Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished (56433 Views)

Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Demolition: Yinka Ayefele Reacts As His Fresh FM Is Marked For Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Ugosample(m): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:
This is the end result of those who get their wealth through ungodly means

How can a human sacrificed his spinal cord at the expense of getting wealth and fame

This has already serves as a lessons to majority of Nigerians

Truly, hardworking pays

This one is not wise at all

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Rasheed2567: 7:34am On Aug 19, 2018
mercyway:
MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD DESTROY ALL SUPPORTERS OF APC ON NAIRALAND

AWON OLORIBURUKU

I HAVE NEVER BENEFIT A KOBO FROM AYEFELE INFACT I HARDLY LISTEN TO HIS RADIO STATION BUT IF THIS IS NOT WICKEDNESS, TELL ME WHAT IS IT

THE STUPID MAN STOLE OYO STATE MONEY TO ACQUIRE SEVERAL PROPERTIES IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USING THE STATE FUNDS WHILE OYO STATE IS IN A MESS

NO DEVELOPMENT SINCE 8YEARS OF HIS WICKED ADMINISTRATION

oga show proof

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by karimusa: 7:35am On Aug 19, 2018
THAT IS A STUPID STATEMENT. I'M A HUGE FAN OF AYE FELE AND I FELT SAD FOR THIS. BUT HAVE YOU CARRIED OUT YOUR INVESTIGATION ON THE LAND ACQUISITION?. WAS THERE ANY VALID DOCUMENTATION TO THE LAND LIKE C OF O? THIS IS WHY YOU ARE SENT TO SCHOOL TO REASON BEFORE YOU ACT. SO IF HE FLAUNT ANY OF THESE RULES, THEN YOU HAVE CARRIED 10 TIMES OF YOUR CURSE. RECEIVE HOME TRAINING.

mercyway:
MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD DESTROY ALL SUPPORTERS OF APC ON NAIRALAND

AWON OLORIBURUKU

I HAVE NEVER BENEFIT A KOBO FROM AYEFELE INFACT I HARDLY LISTEN TO HIS RADIO STATION BUT IF THIS IS NOT WICKEDNESS, TELL ME WHAT IS IT

THE STUPID MAN STOLE OYO STATE MONEY TO ACQUIRE SEVERAL PROPERTIES IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USING THE STATE FUNDS WHILE OYO STATE IS IN A MESS

NO DEVELOPMENT SINCE 8YEARS OF HIS WICKED ADMINISTRATION

9 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Iamgrey5(m): 7:36am On Aug 19, 2018
micgray100:
This s bad considering the level of development in Ibadan.. This man left his state Ekiti... And came to ibadan to establish his business.. Promoting that Yoruba is one.. And because of political reason or whatever reason, you are demolishing his big fine edivice that is even promoting Ibadan city in the lime light... I can't see the accident this building is causing in it location...

I remembered this same governor talking to students anyhow, students protesting why the govt refuse to settle their lecturers hereby causing unnecessary strikes. The student only agitated for way forward because of the constant strikes...

Well, I know with this, Ajimobi political career is gone.. Cos the people of Ibadan will be sympathetic with yinka ayefele.. Cos he has put smiles in people's face through his songs...
Ajumobi... You have failed... However your advicers are should be sacked immediately...

Yinka Ayefele.. I am sure Nigerians won't allow this go.. Don't be surprised that bigger edifice will be built for you before the next election.. Cos I am sure, any govt that will oppose this man will want to score political point..
uncle please clarify this statement

Are you saying there are no thousands of such buildings in ibadan ?

Have you ever been to ibadan?

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2018
Ikmontana1:
If d building is not built on a lawful ground, den it shud b demolished, whether it is owned by a celebrity or not ..
Am sure if d building were to b owned by an average Nigerian, people won't talk abt it dis much ..
God bless you jare.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:37am On Aug 19, 2018
That's not encouraging, "another tough time for this man, he will definitely pass it bye"

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by mercyway: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2018
Rasheed2567:

oga show proof
come to Ibadan. Go round all public schools in Ibadan to know what am saying.
Where are the flowers the idiot spent billions of naira to plant? The solar streetlight scam he perpetuated with Fijabi is a white elephant project because its not working yet billions of naira was spent on it.

7 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by weyreypey: 7:38am On Aug 19, 2018
mercyway:

Do you live in Oyo state? You are the one who supposed to STFU because there's no road expansion at where the complex was located. This is the road I passed every Monday - Saturday going to my office
Are you minding the joker

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Genniez(f): 7:39am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=writerights post=70409235]
Hmm from another wailing orphan.. Y quote ones Father undecided
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2018
Iamgrey5:
uncle please clarify this statement

Are you saying there are no thousands of such buildings in ibadan ?

Have you ever been to ibadan?
That guy you quoted have never left Onitsha all his life and he is 16 year old shocked

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by mercyway: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2018
karimusa:
THAT IS A STUPID STATEMENT. I'M A HUGE FAN OF AYE FELE AND I FELT SAD FOR THIS. BUT HAVE YOU CARRIED OUT YOUR INVESTIGATION ON THE LAND ACQUISITION?. WAS THERE ANY VALID DOCUMENTATION TO THE LAND LIKE C OF O? THIS IS WHY YOU ARE SENT TO SCHOOL TO REASON BEFORE YOU ACT. SO IF HE FLAUNT ANY OF THESE RULES, THEN YOU HAVE CARRIED 10 TIMES OF YOUR CURSE. RECEIVE HOME TRAINING.

THE RANT OF APC APOLOGIST grin

WAIL ON, NOBODY CARES!

I HAVE SPOKEN & SO SHALL IT BE FOR ALL APC APOLOGIST
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by mercyway: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2018
tunjijones:

I dnt usually do this.. But for u I wld do it.
Guy I think you are a big fool. I rest my case.
The insult goes to your parents not me

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 19, 2018
humblespirit:
My advice to everyone on nairaland pls & pls try & have all documentation for your land especially c-of -o.Ayefele might cry till next year but the truth is he does not have it.
It might be ayefele today , God forbids it might be u tomorrow.

And they should go to the Town Planning office to check the proper Length and Width of the land they are buying. Omo-Oniles own is to make money, they don't genuinely care about the buyers.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 19, 2018
mercyway:

THE RANT OF APC APOLOGIST grin

WAIL ON, NOBODY CARES!

I HAVE SPOKEN & SO SHALL IT BE FOR ALL APC APOLOGIST
bla bla bla
Cry me an ocean. Sucker!!

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Eponyeeboz: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2018
4601CE:
That guy you quoted have never left Onitsha all his life and he is 16 year old shocked

He's in Abakaliki, not Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by shegzydave(m): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2018
Haaaaaaa Ajimobi wetin Ayefele do you first part of his hotel was chop off now his fresh FM music house all demolished hmmmm will he be able to release any album this December sooooo?.....this is bad
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Sike(m): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2018
Na wa O
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by mercyway: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2018
4601CE:
bla bla bla
Cry me an ocean. Sucker!!
Seeing APC apologist in pains makes me happy because they too derive pleasure seeing Nigerians suffer
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45am On Aug 19, 2018
ashjay001:

Arewa lo bu si - becomes(comes out) more beautiful
Yeeeessss.
Thanks so much
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by kolmart: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2018
Am sorry for Nigerians especially Oyo state people APC cannot employ our graduates but still destroying the people who is employing our employment graduate properties because of political indifferences is this a democracy? I have said it times without numbers we need military rule in this country Nigeria is not ripe enough for democracy all those people calling themself politician in Nigeria are bunch of thieves, looters and ritualists. 2019 election is around the corner everybody should shine their face. Even the bible said " those people that are assembles for him belongs to Him but not those that are scattering" and for those mad people complaining about Ayefele source of money if their own fore father can do the same to get their money they will do more than that. Ayefele used his own money to the benefit of human kind, what are the benefit are we deriving from our politicians? they stole our money and took it to abroad to benefit the foreigner a lot of people are here on this forum that don't use brain to comment but only eyes. 2019 is very much around SHINE YOUR EYE

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by shukudi(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
This fine building?

Have all avenues for resolution been explored before this final solution?

This is real gbese!!

Yes, Ayefele has resolved it by crying in the media.
Bring your building approvals, you dey shout for social media say na political witch hunt. if you are not a witch, why fear the hunters?

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by adioolayi(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2018
APC will lose my Single Vote during the Governorship elections with this act. I will also make sure my household didn't vote APC during governorship election.

Ajimobi goofed on this big time!

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by oba1000(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:
This is the end result of those who get their wealth through ungodly means

How can a human sacrificed his spinal cord at the expense of getting wealth and fame

This has already serves as a lessons to majority of Nigerians

Truly, hardworking pays
A good name for you 'IDIOT'

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 19, 2018
mercyway:

Seeing APC apologist in pains makes me happy because they too derive pleasure seeing Nigerians suffer
lmao
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by nairashopping(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2018
I think the case is in court?

Why is it that our government doesn't respect the rule of law?

This APC government is disaster to Nigeria.

Ajimobi will surely meet his own disaster one day.

Why not wait for court to decide?

Sad mood in the city of Ibadan

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by enemyofprogress: 7:50am On Aug 19, 2018
Abeg na who get hoe and cutlass make him borrow me,I wan go my farm go harvest my yams and cocoa
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by omoiyalayi(m): 7:51am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70408759:
GOSH.
Very sad news to us this beautiful Sunday morning!
And we begged this people for more time!
Sobs

Well, House of a king that is burnt down......what do Yoruba people say it will turn out to again?!

Something about beans we think?!

Beans indeed Lol grin
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by KingMicky3286: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2018
baconline:
Excavators are currently demolishing the building as at 6 am this morning . details later

They should have removed the fittings like zinc , doors and windows and sell it to the less privileged people who can use it for their low cost houses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) / HKN Arstiste, Danagog Grabs Lady's Butt On Stage In Owerri (photo) / Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.