ejigbo (NNPC) ...Lagos , Sorry bro u gat no wife but a bitch , prostitute as in a public toilet.

LAPD, it's Ire Akari not irecary. NNPC depot Ikotun Road.

when you show a bitch (female dog) puppy-love, she barks at every intruder.

God asked prophet Hosea to go back to his prostitute wife Gomer who later had a son for him.

a public toilet (or mobile cistern) can be locked and her key assigned to only one user.

IT Expert, secure your network host (woman), hide her behind a firewall protection (prayer)

and "destination unreachable" shall be the echo reply that unethical hacker (playboy) can see on his remote device.

divorce is a sign of weakness. strength is a show of forgiveness
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Chubhie: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
mysaviouralive:
Hello Admin pls move this to the front page and I will be in the comment section reading.

Pls I want to take a boldness step and I will not mind where it can lead to. I have to open an account now to post this. My wife is also a guest of nairaland and she will be seeing this post.

It happen that I got married to my wife over Nine yrs ago and we only have a Kid. I was working in a big company then before the new management came in and change the policy of the company and I was laid off. I was idle like 3yrs before I got another job. she is working in one of the biggest bank in Nigeria. Like 5yrs ago I noticed she will be smiling whenever she is chatting with one of her male colleague. I ask what are they normally discussing, but she told me that it was their office issue that they are discussing. I know the guy and his family and the guy has came to my house not more than four times.

It happen one day that I demanded to give her phone to browse because I was having problem with my phone. she gave me the phone around 10:30pm and I noticed she has has cleared all their chat. This make it look suspicious and I asked her immediately that why did you deleted the chat, but she told me it was a mistake. I think over it for sometime because I trust her then, but on the other hand my mind was telling me to find out more. As an IT expert I connected her phone to my system and do some forensic research on the phone, alas what I discovered was bad. My wife and the guy have been having an affair and chatting and sending their nude to themselves. I called her immediately and demanded to explain the pixture but she denial it and was telling me another story that she snap the pixture and to show me how she was Hot so that we can have sex that night.

she said I should show her where I got the nude pixs and before she came back from the office she has wipe all the pixs that I showed her thinking that I cannot recovered it anymore and I asked her why should you do that but was just begging me. I recovered all the pixs back and the chat she believe she has deleted and I have more proof that she has been cheating on me.

So I asked her to tell me the truth what is going on with the guy and her but she was just begging me. But I told him I dont want her to do or have anything with the guy again that if I catch her again she will not like what I will do for her, with the hope that she will change. Recently I noticed she stil chatting with the guy again and I rake on her to stop it but she told me that she was just explaining office issue she has when he (the guy) not around because she is the one that relief him on work.

This week they are still chatting late in the nite cos I always seen the chat, though she will delete it as soon as they chat finish but I always have the chat and also today they have chat alot to the extend that my wife was crying when she expecting good reply from the guy but the guy fail him and I noticed she has intimate with the guy rather than me her husband.

My wife can lie and so Promiscuous. I have called her severally to change but she did not, recently I heard she was talking with one of her online friend from Abuja when the guy told her he will be coming to visit her this coming week, and I expect my wife to tell me but uptill now she has not saying anything on it. This make me not to have much trust in her again because if she tell me something I will still think over it like five times again before I accepted.

So my plan now is to call the wife of her colleague and explain everything to the wife and I also planing of arresting her colleague because I still have the proof and dont mind what can come out of this, because I tired and cant continue like this anymore, ever since I have caught her I did not enjoy my home anylonger and I tried to erase it from my memory but not get it wright.

Pls save me and save my marriage if possible.

Thank you.
Save yourself first. HIV/AIDS is very much real.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
teens:
Have you ever married before?

No sir but I have friends that have been and I have learnt from their mistakes.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by kbright2(m): 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
. [/quote]OP, trust me you need to check yourself, in marriage, women are more faithful and for them to brake this fact, the man must have missed some thing out. When a lady cheats, is very hard to turn back trust me, she is blind and deaf to reality of her loosing her home just on a good sex. Don't involve anybody, if you will let it be her family once your family knows, hmm... Not she will do that will clean that stigma.

To you the wife, you're a fool... for cheating on your husband. You've disrespect yourself. Mind you, everybody in your office knows how cheap you're I work in a bank and knows how guys talk on such issue. You better safe your marriage cos the guy can never marry you if ur husband divorces you and you'll not know the implication now until it happens and you'll surely regret this even if you quite but the early you do the better
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Chubhie: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
GreenCap:

LAPD, it's Ire Akari not irecary. NNPC depot Ikotun Road.

when you show a bitch (female dog) puppy-love, she barks at every intruder.

God asked prophet Hosea to go back to his prostitute wife Gomer who later had a son for him.

a public toilet (or mobile cistern) can be locked and her key assigned to only one user.

IT Expert, secure your network host (woman), hide her behind a firewall protection (prayer)
This is wisdom from our ancestors.
and "destination unreachable" shall be the echo reply that unethical hacker (playboy) can see on his remote device.

divorce is a sign of weakness. strength is a show of forgiveness
What!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. / Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics / Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.